The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

sorcerer

Country flag
I've been saying for ages now. Burn the bodies of terrorists like hindu ritual in full public view instead of burying them. But India is too "secular" for that.
Ofcourse according to pakistan all pakistani terrorists are "STATELESS ACTORS" despite them having pakistani passport and ID cards.

so stateless actors should be burned with garbage.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Ofcourse according to pakistan all pakistani terrorists are "STATELESS ACTORS" despite them having pakistani passport and ID cards.

so stateless actors should be burned with garbage.
Yup. And dump their ashes in a gutter instead of Ganga.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
These ******s love to lecture people on tolerance and humanism.... here is a magazine supported by the "Bundesministerium für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung" - Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. Here is what they published recently
New Indian authoritarianism
That article is written by Aditi Roy Ghatak. Check out the below link for her work, you'll get an idea what she is..

http://aditiroyghatak.com/article.php

Kshatriya87

Country flag
"You can tell the world I hate Finland. It's too cold, there's no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars," 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio, as the mercury struggled to inch above 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) on a recent blustery grey day.
OMG. This is every muslims NIGHTMARE. Or desire. Wait. I'm confused now.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Remember how we used to google "How did the Roman empire collapse?".

Our children/grandchildren will google "How did the European (so called) civilisation collapse?"

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am optimistic. Everything will end up in full internal wars until the "threat" is no more.
The problem is, there will be civil war. Yes. But the governments will stop the pro-right group instead of supporting them against these inbreds.

alphacentury

Country flag
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Egalitarian society"..............HAHAHAHAHA..:pound::pound::pound:

Tamil TigerWoods

LMAO @ the Finnish poster from the main page.

Your people are beyond the pale of fortunate to have been insulated from Arab/Berber/Turkish expansionism into Europe from the 8th-19th centuries.....Finn pussies wouldn't last a day against the Islamic hordes.

Then again, you guys didn't last long against the Norwegians/Danes/Swedes either whence they invaded, subjugated, and forcibly christianized your populace through slaughter and cultural genocide.

Tamil TigerWoods

Muslim Arabs are so nikamma that they have to beg Non Muslims for their own protection... these Arab Muslims are good in terrorizing defenseless un armed civilians as we have seen in Yazadi villages...

Couple of days back I say a documentary of IS Arabs crying like a bitch when they are caught... true fighters for Islam ...

Tiny Israel ha shaken the whole Muslim word speaks about the Muslim fighting sprit...
Israel has only shaken the Arabs. They could not fight against Iran, Turkey, or Pakistan.

Arabs are militarily impotent. Well-known fact. It's been that way since the 12th century.

bose

Country flag
Israel has only shaken the Arabs. They could not fight against Iran, Turkey, or Pakistan.
Couple of years back Israel sank a Turkish vessel trying to send materials to Gaza... what could Turkish do except few warning messages ?

Pakistani military personals are on the Arab side during the 67 wars...

Israel was fighting against something that is 100 times bigger to it... Credit must go where it is due...

Arabs are militarily impotent. Well-known fact. It's been that way since the 12th century.
Arabs may be militarily impotent but they know how to terrorize un armed civilians as done by ISIS on Yazids & Kurds villages...

Tamil TigerWoods

Couple of years back Israel sank a Turkish vessel trying to send materials to Gaza... what could Turkish do except few warning messages ?

Pakistani military personals are on the Arab side during the 67 wars...

Israel was fighting against something that is 100 times bigger to it... Credit must go where it is due...

Arabs may be militarily impotent but they know how to terrorize un armed civilians as done by ISIS on Yazids & Kurds villages...
Turkey backed down due to not wanting to aggravate the U.S. or their relationship with NATO. There is no conventional war scenario wherein the Israelis could come out swinging....

Pakistan deployed a few warplanes to the effort in 67....but i dunno if that counts for anything. Israel couldn't fight a prolonged war with them either.

bose

Country flag
Turkey backed down due to not wanting to aggravate the U.S. or their relationship with NATO. There is no conventional war scenario wherein the Israelis could come out swinging....
This is my point ... The Turkish backed down from a confrontation with Israelis ... Turkish simply could not afford it and Israel got away... This only means that Israel can provoke Turkish and there will not be any retaliation ...

Pakistan deployed a few warplanes to the effort in 67....but i dunno if that counts for anything. Israel couldn't fight a prolonged war with them either.
Pakistani air force pilots been trained by Americans earlier were deployed and fought against the Israelis ... Israel did not need to fight a pro longed war as the Arabs were humiliated and beaten back ... the objective achieved...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles