The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

IPS trainees from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) visited the areas of Upper Assam to get a first hand experience of the functioning of the Indian Army and the conduct of Counter Insurgency Operations.
Hey can you tell me what that thing on the edge of the table is. The One that look like a Radio. Is that like Some Kind of Radio Reciver for Communication or is that some Anti IED Signal Blocking Machine or Something like that.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
*Line of March Attack* The Myanmar Army was trained in the nuances of offensive operations in developed terrain through a series of high tempo manoeuvres followed by a spectacular display of mounted quick attack by mech forces on a simulated enemy locality.

@MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00 No idea bro
I am talking about Field Combat Radio looking thing on the desk in the first picture with Army Personal and IPS Trainees. If you do know what it is. Can you please tell me.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Proud moment for newly attested Guardsmen as recruits of 122 Course were attested as soldiers of #IndianArmy
@GRC
Kamptee #Nagpur at an impressive POP. They took solemn oath to protect nation even at d peril of life. POP was reviewed by Brig Piyush Gupta

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles