The official Zaid Hamid Thread

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Are you serious monk? I would suggest this thread should be moved to a humor and joke category along with the Rafeal video.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
We at the official group felt that we must have a place where we would store and maintain all his expert analysis so that they can be re-analysed and we can learn from it both for our current strategic affairs and for teaching students of strategic analysis in the future...

IMHO, we must base our current strategic and foreign policy on his advice and also teach his expert analysis in places like IMA Dehradun and also convince our Western allies to include his analysis as standard part of courses in military institutes of international repute such as Westpoint...

I'm sure you can contribute to this repository as well...
I agree! Zaid Hamids wisdom and knowledge in world affairs is Unparalleled! He is natures gift to Pakistan (albeit a cruel gift lol)

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I agree! Zaid Hamids wisdom and knowledge in world affairs is Unparalleled! He is natures gift to Pakistan (albeit a cruel gift lol)
:blum3::blum3::blum3:

He is an heck of an idiot and I am not sure why even Pakistanis can't see through that!

His remarks like Pakistanis going to Israel to kill the Jews (who have collected there precisely for that purpose, to get slaughtered at the hands of Pakistanis!), of fighting India in Panipat and having "Radio Pakistan" broadcast from Delhi are examples of his foolishness. If Pakistan is supposed to be an insatiable enemy of countries like India and Israel (and also USA), these countries would surely be within their right to try and destabilize Pakistan. That is simple logic.

Pintu

Thanks ! EM,

Please keep updating .

Do you know , I am thinking now that I will stop viewing Shin-Chan for viewing Zaid Hamid.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Thanks ! EM,

Please keep updating .

Do you know , I am thinking now that I will stop viewing Shin-Chan for viewing Zaid Hamid.
Thanks yaar... always happy to be of service to somebody... especially if they derive a few laughs out of it...

There's plenty more where that came from.... :2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles