the most coward govt in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
guys i was thinking , who is the most coward govt in the world, and i got only one answer .

our indian govt

terrorist are killing our indians why because they if they catch they will get best treatment in the jail .

how luxury life they are enjoying in jail (kasab, afzal guru) ahh we have to do so much hard work and they are enjoying there 5 star life

time has come when we have to declare them as an nation guest

indian life is just like a chicken any one can kill any because our govt is the most coward in the world

they only think for vote bank not for nation

pls share your view

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I would say Pakistan. It cannot attack India overtly so it sends terrorists. Bloody cowards.

arya

Country flag
I would say Pakistan. It cannot attack India overtly so it sends terrorists. Bloody cowards.
no they are not they are trying they are giving there life and killing us like chicken

i am really fell shame when any pakistani came here or by there spy kill our human and what we are doing just nothing

arya

Country flag
declare kasab as indian national guest

SLASH

I dont think its about kashmir or Gujarat anymore. Kashmir is fairly stable and the wounds of Gujarat are beginning to heal. What is the point of this attack than? Everything was going just fine. Except the government. One corruption scam after another. May be a bomb blast to get out of the news.

Having said that RIP to the victims

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
At least it shows SOME aggression. The toothless loser in South Block and his remote control holder don't even do that. Pathetic gutless losers.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I dont think its about kashmir or Gujarat anymore. Kashmir is fairly stable and the wounds of Gujarat are beginning to heal. What is the point of this attack than? Everything was going just fine. Having said that RIP to the victims
Kashmir is not fine until pandits, sikhs and buddhists return there and live freely like any part of India. Those who howl Gujarat conveniently forget this. Kashmir will never be alright until this happens. So never forget us. We might be a small population there but we also have lost family members. Personally, I won't be satisfied until I see all the Geelanis and Yasin Maliks hung upside down to bake in the Thar desert with vultures pecking their bodies to death.

Except the government. One corruption scam after another. May be a bomb blast to get out of the news.
With this government, I would not be passing your comment as a lame joke. Anything is possible under Congress. Bloody anti-national traitors.

arya

Country flag
So what do you want to do? Go to war?
what you will do if some one try to insult your family in front of you

what you will do if some one show bad eyes to your mother your sister

well i would like to die with fight but not to live in shame

they know they can kill how many but we will not react because we are losser

now we dont have respect to our mother nation we just want to live our life with shame

arya

Country flag
At least it shows SOME aggression. The toothless loser in South Block and his remote control holder don't even do that. Pathetic gutless losers.
he is not single one ever one just one to live there life with shame

no one has guts , why not till parliament attacker are enjoying there honeymoon period in jail why ??

is our forces loyal to nation or corrupt govt

JBH22

Why blame Pakistan everytime? Its high time for us to do some introspection..

Deceive me once shame on you Deceive me twice shame on me

arya

Country flag
he is not single one ever one just one to live there life with shame

no one has guts , why not till parliament attacker are enjoying there honeymoon period in jail why ??

is our forces loyal to nation or corrupt govt

Param

what you will do if some one try to insult your family in front of you

what you will do if some one show bad eyes to your mother your sister

well i would like to die with fight but not to live in shame

they know they can kill how many but we will not react because we are losser

now we dont have respect to our mother nation we just want to live our life with shame
Be realistic dude.
In 2001 Bangladesh Rifles murdered and mutilated 15 of our Personnel and handed over those bodies to us.
Nepal takes over the farmlands of Biharis close to the border
There were ULFA camps within our protectorate Bhutan untill a few years ago
A tiny crap Island nation(SL) blackmails us by saying they will become friends with our enemy China.

Forget about taking on Nuclear Pakistan this is the ground situation. We get humiliated by Tiny"friendly" countries. What do you expect our soon to be "Superpower" nation to do???

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Personally, I won't be satisfied until I see all the Geelanis and Yasin Maliks hung upside down to bake in the Thar desert with vultures pecking their bodies to death.
If you send them to us in Rajasthan, we cannot promise killing them; but our people will make good use of them in fetching daily drinking water from the well miles away. If they refuse, we'll still use them but differently - under our bull carts ....

Regards,
Virendra

arya

Country flag
Be realistic dude.
In 2001 Bangladesh Rifles murdered and mutilated 15 of our Personnel and handed over those bodies to us.
Nepal takes over the farmlands of Biharis close to the border
There were ULFA camps within our protectorate Bhutan untill a few years ago
A tiny crap Island nation(SL) blackmails us by saying they will become friends with our enemy China.

Forget about taking on Nuclear Pakistan this is the ground situation. We get humiliated by Tiny"friendly" countries. What do you expect our soon to be "Superpower" nation to do???

do you know the reason

unless until you dont respect your self no one will show you respect

world is for stronger we have to live like lions not like rabbit

in ramyana one famous line

bah bin hoye naa prit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles