The List of Country That Will Visa Waiver Chinese Passport

kickok1975

No offense, but it's kind of funny how chinese posters here are arguing which of their domestic factions did more to win, when in fact, it was the US involvement after pearl harbor that saved their country. Also, I have read in numerous occasions that China had the most Nazi collaborators in WWII, far outpacing France, Dutch, Ukraine and others.

Speaking of occasions where chinese troops impressed their Western counterparts, I can remember 2 instances from my reading, one is KMT troops in IBT (India-Burma theater), the other is CCP in the Korean War. So I guess in my books, KMT and CCP are even.
US was helping itself by helping China. China was invaded by Japanese since 1937 and US did little meaningful things until after Pearl Harbor which is end of 1941.
US had no force in mainland China. It was Chinese troop fight with Japanese. However, US indeed did a majority job of destroy Japanese empire.

RebateKing

US was helping itself by helping China. China was invaded by Japanese since 1937 and US did little meaningful things until after Pearl Harbor which is end of 1941.
US had no force in mainland China. It was Chinese troop fight with Japanese. However, US indeed did a majority job of destroy Japanese empire.
Huh, 1937? I thought Japan took control of Manchuria in 1931. Was Manchuria not part of China? Perhaps not since chinese troops didn't even put up a fight, they ran away to the interior of the country.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I'm surprised that Sudan, North Korea and Pakistan are not on the list. Very surprising given the support China gives to the rogue regimes in these countries.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles