The Hijacking of Chinese Patriotism

wodoo1

Should we discuss face to face in america? I can teach you Karaoke. I know NC is a poor state. I can fly to NC.You should not stay there.

Last edited:

bennedose

Should we discuss face to face in america? I can teach you Karaoke. I know NC is a poor state. I can fly to NC.You should not stay there.
Yeah true. I'm American too. I love karaoke with chips. Good wholesome Chinese food. I thought I was the only loser wasting his time on here. Glad to meet you here. Let's learn these guys about America.

happy

Yeah !!! Why not ??? Post your address and I will pay you a visit ! I would certainly like to see the intelligent brain who is posting beautiful comments :)

happy

Are you in America ? I only trust American.
I have a few questions for you. Hope you can be genuine in responding to them.

1) May I know your age and qualification ?? Your real name (if you don't mind)??

2) Why do you trust only Americans (BTW is it North Americans or South Americans. Also, only citizens of the USA or other countries included) ??

3) Is it your opinion that Americans are above reproach or do you feel that Americans do not commit any mistake or perhaps some incident where you gained the trust of America ??

4) I would also like to know, where does your loyalties lie ?? Do you love your country ?? Are you proud of being an American. Are you a native American or a green card holder (your parents are immigrants, perhaps)??

5) What interest do you have regarding Chinese Patriotism ??

6) Are you offended by the members of DFI posting anti-chinese comments and felt it necessary to respond ?? If yes, why ??

7) Why is your take on history all garbled and jumbled up ?? Do you have a problem with the way America behaved historically with other countries ??

8) BTW, according to you, what is the official policy adopted by USA historically to deal with the rest of the world in general and Asia in particular ???

If you really profess to be who you are, I guess, you wont have any problem replying to all these questions in detail.

happy

Wow !!! Perfect fodder for this thread :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Biden tells Chinese to challenge their leaders

Joe Biden arrived in Beijing on Wednesday in typically pugnacious form, telling the Chinese to "breath free" and challenge authority.

Greeting a queue of Chinese waiting in line to apply for visas to visit America, the 71-year-old Vice-President told them that "challenging the status quo" is part of the "DNA of every American".

"Innovation can only occur when you can breathe free, challenge the government, challenge your teachers, challenge religious leaders," he said, in implicit criticism of the Chinese system.

In May, Mr Biden upset some Chinese students at the University of Pennsylvania with criticism of China as a country that cannot "think different" or "breathe free".

"You cannot think different in a nation where you cannot breathe free; you cannot think different in a nation where you are not able to challenge orthodoxy, because change only comes from challenging orthodoxy," he said.

By the time Mr Biden began his schedule of meetings with Communist party leaders, however, he had slipped back into familiar, conciliatory rhetoric.

After being welcomed at the Great Hall of the People by Li Yuanchao, his Chinese counterpart, Mr Biden said the US-China relationship is "a hugely consequential relationship that is going to affect the course of the 21st century."

"Like all complex relationships, it calls for sustained, high-level engagement," he said, adding that he believed Xi Jinping, the Chinese president, is committed "to managing our differences candidly and constructively."

Beijing was the second stop in Mr Biden's Asian tour, which saw him begin the week in Tokyo.

Tensions in East Asia have risen once again in the wake of China's announcement of an "air defence identification zone" over a chain of islands that both Beijing and Tokyo claim sovereignty to.

Mr Biden promised Japan that he would raise the issue "in great specificity" with China and has already called for the installation of hotlines to ensure there is no confusion over the zone.

An editorial in the state-run China Daily on Wednesday warned that US support for Japan would undermine Biden's credibility in China.

"Despite trying to present the image of being an impartial mediator, Washington has obviously taken Japan's side," it said.

"He should not expect any substantial headway if he comes simply to repeat his government's previous erroneous and one-sided remarks."

Joe Biden tells Chinese to challenge their leaders - Telegraph

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Biden is really unstoppable and a chap who says what he feels.

The Chinese criticised hum before he arrived over his comments on ADIZ & cautioned him.

And still Biden seems to have not bothered.

Cool. Cat!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Biden is really unstoppable and a chap who says what he feels.

The Chinese criticised hum before he arrived over his comments on ADIZ & cautioned him.

And still Biden seems to have not bothered.

Cool. Cat!
Biden is a hypocrite, unfortunately. He would, and has, viciously attacked any American who would question his master Obama.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Biden is a hypocrite, unfortunately. He would, and has, viciously attacked any American who would question his master Obama.
I understand your dislike for them, but I am observing as a neutral party.

Even in the selection for the presidential candidate, he was very outspoken and even embarrassing.

I prefer him to your President because he does not pull pinches.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles