Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

AbRaj

Country flag
You people were booted out from PDF just because of your ignorance and uneducated background, Maarkhoor is good writer and prove this and The attack article i posted was copy pasted. People like Guru get banned despite licking boots of the Mods. Even he can't spell a single sentence correctly. Because of people like you this forum become heap of filth. I believe your parents does't taught you manners.
Why not avoid what you don't like,
Btw what's with "PDF this, PDF that"
Come on

guru-dutt

Why not avoid what you don't like,
Btw what's with "PDF this, PDF that"
Come on
actually the burger gang (wajsal, kaffee & side kicks gang) on PDF has almost ruined the fun on PDF and they are now getting boored deu to lack of fire works on PDF hence they are here first it was zarvan the mulla then wajsal... aka bule marlin and now maarkhoor or the OP dekhte jao abhee to aur bhee ayenge ye dekhne that do we evil yaindoos missing to so called "pakistani khatir nawazee and tehzeeb" :D

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You people were booted out from PDF just because of your ignorance and uneducated background, Maarkhoor is good writer and prove this and The attack article i posted was copy pasted. People like Guru get banned despite licking boots of the Mods. Even he can't spell a single sentence correctly. Because of people like you this forum become heap of filth. I believe your parents does't taught you manners.
Pdf establishment wanted to reclaim that territory invaded by Indians.

Reason for bans I think.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Just like the article and its author, you are now speculating blindly. Do you know how many times I was banned? Twice. After that I stopped going back because its like banging your head on a rock? Do you know why I was banned? No. Then why assume stuff you do not know about?

guru-dutt

Pdf establishment wanted to reclaim that territory invaded by Indians.

Reason for bans I think.
and what better way than to ban all those indians which are becoming way too vocal about the misfired policies of ruling elite , beurocracy and militarry establishment of al bakistan

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
and what better way than to ban all those indians which are becoming way too vocal about the misfired policies of ruling elite , beurocracy and militarry establishment of al bakistan
Another $hity forum I found is pakdef.
As there's no Indian, you can imagine what sort of $hit may be getting spewed against India daily.
Indians active on riaz haq's blog and Paki forums are doing great job by keeping them in control.
Otherwise you have no idea what venom they spew.
I spotted a fake G+ community calling itself to be from Kashmir but nobody is from Kashmir there. All had location in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Gujjrawal etc..
They didn't talk in Kashmiri. So, when for checking reality, I talked in Kashmiri and challenged them, they immediately blocked me and deleted my comments. And as there are no Indians, this site is daily spewing $hit against India.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Actually, I never posted a single word on PDF but used to visit them often. Hieever, since yesterday I am unable to log in. I haven't been banned or such thing.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Actually, I never posted a single word on PDF but used to visit them often. Hieever, since yesterday I am unable to log in. I haven't been banned or such thing.
Well, I didn't even troll them.
When in a comparison of JFT and LCA, I said,"do we really need to compare ourselves with a terrorist country?"
I didn't knew that I would be banned just for this. :D
Moreover, in my next accounts, I always tried to shut my mouth but pakis are so irritating :hair: that I had to tight their lose wires and screw.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Members,
Pakistan is only an increasingly irrelevant irritant. Let us not waste time & energy on them. No lack of better topics and challenges.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles