The masses have sharp eyes.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hindustan Times published this article, some London based Asian( Chinese?) "expert" praised India for Democracy,
saying "Democracy gives India edge over China"
Link here: Democracy gives India edge over China, say experts - Hindustan Times

but booed by tons of comments below:
Banana Repubplic
Ya democracy for looting the country has immensely benefited scoundrels & anti-nationals . These scoundrels want us to believe that if public gets 10% of its dues , then democracy is a huge success.

Rathi
Democracy is only for Khangressis. They can express their freedom by calling others as Maut Ka Saudagar, Ravana, Mentally unfit etc etc. However, if others express their feelings against the LOUSE and CORRUPT governance by Nehru/Gandhi family they will be put behind bars through draconian laws drafted by the Congress Ministers.

Manik
Joke of the century....Democracy...If this is democracy where criminals and mafia rules, then why is china single party system not better...Atleast their cities are well planned with basic facilities for all....Unlike here, where people have to struggle for day to day needs and cities are more like slums...

Ram
just suppose the ruling party in India continues to rule till perputity.... with no fear of elections...

VulcanTheTerrible
Hahaha ... indeed.

China has an economy 4 times that of India, has a military 3 times the size, has a massively higher literacy rate and is on the way to rival the US in economic supremacy. But we have "the edge". Ohhh really? The only thing we have an "edge" over China is over blatant self-delusion and articles like this only perpetuate it. I'm proud to be Indian and very proud about our history, but I'm annoyed that we apparently don't see our faults at all let alone try and fix them.

abhi
democracy is dead in india.....on its way to become banana republic

manish
are all western countries Banana Republic due to Democracy. Why blame India

Pundeek
The article did not say that India's democracy gave India the edge over China. How in the world did that headline title come to being? This just shows just how irrational the Indian media can be. Growth imbalance is much much worse in India. China is worse off? Basic common sense tells you otherwise.
I think it is time Indians

blank_quest

Country flag
Let me make it clear... Congress has to run elections! India is not under perpetual command of Congress. It will be voted out in next elections.We can get rid of it for atleast 5 years.Its not like PRC where "princeling" will keep on ruling! Democracy will prevail even if government is trying to misuse establishments and not like that of China .. its not even close..

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Let me make it clear... Congress has to run elections! India is not under perpetual command of Congress. It will be voted out in next elections.We can get rid of it for atleast 5 years.Its not like PRC where "princeling" will keep on ruling! Democracy will prevail even if government is trying to misuse establishments and not like that of China .. its not even close..
Your next leader is Raul, he will be democratically elected.

blank_quest

Country flag
You are so sure about Indian Politics ! wow, I don't know who will win but this Congress seems to have lost large support of Indian people en mass !

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
but your compatriots do NOT seem to think so, heheh.
even you can change your leaders like you change your shorts, what good it will do to India as a whole? why do you treat democarcy, an instrument, as your deity?

did you say prayers to democracy?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
something you cannot mention in this forum, India's BrahMos, India's Democracy and India's 1962.
True. Shall we discuss Chinese girls with Indian men instead? I think you like that topic, if I remember right.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Ha ha ha,please don't predict our next leader.... for you have no knowledge of our people and Rahul baba........

You cant get it right in your country and here you are poking and peeping and talking all kinds of rubbish about our next leader......

"LET MODI BECOME OUR NEXT PM, then see what happens......"

And remember one thing just having numbers will not win you war.........

Blackwater

something you cannot mention in this forum, India's BrahMos, India's Democracy and India's 1962.
and free tibet,

free Taiwan,

Uighur Separatism

Hong Kong hatred

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989

Any Chance of Democracy in China

:cool2::cool2::p:laugh::laugh:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Troll thread. Another 50 center on a suicide mission.

pmaitra

If I were a Tibetan, or Uighur, the last place I'd like to live in is PRC.

Said that, democracy is outdated, and India being a democratic country, perfect or imperfect, doesn't make it always better than PRC.

What makes it better is the human rights violations by the regime is less. The good side of this is, if Anna Brigade were in PRC, they'd be in jail painting road signs; and the bad side is that, if Gilani were in PRC, he'd be in his grave.

The kind of scrounger economy India has delved into, it is about due we had some kind of benevolent autocracy.

Note: I am largely dismissive and critical of Anna Brigade, but will staunchly defend their right to freedom of speech.

drkrn

Hindustan Times published this article, some London based Asian( Chinese?) "expert" praised India for Democracy,
saying "Democracy gives India edge over China"
Link here: Democracy gives India edge over China, say experts - Hindustan Times

but booed by tons of comments below:
Banana Repubplic
Ya democracy for looting the country has immensely benefited scoundrels & anti-nationals . These scoundrels want us to believe that if public gets 10% of its dues , then democracy is a huge success.

Rathi
Democracy is only for Khangressis. They can express their freedom by calling others as Maut Ka Saudagar, Ravana, Mentally unfit etc etc. However, if others express their feelings against the LOUSE and CORRUPT governance by Nehru/Gandhi family they will be put behind bars through draconian laws drafted by the Congress Ministers.

Manik
Joke of the century....Democracy...If this is democracy where criminals and mafia rules, then why is china single party system not better...Atleast their cities are well planned with basic facilities for all....Unlike here, where people have to struggle for day to day needs and cities are more like slums...

Ram
just suppose the ruling party in India continues to rule till perputity.... with no fear of elections...

VulcanTheTerrible
Hahaha ... indeed.

China has an economy 4 times that of India, has a military 3 times the size, has a massively higher literacy rate and is on the way to rival the US in economic supremacy. But we have "the edge". Ohhh really? The only thing we have an "edge" over China is over blatant self-delusion and articles like this only perpetuate it. I'm proud to be Indian and very proud about our history, but I'm annoyed that we apparently don't see our faults at all let alone try and fix them.

abhi
democracy is dead in india.....on its way to become banana republic

manish
are all western countries Banana Republic due to Democracy. Why blame India

Pundeek
The article did not say that India's democracy gave India the edge over China. How in the world did that headline title come to being? This just shows just how irrational the Indian media can be. Growth imbalance is much much worse in India. China is worse off? Basic common sense tells you otherwise.
I think it is time Indians
the thing why india has an edge over china is only in freedom to general public.
then how come this give a huge advantage than china???

remember india and china together constitute 40% global population and a massive economy which can definitely decide the world affairs.
with china's already massive 4x economy than indian economy is already showing its muscle,but it doesn't mean it will sit there for ever.the economic benefits what china is enjoying today was due to market policies taken in 1971,while india's started in 1991 twenty years later.

so here lies the big matter -even when india started 20yrs later we are picking up very fast and may be in another 20 odd years we will definitely fill the gap between india-china.
at this point when both of us being near equal in our economy/international relations previously inconspicuous matters become more pronounced

by logic what's the thing china serious disability???? just make a guess- pseudo dictatorship. rule of the prince lings.the future is already evident today with all major countries east and west moving to newdelhi the balance is already STARTED shifting into our favor

even china realized this fact, your leaders started accepting the importance of giving more freedom or make it a democracy even.recently ccp has decided to forgo principles of mao OFFICIALLY (they already did it unofficially long time back)

on the comments made-they seem not made by indians first,comments mostly on growth are incomplete.the article depicts india's edge over china not overwhelming superiority in economy/int.affairs

mafia rules in india- yes still less than in china and yet many other parts of world

your mentioning in other posts directly/indirectly towards congress and their family regime killing india is true,but they can be ousted from power and will be for sure
but the same is not the case with china.for example your last premier openly said he was extremely poor when born but now properties of few billion$ announced/official.THE PSEUDO-DICTATORSHIP HELPED CHINA BUT HELPED YOUR LEADERS EVEN MORE the income inequalities are supra-massive
but the indian democracy has tried though a little to decrease the income inequalities with partial success

my final point- at the end of the day when both india and china are on same level(economically/militarily) its india which will enjoy the edge decisively

now go to sleep:taunt1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles