The next Badminton World No 1 - P V Sindhu

trackwhack

Saina came close to becoming No 1 in the world byt getting up to No 2.

Watch out for P V Sindhu - She is 17 years old and currently World Number 24. Yesterday she taught the Olympic Champion a lesson in power play in the China Masters - thrashed her on her home turf.

Watch out for this girl. I see her breaking into the top three within 6 months.

China's dominance in badminton will be broken the next Olympics.

Last edited:

Blackwater

BW, the day you are able to stop comparing everything with what Pakistan does, you will find peace. :namaste:

i cant i find pleasure, i can only find peace when there is no Pakistan but all arabs

BTW i beg ur pardon if i go over

Last edited:

opesys

i cant i find pleasure, i can only find peace when there is no Pakistan but all arabs

BTW i beg ur pardon if i go over
I like Blackwater. You are kinda funny. I always imagine Sacha Baron Cohen from the movie The Dictator talking when I read you posts. LOL. Please don't ever change your profile picture. Even if you change make sure it's always from the movie The Dictator. That character suits the way you always reply.

Blackwater

I like Blackwater. You are kinda funny. I always imagine Sacha Baron Cohen from the movie The Dictator talking when I read you posts. LOL. Please don't ever change your profile picture. Even if you change make sure it's always from the movie The Dictator. That character suits the way you always reply.

This is my AIM, to entertain forum members and.keep the forum alive,but few members and MODS never appreciate my effort and banned , humiliated me and not give promotion despite 8000+ posts:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

opesys

Congratulations to Sindhu. Great going!

@Blackwater ji, if you ask me wait for atleast five to six posts to be relevant to the topic then you can post a funny reply...

This is my AIM, to entertain forum members and.keep the forum alive,but few members and MODS never appreciate my effort and banned , humiliated me and not give promotion despite 8000+ posts:confused::confused::confused:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
but really ...wouldnt you prefer to win them over with friendship , at least the pak members who post here, i mean however difficult it may seem at the moment ? heheheheh

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Keep at it and you will get the Promotion.

Imagine I have 21,574 posts and no one is giving me any promotions!

One has to admit that you can fish out the most interesting photos and tidbits that make the forum interesting.

You were never banned. You just took some casual leave! ;) :pound:

That was humour from our side! ;)

Enjoy and keep your jokes going!

You are doing well.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is most extraordinary and yet refreshing that this young India girl beat the Chinese Olympic Champion hands down!

Tolaha

I loved the commentary! And Pulela saar "cheppu"ing with Sindhu!

sob

Mod
Country flag
Thanks DD for posting the video.

With her height she will definitely have the advantage and we can look forward to hearing more from this youn girl.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Paaji, you are the veteran member at the top. Keep the good stuff rolling in.

Tolaha

Just finished watching the complete video of the match... Nice!!! Thanks DD!

The residents of Hyderabad and dragon slayers! :hail:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Thanks DD for posting the video.

With her height she will definitely have the advantage and we can look forward to hearing more from this youn girl.
Yes sumit, she has the advantage of good height over Saina and other top players, makes it easy in reaching and also smashing. She will be certainly be in Top 10 by next year. Beating Olympic champion and world number 2 itself is a big achievement. She will be the one to watch out. As we speak, there are more in the pipeline from Gopichand's academy.

Upcoming stars

Welcome To Gopichand Badminton Academy

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Oh, by the way, she lost to a Chinese player in semis which was a very close match. So, better luck next time.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yes sumit, she has the advantage of good height over Saina and other top players, makes it easy in reaching and also smashing.
Lean and Long makes you lose on agility and flexibility part. There's always the trade off. If she brings out the best from that tradeoff, she'll rule.

prahladh

Respected Member
So so so close....She will be perfectly ready for next Olympics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles