The Drunk Thread

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
well done...harass her off dfi. thats like scoring own goal :tsk:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Glenfiddich is bloody brilliant.

A man who brackets Glenfiddich with Old Monk is not a reliable man.
Try having Glenfiditch when you have a client meet the next day. :p

KS

Bye bye DFI
That sounds so vain and desperate man.. i feel for you brother, i know as a man how hard it is to play these byatchess.. I can never muster the courage to ask a girl and if i did they turn me down!! I dont know how some guys have the knack for it, they wont date me and I am not even bad looking... :(
Me or you..Bitch ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Trust me, all you have to do is be yourself. Dont care a damn but me cordial and pleasant. Dont be too accommodating, make it known that you are not interested for anything that is serious. Its all about what you wear, how you wear it, how you carry yourself. Its not the angry young man rather the 'dont care a damn yet humorous young man that works with new age girls.

and of course money
Never mind the rest. ;)

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ok so anyone has been booked for drunken driving or met with accident due to alcohol in blood stream ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok so anyone has been booked for drunken driving or met with accident due to alcohol in blood stream ?
Abroad : fined/cautioned for public intoxication.
India : fined for drinking / carrying alcohol in the car. Excise laws don't allow consumption of alcohol in a car, even if you aren't driving.

Never had a massive accident while massively drunk, few bumps and scratches only.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Abroad : fined/cautioned for public intoxication.
India : fined for drinking / carrying alcohol in the car. Excise laws don't allow consumption of alcohol in a car, even if you aren't driving.

Never had a massive accident while massively drunk, few bumps and scratches only.
all of the above

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Why you gotta take ma style brah?

Why can't you find your own lines brah?

Why you gotta be like Dk and Utube brah?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Lets talk about the most embarrasing or crazy thing you have done while under the influence of the God's elixir that is good quality alcohol.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles