The iPhone 5

sob

Mod
Country flag
S 3 may look very good but the battery issue is a big draw back. Samsung have to look into this issue. Apple scores very heavily on this front IMO

Oracle

New Yahoo CEO Giving Employees Free Smartphones, Data/Voice Plans

The move is to boost employee morale and to help them understand what Yahoo customers are using to view their site

Yahoo's new CEO Marissa Mayer is looking to boost employee morale by giving them all brand-new smartphones.

Aside from the morale aspect, Mayer is doing this to put devices that Yahoo customers use in the hands of Yahoo employees, too. This should help Yahoo workers understand what their customers are using, and help them offer better mobile products.

Also, the new 4G phones that employees have to choose from will increase productivity due to 4G's faster browsing and download capabilities.

According to an internal memo, Yahoo is getting rid of its BlackBerry smartphones and will now offer a new list of choices to both full-time and part-time employees. The choices include the iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the HTC One X, the HTC EVO 4G LTE and the Nokia Lumia 920.

In addition to getting free phones, employees will have their monthly data and phone bills covered by Yahoo.

The memo mentioned that Yahoo is starting to take orders for the new smartphones now.

Mayer left a prominent position at Google back in July of this year to become Yahoo's new CEO. She was one of the first female employees at Google back in 1999 and made her way up to Vice President of Local, Maps and Location Services.

Yahoo's previous CEO, Scott Thompson, stepped down in May after he was caught giving false information about his degree.

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag
New Yahoo CEO Giving Employees Free Smartphones, Data/Voice Plans

The move is to boost employee morale and to help them understand what Yahoo customers are using to view their site

Yahoo's new CEO Marissa Mayer is looking to boost employee morale by giving them all brand-new smartphones.

Aside from the morale aspect, Mayer is doing this to put devices that Yahoo customers use in the hands of Yahoo employees, too. This should help Yahoo workers understand what their customers are using, and help them offer better mobile products.

Also, the new 4G phones that employees have to choose from will increase productivity due to 4G's faster browsing and download capabilities.

According to an internal memo, Yahoo is getting rid of its BlackBerry smartphones and will now offer a new list of choices to both full-time and part-time employees. The choices include the iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the HTC One X, the HTC EVO 4G LTE and the Nokia Lumia 920.

In addition to getting free phones, employees will have their monthly data and phone bills covered by Yahoo.

The memo mentioned that Yahoo is starting to take orders for the new smartphones now.

Mayer left a prominent position at Google back in July of this year to become Yahoo's new CEO. She was one of the first female employees at Google back in 1999 and made her way up to Vice President of Local, Maps and Location Services.

Yahoo's previous CEO, Scott Thompson, stepped down in May after he was caught giving false information about his degree.
I wouldn't mind joining Yahoo.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

iShit is making fool of itself...

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
iDumbs will always try to follow the way apple maps shows them.I would love to see them swimming the whole channel instead using the bridge.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
These things never worry me since

1. I cannot afford it as a piece of ego or luxury.

2. Does not add up to my existence!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So I heard that new iPhone has these innovative maps ! :troll:

:truestory:

Aayush

A thing which has been released 4 days ago cannot be perfect?Am I right?
It cannot compete with a product which has been there for 4 years.Apple maps will become way better with time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
A thing which has been released 4 days ago cannot be perfect?Am I right?
It cannot compete with a product which has been there for 4 years.Apple maps will become way better with time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, just like Antennagate :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles