The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Rowdy- did you also read about big German heart in welcoming all the immigrants. Apparently police had to turn back people who gave too many gifts to the immigrants!

My fb feed is full of such great posts by bleeding heart Europeans.

Country flag
@Rowdy- did you also read about big German heart in welcoming all the immigrants. Apparently police had to turn back people who gave too many gifts to the immigrants!

So ironic the countries that drop bombs on refugees in their nations and the common people of the nation bring gifts so different in their actions, what a bitter irony for the tyrants in power.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

:lol: NPD skinheads.............. yup .!!!!!!!! That East german area is full of Neo-Nazis

jouni

Pakstani students seem to like Finland. They are also properly clothed, unlike those Hare Krishna dudes from India we often see here. That airforce museum in the photos is close from where I was borne.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Holy Shit............ These guys have gone insane Here is their Slogan
"Buntes Trier, nicht mit mir"
Trier was the name of the city ... they said "Colorful Trier, not with me" (ie. I don't agree)
:lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Pakstani students seem to like Finland. They are also properly clothed, unlike those Hare Krishna dudes from India we often see here. That airforce museum in the photos is close from where I was borne.

I hope finland accepts more pakstani students...... Pray to allah
Ameeen :p

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Our former miss Finland Sara Chafak is a muslim...she does not seem too "sharia" for me. We need more mix to our gene pool, so they are welcome.

You are such a FOOL. Talk to me when you have >5% Muslims.

Don't worry... just like UK your genes would be mixed/breeded so much from Muslims that you future generations would curse you.You might be ready to sell your women to those Asylums but not everyone would be like you.

With your logic, then it is even more worrying...multiracial country which is racist. Look at south America how tolerant they are. There is a clear pattern, denying wont change it.
Americans are tolerant? You know nothing about America.

What's the % of Muslims in US? Oh wait... you don't even know about Finland. :lol:

@pmaitra : This Finn is really a nut so please educate him about America.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Pakis like to screw your white women and all freebees which comes.

They treat your women on par with prostitutes(they call it White Meat) and you are celebrating it. :crazy: :rofl:

What a shameless man are you!!! :lol:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If you are ignorant of history of India, admit that instead of announcing the vacuum filled brain on loudspeaker.
For your kind information, Bangladesh was part of India just before 68 years. It was carved out of India as Muslims had become majority population there.
@rock127 is highlighting the same future for European countries.
I am educating @Gabriel92 about Indian history and told him about Indo-Bangladesh relations already.

Line of hope is that at least he recognizes the trouble these Asylums would cause to Europeans in long term since France has suffered specially in recent times as Muslims are reaching/crossed 10% population and causing mayhem/riots.Right now stupid Europeans are showing too much emotions and love(specially Germans who have stopped producing their own kids) but once Muslims settle in they would start the show like in UK/France.

The thing is that his ignorant European brother aka @jouni is simply in DENIAL MODE. Now Muslim population in Finland is mere 1% but when it crosses 5% you would see how Muslims would start making Mosques like Mushrooms and Sharia Zones where even Finns would avoid going to.Example is Luton in UK.

jouni

Aren't you bored of this Paki bashing? You can't use Indian example as a measure sticks. We are not India. Looks like you just cant accept the fact that Bangladesh and Pakistan chose life without India. Just like Russia cant accept the fact that Ukraine chose a life without Russia.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am educating @Gabriel92 about Indian history and told him about Indo-Bangladesh relations already.

Line of hope is that at least he recognizes the trouble these Asylums would cause to Europeans in long term since France has suffered specially in recent times as Muslims are reaching/crossed 10% population and causing mayhem/riots.Right now stupid Europeans are showing too much emotions and love(specially Germans who have stopped producing their own kids) but once Muslims settle in they would start the show like in UK/France.

The thing is that his ignorant European brother aka @jouni is simply in DENIAL MODE. Now Muslim population in Finland is mere 1% but when it crosses 5% you would see how Muslims would start making Mosques like Mushrooms and Sharia Zones where even Finns would avoid going to.Example is Luton in UK.
Morality is for the rest of the world. Same Finns would not mind killing the same immigrants if they cause too much trouble. Did you not hear about minaret bans in Switzerland and Austria?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Of all muslims, @jouni wants to invite Pakis!! Good luck to him.
Some Paki might be screwing some blonde blue eyed woman of his family since he told about some family relations.He already told that he visits that Paki family.

So his Paki love should not be questioned anymore. :lol:

jouni

If muslims cause us trouble, I am sure that French secret service knows what to do....

thethinker

Country flag
Aren't you bored of this Paki bashing? You can't use Indian example as a measure sticks. We are not India. Looks like you just cant accept the fact that Bangladesh and Pakistan chose life without India. Just like Russia cant accept the fact that Ukraine chose a life without Russia.
Aren't you bored of this India trolling? You can't use Finnish example as a measure stick. We are not Finland. Looks like you just cant accept the fact that rest of the world chose life without Finland.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You idiot... if Bangladesh knew that "East Pakistan" would suffer a horrible a genocide and mass rapes they would have definitely joined India. Pak Army killed around 3 million and raped 200,000 women of Bangladesh.Your unending love of Pakis is really under doubt since Pakistan today has established as a Terrorist State and keeps on butchering people.

"East Pakistanis" made a HUGE MISTAKE and lost Millions in Genocide done by Un-Islamic Terrorist Pak Army.We helped BD and they freed themselves.We didn't ask them to join us but live as a free country.

Learn some history... I have told you MILLION of times to learn history. What a ignorant Finn are you. :dude:

Now I suspect if Finland is really filled with bunch of idiots living in some Disneyland like you OR it's just you.Anyway Finns are thankless breed which I learned already. :lol:

So Listen Gay Finn... you might love a country ruled by Butchers and killers of millions of innocent but not us.This makes you on par with them.

1971 Bangladesh genocide

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

If muslims cause us trouble, I am sure that French secret service knows what to do....
Yeah and men of Finland like YOU would wear bangles and dance in Gay Bars or massage each other in Gay Sauna.

The so called Vikings are gonna be saved by French now... France is already busy in handling France.Why don't you ask French to take over your country and rule your gay ass. :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles