The Drunk Thread

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
just trying new beer from Becks finished my 6 pack and want more i dont want to get a DUI so called my friend getting more beer hehehe :drunk::drunk:

trackwhack

Re: Character assassination of Russia by western media

You can say whatever you want, if that makes your day go by a little better. Just keep it within these silly threads and try not to pollute serious threads. We need less filth in our serious discussions.
@Yusuf, @Singh. Why is this troll dragging me into something I was not involved in and making this about me. Dont you guys have any shame left defending this moron as a mod. If you have some self respect, I request you to go through the last few posts. I login and see this moron dragging me into something I am not involved in, then he twists it as though this is some fight I was involved in.

I mean seriously, are you guys just setting people up on this forum so you can do a daily dosage of look I am the boss here. Have some minimum shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Last winter I got drunk and threw up on my friend.
He wAs wearing his new Nike jacket at the time :rofl:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

@Yusuf, @Singh. Why is this troll dragging me into something I was not involved in and making this about me. Dont you guys have any shame left defending this moron as a mod. If you have some self respect, I request you to go through the last few posts. I login and see this moron dragging me into something I am not involved in, then he twists it as though this is some fight I was involved in.

I mean seriously, are you guys just setting people up on this forum so you can do a daily dosage of look I am the boss here. Have some minimum shame.
Shoot PM's instead of Public Post to Complain Mod

pmaitra

Evidence:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-anti-modi-resolution-america.html#post884962
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-anti-modi-resolution-america.html#post885119
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-anti-modi-resolution-america.html#post885123

And a load of nonsense following these posts.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

Hey all members calm down. .
Sir your membership began in 2014, hardly 2 months ago ? and you have not seen the posts
which certain members have written, as they have since been deleted.
Calm down might be the right thing to do but it is also time to apply the rules, it is now overdue.

I should have started handing out infractions to you since the middle of last year,
when you started making sexually explicit jibes ...... .
(partial quote preserving the context)

this forum will be judged by visitors according to what they read on it . Who knows whom we have dissuaded
from joining us when they saw stuff which shouldnt have remained standing. Like attracts like, birds of a feather ....etc

If previous opportunities to prune the forum have been missed and the standing of the forum has been
thereby compromised, then let it be food for thought for all of us who care, to avoid it continuing into the future.

Rules have to be given weighting: For example, Rules 11 and 12 certainly should carry a heavier penalty than say rule 3 ( spelling and formatting mistakes ) ?

11. Making malicious comments about the forum or its staff, on this forum and other forums or websites is not permitted. Action will be taken.
12. Public criticism of a moderator's actions is not permitted. If you have any concerns about a moderator, please contact an administrator via PM.

3. Please refrain from using SMS language and chat speak, and use proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capitalization. Don't use all CAPS in you posts, it amounts to shouting.

Finally, may i say that every forum, including this one has its bias - if a person doesn't fit in here,
we should help them realize it, so that they can do so somewhere else

If moderators and admin promptly and accurately apply the rules, perhaps we can help the misfits to make that decision and thereby maintain order over here..
Best Regards, R

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Sir your membership began in 2014, hardly 2 months ago ? and you have not seen the posts
Calm down might be the right thing to do but it is also time to apply the rules, it is now overdue.

(partial quote preserving the context)

Best Regards, R
I have been looking at this forum for more than 2 years.I just did not become a member as I then thought wrongly that only present or ex defense professionals were here.I still remember the famous Lemuria theory that a member posted here in the conspiracy thread :laugh:.Btw there was too much rage today.Also do not call me sir.I am much younger than you.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I am also being victimised by one moderator who only pastes photos like a photographer (That is what he thinks the contribution is), in a prejudicial manner ( accusing me of non cotribution ) and it is happening since last three years....

Records of infringement in my case may be examined by the administrator..

He hands over irrirating infringements to me at his whims and fanceis.. as if telling me who he is.... Ha Ha Ha...

But I have no choice...

Pretty bad I would say....

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Not remotely interested in what happens between you and @W.G.Ewald. It was necessary to bring this to your notice because, I feel, @W.G.Ewald feels I am not disciplining you enough and has taken out his anger on you on me before, and even you have taken out your anger on me before for not disciplining him.

The fact of the matter is, both of you are retards
. You two sling it out here, as is customary of both of you. If I see you two acting like a bunch of petulant idiots in serious threads, there will be ZERO leniency.

~Ciao.
To be fair, trackwhack is only retarded. I am retarded and senile. :notsure:

apple

Hey all members calm down.
Peter's surname is Maitra. Is strange he posts in support of Pmaitra...

In post 176, on the link below, he discloses his surname

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/religion-culture/1403-aryan-invasion-theory-76.html

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Peter's surname is Maitra. Is strange he posts in support of Pmaitra...

In post 176, on the link below, he discloses his surname

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/religion-culture/1403-aryan-invasion-theory-76.html
So what even my first name starts with a letter P.I cannot support anyone.In some cases I too had pointed out a few posts which I did not feel were correct to pmaitra.What is the problem with having the same surname.I just support whoever is telling the right thing and pmaitra was right here.If you are right I will also support you.Just cheer up mate.

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@SajeevJino
why should I post reference of mirage in thread of mirage if it is related to tejas
what I mean is rafael will cost more and more after its purchase
we can have much bigger numbers of squadrons instead of 126 rafael
carrying more missiles is a good thing eg.
rafael can carry 14 missiles and 3tejas will carry 21. so more number of kills
one tejas carries 3 bvr so 3 tejas can carry 9 bvr while 1 rafael will carry much lesser

see It's already discussed with relevant Explanation of Rafale Mirage and Jaguar capabilities against Tejas

What I understand By Reading DFI and Some other Forums Gather Knowledge from Experts and My own analogy

Tejas is Something whose range is nearly 700 km or 40 min with two 1200 ltr Drop Tanks with Some Normal Payloads of 2 A2A Missiles and 2 500KG PGM's

Those who are all saying cranked Delta , It can stand against F 16 ,Gripen ..two MK 1 Defeat rafale all are :bs:

Please continue such Matters here ..where i don't want to bring down the quality of the Thread

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
see It's already discussed with relevant Explanation of Rafale Mirage and Jaguar capabilities against Tejas

What I understand By Reading DFI and Some other Forums Gather Knowledge from Experts and My own analogy

Tejas is Something whose range is nearly 700 km or 40 min with two 1200 ltr Drop Tanks with Some Normal Payloads of 2
Those who are all saying cranked Delta , It can stand against F 16 ,Gripen ..two MK 1 Defea

..where i don't want to bring down the quality of the Thread
and your so called defence expert must be p2p
you can't prove my single reply wrong.
range of tejas is 3000km ask @Kunal Biswas sir who is 100 times knowledgeable than your so called experts
first try to read a reply clearly , most of the time problem is your reading error and that's effecting the thread and not my replies
we are saying x
mk1 , mk2( both with aesa) and su30mki
.criticizing doesn't make one expert or supporting doesn't make him bull

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
and your so called defence expert must be p2p
Not only him more and More
you can't prove my single reply wrong.
--- :wat: :confused:
range of tejas is 3000km ask @Kunal Biswas sir who is 100 times knowledgeable than your so called experts
So your tejas can do missions along 1500 KM and RTB

I learned more and more than you from Kunal sir ...But not in Tejas

first try to read a reply clearly , most of the time problem is your reading error and that's effecting the thread and not my replies
we are saying x
mk1 , mk2( both with aesa) and su30mki
.criticizing doesn't make one expert or supporting doesn't make him bull
I know ..I just Blabbering that ..See matters

Sukhoi can do Any missions without the Support of those Tejas Series ..

even a Sukhoi can do almost everything that Rafale Do ... with out the Tejas

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Those Guys Put Your Expert on their Ignore list
simply you are proving that your expert can't face truth so they add them to ignore list
you doesn't got anything from @Kunal Biswas sir is not his fault but yours , you have a huge reading problem and I have experienced it many time while debating with you.
actually your expert never try to tell you difference between fgfa and pakfa
. You say there is naval fgfa , no need to prove anyone more cause this two example proves most
atleast the one whom I call expert like @Kunal Biswas sir, @ersakthivel atleast gives enough reference to prove their claim right and not like your experts who doesn't provide a link

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
simply you are proving that your expert can't face truth so they add them to ignore list
It's a wise Question ..they Need to be Answered
you doesn't got anything from @Kunal Biswas sir is not his fault but yours , you have a huge reading problem and I have experienced it many time while debating with you.
My Writing skill is Poor But can able to read and Observe Clearly ..Since My Higher Secondary even don't know How many letters in English ...
actually your expert never try to tell you difference between fgfa and pakfa
Ever you read the Sukhoi FGFA Thread

. You say there is naval fgfa , no need to prove anyone more cause this two example proves most
Russians Plans their Future Carrier with Naval PAK FA Variant ..If our IAC 2 come with Catapult we May see the Naval FGFA
atleast the one whom I call expert like @Kunal Biswas sir, @ersakthivel atleast gives enough reference to prove their claim right and not like your experts who doesn't provide a link

Ajay Shulka Sir ...he is

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
It's a wise Question ..they Need to be Answered

My Writing skill is Poor But can able to read and Observe Clearly ..Since My Higher Secondary even don't know How many letters in English ...

Ever you read the Sukhoi FGFA Thread

Russians Plans their Future Carrier with Naval PAK FA Variant ..If our IAC 2 come with Catapult we May see the Naval FGFA

Ajay Shulka Sir ...he is
there is naval pakfa , but it isn't means there will be naval fgfa
cause have homegrown amca
indian need just 60 to 70 aircraft and this will be fulfilled by amca
investing in naval fgfa will be waste of money cause we have amca
instead of naval fgfa navy will go for submarines and other ships
I will read ajay shukla ,don't know about him

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles