The End of the Chinese Dream

RedDragon

Believe it or not many workers do!

Yusuf employs quite a few of those and what is more he has to interact with many daily workers too and so he knows which side of the bread is buttered since he gives them the pay out of his own business earnings!
haha, let me make it a little more sarcasm, "In the shining India the lowest salary is 3000USD/month while the pathetic Chinese can only earn 300USD/month in the bloody factory"

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India Shines.

But Chinese propagandists show China glows!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i agree with you.

some people like kickok1975 do not like the ccp, that is their viewpoint and i can understand.

but i myself think the ccp has given us results beyond the greatest dreams already, and broken countless world records in terms of development speed and scale.

why fix something that is not broken?
Kickoff, to the Communist roaders and Mao finks, is a Deng admirer.

Deng was a capitalist roader as per good old Mao!

Of course CCP did a great lot for China. It brought the population down during the Cultural revolution and organised a Famine, apart from shooting down many in Tienanmen Square.

Tianshan

Kickoff, to the Communist roaders and Mao finks, is a Deng admirer.

Deng was a capitalist roader as per good old Mao!

Of course CCP did a great lot for China. It brought the population down during the Cultural revolution and organised a Famine, apart from shooting down many in Tienanmen Square.
i am also an admirer of deng xiaoping.

so what?

you forgot to mention that the ccp also raised more people out of poverty than any other country on earth. and put china at the leading place in front of other developing nations.

compare our rate of progress against any other developing country and tell me which one has done better.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i am also an admirer of deng xiaoping.

so what?

you forgot to mention that the ccp also raised more people out of poverty than any other country on earth. and put china at the leading place in front of other developing nations.

compare our rate of progress against any other developing country and tell me which one has done better.
Raising people out of poverty is not a problem for a totalitarian regime.

Each person can be allotted his slot in life as per dictates, without being able to exercise his choice.

In all countries, the Army is always the most efficient an organisation?

Why?

It is regimented!

China is a regimented country!

Look at North Korea.

Poverty, lack of food etc but still it survives and makes missiles and nuclear stuff!

How?

Regimentation!

Deng as per Mao was a running dog of capitalism!

It is fashionable to China to praise Deng. How come the Chinese fought shy to praise him when he was condemned and sent for re-eduation by Mao?

It is because you all are conditioned to praise what you are asked to praise!

Today in China, Mao is 70% right and 30% wrong!

Where were you when Mao was not dead?

If he is wrong today, he was wrong even then!

Not a peep from you people who are conditioned to react like the Pavlovian experiment on dogs!

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
By exploiting the labour who has no options!

Quite heartless.

More so, since they have no Unions to bargain a fair deal!

How very droll!
Sadly, that was how industrilization was complished in every country.

no smoking

Country flag
A strong and booming private sector means capitalism and capitalist will become the dominant force in China. It will be getting so strong that it will challenge the current protocol where the CCP government and its puppy state owned companies and banks controls virtually all national resources, in which government officials and their affiliates dictate who can get what and who can get preferable treatment.
Don't want to doubt your wisdom here. I just don't see how private capitalists can care more about common people than CCP in CURRENT China. Just look at how those coal mine bosses treat their employees.

The rising class of private business entrepreneur will demand a fair play and a free market where competition is the main driving force instead of authoritarian orders. Chinese people will also demand a country ruled by law instead of a country ruled by a handful CCP Elite members. It will be the beginning of modern, democratic China and the end of a retrogressive, oppressive regime.
Playing a fair game? that is not what private business entrepreneur care about. I have to remind you that most of the corruptive cases, pollution and work rights violations are coming from your lover-private entrepreneurs. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that CCP is the only hope. I just don't see anyone has the potential to do a better job than CCP.

kickok1975

Don't want to doubt your wisdom here. I just don't see how private capitalists can care more about common people than CCP in CURRENT China. Just look at how those coal mine bosses treat their employees.

Playing a fair game? that is not what private business entrepreneur care about. I have to remind you that most of the corruptive cases, pollution and work rights violations are coming from your lover-private entrepreneurs. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that CCP is the only hope. I just don't see anyone has the potential to do a better job than CCP.
I guess you should learn more about the true color of CCP instead of brain washed by them. Also learn more about how capitalism and free market work

nimo_cn

Country flag
I guess you should learn more about the true color of CCP instead of brain washed by them. Also learn more about how capitalism and free market work
Brainwashed my a$$!

Who are you? What makes you have the right to judge others?

Why is it always right to oppose CPC, and wrong to support CPC? Who made such rules?

Bashing CPC doesn't make people brainwashed, but defending CPC does, why?

Is it like people only have the freedom to oppose CPC, but don't have the freedom to defend CPC? What kind of freedom is that?

Iamanidiot

Brainwashed my a$$!

Why is it always right to oppose CPC, and wrong to support CPC? Who made such rules?

Your's truly epic

kickok1975

Brainwashed my a$$!

Is it like people only have the freedom to oppose CPC, but don't have the freedom to defend CPC? What kind of freedom is that?
Sorry, most people don't have rights to bash CCP; they simply don't have such freedom as oppose to what you said. The internet has some people like you who blindly support CCP and will get offended whatever bad thing said about them. I'm just a regular Chinese citizen express my opinion in an Indian forum, but I don't know who you are and I don't care you like my thoughts or not. This is not the place you can dictate what other people's freedom of speech. If you support your beloved CCP, go to Chinese forums, there are plenty places for you to show your loyalty.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sorry, most people don't have rights to bash CCP; they simply don't have such freedom as oppose to what you said. The internet has some people like you who blindly support CCP and will get offended whatever bad thing said about them. I'm just a regular Chinese citizen express my opinion in an Indian forum, but I don't know who you are and I don't care you like my thoughts or not. This is not the place you can dictate what other people.
I get offended because you tag a Chinese member as brainwashed for defending what he thinks is right.

Why is defending CPC wrong?

People can't support CPC, is that you are trying to say?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Why is my support to CPC is blind, your opposition to CPC is not blind?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Why does no smoking get a brainwashed tag for supporting CPC, while you don't for opposing CPC?

redragon

Country flag
You are brainwashed, you thought you are the only one has access to other sources of information, as a matter of fact, judging from your past posts, I found your vision and knowledges are really limited, and you have the tendency to block the information you don't want to accept to reach you.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sorry, most people don't have rights to bash CCP; they simply don't have such freedom as oppose to what you said. The internet has some people like you who blindly support CCP and will get offended whatever bad thing said about them. I'm just a regular Chinese citizen express my opinion in an Indian forum, but I don't know who you are and I don't care you like my thoughts or not.
This is not the place you can dictate what other people's freedom of speech. If you support your beloved CCP, go to Chinese forums, there are plenty places for you to show your loyalty.
Who is dictating here? So far I am not the one who call other people brainwashed just because I disagree with them. Neither am I the.one who demands others to get out of this forum for expressing their own opinions.

You, as a common Chinese can express your resentment against CPC; I, as a common Chinese, can also express my affection for CPC.

Your comment sounds as if only resentment against CPC could be counted as OPINIONS.

You are just as pathetic as the Indians.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You should not drag Indians into every argument, you know. Just my 50 cents.

Iamanidiot

Who is dictating here? So far I am not the one who call other people brainwashed just because I disagree with them. Neither am I the.one who demands others to get out of this forum for expressing their own opinions.

You, as a common Chinese can express your resentment against CPC; I, as a common Chinese, can also express my affection for CPC.

Your comment sounds as if only resentment against CPC could be counted as OPINIONS.

Your's truly epic

Kickok is not the stereotypical frog-in-well 50 center.He travels a lot has a business and he knows what he is talking unlike....

redragon

Country flag
Your's truly epic

Kickok is not the stereotypical frog-in-well 50 center.He travels a lot has a business and he knows what he is talking unlike....
I traveled a lot too, I don't share same view with him, is it freedom of speech to allow the existence of different views?

Last edited:

mylegend

As far as development goes, China's growth rate is just on par of Japan in term of growth rate after second world war to end 1980s. The Chinese growth is not a miracle, but result of hard working Chinese labors and countless entrepreneurs, not CCP. There is just no way to go any worse than Mao's time, if you have nothing, you can not be poorer than owning nothing.
i agree with you.

some people like kickok1975 do not like the ccp, that is their viewpoint and i can understand.

but i myself think the ccp has given us results beyond the greatest dreams already, and broken countless world records in terms of development speed and scale.

why fix something that is not broken?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles