The Drunk Thread

KS

Bye bye DFI
If she has no husband you will hit on her Sri?

Despo go find some girl in real life. :p
"Do your duty to the best of your ability without worrying about the results." - Gita....

radhikareddy

im actually the guy next door to you (yes.. the one with the itchy beard and the oozy zits). go figure !!

:D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
My debut drink.......Old Monk.

That was the first and last time I had that.

The next worst I had was Glen fiditch....my managr told me my mouth was smelling like ****** the next day...:facepalm:
Glenfiddich is bloody brilliant.

A man who brackets Glenfiddich with Old Monk is not a reliable man.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
"Do your duty to the best of your ability without worrying about the results." - Gita....
That sounds so vain and desperate man.. i feel for you brother, i know as a man how hard it is to play these byatchess.. I can never muster the courage to ask a girl and if i did they turn me down!! I dont know how some guys have the knack for it, they wont date me and I am not even bad looking... :(

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
That sounds so vain and desperate man.. i feel for you brother, i know as a man how hard it is to play these byatchess.. I can never muster the courage to ask a girl and if i did they turn me down!! I dont know how some guys have the knack for it, they wont date me and I am not even bad looking... :(
:rofl: :rofl:

Adux

Country flag
we need a new thread for this

trackwhack

Wait for Jay to pick up on your confession dude

Adux

Country flag
Gents..........................The Drunk thread, this is the thread to ell your drunken tales

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Right, comeing from a total Fail like you. How would you know.
Being "good boy" doesn't get you anywhere....specially in north where girls are twice as fast as those in south.

Infact "good boy" is thought of as an idiot by the girls themselves. one should only be "good boy" when one gets married.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles