The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

itsme

Country flag
Our MBT force needs a serious overhaul once the infantry is taken care off.

rkhanna

Country flag
DELETE -- 30 Char nonsense

rkhanna

Country flag
DELETE -- 30 Char nonsense

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Wow!Vouching for quarter zip tees for a long time. Is it Standard Issue?Or limited to certain units?Any more info,if u can.
I have whole collection of QZCTs . From observation of those I have learnt that use of these depends on individual to battalion level. But it is very common among SF units now. COBRAs have such standard issued PT uniform. In infantry I have seen most with SIKH & Punjab regiments troops. Now it is getting good recognition in Kashmir. I have posted pics in CT ops thread plzz do check them out.

rkhanna

Country flag
I have whole collection of QZCTs . From observation of those I have learnt that use of these depends on individual to battalion level. But it is very common among SF units now. COBRAs have such standard issued PT uniform. In infantry I have seen most with SIKH & Punjab regiments troops. Now it is getting good recognition in Kashmir. I have posted pics in CT ops thread plzz do check them out.
Awesome! - do you know if production is centralized or are Different Regiments / Commands / Institutions buying from whom every they RFP with?

Also what is the material made of?

12arya

Country flag
Major Shaitan Singh was commanding a Company of 13 Kumaon deployed at Razang La in the Chushul Sector at a height of about 17,000 feet. On 18 November 1962, the enemy subjected the company position to heavy artillery, mortar and small arms fire and attacked in overwhelming strength in successive waves. Major Shaitan Singh moved from post to post motivating men at a great personal risk, constantly boosting the morale of his hard-pressed platoon posts. During the course, he was seriously wounded however, he continued to encourage and lead his men who, following his brave example, fought gallantly and inflicted heavy casualties on the enemy. Major Shaitan Singh inspite of being incapacitated with multiple wounds, chose to fight till last bullet. For his indomitable courage, outstanding leadership and exemplary devotion to duty, Major Shaitan Singh was posthumously awarded #ParamvirChakra

To mark the solemn and momentous occasion, Jodhpur remembered its bravest of the #brave #martyred son, Late Major Shaitan Singh, #ParamVirChakra on his 56th Martyrdom Day . A wreath laying ceremony was organised in the heart of Jodhpur City to honour his sacrifice

credit: IA

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles