The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Right, it was Quadriga.

They were trying their best to be extremely diplomatic but saying things in signs.

Germans/Neo Nazis have their priorities wrong and they would suffer sooner or later.

All hail stupid Europeans and their love for Asylums. :rofl:
Hhahaha Ok I'll watch it and share my feedback

Country flag
The Europeans nations like Germany that make the rules need to take the vast majority of the asylum seekers. Nations like Germany have become the bullies of the EU forcing their will on other nations with everything from economy to immigration.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
So I was checking my daily dose of phoren news channels like BBC/CNN/Al-Jazeera/DW et al and saw this issue being discussed in all channels in many ways(pics/videos/interviews etc) and the hottest topic now.

The most important discussion was going on DW the German channel.They had a 30 min discussion panel of 4 White Experts to discuss it and below were few points I could remember sum up...
  1. Immigration Chaos and riots happening as all Asylums heading to Europe.
  2. Some EU countries either refusing or not taking "enough" aslyums.
  3. Germany can only allow 4 Lakh asylums instead of 8 Lakh this year.Next year it can only increase. Germany already biggest taker.
  4. How would Germany pay for them as the money would be sucked up by finance/infra channels (various services provided to Germans) dedicated to Germans.
  5. Already lot of Financial problems due to Greece crisis.
  6. Germans not liking such large scale asylums and only 25% agree to take asylums.
  7. German birth rate going down and some areas might have majority asylums.
  8. Serious Assimilation issues without naming Islam.Many ghettos already sprung up like mushrooms in Germany and crime rate increasing.
  9. Fences growing up on record number and good time to invest in this business. :lol:

Last and very important point which made me laugh was below...

10.No skilled immigrants coming up like IT Techies.They almost complained that they are not getting enough techies from India which they would like to for their High Tech Business and R&D.Since Germans are pioneer in such stuff it's a alarming thing.

Now their f%$$@**** Neo-Nazis are attacking Indians in Germany and not those jahil asylums so Germans are stupid.Why would Indians go to such place? There are more opportunities here now.

================================================================================================
@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao @TrueSpirit2
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @Screambowl @LETHALFORCE

@roma @jouni
I saw it. they were begging for a solution.
Yup they want something like Silicon Vally ... but want everyone to speak german :p ... talk about contradictory goals.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok so again all phoren news channel has hot topic as Asylums attacking Europe as pack of bees.

Macedonia has declared a National Emergency and scene is chaotic as Police dispersing the crowd with tear gas .About 2,000 asylums entering their country each day.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The Europeans nations like Germany that make the rules need to take the vast majority of the asylum seekers. Nations like Germany have become the bullies of the EU forcing their will on other nations with everything from economy to immigration.
They would suffer in the long term and the past slaves would rule Germans the so called superior Aryan race.

Neo-Nazis are just too coward and can only attack Indians who are peaceful.

Neo Nazis would be taken down by Jihadis sooner or later as Muslims are definitely gonna overpopulate the Germans.

Such a sorry state of Europe.

jouni

Germany takes this year 450 000 refugees. Respect...Germany is EU, Europe is Germany. They have repaid their WWII sins thousandfold.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Germany takes this year 450 000 refugees. Respect...Germany is EU, Europe is Germany. They have repaid their WWII sins thousandfold.
You would pay as well if Germany is taken down so stop celebrating. :lol:

Some while ago you were representing all of Finland including people/animals/fishes etc and now under Russian flag.

btw just saw there is a Terrorist attack in Amsterdam by AK-47 and the terrorist seems to be a Moroccan. Let's wait for more news.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@rock127,
Yesterday I was going by a park. Saw atleast 30 ppl of african descent playing football. Now I'm not a racist and have friends in all races. But suddenly having people of THE SAME RACE(minority ) AT THE SAME PLACE feels odd. Then it clicked that these are the "refugees"
They were definitely not middle easterner. All africans and 101% economic. All male. all ages 25-30 so not kids, but I got the feeling they registered themselves as kids to get certain advantages.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Death boats, cuts, tear gas mark path for migrants to Europe

Hassan said they paid $1,150 each for the boat trip, and half of that for the children. A record 50,000 migrants hit Greece by boat from Turkey in July alone.

"Everything is on the internet. There are Facebook pages, in Arabic, where you can find all the information. Phone numbers for smugglers in every country, even reviews on whether they are a good smuggler or a bad smuggler," Hassan said.

Surge of migrants walking through Balkans hits Hungary

Nearly 10,000 migrants, including many women with babies and small children, have crossed into Serbia over the past few days and then headed up north toward European Union-member Hungary. Once inside the 28-nation EU, they seek to reach more prosperous Western European nations such as Germany, The Netherlands or Sweden.

About 140,000 migrants have reached Hungary already this year, over three times as many as in all of 2014. According to Hungarian police data, 2,093 migrants were detained while crossing illegally Monday, the highest figure so far this year. Over the past week, the average was nearly 1,500 people a day.Hungary, beleaguered by the influx and facing a right-wing backlash, has been rushing to build the fence both as a physical barrier and a symbol of its tough anti-foreigner stance. The government’s anti-migrant billboard campaign and efforts to link migration with terrorism have drawn sharp criticism from the U.N. and others, who say it vilifies refugees and promotes xenophobia.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127,
Yesterday I was going by a park. Saw atleast 30 ppl of african descent playing football. Now I'm not a racist and have friends in all races. But suddenly having people of THE SAME RACE(minority ) AT THE SAME PLACE feels odd. Then it clicked that these are the "refugees"

They were definitely not middle easterner. All africans and 101% economic. All male. all ages 25-30 so not kids, but I got the feeling they registered themselves as kids to get certain advantages.
Why would not they tell LIES to get free resources from Europe including blonde blue eyed women who are FOOLISH enough to get f***** by anything which moves and got d**** ? :lol:

Anyway...dude beware of such groups as they would attack you anytime for loot or may be something else.These habshis are not known for white collar job anywhere.The FACT is they top the crime chart everywhere including India.

Country flag
Why would not they tell LIES to get free resources from Europe including blonde blue eyed women who are FOOLISH enough to get f***** by anything which moves and got d**** ? :lol:

Anyway...dude beware of such groups as they would attack you anytime for loot or may be something else.These habshis are not known for white collar job anywhere.The FACT is they top the crime chart everywhere including India.
Europeans are accepting everybody who claims to be a refugee from every direction . The European libtards are in a dilemma.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Looks like this problem is getting worst coming by land and water.
How many of them would be ISIS guys who would break Europe from within. :hmm:

The funny thing is that Europe is inviting the trouble itself.The influx is really heavy and would change the demography drastically within 5-10 years.

Coming years would be interesting when Europeans would be outnumbered in their own land.

The future would be new Pakistans carved out of Europe. :truestory:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Europeans use to teach us to negotiate and talk to terrorists. Now they are welcoming them with open arms.
Europeans would know what Terrorism is.

We might hear daily blasts/cross border terrorism.Already their women groomed/raped by Muslims.

We might see Slave White Europeans being sold by African/Muslims. :rofl:

How come US is silent on this whole issue? They are sitting safe for sure. :lol:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Europeans would know what Terrorism is.

We might hear daily blasts/cross border terrorism.Already their women groomed/raped by Muslims.

We might see Slave White Europeans being sold by African/Muslims. :rofl:

How come US is silent on this whole issue? They are sitting safe for sure. :lol:
Isnt the US facing an at least similar problem ? I think you never went to the South of the USA ? :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Isnt the US facing an at least similar problem ?

I think you never went to the South of the USA ? :lol:
Never went but never heard news of Muslims grooming White American teen girls like happening in UK.

@pmaitra can tell more about South of US.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles