The globality Of Hinduism

sgarg

The question is what should be taught in school?

The knowledge of religion is imparted early in every culture. In Vedic system, the vedas are taught between the age of 6 and 15.

In today's non-vedic system, vedas are no longer taught. However the age of teaching religion is same, the only difference being that student gains knowledge of religion from parents, or some external religious teacher outside the school system.

There is immense benefit in standardized education - as the education material is intensely debated so it is high quality - and is easier to teach. Gita is a small book - an abstract of Gita will be like 50-60 verses, which can be taught easily in junior school.

The student can also be taught basic tenets of Islam, Buddhism, Christianity etc; so a student develops a view on religions.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why should the schools have to teach religion to students.

Religion is in the heart and soul of the person.

Let the parents or religious teachers be hired to teach at home or temple, Church and mosque.

sgarg

Religion is ALWAYS taught, everywhere in the world. Where this teaching happens is a different matter.

A particular person may be rich enough to hire a teacher privately, but most will find it difficult.

Why religion should be taught - because it is a part of life and society. A student should understand religion, even if he/she decides to reject it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Religion is ALWAYS taught, everywhere in the world. Where this teaching happens is a different matter.

A particular person may be rich enough to hire a teacher privately, but most will find it difficult.

Why religion should be taught - because it is a part of life and society. A student should understand religion, even if he/she decides to reject it.
That is the problem.

Why money?

Sunday School in the Church does not cost a farthing. It is free and what is more, the Church give milk and bread after the class.

Mosques teach the Koran free.

But does Hinduism got such a thing going?

So why blame others?

Same is it with conversions. People deprived want a better life. Call it allurement, if you wish.

Why do you think Modi won hands down and got even Muslim and Christian votes?

He promised a better life.

Irrespective of religion, all want a better life.

The guard at the School where the 72 year nun was raped, changed to Christianity by marrying a Christian girl. The newspaper states he was gifted a house by a kind priest. Kind priest? It was nothing but allurement. And why did he do it? To better his life, have a roof. Can you blame him? And do you think he bothered about religion or was wedded in deep belief of his religion that he had before he changed? Obviously not. In all probability, he did not even know the religion. But this he knew, he had to have a better life and the church also gave him his livelihood - a job.

Lets get one thing clear, most of us, especially the less fortunate, are struggling to live. They have no time for the esoteric and the woolly woolly philosophy of God and all that. Religion is of no concern. Life and existence with some decent attribute is. If it is given, who bothers?

As the Punjabis, who are so famous for earthy logic state - Sade liye, ki faida? i.e. what is it for me in the deal.

Look at our politicians and how they change their political affiliation like a change of hats? Where is all their being wedded to the political philosophy they claim and swear by that encouraged them to be in the former political party? All are looking for pasture that suit their needs.

If politicians, who make good money to look after their 14 generations that will follow have no morality or qualms of conscience, how can we blame the poor who are struggling to survive if they too change religion for material good?

And the best part is that none knows religion!

Last edited:

Khagesh

Beg to differ ji,

Somebody, who later got a lot of flak for his comment, once said, while questioning the utility of Aksai Chin for India - "not a single blade of grass grows there."

A livelihood does not gives a man his life or even the will to protect a life, not even his own. Livelihood has its place but there is more to living then just livelihood.

In any case a dharmic education in schools, even if given only on optional basis, can only strengthen India. In exactly the manner an Army or NCC training helps the cause of the an national military.

Dharmic education was given in schools earlier and the result was that, despite all the suppression of natives for hundreds of years, we Indians held on to what was rightfully ours and took active measures to protect it. Sikhs were the dharmic fighters, Marathas too, Rajputs too and they all took their Dharmic education in a formal manner in their formative times.

But nothing comes for free. And if we do not again restart a Dharmic education in the Schools then we will be left with globalized citizens who will treat Indian Citizenship as second class.

Already this is happening. Its called AAP. Competely controlled by media and victimization narratives such useful idiots end up working for foreigners. Merely cricket patriotism can be expected from such globalized citizens assembled in english medium schools. Mom-batti wale patriots. And the surprising thing is that these globalized citizens while completely useless for defending India, actually do believe that they are doing a lot of favour for India. I am dealing with some such media dependent patriots of AAP in my own office. Most times they cannot even figure out the truth with the simple effort of going online to verify the truth of a claim. And these are not harmless kind of people. Their ignorance and the ignorance of their kind of people in our history, brought us to such a sorry state of affairs that a Dharmic education is today seen as a challenge to livelihood itself.

Just my 2 phooti kaudi.

sgarg

Nobody teaches religion free. The priests in church and Maulvi in mosque receive a salary.

Christians have a tradition of tithe that is giving tenth of income to the church. Muslims also donate big money to the religious cause, specially the wealthy.
Hindus are very tightfisted in donations. Free Hindu education is unlikely to happen due to this reason. Hinduism is surviving due to tradition mostly. But traditions is not a replacement for education.

Vedic people (Arya Samaj and Veda mandir) have made stupendous efforts in transmitting Vedic knowledge. But numbers of Vedic people is very small and resources are limited.

Hindu community overseas have hired Pundits for imparting dharmic education in temples, but this is unfortunately very limited.

Religious education in India itself is scant. Superstitions flourish due to improper education.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Beg to differ ji,

Somebody, who later got a lot of flak for his comment, once said, while questioning the utility of Aksai Chin for India - "not a single blade of grass grows there."

A livelihood does not gives a man his life or even the will to protect a life, not even his own. Livelihood has its place but there is more to living then just livelihood.

In any case a dharmic education in schools, even if given only on optional basis, can only strengthen India. In exactly the manner an Army or NCC training helps the cause of the an national military.

Dharmic education was given in schools earlier and the result was that, despite all the suppression of natives for hundreds of years, we Indians held on to what was rightfully ours and took active measures to protect it. Sikhs were the dharmic fighters, Marathas too, Rajputs too and they all took their Dharmic education in a formal manner in their formative times.

But nothing comes for free. And if we do not again restart a Dharmic education in the Schools then we will be left with globalized citizens who will treat Indian Citizenship as second class.

Already this is happening. Its called AAP. Competely controlled by media and victimization narratives such useful idiots end up working for foreigners. Merely cricket patriotism can be expected from such globalized citizens assembled in english medium schools. Mom-batti wale patriots. And the surprising thing is that these globalized citizens while completely useless for defending India, actually do believe that they are doing a lot of favour for India. I am dealing with some such media dependent patriots of AAP in my own office. Most times they cannot even figure out the truth with the simple effort of going online to verify the truth of a claim. And these are not harmless kind of people. Their ignorance and the ignorance of their kind of people in our history, brought us to such a sorry state of affairs that a Dharmic education is today seen as a challenge to livelihood itself.

Just my 2 phooti kaudi.
Indeed one has to differ. Or else how would dialectic discourse take place to systematically weigh contradictory facts or ideas with a view to the resolution of their real or apparent contradictions?

There is merit to the statement A livelihood does not gives a man his life or even the will to protect a life, not even his own. Livelihood has its place but there is more to living then just livelihood. But without a livelihood, can one protect one's life or think about life or living on an empty stomach? Even a beggar begs. It becomes his livelihood so that he has some life, even if a lowly life, if you will, by contemporary societal standards. The mendicants of yore, like the Bauls, who were steeped in the essence of life per se, had to sing songs and move from house to house, village to village just to ensure that they could get alms to fill their stomachs, so that they could ponder on the deeper aspects of life.

Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, a notable proponent for the Vaishnava school of Bhakti yoga, travelled throughout India popularizing the gospel of anti-untouchability, social justice and mass education. He probably initiated 'Pankti Bhojon' and Krishna sankirtan in eastern part of Bengal. He too was a mendicant. He took had to survive with alms (livelihood) to propagate Life.

Of course, religion must be taught to all, because even within its infirmities, the basic essence is message of Goodness in a pious life. However, as we have seen, religion, even if is essential good, has only achieve in dividing humanity, because of the inherent weakness of Man – to be the Top Gun. Religion was and is, Competitive Religiosity. There lies the danger. There lies the problem if schools teach optional or otherwise, religion.

Why do you think this clamour about Christian churches vandalised and Nun being raped? Is there a clamour when Hindu temples are ravaged and Hindu women raped? Ritubrata Bannerjee, a CPm Chap on TV last night IIRC said there have been no outcries when in the last 08 days 20 rapes have taken place in Bengal. Why? Are they not equal citizen of Bengal as the Nun? The whole issue is Vote Bank, bootlicking the Western interests and nothing more.

But can we blame those who drive our Nation's destiny for being pro Christians. No. Most of them are 'Convent' educated and have subtly been indoctrinated in the Goodness and Compassion of Christ. Like it or not, though none had to attend Biblical classes, the morning prayers were Christian oriented and subtly sending the message of the greatness of Christ and His teachings. Slow indoctrination. Study psy ops and you will realise.

That is why I am against any religious claptrap at Schools or Colleges.

Level playing field is all I ask.

I am livid that these Catholic Goody Two Shoes to include the Indian parasite sold to the Vatican visiting India to 'investigate' as that fool Bellicose Cleemis/ And they are being given so much of publicity in the English media of their 'love, compassion and goodness', when they show no 'love, compassion and goodness' for other rapes and injustices, as the shooting of Christian fishermen by the Italians are glossed over by the same Cardinal scoundrel in favour of the Vatican and Italy.

Hypocrisy at its best.

I will add that it was only NewsX and Rahul Shivshakar who raised the issue as to why it is only Hindu majority-ism to blame for every thing. Does it not put them in a corner and scared?

And should not all law and order crimes connected to religion be treated at par?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nobody teaches religion free. The priests in church and Maulvi in mosque receive a salary.

Christians have a tradition of tithe that is giving tenth of income to the church. Muslims also donate big money to the religious cause, specially the wealthy.
Hindus are very tightfisted in donations. Free Hindu education is unlikely to happen due to this reason. Hinduism is surviving due to tradition mostly. But traditions is not a replacement for education.

Vedic people (Arya Samaj and Veda mandir) have made stupendous efforts in transmitting Vedic knowledge. But numbers of Vedic people is very small and resources are limited.

Hindu community overseas have hired Pundits for imparting dharmic education in temples, but this is unfortunately very limited.

Religious education in India itself is scant. Superstitions flourish due to improper education.
I wonder if you saw the popularity of 'Mahabharat' of Ramanand Sagar?

Believe it or not, even though I was in an undeclared war, my troops stopped everything to see it!

I tried to see it to learn, but the overdressed characters and theatrical booming of voices, made me give up the quest to learn about Hinduism.

But it did stop India from it routine.

There are ways to indoctrinate. More scientific and more subtle. But then the 'Learned' would lose their importance and place.

Again the problem. Me and Me alone.

sgarg

I do not support Ramanand Sagar's way of teaching religion. Teaching has to be two way. One way teaching is called propaganda.

Students ask questions which we answer to the best of our abilities. We learn more and more in the process as well.

sgarg

@Ray, would you go to a quack instead of a Doctor? Would you entrust your health to a quack? Probably no.

Why would you go to a Vedic translator who does not know Vedic Sanskrit??

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray, would you go to a quack instead of a Doctor? Would you entrust your health to a quack? Probably no.

Why would you go to a Vedic translator who does not know Vedic Sanskrit??
It is so simple to answer. Even a brainless chap would not find it difficult.

A quack would have no degree. A registered Medical Practitioner would.

Who is a Vedic Translator or know Vedic Sanskrit?

any idea how to make that out?

I do not support Ramanand Sagar's way of teaching religion. Teaching has to be two way. One way teaching is called propaganda.

Students ask questions which we answer to the best of our abilities. We learn more and more in the process as well.
Maybe he is no great shakes.

But he did more to educate, in his own unlettered way not knowing the huge knowledge in the repository of your Guru and even better than your Guru maybe, and that is the bottom line.

He taught some thing to those who knew nothing.

And gave them some meaning to their soul less life.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
And it is this openness that is eating you and all of us associated with our common culture in India.

The problem is simple: Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains etc are NOT UNITED.

We have internal strife, doubts on each other, exclusivist mentality and this is exactly what Islam and Xtianity manipulate.

They suppress their dissent with an iron fist, censor their flaws and attack united.

Their goal is simple and straight;

They don't mince their words; To a Muslim the world is either Dar ul Harb and target is Dar ul Islam; similarly to the Church a world under the shadow of cross is the agenda.

Only our faiths sit their asses, argue and kill each other within and kiss the asses of Abrahamic religions.

This started with Gandhi and Nehru and it is continuing today.

Shameful.

If you want to save India, unite.

sgarg

It is so simple to answer. Even a brainless chap would not find it difficult.

A quack would have no degree. A registered Medical Practitioner would.

Who is a Vedic Translator or know Vedic Sanskrit?

any idea how to make that out?

Maybe he is no great shakes.

But he did more to educate, in his own unlettered way not knowing the huge knowledge in the repository of your Guru and even better than your Guru maybe, and that is the bottom line.

He taught some thing to those who knew nothing.

And gave them some meaning to their soul less life.
You are crazy @ray. You do not know my Guru. Now you start passing judgement on my Guru without even knowing him.

This shows you are a bigot and bigotry has no place in religious discourse.

My challenge to you stands. You will be lucky to run with your pants on.

As I said before, ignorance is not hard to prove.

Ramanand Sagar only created a drama; and vedic religion is not drama. We have countered a lot of people; you are not the first one.

Khagesh

Sorry about the longish post. :D

Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Yes it is not dharma if the wisedom of ages cannot be brought to serve the masses. Equally you will have to realize that only what, the masses can understand and mentally digest can be brought to them. Further if these masses ignore or damage the collective wisedom of ages then they deserve whatever life serves them with.

This is my personal credo w.r.t. dharma education.

Of course, religion must be taught to all, because even within its infirmities, the basic essence is message of Goodness in a pious life. However, as we have seen, religion, even if is essential good, has only achieve in dividing humanity, because of the inherent weakness of Man – to be the Top Gun. Religion was and is, Competitive Religiosity. There lies the danger. There lies the problem if schools teach optional or otherwise, religion.
What should be taught is the education that is useful. At a temporal pragmatic level and which at the same time has the capacity to provide a singular unfettered explanation to the ways of this world. If other religions think that they can match upto this demand of our future generations then yes at least they should have the option to have their kids taught their religion. In fact the good side of these kinds of options would be that pupils get to understand comparative religions and they will be able to build up their own capacity for judgement. Dharmic education cannot ask somebody to be non-judgemental. To form a clear and unconflicted basis of judging the world is the reason dharmic education should be allowed for those who want to follow it. If we do not allow it then we will be stuck with well paid English typists in our work places a few years down the line.

For example, Mr. Kapil Sibal allowed German language to be taught as an option against Sanskrit. And in the English medium schools almost 2/3rd of the classes take up German language. My wife teaches in a school promoted by a Muslim and a lot of muslim kids get sent into this schools. Absolutely all have taken up German. For English education there used to be an economic logic that it will give jobs. That logic does not hold good for German. English education there used to be a cultural logic also in that it was claimed that English is an Indian language. That logic too does not hold good for German. Still those who wish to turn Indians into a foreigner in their own lands using the inducement of multinational jobs and a worthless slick restaurant-ing existence, freely do that, to Hindu kids also.

At the same time Hindu kids are forced to limit their own study to merely Sanskrit and that too only from the Sixty Standard. I for example would like to have my kids taught only the following:

1) Mathematics for obvious reasons.
2) Sanskrit again for obvious reasons.
3) Hindi again for obvious reasons.
4) English so my kids can go on a general cultural cull of those who invaded their country and study the methods of these invaders in invading their country.
5) Vedic studies comprising Vedic anushthanic practices under an experienced Acharya
6) Tarak-Shaastra
7) Law – Both Dharmasmritis of India and Western and Personal laws prevalent in India.
8) Dharmic and Puranic studies again under a qualified ViprAh.
9) Physical education comprising mainly martial fighting techniques and meditative practices.

I would like to do away with History, Geography, Civics, SUPW, Moral Science, Sex Education and the stupid load of so called project work. Additionally I would like my kids to study Sciences only after mastering the essence of the above listed subjects. Further I would absolutely as hell want my kids to avoid western logic.

Unfortunately for my kids there is no school that offers these subjects or is even allowed to offer these. These subjects are not even thought fit to be offered as an option like the German is. I don't know why it is so considered fit by rank strangers for my kids. But unfortunately for me it is. Obviously I am going to do something about it. This state of affairs is merely an English Speakers Jazia on us Hindus.

Why I want this kind of education is because I have formed a firm belief that the kind of education currently being imparted to them will only make a fool out of them. They will become English speaking mail pushers, corporate leaches and in general a dunce. What kind of father wants this for his kids. Equally I have formed a firm belief that my kids can be responsible capable adults only if this kind of education is allowed to them.

The reality as I see it is that other religions would like to avoid the scrutiny outside the safe confines of Madarasas and Divinity Chairs of Western universities and the Church. The clergy of other religions seem to be able to control their message only under certain circumstances (exactly how successful they have been is there as evidence). And because they do not want to expose themselves so they would not allow us Hiindus also to remain at their level of development, forcing an education structure that has German, English, History, Geography, Civics, SUPW, Moral Science, Sex Education, a stupid load of so called project work and utterly useless kind of Physical education.

Why do you think this clamour about Christian churches vandalised and Nun being raped? Is there a clamour when Hindu temples are ravaged and Hindu women raped? Ritubrata Bannerjee, a CPm Chap on TV last night IIRC said there have been no outcries when in the last 08 days 20 rapes have taken place in Bengal. Why? Are they not equal citizen of Bengal as the Nun? The whole issue is Vote Bank, bootlicking the Western interests and nothing more.
As I said I believe this is because they already have the upper hand. They have already held back the development of Hindu kids to a level 'suitable' to that of their own kids.

Unfortunately for such people, even their kids carry enough sense of balance that they ultimately reject their course of studies controlled/inspired through Divinity Chairs and Legalistic nonsense and Wakf Boards and Madris.

This rejection can in their view only be countered through a false existential debate which again they control because of their hold over the Media.

Basically they have held back our kids even as they have decided that the best life for their kids is to be a social climber.

Unfortunately for them I will not allow my kids to go down with their kids. In fact if need be I would like my kids to go help their kids and not ignore their requirements, should their kids ask for help.

But can we blame those who drive our Nation's destiny for being pro Christians. No. Most of them are 'Convent' educated and have subtly been indoctrinated in the Goodness and Compassion of Christ. Like it or not, though none had to attend Biblical classes, the morning prayers were Christian oriented and subtly sending the message of the greatness of Christ and His teachings. Slow indoctrination. Study psy ops and you will realise.

That is why I am against any religious claptrap at Schools or Colleges.
I agree, stupidity is always a choice and we cannot blame the stupid.

I only stand for the choice of my kids (informed choice) to stand apart from these stupids.

Level playing field is all I ask.
DITTO here. And the only way a level playing field can be ensured is by giving choices.

I am livid that these Catholic Goody Two Shoes to include the Indian parasite sold to the Vatican visiting India to 'investigate' as that fool Bellicose Cleemis/ And they are being given so much of publicity in the English media of their 'love, compassion and goodness', when they show no 'love, compassion and goodness' for other rapes and injustices, as the shooting of Christian fishermen by the Italians are glossed over by the same Cardinal scoundrel in favour of the Vatican and Italy.

Hypocrisy at its best.
What can I say. I don't like this state of affairs too. But then this is the end result of this kind of conflict producing education. And as I agreed above with you - Stupidity is a choice.

I will add that it was only NewsX and Rahul Shivshakar who raised the issue as to why it is only Hindu majority-ism to blame for every thing. Does it not put them in a corner and scared?
The whole of Media is up for sale. Even those who are today vociferous supporters of Modi have been purchased by Modi just as others have been purchased by other interested parties in The Great Game of Ghazawa-e-Hind.
The individual reporters may not know how they are purchased only because the purchase and sale decision may be above their pay grade.

And should not all law and order crimes connected to religion be treated at par?
Yes.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Khagesh

You embarrass and shame me.

I too learnt German.

So, I am not really an Indian beyond my passport.

My service and loyalty to the nation when I went to war, alas, is all gone waste.

My not knowing the Vedas is such a shame. I know the Bible. And I have no religion since stupidly, if you will, I realised that religion does not unite, but divides.

In other words, I am not an Indian.

I heard a TV debate yesterday on India not supporting gays in the UN.

Kamal Farooqui stated Islam does not allow homosexuality and so India should not repeal the IPC section that makes it a crime.

I am confused.

He thinks Islam is what should be followed by India and you feel we should know Sanskrit and the Vedas. And some Cardinal bloke will say Bible is the sole way to God. Parsis will only wring their hands with sadness that they do not have the numbers, while the Jains will say eating onions and garlic is a sin and so should be banished, while Buddhists will say you can have meat so long as you don't slaughter. Sikhs will say Khan Bhakre, te peen Sharaba, while the Khalistanis will kill if you drink!

What a mess. What a confused country. None are real Indians, right?

Why can't we go our own individual way?

DingDong

Country flag
@Khagesh

You embarrass and shame me.

I too learnt German.

So, I am not really an Indian beyond my passport.

My service and loyalty to the nation when I went to war, alas, is all gone waste.

My not knowing the Vedas is such a shame. I know the Bible. And I have no religion since stupidly, if you will, I realised that religion does not unite, but divides.

In other words, I am not an Indian.

I heard a TV debate yesterday on India not supporting gays in the UN.

Kamal Farooqui stated Islam does not allow homosexuality and so India should not repeal the IPC section that makes it a crime.

I am confused.

He thinks Islam is what should be followed by India and you feel we should know Sanskrit and the Vedas. And some Cardinal bloke will say Bible is the sole way to God. Parsis will only wring their hands with sadness that they do not have the numbers, while the Jains will say eating onions and garlic is a sin and so should be banished, while Buddhists will say you can have meat so long as you don't slaughter. Sikhs will say Khan Bhakre, te peen Sharaba, while the Khalistanis will kill if you drink!

What a mess. What a confused country. None are real Indians, right?

Why can't we go our own individual way?
On the issue of Homosexuals, I believe that India must keep her social dynamics in mind before making a decision and not follow the decisions taken by the western governments blindly. Even the western states decriminalized the homosexuality gradually. I am in support of decrimilization of homosexuality but it must be done in a manner which suites us.

Khagesh

@Ray

How did your record in the armed forces come into the picture. Did anybody here ever cast any doubt on it. There is not enough information available to form a judgement.

And what does it matter that you learnt German. Anybody can learn whatever they 'feel' like, good, bad or ugly. But their feelings will have no effect on the end result. The end result are instead going to be decided by ones will for logic and the uncertainty inherent in the karma-phal distributed by Sadashiv, for the efforts made. I cannot control Karma phal but I can control my own karma and would advise my kids to control theirs. It was in this light that I mentioned the following in the context of me having to pay fee to a school that forces English from Prep and German too while not allowing Sanskrit to be taught to the fuller levels thought fit by the parents:

"Still those who wish to turn Indians into a foreigner in their own lands using the inducement of multinational jobs and a worthless slick restaurant-ing existence, freely do that, to Hindu kids also."

The kernel of my concern being 'Hindu kids'. The mechanics of protecting that kernel / concern, being 'Choice in education for Hindu Kids'.

Other kids taking up whatever is there choice and that of their parents. Everybody reaps the fruits of their choices. Likewise and for the same reason, Hindu Kids should also be allowed to learn what their parents feel is the best. Instead, as things are, absolutely all the curriculum is sought to be narrowed down in terms of choice into a useless course mandated by CBSE and NCERT under guidance from a Kapil Sibal.

I want my kid to ask me why ख must come after क in the varnamala. I want them to put up this query because some committed people in history who cared for the children of this country, took time out to answer that question and their whole effort was towards the purpose of ensuring the development of the kids. Well at least for the Hindu kids. Well at least for those Hindu Kids who make the choice to be able to learn what these committed people were willing to share. I feel my kids have that responsibility towards those dharmic ancestors. This is not too different from a responsibility cast on my kids to bear respect for what you have delivered while you were in the Indian Army.

Additionally I feel that the capacity of my kids to be able to uphoad desh and dharm suffers by the useless kind of brain dead education being forced down their throats. This secular education is designed to make a mail pusher out of them. You have learnt German, did that bring about a better India or even a better Indian Army as a consequence. If the answer is yes, then we must provide German as a choice too. But if the answer is no, then there is no reason why we must bear the additional cost of forcing our people into learning a useless dead language with no logic. This again is not too different from the expectation I have from my kids. They must protect what has helped this civilization survive and must let go of what are merely the dressings/trappings of a lifestyle choice. It makes no sense for my kids and me to be forced to pay up for the lifestyle choices of others, which is what German is in the NCERT curriculum.

Why must my kids be forced to learn a brain dead language where B can come after A and that too for no good reason except that it is nationally, legally, socially mandatory. And the absence of logic and discipline that is present in English is also present in German and a multitude of other so called disciplines.

I have come round to the belief that the current system of so called secular education is being imposed by stealth, only because of economic reasons of amortizing the cost of education on the largest possible number of parents. This is Jaziya. I don't care what nomenclature is put on it. I don't care what directive principles of state policy force this secular education. Good principles put up to stupid people, by stupid people for stupid reasons, is not going to give fruits. So I must have choice for the same measure of school fee paid.. I would not mind it if Muslim kids are taught Sharia and Christian kids are taught Bible and Secular kids are taught the inevitability of the manifest destiny they bear.

But in any case I don't want to be forced to pay so a Muslim or Christian or Secular kid can learn German while my kid is forced to remain at their mental capacity and fight twice hard in life for a choice they make.

Anyhow as Plan B, which is a real need these days, I am willing to have them suffer this discrimination but only with some extra input. That extra input being the caution I will be giving them, to make sure they do not buy into the non-dharmic logic that gets peddled in the name of secular enlightenment.

I am sorry that I embarrassed and shame you. But then you also should not have kept a faith in me that is not warranted by the evidence. Evidence being my views articulated here. My loyalty is towards the Desh and Dharm. Not towards something that has been imposed on me without my consent. Further I hope you concede that you are not the benchmark of an ideal Bharatiya that I and my kids must follow and that there are better examples available.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On the issue of Homosexuals, I believe that India must keep her social dynamics in mind before making a decision and not follow the decisions taken by the western governments blindly. Even the western states decriminalized the homosexuality gradually. I am in support of decrimilization of homosexuality but it must be done in a manner which suites us.
Homosexuals exist, whether we like it or not.

Therefore, to believe that religious beliefs or customary social beliefs overrule such a state of sexual activity would be self deluding.

It should be recognised and decriminalised.

However, same sex marriage maybe a thing that should be thought about at a later stage, after watching the baby step taken to recognise and decriminalise homosexuality.

"Still those who wish to turn Indians into a foreigner in their own lands using the inducement of multinational jobs and a worthless slick restaurant-ing existence, freely do that, to Hindu kids also."
MNC jobs in no way is an inducement to turn anyone into a foreigner.

Aping the West is a personal choice.

Just today, when I was complaining about a product I purchased on on line, the person speaking on the other side was totally sounding like an American. I asked him if I were talking to America. He told me no, he was from India and his name was Ishwar. Christ, imagine, he had a better American accent than Americans. However, the sad part is that I could not understand a word and had to ask him to slow down since I don't follow the American accent and it jars.

I am sure he has acquired it for working at his job and not because he wants to be an American clone. But then, that is his choice and for all I know, he maybe a expert of sort in Sanskrit and Yoga.

Last edited:

Khagesh

MNC jobs in no way is an inducement to turn anyone into a foreigner.

Aping the West is a personal choice.
Similarly Hindus should also have a choice. Hindu parents do not survive as a tenant in their own lands. Hindus are not asking for a favour. Hindus should not be expected to remain under the yoke of a secular existence that is here only to impose idle western idealization of slash and burn.

Just today, when I was complaining about a product I purchased on on line, the person speaking on the other side was totally sounding like an American. I asked him if I were talking to America. He told me no, he was from India and his name was Ishwar. Christ, imagine, he had a better American accent than Americans. However, the sad part is that I could not understand a word and had to ask him to slow down since I don't follow the American accent and it jars.

I am sure he has acquired it for working at his job and not because he wants to be an American clone. But then, that is his choice and for all I know, he maybe a expert of sort in Sanskrit and Yoga.
Exactly a matter of personal choice again. So why force people to pay for this service right. Your time and money got wasted to that extent. Only in real life this gets magnified a few orders of magnitude.

Imagine an English speaker mail pusher who has done nothing except haggle with his credit card company or his mobile phone company for reward points but who is more than willing to extend support for the killing of people across boundaries all over the world. For what?

Well for Whatever, I don't care. But sure as hell I should not be asked to pay my dues for the sorry existence of these lazy louts that hog the justice delivery, contort the communication between a native father and his son, that seek to subjugate the vernacular bhashis natives, foist themselves on the governance structure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles