The Discovery of India, Facts about India

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Golden Age of India (280-550 A.D)

Golden Age in Indian History, Gupta Empire in India, Gupta Dynasty

The Golden age in the history of India began with the onset of Gupta Empire (280-550 A.D). The period has been termed so because of the major achievements in the fields of Science, Technology, Art, Literature, Mathematics, Astronomy, Philosophy and so on that made India proud.

It was during this era that Aryabhatta discovered the concept of Zero, which gave an entirely new dimension to the field of mathematics.

Gupta Empire is known for its amazing ruling dimensions that helped peace to prevail in India. Guptas made novel advances in the sciences, astronomy (Gupta philosophers proposed that the earth was not flat, but was instead round and rotated on an axis by viewing a lunar eclipses and discoveries about gravity and the planets of the solar system, which they used to tell the horoscopes)..
:india:

The major empires ruling during this time were Satavahana, Kushan and Gupta Empire. The Gupta Dynasty began to decline with the onset of Hunas

Golden Age in Indian History, Gupta Empire in India, Gupta Dynasty

=>

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
look, too many soldiers die on the border to defend the nation, do they want to become Prime Minister at any cost? so how can Mr Modi justify his claim for this top position, which may result in a serious geo-political/ strategic losses to India on the world platform? why does he want to become Indian PM, at any cost, which is mainly intended to down reputation of "non-religious"/ democratic structure of India, just because of one man? :toilet: :tsk:

and, we would like this statement of mine to be always remembered by the Indian Members, before keeping Indian Flag on any political forum/ platform, as below. i can't be on the forums for ever, :nono:, and few certain works i have done to date, which must be learnt if you are a true patriot of India :india:

in short i may say, "as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bolloywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any reason. and we have to defend our Independence from any type of external threat, which we are currently facing in terms of Sectarian War mainly in North East, from the Bangladeshi infiltration..."

=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-bangladesh-has-turned-assam-explosive-3.html

"We now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to those British to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may them provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way"
:india:

I do whole day thinking before making a statement, and hope my above statement might have confirmed the political aspects for India on the international platform :ranger:

the above statement used the word "super human British" before 1947, frequent use of "freedom", "independence", as i prepared my above statement on 15th August this year........ the above statement has a clear sense to demonstrate "democratic structure" of India on the world platform, in terms of "Equal Rights" for all, "more opportunities" for weak part of society like Women/Dalits in different exams/ jobs, as we have. with putting concern over the growing threats of "Sectarian Wars" in north east region due to Bangladeshi Infiltration. here, Freedom/ Independence of India is defined in terms of "non-religious" foundation of Indian Democracy of Hindu Majority, and our Independence/ Freedom has the main threats from Sectarian Wars, fueled and funded by rogue Indian neighbors......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(my participation on the politics is imposed on mine, but as Im always listened on the world platform so i have accepted this responsibility, with my disclosed intentions to defend geo-political interests India, with a professional approach, even if my background is engineering/management. so i do few mistakes, very obvious as I have targeted a variety of areas including economics/ finance/ industries/ culture/ military equipment/ strategic aspects/ religion/ homeland security etc, and my works have unique ideas of my own. and as im kept under tough circumstances, i do have anger in my few posts, which might have been avoided by me.........) :thumb:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
I would like to put few letters here, which i have been circulated to date. just as a routine task to keep a level of information about me in public. thanks

A Short Summary about Me

(my statement in India on 27th September, before going to Moscow)

Always be careful as my IDs are used by others to abuse all those who can be good with me in these tough circumstances. they use my IDs to abuse mainly Russians/ Iranians and obviously to Indians too, excluding those who are being benefited from the foreign sources for the purpose to de-establish India, the nation. a full conspiracy is seen when planned attacks have been made on all those who may help me, including my close friends of Facebook/ twitter, whom i know for years as friend. its all about the 'conspiracy', organized by government agencies of enemy countries and how we perform in these tough circumstances...... false statements from the duplicate people in behalf of mine, who use my ID, looking like me, including those few statements i myself might have made in the tough circumstances in Australia as per what i was supposed to say to survive there somehow since 2007. many things i even said 'unknowingly' among the people as per common talks with a flow/ or someone told me somewhere and i also said the same in the same way. or, something i read and repeated somewhere in the same way. and similar thing might have happened in India too, and those statements might be in market right now, something like, i said something just an hour before. also, people would be careful about my own statements too, which are being "mixed" and being presented in the way that, its something i said today or few days before, with parts of different old statements.

while being careful that civilians (mainly migrants) based in Western nations would only say wrong about me and India and its friend countries, to survive there somehow. as they are based there with their families, so anyhow they can't go against their governments.

its all about giving a chance to the snakes, who always attack on back......

Rulers of US, Britain, Australia, Canada are playing Guerrilla war, using the tactics to attack on back, giving wrong information and get something done on the world platform through the politics they have organized by using mine. and as i have seen few duplicate people looking like me in Australia too, then its also wise to inform that even if someone looks like me says something, it has to checked first, who exactly he is?also, i was kept under tough circumstances in Australia. there I was bound to make statements as per the information i was given, to benefit the organizers based in US/UK/Australia, as i was just nothing as a single person in Australia. Few things i said in Australia as per what i read somewhere, or someone said and i also repeated the same under "unknowingly", which doesn't make any sense. and it may be possible that i might have made few statements few years before and it might be circulated right now too, while being "mixed" with the statements i make now days.

also its a fact that rulers of US/UK/Australia have their men in Indian politics, and Soina/Rahul including this Narendra Modi have been my enemies. along with the fact that it were mainly Manmohan and Pranab who handled the things related to mine since 2007. please always be careful with this ongoing "Guerrilla war" organized by the rulers of US/UK/Australia/Canada .

also i would like to warn the people and other government agencies that my mobile number is being used to talk to others, in behalf of mine. I don't talk to anyone except my family members. people would always be careful that when they call on my mobile or on home phone, it may be received by duplicate people in behalf of mine.
(also, it might have been understood to date that my mind itself is being read by those who are serving my enemies based in Western nations, and their followers based in India too. hence, there is little meaning of what i think, as at least 20%+ of my mind reading would itself be 'false'.)

For example, i was very angry with Mr Salman Khan in March 2013, for the way Indian Middle class was abused by using Sonakshi Sinha's drama, while now he is my brother. but it looks like that those who are handling things are 'mixing', what i say right now, and what i said 6 months before, 12 months before, or 6 years before too. Im also getting information that my statements, i made at 2am- 3am, under tough circumstances, are now being presented as something I said just 2-3 days before. please read the news as below, Supreme Court has ordered the government agencies of India, not to share information with the government itself as they have committed serious crimes to help enemies based in US/West, mainly Sonia/ Rahul/ Manmohan/ Pranab etc, hence its not wise to give these people any chance to cover up their crimes, to help them survive this way.

those who are threatening are threatened the most. they have to cover up the crimes they have committed and we have to be careful with their every tactics they are using in this regard to survive someway, which also involves continuously threatening me/ bullying me, and hence to bring me in the position to leave India. but im here on my own strong will, after formally cancelling my flights, pissing on the Australian flag in front of everyone including Police, to confirm that i will never go to Australia. (im directly related to this Coalgate case.)

Coalgate: don't share information with government, Supreme Court warns CBI | NDTV.com

Few points would always be kept in mind, as below:

1st, I first came to India in mid 2005, after completing my two Masters from UTS as an international student, and that time things were pretty good, in Australia and India both.

2nd, after seeing the things in Australia during 2007 to 2009, i came to India on 31st March 2009 but i wasn't received here. too many things i saw here in Lucknow too that i in fact got scared in Lucknow, and called Lorraine Nicholson to Australia for help also, on the same day I arrived here..... it was the time of Mumbai attack 2008, when I requested my boss Mr Kerry J Lawrence for a leave but he first refused but then i again forced him by saying that my father is sick, and then only i could come to India on 31st March 2009. but then they gave me "redundancy" from my employment from WMA Ltd., but i came here....... with the fact that, even if ISI was using IM in 2008, rulers of US/UK/Australia never wanted to stop these things, no matter how many bomb blasts occurred here in India in 2008, along with the dramas they organized by using Western media since 2007 too.

3rd, Having seen the things in Australia too, i backed to Perth in April 2009 but i took contact numbers of Mr Manmohan Singh and Pranab Mukherjee and gave it to my father and brother, who kept calling these two people in between May 2009 to May 2010, almost every week. they even tried for help from a MP of Bihar, Anand Mohan, but no help they could get. and at the same time I kept contacting government agencies of Australia, writing to Mr Rudd on his government website in Australia during 2009-10, but when he introduced Human Test for me by October 2009, I then started visiting Russian Embassy in Sydney since February 2010 for help.... and then i came here in May 2010, by "one way ticket", but then i was finding hard to digest even water in Lucknow. i then had to buy ticket back to Sydney in May 2010 itself.

4th, I again backed to India in February 2011, and that time my brother gave me few Aryuvedic Medicines, which then helped me digest water in India.

5th, I finally came to India in August 2011, when my father expired, and then i extended my flight 7-8 times, and then finally I preferred not to back to Australia......

6th, my official height is 182 cm, in the medical report i had at the time of visa of Australia as an international student, and also in the medical report at the time I got Permanent Visa of Australia by late 2005. with blood test report almost every year since December 2007 from Kingsway Medical Centre Perth, including in India in 2010 when i came here. I never had any medical problem, i never had any surgery or any major medication which i would mention in the medical reports i have, except the heal pain i have got/given during last 1 year in India, with the scare of the injection given to me few months before......

it were those 3-4 years when i used to be fully fit, heavy exercise in gym, with heavy cycling and running etc i used to do, just no fat i had during that time as below, this is Queen Victoria Market of Sydney

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61581_437083182535_6182935_n.jpg

That's how i look like, most of the time:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/421168_10150590643537536_788193447_n.jpg

my Master of Engineering degree

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/311553_10150967143692536_1276356039_n.jpg

Master of Engineering Management Degree

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427453_10150967143307536_1286314313_n.jpg

=> what i told to the Australian financial representative in August 2012, when he called me on my home number in India, "why tax if i wasn't on even half of the salary as compare to my friends who studied with me?" and i kicked him. he wanted me to claim for tax if i have finally left Australia, at least around $60,000+, i think. it might because im paying taxes since when i was International student. and its less also because I was on the same type of job like those who studied with me while I was on hardly $55k and they were on well over $150k+ even since 2009. only management training on the work places to keep showing lolly pop and then finally being kicked? while i did believe that if the Australian/British/US governments are handling then they would make sure that my personal life won't be mishandled. they shown me something like, i was kept on the low pay as even the whole company may be offered to me, as i was directly known to Pres Bush, Australian PM Howard, and Mr Tony Blair????

and i confirmed it to Mr Rudd, "no matter how much problems i have on the financial side, but as my current state is for the purpose to do these things, to keep me somehow, someway in Australia till 2011. and hence, either i would be provided with my full claims related to mishandling of my profession, for what i had my one Master of Engineering and second Master of Engineering Management degrees from a very high ranked Technical/Management university of world, the Australian university itself, the only university of Sydney City, financial center of Australia, UTS. (as its no secret that US/UK/Australian governments funded crimes with me, even since August 2011 while my stay in India too.) or, if i don't fall on 'human rights' too then i would prefer to ask help from those governments of World who will consider to help me, while considering the fact that, "if US/UK/Australian governments harmed my profession for the politics they have organized using mine, and if I supported the other sides even once, then the other governments are responsible to cover the losses i faced on my personal level."
(Mr Rudd and Ms Gillard even formally introduced "Human Test" for me on their government website of Prime Minister of Australia since October 2009.)

Anti National Acts will bring punishments for those involved

My case isn't about any claim, but it will only bring punishment for those who are part of any type of wrong publicity about me.

My father was a class one officer, my both brothers are good qualified, and only me was first time charged in 2004-05, when i was in Australia doing my Masters, for a case on 245 students who got admission in 1996 batch in my government engineering college. that time all was good, even if i left the college for the first year, our handwriting was taken and those like me whose handwriting matched were left without any charge. hence i again joined 1997 batch of that engineering college, and passed my 4 years of studies with first class with distinctions every year, without any back paper any year. i was even allotted Hostel No: 1 on the basis of my first year marks as I was among the top ten students of all branches of my engineering college in 'general quota'. hence i was one of those only 10 general quota students of all the branches who got a room in hostel number 1 on the basis of first year marks. i have my character certificate showing "excellent" character too, at the time of completing my BE from that "government" engineering college in 2002. my friends like Vishal Roy etc may show the character certificates too. but i was finally charged in the 'second list' of CBI in 2004-05, after 9 years since 1996, along with other 245 students and that time i came to India in 2005 to see how things are. but as i was then advised by the lawyers in India in 2005 that things were pretty good for the people like me, i again backed to Australia for applying work visa there, on the basis of my Masters from University of Technology Sydney, i completed by 2005 as an international student.

rest, even if my father was a class one officer, and there used to be many official cases during his work, he had no case on him at the time of expiry in 2011, nor any of my brothers too have any case, excluding me who got this "only" case in the second list of CBI in 2004-05, i was charged after 9 years. but still im among those 12 students, only, who are on doubt, out of rest of the 245 students. my close friends like Vishal Roy was on the government position in NPTC since 2007, and one family friend, Harsh Sinha, son of Dayashankar Prasad based in Patna, who is from the same village of Bihar as my father, and that Harsh Sinha was also placed on a management position in Singapore since 2007. as not only me but at least 60+ students of those 245 students did foreign studies for Master level education as most of us were from high positioned officer families, business families.

except this, i have just no problem on the legal level, neither i was ever in touch with any lawyer for any other case in my life in India. (I have met one more Lawyer in Australia when i threw computer in common lounge, on the glasses, in UTS on 25th March 2010.) from here, if i will find even one wrong information about me in market then it will only result in punishment for the concerned people. even one wrong information about me and that certain b@stard can't walk away without punishment, it will be confirmed. even Indian government has around $1.0billion every year for different government as Foreign Aid, as part of Indian Annual Budget, while my enemy governments based in US/ UK/ Australia/ Canada are buying corrupts of India to handle the geo-political things organized through mine, funding crimes against me in India itself since August 2011, who are supported by few politicians of India too for this anti-national purpose. all are intended to break me down, mentally/financially/ and on my profession to bring me in the position for a bargain on these politics......

but, even former PM of India, Mr PVN Rao has passed in jail for corruption, former Italian PM is facing the jail right now, Mr Suharto of Indonesia also had the similar experience, and Mr B.Clinton of US too could hardly survive for doing sex with his secretory in officer, and none of these democratic governments had any law to defend these presidents/ PMs, when they were caught in corruption/ when they violated laws. and i would confirm that my case isn't of any claim, but it will only bring punishment for always bringing me in the position to leave this country. i extended my flight to Australia 7-8 times in between August 2011 to August 2012, and finally canceled it and preferred to lose Rs 50,000 ticket too. even if enough efforts were made to threaten me, bully me, but i resisted those efforts and still living in India at my own strong will......

Im no one but, Snowden who has got asylum in Russia right now on my place, and the news below was for me. as US government doesn't want anyone to help me, even if US and their allies tried hard to break me down, mentally/ financially/ and on my profession. and this way, i have strong support from the social organizations of whole world, who may bring India, along with US/UK/Australia, to International court/Human Rights court too, if any effort is made to 'trap' me, to affect the Geo-politics organized through mine this way.

US Lawmakers Seek Sanctions on Nations Helping Snowden | Russia | RIA Novosti

Im the man who makes statements and Presidents and PMs of the world respond, and if people are making statements in behalf of mine then its a serious anti-national issue, and the concerned beneficiaries of Indian government can't walk away freely. i will bring those people to proper punishment who made statements in behalf of mine, by using my different IDs, to abuse my friends also on facebook/ twitter, and also to those of rest of the world who can be good to me to affect geo-politics this way. if any wrong information i will find about me, except the "only" case i have mentioned as above, i will only demand punishment for the related people, for helping those of foreign nations to de-stabilize India through mine......

@ World is responsible to punish India in International Court, if proper action is not taken against those of India who were part of insulting honored Presidents/ PMs of world

Further, I have also passed my message for Mr Putin and Mr Medvedev that Indian/US/UK/Australian governments must be taken into the world's International court and human right court for any type of wrong publicity about me, which was mainly intended to give wrong information about me on the world platform. and hence this way, it was also intended to insult those honored Presidents and PMs of world who kept sympathy for me. i have made a clear case against India that, "i had information that with Mr Putin, and Mr Medvedev, including that time Chinese Premier Mr Wen Jimbao knew me for a very long, including many other presidents and PMs of Europe, South America, Asia, Africa too, including Bharat Ratna Mr N.Mandela and these honored people can't be sympathized for a wrong person, for a wrong reason, definitely not." "its a serious crime that first Indian government made them impressed from me, and then my place/ IDs were taken by others to make false statements in behalf of mine, including doing wrong publicity about me too, as per the information Im getting. which also involved abusing all those who could be good to me, including my close friends, by using my own IDs to do so."

from here, I have confirmed about my "only" case, for what I ever met any lawyer in my life in India, and its circumstances i have mentioned above. and if i will find any wrong information about me in market then it simply means that Indian government is then responsible to punish those people involved in these anti-national/ anti-world acts. these honored people of the world can't support any person for a wrong reason, and the case becomes serious when they even responded as per my statements too. and then duplicate people were used to make false statements in behalf of mine by using my IDs? Russia/China have permanent seat in UN with Veto for the purpose to use their status for World Peace. hence, if any reason is made by the Indian government to deny punishments for these acts of insulting world's leaders, and hence disturbing world's environment on the geo-political level this way, then every effort would made to bring Indian in "International Court". in case of failure to take proper actions over those, who were involved in providing wrong information, then it must result in proper punishment for India, along with US/UK/Australia, in International Court.

"INDIA IS EITHER A ROGUE STATE OR IT IS A RESPONSIBLE COUNTRY, AND IT MUST BE TESTED ON THIS SERIOUS ISSUE."

"THINGS HAPPENED WITH ME AND THROUGH MINE, WERE DONE CONSCIOUSLY, KNOWINGLY, FOR THE PURPOSE TO DO SO WITH ME AND THROUGH MINE ON THE WORLD PLATFORM AND IT WILL ONLY BRING PUNISHMENTS FOR THE CONCERNED PEOPLE, IF THE GOVERNMENTS OF US/UK/AUSTRALIA AND INDIA DON'T TAKE THE PROPER ACTION IN THIS REGARD."

Further I would like to continue giving correct information about the state i have right now, and also I had in Australia for over 4 years in between 2007 to 2011.

here, i remember i was talking to my one Indian Hindu friend one time, sometimes in 2007, that, "in India we fcuk Mother Teresa while here we have to say good." and its a common sense that i wont say like this until something wrong happened to us during that time? and as i have got the sense that my statements of 2007 to 2011 is also being circulated in market right now then here, just check our faces while my these 'few' very bad statements, we were very very threatened, fully 'bullied', having lost our rationality to an extent while being very angry with those australian/british politicians....

and while giving reference of few inner talks with my close friends, only few like this, i gave example of attacks being continued on the International Students in Australia since 2009, while targeting Indians only, and we knew that we can only say wrong about India and become good in Australia this way, to avoid any blame of Identity Crisis etc this way. (even in private, we had got habit to only saying wrong about India, the nation and its culture, a time like this i lived in Australia. similar to many Indians Origins who currently live in West, but now I have come to India......) i mean, people were being sent to me in behalf of Australian rulers while showing 'strength' of Australian government, that they may do this on the Indian International Students during that period, so how can i survive if i say good for India there? few times i tried to put stand of the Indian side and then i saw murder plots/ threats around me in Sydney since early February 2010, for what i kept informing Mr Rudd, and i was told that the letters were being received. but he then introduced "Human Test" for me on his government website of Australia since late 2009 to keep me helpless, to give me a message that i don't qualify for even 'human rights' in Australia........ and then, i came to the main lounge of UTS on 25th March 2010, waiting for the people to gather there, and then i took a computer and threw it on the main glasses of that main lounge of UTS, with my demand for police in front of everyone, including the lectures. and i left the plot only when police came there. and i gave my written statement to the Australian Police that, "Im under life threat, for what i have been informing to the Australian government agencies, including to Mr Rudd. and hence i wanted to bring police in UTS to have police protection while being on police custody this way, after waiting for the people to gather here in this lounge, who may then help me to bring police in UTS." i gave a clear statement to the Australian Police, with my signature on it, on 25th March 2010, that, "I wanted to commit a level of crime which may help me get qualified for police protection, while being in police custody this way."

and then, a bomb blast in Moscow by late March 2010, and first a Pakistani and then a Afghani were sent to attack on me in that hospital i was kept till 13 April 2010. i do remember the bomb blast in Moscow by late March 2010, and then a statement by Mr Obama on a newspaper for by the next day, "where are you?", which i find was done by MI6, i guessed. but they kept face of Mr B.Obama. but in fact, Obama is also one of them now.....

i do remember, while in our official visit to "Toshiba Motors" in mid 2008, i was made involved in political talks by the 'men' of Mr Tony Blair, and one told me, "i want to throw money on the floor and want to see Indian poor grabbing it etc etc" here, how exactly could i say good for India there???? too many wrong i have said i about India/Russia/China in Australia, as per the information i was given, as this is what i had to. and even if i said few good about India there, it must be appreciated......

just ask Carl of India, my friend who had Christian background, when he told me to go to a prostitute in June 2007, i had to go. (all those girls were government agents.) (i never had any girl before June 2007, no matter how much the Australian rulers tried to organize my fcuk with their girls they sent to me, to my house. i only used to visit universities/ clubs and used to talk to girls, to find one good girl till then.) and the circumstances were so different that we even had to say that its in fact me who is enjoying while doing so in between June to October 2007, only 5-6 girls for just 1-2 times, but its i who wishes to go there too, we had to keep saying. and every girl i met, hardly 4-5 during June 2007 to October 2007, they were meant to talk politics only, related to her told nationality. so i was also interested to get to know, what exactly its all about, as the things were quite new for me during that time. i do remember that Indonesian girl, she used to call me and if I don't go, and then she even confirmed that she was aware of anything happening in my house, while sitting in Curtin University? and as she confirmed that she had a government position in Indonesia, i then confirmed it to the Indonesian President that, "i thought he sent her to me to help in Australia?" but after having 'political' experience from all those girls, specially from the very last Aussie girl, I straight been to Cannington Police Station of Perth and did drama there in October 2007, while my Permanent Residency was also not confirmed that time. I was bound to live in Western Australia for at least first 2 years, as per my STNI 497 visa category. (i informed to all the government agencies since late 2007, writing to Mr Rudd itself since 3rd March 2008, but didn't apply for Australian citizenship until this is what i had to, when i was promised by the Australian rulers and their men like Paul they sent to me, that these things might stop if I accept to apply for citizenship, and become part of Australian society to avoid these things from locals this way. and finally i filed the main application for citizenship of Australia in September 2008....) I, in fact, just wanted to leave Australia in October 2007, when I visited Cannington Police Station, after meeting those girls in between June to October 2007, and seeing the things around mine on the streets of Perth since mid 2007. i even sent a sms to Carl, i remember, that, "why you scare, i will fcuk these b@stards, dont worry." (Carl was also kept on gun point there, and used to be sent to me as per whenever he was told.) and then i visited Cannington Police Station in October 2007, i remember.... but then many and many families came to me on the streets, too many gifts mail in my inbox, and then i had to believe that its still not the right time to leave Australia. but the only thing i did, i conducted my full blood test in Kingsway Medical Centre in November/December 2007 and then i never let anyone come close to me, touch even my skin since then. just one injection was given to me recently in my colony of Lucknow and im worried...... i just conducted full blood test almost every year since December 2007, including in India in 2010, and I never let anyone come close to me since October 2007, it was neither before June 2007 too.....

its simple that, i can't survive in Australia if i think good for Russia, China, India etc., as per my experience. Soviet was enemy, China is a danger, Indians are slaves, and why? find out the reasons and keep making statements in this regards...... i found limited difference between Osama Bin Laden and the rulers of US/UK/Australia/Canada who all fight for religion, race, culture, language, belief etc.

(but the story doesn't end here. Australian rulers used to send different European girls to my flat and i used to avoid those 'plots'/ traps. its so simple that Im in my room and an European girl i doing kho kho on the door to get in, i didn't let her in. I solved a 3rd year's Machine Design assignment of an Aussie girl of University of Sydney by late 2009 and 'fcuk plots' of mine with her and i just avoided those 'traps'. similar things with many other Aussie, French, Swiss, American girls, including those girls who simile on the streets and can come with me any time, an understanding while being sent to me on the streets of Perth and Sydney. and i dont really know, how these things may benefit rulers of US/UK/Australia????) it was always clear that these Western Rulers don't want any non-Christian background families. you are either a Catholic Family or fcuk their girls. i mean, either i worship Mother Teresa or i may be attacked, get recognized as a terrorist, if I 'at least' don't fcuk their girls, they sent to me.....I always passed my message to the Western Rulers with confirming that, "Power exercise on a single man is a sign of weakness of US/UK/Australia, the nations, and continuous misuse of government resources to give me personal losses, mental/ financial/ career prospects, (with funding wrong acts with me for more than 6 years), confirms their failures with me."

For a certain period of time in Australia, i was one of those Indian Origins who currently live there and try to find, "why India is wrong and why Australia is good." India is wrong and people come here and become good, thats it....... otherwise, Im sitting on the top floor of my cabin of WMA Ltd., on the side of road, and local people are making horn/noise on the streets, and Mr Rudd kept visiting Perth during that period, because of too many violence there, while i just don't open mouth. not even single time i said any wrong to anyone on my work places, nor even on the streets.... (but in private, most of the time i had got habituated to talk only wrong about India/Indians, like cheat/thief/wrong etc. even in private also with indian friends to help myself come out of these things this way. but as my mind has been read, i couldn't help myself to get rid off these things this way too.) and once i even proposed that i may even take my all the laptops/ computers/ files in WMA Ltd and go to workshop among the local kings, if this may solve the 'problem'.

I have offered three main Conditions to the governments, i would accept, as below:

1st, I may live in India only when I get a high ranked Military Position like "Major General" of Engineering Department, the 3rd rank after General and Lieutenant General. (as one day i was shown a dream that i may be offered even a "Field Marshal" position in Indian Military too.) and in any case and any circumstance, i will never accept a position lower than 'Colonel'. first, why would i downgrade myself if i may get higher positions in other firms on the basis of my degrees/ qualifications? and second, this is the only way I may have enough security while being with Indian Military, on a high position. also, its mainly intended to fall on the 'military laws' only, to avoid traps by government agencies of India who have been loyal to Sonia/Rahul and their men like Manmohan/Pranab who look like mainly loyal to the US/Western governments. as, whats the reason to trust Indian government agencies if even Supreme Court doesn't trust them on this "Coal Scam", which is related to me????

2nd, An Engineering Manager position in Russian Defence industry, while working with India professionals itself, for the projects like PAK FA/ FGFA, Submarines etc.
(here, I was always made in the position to go to US/ Australia/Britain type Western countries, then whats the reason to stop me if i wish to go to Russia, a friendly country? why was i always forced to go to those parts of Western nations who were organizing all the wrong against India but if i want to go to Russia, i can't go there? I have passed my Message to Indian government and UP's Chief Minister that if you can't defend me in India then help me go to that country which may defend me.)

3rd, I may go to Iran for any of the position Im applying for right now, on a Iranian job agency, for what Im sending letters to Iranian government now days too.

4th, and if i can't have any of the above 3 options, then i may prefer to get engaged with a Russian girl, and move to US/Germany on Russian passport, to work for a German firm. but moving to New York type city is easy for me as its a multi-cultural city, which is similar to Sydney. with a hope that this time i will be 'less likely' to be caught by the same types of talks organized by the governments of US/UK/Australia/Canada, related to trade wars/ culture wars/ economic wars/ religious wars/ racial wars/ language wars etc. my 4th option means for $300k+ salary, similar to my friends based in Australia/US, while the 1st option, a military position in India, hardly means for $30k (below 20 lacs pay). and this option may help me get good work experience in US/Germany on the basis of my qualifications, and this is what i wanted to do when I came to Australia as an international student......

(in this case, i would like to have a Russian passport and Green Card of US on it, along with Overseas Citizenship of India on the same Russian passport too. Green card of US does mean that i will be based in New York, while working for a US's or German firm. and if i may get my fair claims incurred on my profession/ life, then i will buy house/ car on the same place I will be based in US and hence, i may apply for American citizenship after some time there. as in this case, i will request the Russian President for Russian Citizenship on the fact that Russia has Permanent Seat in UN, hence its responsible for the people of whole world. and i have been visiting Russian embassy in Sydney even since early 2010. my this effort is just to make sure that Mr Medvedev, for example, may keep touch with me for the time i will remain Russian citizen. just because i have worries/ threats for the way i faced so much problems, as a single middle class person. also i have been visiting Russian embassy in Sydney since early 2010 hence its fair that it must be the Russia which would handle my life, out of the 5 countries holding Permanent Seat in UN.)
(and, I may then apply for US's citizenship before 2014 election. i just don't like Australia/UK who were behind so many wrong i faced since 2007. US will keep me or kill me, no need to live anywhere else including India. if i can't go to Russia then go to US only, im fully convinced......)

i do understand that i may sell my geo-political experience, i have over 50 governments and many companies who may sponsor my experience. many billionaires/ companies i have, who may put $100million+ in a day as sponsorship...... and its all about a simple fact that, "if US government doesn't want anyone to help me then there is no reason to keep me in the position that anyone can harm me anytime???? i may become the same man as i was till 2009, who was working as Projects Engineer-Manager with WMA Ltd and was looking for a position with big firms on the basis of my degrees from a very high ranked university?
as, they have even formally offered sanctions for the governments who may help Snowden/ myself.....

US Lawmakers Seek Sanctions on Nations Helping Snowden | Russia | RIA Novosti

@ I do remember my talks with few indian friends in Perth/ Sydney, even since 2007 when we used to find so many dramas around us that to keep us on 'safe side', to avoid any type of 'identity crisis' type blames which may then result in attacks by the mobs, organized by the Australian government itself. we even used to talk during that time, "in India we spit on the road while here we dont, as road are clean here. in india we throw rubbish on the road, while here we don't as we are civilized enough in Australia." i hope those talks/statements are also not recorded and being circulated in India right now. while im mainly threatened by those statements which are being made by the duplicate people, in behalf of mine. and im not sure how much damage they have already made. i think, at least 50% of my statements in market, including mind reading, might be duplicate/ false.......

its simple that I lived a time in Australia since 2007, when i had to fix my problem by myself only, by whatever i may think and say to prove how indians are cheat/thief/violent/wrong etc, whatever may help me prove im good enough to be in Australia as then i had left india. i worked with METS, BPE, MTP, WMA Ltd and not even single time i misbehaved or had any type of wrong talks there. only I used to think if i see a news on the newspapers, mainly on The Australian newspaper, and then dramas around me as per whatever i think or read. but i never responded to any of them on my work place. not even a single wrong statement i made there on any of those work places of mine, or on the streets. only one time i did mother-sister abuses with an Indian Criminal in UTS during my 3rd Master, part time MBA in early 2010, Yogi/Yogesh, when he confirmed that he and his friends came to Australia without criminal check. and even if i warned him, he kept coming close to me on the places i used to sit in UTS, which was informed to Mr Rudd and lecturers also.

I remember sometimes in june-july 2011, (as usual drama i used to see every week there), an Aussie tried to become superstar and came and turned his Four Wheel Drive very fast near mine, on the Quay St close to Central Station of Sydney, in front of UTS. but as it was raining, it then turned 3-4 times and then it hit two people walking just 4-5 meters in front of mine. i guessed they suddenly died, but i tried to call ambulance as soon as i could, and left that place only when ambulance came and took those two. but even if that man was also injured, hit his car to a tree too, i didn't talk to that b@stard as i just never cared of these shiits who kept doing drama on the streets since 2007. in fact, nor i cared of those audience who are put on the road to see these things, as guided by the Australian government to show 'democratic classes'. i do remember, that certain day i sent an email to Ms Gillard by saying, "Australia is the country where men are labors and women prostitutes and this is what they want to do with me. they first dont let me get a job in my profession since 2010, to make me a lobar similar to common Australians, and at the same time they are sending different men to fcuk all those girls i approach for engagement, doing master level studies with me since late 2009, just because i don't want to fcuk their girls they send to my house." (it were 2-3 years of 2008 to 2011, when i just didn't talk to any of the road person. just walk and go to house or to the WMA Ltd, UTS in between 2008 to 2011. i dont remember that i even talked to my close friends too during that time. (but sometimes they used to show news on TV and i used to make comments in my house in private, as per the discussion on the TV. similar to right now in India too.)

(i been to a Pakistani forum in mid 2008 on name sunny_aus, for 3-4 months only, till Mumbai attack. only around 140 to 150 posts i made, half of them were about the climate change only. i just wanted to see how exactly it works, when i say something, anywhere. and then i backed to forums since 29th November 2011, when i saw too many things around me in India itself since August 2011. rest i was only in touch with the Australian PMs through emails on their government websites since early 2008, after visiting all the government agencies since late 2007, including Industrial Commission, Equal Opportunity commission, human rights commission, visiting Canington police station by October 2007 itself, local civil court of Perth etc. and i have 'Receiving' of my letters i submitted there too, including writing to Australian PMs since 3rd March 2008.)

I still get threatened while remembering that hit to those two people walking just at 3-4 meter distance from mine. i never saw any dead body in my life, nor of even my grand father, and first time two alive people got dead while in front of mine. while i did know that, that certain drama was because of mine, (under very anger for my that email to Ms Gillard that day). but how can i be blamed for those two murders, while i sent my email on the government website of Australia? what exactly i could do exact keep calling/abusing ambulance people by my mobile, while being threatened too, until they arrived and took those two from road? i left that place only when ambulance arrived and took them (looked like already dead suddenly). i dont really give any cent to these incidents but i confirmed it to Ms Gillard that, its possible that it would be me the next time? then why would i go back to Australia under these circumstances?

@ Along with my Master of Engineering in manufacturing and Master of Engineering Management degrees from UTS by 2005, i also did MBA in Project Management from the same university from late 2009 on part time basis, when i had become citizen. it was planned for a high management position, along with my already Master of Engineering Management degree from UTS too, with targeting project management areas of Technological firms this way, on the basis of my projects engineer experience from Australia. its my effort to confirm my education from UTS, the only city university of Sydney, the financial center of Australia. a very high ranked among the 5 star rating Technical/Management institutes of the world by QS Global.

QS Stars University Ratings - overall | Top Universities

it is to confirm that i been to Australia to study from the type of Technical/Management institute, India doesn't have, considering very bright future in my profession, along with having very high competency in myself to outperform others in my profession. even after 10 years, we can't see any of the India or Chinese Technical/Management institute in their 5 star ranking, only few of US and Europe also have 5 star ranking by QS Global, the most recognized in the world. its the only city university of Sydney CIty, which was 3rd ranked financial center of Asia Pacific after Tokyo, Singapore by 2002, as there were no Shanghai or Mumbai in competition that time. hence its clear that its more known to the big firms as compare to IIT Mumbai or IIM Bangalore.
even hair dresser type studies were enough to get Permanent Residency in Australia that time, 2002-05, and there were many 'cheap' engineering colleges in Australia too. hence my intentions were always clear for a very bright future. as a Primarily technical university, its also on the 15th rank among the management institutes of Asia Pacific as below

http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2009/region/asia

@ and I couldn't complete my 3rd Master, MBA in Project Management, as the Australian government didn't let me do.I joined that course by late 2009 on part time basis. I have my mark sheet for the subjects i completed, leaving just 2-3 subjects of that MBA in PM.

also, i can see that ranking of my university has been changed many times since July 2013, by my enemies based in US/ UK/ Australia. and this is the status of this so called, "most recognized" ranking of the world.

QS Stars University Ratings - overall | Top Universities

@ A Nation is Made When Few People are Killed

Nov19, 2012

Coalgate: Supreme Court issues notice to Centre, CBI - News Oneindia

the news above confirms that Supreme Court always doubt on the CBI and other government agencies of India with blames that they are helping criminals survive in Coalgate case, along with their involvements with those western governments like US/UK, who have been enemies of this country. (Im directly related to this coal scam.)

the above old news, along with Supreme Court's warning in July 2013 again, and many other similar news confirm that people like Sonia/Rahul/Manmohan/Pranab can't be trusted, and its not just me but even Supreme Court understands the same. (im the main witness of all these crimes organized against this country and im always brought in the position to run from India during last over 2 years of my stay? even if i came here many times since 2005 itself, no one received, but im always made in the position to leave this country? and when i back to Australia/West, Manmohan then starts supporting me in Australia, where i was bound to support US/West???? while i have seen dramas around mine during bomb blasts in 2008 too, which was done by full use of Western Media? it was always clear that even if ISI was behind handling IM during 2008 blasts in India, but it were mainly the rulers of US/UK/Australia who tried for the best benefits out of these acts, who never wanted to stop those dramas to target India.) until these people face proper trial, giving more time to these people only means to help them survive somehow, someway. those who have committed crimes to help the enemies of this country, are using the government resources itself to survive.....

Coalgate: don't share information with government, Supreme Court warns CBI | NDTV.com

we also have 2 news as below:

http://www.awaminews.com/indian-government-was-behind-parliament-mumbai-attacks/

Was David Headley a double agent, serving the US and ISI simultaneously? - Times Of India

here I have demanded the Indian Military to put 5000 troops in Indian Parliament and send these people to police custody and a proper trail would then be done over them. there is no meaning of keeping those people in power who are handling government resources to remove the evidence, threaten/bully the main witness of these crimes, myself? a proper military interference would be required soon to make sure that these people are brought on the Indian laws.

in fact, its the shame that even Supreme Court can't trust these people, who are blamed for Mumbai attack type things too, along with the biggest ever scam, the Coalgate, but Indian Military hasn't taken any step yet????? these people may be put on trial for that certain period and a new election may then be called within just 3-4 months from now. but how keeping these people in power is justified in either way, to help them remove the evidence of the serious crimes they have committed to date? Indian Military can't justify its position, if they don't take any step in this direction to bring these people under proper trial. and yes, the nation is made when few people are killed, and we hope to see progress in this direction too, to at least kill few main enemies of this country like Rahul/ Sonia .

@ India Has Threat from the Traitors, not from Enemies

I have made a strong case of Anti-National acts on Sonia/ Rahul/ Manmohan/ Pranab/ Digvijay/ Shide etc which would end up with their hanging, similar to Azmal Kasab......

its clear that only im the man who always tried to defend this country and they always tried to help the enemies of this country, who want to break it down/ destroy it. first i impress people with my efforts, and at the same time they have different people who then take my place to make those statements which may help the enemies of this country. its a clear case that they tried hard to destroy this country, find out the reasons to break it down on the name of religious difference/ Caste difference etc, and at the same time they kept me somewhere as a reason to do so. first i impress the people and at the same time they have those who use my ID, represent me to make anti-national statements in behalf me too. They first impress a big majority of celebrities/ politicians etc by using my mind, my statements, and when people start supporting me, they then replace me by those who then make anti-national statements for the purpose to destroy it, on the name of Religion, Caste etc. which also includes the efforts to find out the economic/ trade, geo-politics reasons, to find out how to harm this country, India, somehow.......

and this is how things might have happened while my stay in Australia too. first they use me to impress a big number of "Influential People", and then they replace my ID by those Indians who may do the works to destroy this nation"¦"¦. I do remember my time in Australia in 2008-11, when I used to think before sleeping on night, "what type of enemies India has got, who always want to become friends and then they always attack on India? They always want to become friends to find out the best way to harm this country, but they certainly don't want to let this country grow/ have higher success easily." "as it was clear that, even if Pakistan's ISI was behind using Indian Muzahidin for bomb blasts in India in 2008, US/UK/Australia never wanted to stop those dramas by using western media to do wrong publicity of hindu-muslim conflicts through IM in India. no matter who attack on India, (Pakistanis under Indian Mujahidin name during Mumbai attack, since May 2008 IPL blast), but it were only the Western rulers who tried best benefits out of it."

And as its clear that these traitors like Manmohan, Sonia, Rahul, Shinde, Digvijay, Pranab etc worked in behalf of the enemy countries for these set purposes, a proper trial is now required to bring them to death penalty, as expected"¦..

as Supreme Court has also mentioned 3 times since mid 2012, That, they are removing evidence, buying people from the foreign sources, hence the government agencies are now more responsible to control these traitors, before they may have made a proper damage to this country. While I have also proposed for a direct encounter for these traitors too, directly shoot down, before they may successfully remove all the evidences of their anti-national acts and come out freely, and hence serve the intentions of enemy countries this way.

@ Giving Another Chance to the Snakes
its all in short, "terrorist camps are being run by the opposition party, BJP/RSS, but no action taken by Shinde, who became Home Minister without any proper background for this high position and then he first made this statement in return of the the position he got. Digvijay's "Fake Batla House Encounter" to help the Western Media that India does 'fake' encounters against its minorities, Hindu groups behind Mumbai attack. its the Manmohan Singh's visit to North East by late 2011/ early 2012 and said, "all the Bangladeshi infiltrators are also Indians", to fuel Sectarian Wars in India this way. Caste Divide and Rule organized since i came by late 2011 too. Rahul's struggle for 'english' in open etc., all started since i came here in mid 2011, including Sunny Leone was sent here to introduce a porn star in Bollywood to start a "cultural war", to promote of Single Mother Culture of Western Nations..... US/ UK infused their every strength on India since mid 2011, including sending people like Bill Gates/ Warren Buffet who could also contribute something for their governments. including killing two fisher men by the Italian Marines, which was mainly intended to unite European Union against India for a reason, all started since i arrived in August 2011 and didn't back...... while i got information that because of mine things were going wrong since 2007, but when i come here, no one receive me in India? but when i finally canceled my flight, then these all manmohan/ sonia/ rahul/ pranab etc then directly started 'fighting' for US/ UK/ Australia/ Canada in India itself? all the attacks on the Indians during 2009-10 in these four countries was because of mine, including formation of Indian Muzahidin since May 2008, as per the information i got, but no one received me in India in 2009-11. but when i finally refused to go to a western country in 2012, then these four started fighting with me in India itself, in behalf of these four western countries?????) even India Media was showing the news by the late 2011 that, "US offered India help against China during 1972 war, while US and UK both sent their Aircraft Carriers to attack on India in 1972 war, and it was the Russian Nuclear Submarine which helped India during that war against US? i even counted 4 to 8 murders of Russian girls in Goa since 2010/11, and targeting few Russians in trample in 2011 itself? all the friends were being targeted for last 5-6 years and all the enemies became friends? is there any country except Russia which ever used Veto in UN to support India, including all the Defence/ space research, key help on other issues too? in fact, Russia/SU used highest number of Veto's in favor of India itself, whenever US/UK/West tried to trap India on the world platform......

also we had one TV serial by Mr Amir Khan, Satya Mev Jayate, was organized to start since i came here in August 2011, in front of mine. and it was all about doing wrong publicity about India, based on lies. first i was showed a episode while Amir Khan crying in front of all on TV as Indians living in US, beat their wife for 2 onions, as that man got less Dowery, while Indians are the richest community living in US? again i was shown an article by Mr Amir Khan in Dainik Jagran about "Untouchables", which was also part of wrong campaign about India since i came, to help the enemy nations get a chance to attack on India for few reasons. and again he started "Mal-nutrition" of Indian kids to help the western war champions down reputation of India on the world platform. while i found him doing all these as per the guidelines by the people handling him. and who they might be? then again i remember Mr Yashwant Sinha arguing Mr M.Singh, on TV shown to me in my home by late 2011, that, "did we do destructive works during 1998-2004? didn't we do any constructive works?"

(while that BJP government first time achieved 8.0%+ growth during 2003-04, after 12 years of economic reforms in 1991, with 6.0%+ growth during their 6 years of BJP government 1998-2004, much higher growth during than UPA's economic reforms during 1991 to 1997. even first nuclear test was done by Mrs I.Gandhi under congress government in 1974, Smiling Buddha, while 1998 nuclear was in fact delayed by Mr Rao, which then BJP had to do under guidelines of Mr A.Kalam itself? BJP had all the economic sanctions since then, with fall of ASEAN economies in 1998 which also affect the growth. Kargil war in 1999, military stand off in 2001, biggest drought of 80 year in 2002, but still that Vajpayee Government could have 6.0% growth rate during their 6 years of 1998 to 2004, much higher than that of 1990 to 1997. and we do know that since then only India could have 8.0%+ growth rate, due to the projects started during that Vajpayee's government, and the changes made during that period which finally brought Indian economy to this level, to 8.0%+ growth by 2003-04.)

You Can't Find Solution if you dont Discuss the 'Problem'

I was doing Application Engineer job for an Australian firm in 2007, with having so many interviews from the big firms like BHP, Alcoa, Rio Tinto etc on the side too during whole 2007. but things started happening wrong with me almost at the same time since Mr Sachin Tendulkar was attacked in Australia, during 2007-08 series, as few "Lied" for Monkey remark. (Indian origins were attacked in US/Britain/Canada/New Zealand also, during the period 2009-10, check news.)

Things were quite good with me till 2007, as this is how it was for everyone from India. and when i backed to India in May 2010 by One Way Ticket, then this is what the environment we had in Australia, every Indian origin was threatened there by mid 2010. as, why would i come back while i was an Australian citizen, holding Master of Engineering and Master of Engineering Management degrees from such a high ranked university of the world, with 4 years work experience form Australia itself? as i lost job in 2009 during recession and part time MBA from the same UTS was enough to have campus selection from there, we had around 97% campus selection from UTS for the local people like me? They kept fighting with me on the basis of, "who is superior and who is inferior?" and i came on their target almost at the same time when Mr Sachin Tendulkar, along with Harbhajan Singh was also attacked there. and why? read the two news as below, my friends are on well over $300k+ after 6-7 work experience there, with having degrees like me from UTS, while 53% of US's workers don't work for even $30k jobs.....

As a single man, I can't fight with the state of Australia and their other Western friends, i do know. and they always try to become friends of India, and at the same time they are always trying to attack on this country, and im one of their source to find out, "how to harm India, how to break it down, destroy it?", by reading my mind and looking on the news about India, i read. i do remember a movie "Agent Vinod", when at the end Saif Ali Khan met that British, who was handling bomb blasts in India and gave the reason, "you dont understand what happens when share market of China rise, a country grow/get powerful and how it then affect Geo-politics etc etc...." my experience with western politicians is similar to Agent Vinod movie.

=> At this point, an astounding 53 percent of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.

40 'Frightening' Facts On The Fall Of The US Economy | Zero Hedge

=> Indians have the highest median household income of $88,000 among the largest Asian-American groups, compared with the US median of $49,800.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...indu-americans-rank-top-education-income.html

Its the people like me who is sitting in my cabin of WMA Ltd on the top floor and i can see locals making horns on the streets, and most of them are those who struggle to find even $10/ hour jobs, and hence their only superiority is based on the fact that they are Western/ White, with a touch of religious background. and when i finally ran away from Australia in May 2010 by One Way Ticket, then here again i have my comparison with those Indian Students doing Master level Engineering/ Medicines/ Management degrees in 2010, whose visa application fallen by 63% during that year. (due to the 'target attacks' on them since 2009. check news, even hospitals denied treatment for many of them during that period......)

=> The June month Immigration Department's quarterly report on the student visa programme revealed that the number of offshore applicants from India dropped from 18,514 in the 2009-10 financial year to just 6875 in the 2010-11 financial year.

63% drop in student visa applications from India in Australia: Report - Times Of India

I also discussed, the time Western Media and their rulers will lose me, they will then start discussing that they tried hard to bring India down, to find out how to attack on this country for different reasons, but they were failed. its a simple case that they have come to India with a hope to destroy this country to remain superior "somehow", but they were failed. and the worse i faced when i refused their girls they sent to my house in Australia, and it then brought me on their direct 'Hate Crime'. its not the cultural background but they mainly hate the "Character Background" of India. before becoming a joke in this world, they want to organize wars to get something done before the world get changed. and its also very similar to my experience when i found labors sitting outside want to 'enslave' the officers sitting in, but belonging to other countries with different racial/ religious background...... I remember, when few were sent to me by late 2009 to say, "how under class 10th passed locals were superior by those attacks on the international students doing Master level studies this way?" and I then passed my message to the Australian rulers, "bluffs of superiority, based on publicity of greatness, without any credibility or proper educational background."

I always pass my message to Western Rulers, "by changing my destiny and destiny of India, how will you change your own destiny?" Those who handled my case claim that they are God, while even if Im a human, i have courage to say the truth, i always talk with first posting my own pictures/ details. while even if they are God, they always have to lie/ organize bluffs/ cheat to get work done? I always found myself more powerful than those 'God's who never had strength to give right information to common public. it was always clear that strength of these God's lies in misguiding common people only....... "Power exercise on a single civilian like me is a sign of weakness of US/UK/Australia, the nations, and continuous misuse of government resources to give me personal losses, is a sign of their failures with me."

Indian Muzahidin took birth with a bomb blast during IPL 2008, and after 8-9 bomb blasts, they made their last attack was Mumbai Attack 2008, when Pakistani nationals like Kasab, having Indian Mujahidin name, and since then i never heard any attack by Indian Mujahidin. similarly i found pakistanis/bangladeshi being brought to Australia to fight in behalf of Indians during 2009-10, with hindu type stings on hands. and my understanding, experience, clearly states that CIA/MI6 handled them all, even during 2009-10 in Australia too.... David Headley was a CIA agent working in behalf of US government, rogue ISI agents were used for the purpose and the Australian/US/British governments funded those blasts in India in 2008. and then they switched to attacks on the Indian students since mid 2009, along with attacks on the Indian origins in US/ UK/ Canada/NZ too during that period. as, obviously they couldn't get time to organize and fund blasts in India during 2009-10????

being inferior is the biggest blame and they are with every strength to fight against this growing condition imposed on them in world, backed by their Western/ White/ Christian belief.

@ its simple that a nation is made by its people, who may develop new technologies and improve the existing ones. nothing came from sky and nothing will ever come from sky, and we need those people who may make the nation proud from their knowledge/talent/ performance. Indian migrants are those who pay very high tax as they fall in very high income bracket, least dependent on the Welfare and the least crime rate is registered from this community living in US/EU. many Indians came under business visa after investment in US/west itself, while most of them are very high qualified and are part of developing technologies to run the US's firms, and are doctors/ CA/ including business professionals (MBAs) too, to help them run businesses etc.

but the things aren't as simple as i said as above, they are fighting with those who may 'kill' them:

Indians Vs U.S. Population - YouTube

My comment on 20th November 2013 in India

at least 50% of my mind reading is lie, and i don't know what information might be in public right now. so i thought i would open my mouth......

like, while my stay in Gurudwara in Moscow since 31st October onwards, people on the streets were told about half lie and half truth about what i was thinking during that period. including my statements in public is mixed with those statements which i had said few years before in Australia, under tough circumstances in India since August 2011 too, while referring to western rulers which was then mixed with what i was saying in russia to give wrong information to common public. i do remember when i came back to a girl in KFC, who said 'no milk', while thinking, "im not here to fight, but to solve my problems. you people getting wrong information about my mind reading. even if i may get cost of ticket to india, its something i want to do, even if i couldn't go to Iran. neither the Russian government could help me too, except helping the organizers to continue with what they did with for years......"

thats why i clearly told to Mr Obama on his twitter, "there is nothing right or wrong being discussed. but the only efforts are being made to cover up the crimes which were done to date, and also to continue doing the same in future too. main strength of super power USA lies in misguiding common public only."

and if people want to find out my view on the above plane crash of Russia then, they are talking to that man who thinks, any terrorist attack in any part of the world/ cyclone/ earth quake/ flood/ attacks on the Iranian embassy recently and similar things, all have a link with my life. even if CIA/MI6 don't do these things, they know who are behind these things and whether they stop these things or not. like, even if ISI was behind terrorist attacks on India in 2008, 9-10 bomb blasts in 2008 which ended by Mumbai attack by Pakistani nationals, its mainly the US and its allies who never wanted to stop these things through mine, with keep giving support to these things to an extent too.....

and after this above plane crash, i also remember plane crash of Russian Super Jet in Indonesia, by mid 2012, and as per what i guessed, it was done by intelligence efforts. and im scared that this plane crash may also have hands of intelligence. and the number 50 threaten me, as, 5 means half victory and 10 full victory.......

first i even think that these information about attacks/ earth quake/cyclone etc are lie but when it get confirmed, i then try to find out, is it me?????? but what i said today in my home, "how is it right to blame me for any wrong while those who do so are good people, backed by their rulers? those who are behind organizing these attacks are right and the man like me who always try to run from these things is wrong?" no one can help me to come out of these things, then how can anyone blame me for any wrong happened due to mine, which was always done by the government agencies of the western nations, backed by super power USA and their rulers?????

My Ongoing Letter for Iranian President, for Mr Khamenei:

Respected Sir,

Myself Santosh Tiwari, age 36, hold dual citizenship of India and Australia. I have my Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from a government college of India, and I also hold Master of Engineering in manufacturing engineering and Master of Engineering Management degrees from University of Technology Sydney Australia, a very high ranked Technical/Management Institute in world. I also did my part time MBA in project management from the same university but I still have to do 3 more subjects to get this degree. With that I have over 4 years of professional experience while working in Australia but then my life was mishandled by the government agencies of Australia/ US/ UK including India. Rulers of these four countries played with my life/ career. I was made in the position to defend India on international platform and I kept doing that, but at the same time I tried to come out of my involvements as much as I could, but I'm failed till now. The Western rulers tried to use my life against India, the nation, and at the same time they have those in Indian politics who help them in India also. Therefore, I'm still in the middle of my life/ career.

Sir, I'm living in a continuous life threat for a very long. I count my days every day and find myself thankful to God for my survival, as what I stand as a hardly middle class civilian? Those who are after me, have left their all the government agencies after me for a very long. full misuse of government resources of US/ UK/ Australia were done over mine to destroy my life/ career, to keep me helpless in life so that I may then be used for different political benefits for Western rulers. Sometimes I had to believe that people of US/ UK/ Australia pay taxes so that their governments may do all these with me by using tax of their people. And as they are supported by few of the political people of India also, who are strong enough in India to allow all these with me in India also, I have now come in the position to run away from India also. After living a life under continuous life threat for over 5 years in Australia, Im now looking to run away somewhere from India also, where I may be defended and work in my field of studies and gain more professional work experience and plan for a bright future. (As its no secret that Australian government, along with US/UK governments, have been funding crimes with me in India also since i came here in August 2011.) Efforts were made by the governments of US/ UK/ Australia to break me down mentally, financially and on the career prospects to bring me in the position for a bargain for the politics they have organized by using me. but I still live in a hope that one day I will come out of my involvements and back to my life/ career.

Crimes have been funded by the western governments in masses and the only efforts have been made for so long and still going on, to just break me down to the level when they will finally make me accepted any wrong they ever did/ organized through mine. there is nothing right or wrong ever happened, except crimes by the western rulers and then their efforts to avoid punishment somehow/ someway, and how will they do without harming me, I have serious threats with that. (and as many of indian politics were also involved in all those anti national acts by using me, which will easily bring them to death penalty, and im running from these indian traitors to survive.) its always illogical that the person like me, who always visited all the government agencies of Australia since late 2007, kept coming to india too since 2005, including writing to Mr Akhilesh Yadav, premier of UP, since mid 2012, first make my presence in russian police station, is wrong. while those of western rulers who organize crimes with me on the streets for so many years, which also includes terrorist attacks in different parts of the world by involving me in different political talks, are right.......... these rulers of us/uk/australia believe in a simple concept, "no matter how many crimes they do, by doing few more crimes, they may cover up anything ever happened." they are simply worried for their drug addicted society and have got me for a bright future for their coming generation, and if their coming generation will beg on the streets, then they will blame me, the reason, why they finally reached side of the roads.

Efforts are being made to either force me to go to a Western country like Australia/ US/ UK, or, I would be kept in India like this so that they may keep doing all these with me, while Im still hopeful that one day I will come out of my unwanted involvements and back on my life/ career. I dont want to live under the grip of those who organized so many things using me for so long. My father recently expired and the way Im living under a continuous life threat for so long, Im not sure how long I will continue like this if I cant manage to go to a country like Russia, China, Tajikistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Vietnam etc where I may be defended.

I was encouraged to send this letter to Iranian government because I remembered one statement of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that he believes in "a new world order of justice-seeking nations", his statement came in early February 2012. And hence I believe, he would definitely help a person who is seeking justice for his life, for myself. I also wrote letters to Russian Prime Minister and Russian President about my current state but I didn't get any help from the Russian government yet. i tried hard to get help in Russia during my recent visit, but i backed empty handed from there, and hence I have come to your door. I will be very grateful to you for any help I may get from the Iranian government. Im not sure how long I will be kept alive also............... I can be contacted on my details as below, and can move to Iran immediately if I may get any official help.

Best Regards

Santosh Tiwari

Addess: deleted

Phone: deleted

Follow-up code: e6e64397798719cb, Follow-up code: 163d93969109b651, Follow-up code: 96cab395027e75fa, Follow-up code: 3f64b39478669551, Follow-up code: 7354a3936235068a, Follow-up code: 7dacb391447fd699, Follow-up code: 207b1384305996ed, Follow-up code: fe2793823357dffd, Follow-up code: d89b438185382471, Follow-up code: 44730380625fdb65, Follow-up code: d57b9375489d104d, Follow-up code: 83283374739ef11f, Follow-up code: d8c29373516d6abe, Follow-up code: 087e63731689f455, Follow-up code: fc34f372994bf34f, Follow-up code: f3e8937204960f55, Follow-up code: 84103370880186ed, Follow-up code: 74a453698801b71c, Follow-up code: 70de636722253401, Follow-up code: 861c63657215bd5a, Follow-up code: f5f11362045072d7, Follow-up code: 0a3ff361844283c4, Follow-up code: f53fe361138cfb03, Follow-up code: fcf5936070084a29, Follow-up code: 856aa3600429f2e4, Follow-up code: 6d812358522be01c, Follow-up code: 87fd33562544d698, Follow-up code: 5e54e3552161d92e, Follow-up code: 2406835458319960, Follow-up code: 2f6f0353945e2bec, Follow-up code: 0e30235092447095, Follow-up code: 2db6235064203a7e, Follow-up code: e619935126122096, Follow-up code: 98f803516356486a, Follow-up code: 0f8b3351931b55ce

The Office of the Supreme Leader, Sayyid Ali Khamenei

Follow-up code: a890c334202a53d7, Follow-up code: 6bdd932809732b52, Follow-up code: 2e3f832541130119, Follow-up code: 47e3c3248122eb2f, Follow-up code: 800be321895d2720, Follow-up code: 0b075321299ac914, Follow-up code: 31f4c3205142ad6d, Follow-up code: aa3e4319924f3599, Follow-up code: 706ef319569afe57, Follow-up code: aa2c731925214978, Follow-up code: 1f91a318876fd59a , Follow-up code: af70131534914d0d , Follow-up code: fab6831509138ad1 , Follow-up code: d222631463623c29 , Follow-up code: 031a1314369060be , Follow-up code: e6d5b314038cdeba , Follow-up code: 91c4c313368bcd17 , Follow-up code: 6fad3313477ccd09 , Follow-up code: 275b8313895ed385

Follow-up code: c4c642459628e877, Follow-up code: b934324370200380, Follow-up code: 157b4240859ea14e, Follow-up code: 8d737236448cf7cf, Follow-up code: 4a9d22363566e48e, Follow-up code: 3508b2361760ebb3, Follow-up code: ff16b23584915593, Follow-up code: 81d5c2355707b13c, Follow-up code: 4d08a235041735ae, Follow-up code: f4837234543edabd, Follow-up code: 1a39f2338699427e, Follow-up code: 91696233120bfdb5, Follow-up code: bee57232340df923, Follow-up code: dca70231162488e2, Follow-up code: 61f19230438936ee, Follow-up code: f4b6d2298475a128, Follow-up code: d21da2293019190b, Follow-up code: 6a2da228409ae5f7, Follow-up code: 6f11e227825f5c47, Follow-up code: 94ddb22388703bdb, Follow-up code: 85e592260768dcda

Follow-up code: 60dd3223317e2362, Follow-up code: e061c22246380b84, Follow-up code: c5aa42168883cae0 , Follow-up code: 93ae622106963fa1

My Message for Iranian Friends on Facebook, being sent

Im very impressed with Mr Khamenei and willing to go to QOM of Iran and convert into Shia Islam there, hopefully by this month. and i wish to get married with a good girl there too, before moving to Perth (Australia) from there. im in touch with few Iranian girls too, and few of them are very impressive. but i must get married with an Iranian girl before moving to Perth - Australia from there, and i must be received there by few of you too........

I wish to know all those who may help me on my trip. thanks

My Statement on 14th November 2013 in India

1st; my letter for Mr Rudd on 3rd March 2008 was my first character, rest what happened and why, the government agencies have to answer......

2nd; my behavior is response to the circumstances, only and always.
(if things are wrong in australia then i would come to india. if i had life threat in india also, even after passing 2 years here then go to russia, a 3rd country where i wont be caught in democratic shiits. and if things are wrong in moscow too then, go to Iran which is anti US, hence i would then come out of these things this way. as, as a single man, where would i go?????)

3rd; my political involvements are imposed on me, which is clear from my letter to Mr Rudd on 3rd march 2008 also, when i cleared that im an engineer by profession and dont want to be part of any politics.

4th; i defended India since late November 2011, while my stay here since august 2011, when i saw things happening around me in india too. my contribution on politics was never for any personal benefits. but i do expect 'fair cost' incurred in my life and profession, for the way government resources have been trying to break me mentally/financially to date. (i dont think that i may get enough this way, but i wish to buy a house in a small town of Western Australia, like in "Margaret River"/ Bunbury etc, even if i may get enough claims to just pay a part of its price.)

4th, im now in full mood to go to Western Australia or NewZealand. but if i face problem then i would plan for Iran from here. as, where would i go now?

5th. im willing to offer full and deep apology for any wrong i said, including my pissing on the australian and indian flags/ including pissing on Mother India on facebook etc. while it was always clear that my intentions by those acts, including abusing common Indians on facebook etc, were always to get rid off those democratic governments who were harming me on the personal level. i started pissing on the flags of australia and india since August 2013, after 2 years of my stay in india, under a life threat after being declared a spy since early-mid 2013, to help me to get a good reason to go to russia, a 3rd and non-democratic country.

(but i do keep a option that i may even stay in india, if i may get a good job offer here.............. but yes, i would still prefer to go to australia if i may get a job offer in Australia-NZ, with a sense that i have very serious threat in india, and australian rulers are those who involved me in these shiits, so they are the people who are responsible to defend me this way. with a sense that, i do like western lifestyle, specially living with European people in Australia. im living there for many years, if things may be restored as it were in Perth till 2008, till then i did have very good experience in Perth, and the same i hope this time too........ i also wish to complete my 3rd master, MBA in PM, whose only 2-3 subjects are left and this way i may secure campus selection as a local student of australia, with already 2 masters in engineering from University of Technology Sydney by 2005, with over 4 years experience too. this will be the case when i won't get a job in my profession for being unemployed for over 3 years......)

=> my first letter to then PM of Australia, Mr Rudd, is as below: (i always give this letter as a reference to defend myself, which is always true.)

https://bay169.mail.live.com/defaul...mid=5a76e7f6-aae9-467d-aebf-22d6f2c2ea91&fv=1

[email protected] ([email protected])03-03-2008

Contact your Prime Minister
---------------------------
Thank you for your message to the Prime Minister.

Below is a copy of your comments to the Prime Minister for your records.

If you have supplied a postal address, a reply may be sent to you via Australia Post. Your message may also be forwarded to other Federal Ministers for their consideration.

This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored. If you have any
problems with this service please contact the Web Administrator through the site feedback service atwww.pm.gov.au/feedback/

--------------------- Copy of your comments ------------------------

Name: Mr santosh tiwari

Email Address: [email protected]

Postal Address: 1, Hovea Ave, Sorrento, Perth, Western Australia, 6020, Australia

Subject: Request for a meeting

Comment: Respected Sir

My name is Santosh, 31 year old male. I'm known by two other names as Sandy and Sunny. I changed my name to Sandy when I came to Australia to have an Australian name but later I came to know that Sandy is a female name, so I changed my name to Sunny. But Sandy and Sunny are my names by which my friends call me. My name by birth, and on the paper is only Santosh Tiwari.

I'm citizen of India as I born there and Permanent Resident of Australia. I finished my studies from Sydney and I have lived here for a total of about five years. I have done my Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from India and Master of Manufacturing Engineering and Master of Engineering Management from University of Technology Sydney. I'm going to appear in citizenship test also as I have lived here as a Permanent Resident for more than two years.

Australia was a dreamed destination for me in India and I dream to vote in any of the Australian election in future. Australia, a healthy country, pretty good environment, freedom of speech, pretty good life style, pretty good people, and all give me an opportunity to say that this is the biggest achievement of my life that I could get the chance to become part of Australian society. I am so much impressed with the Australian culture that I will not miss the chance to get engaged with an Australian born girl also, if I could get a right person. I am a born Indian but my next generation will be born Australian.

Sir, I have been made involved in some political talks without my willingness. I could never get any chance when I was introduced as an Australian. And this way, as an Indian, I was always in the position to defend India especially because other Indians were also looking on me with much hope that I will not forget them. But my effort was always to say something which may make both the societies closer, either by joke or in a little funny way.

During all the talks, I had to believe that too many people in Australia like me much. And I always found myself to be in between Indian and Australian media, to whom I would show my best respect and what I may say to make happy to all the sides. Things have been continuing with me for so long that many times I got very much confused also. And I have been going to psychologists also, just to make sure that I won't loose my mental balance any time. I'm an engineer by profession and I would like to be in my profession only. My dream is just to get some higher position like Engineering Manager, for which I have done my management studies also. That's all.

Sir, getting a chance to meet Prime Minister would be something like even my next generation will also be proud to say that their father/ grand father got a chance to meet Australian Prime Minister. And today, I dare to think that, I would like to request you to meet one time. Please let me know if it may be possible in near future.

Best Regards

Santosh Tiwari

Tel: deleted

Address: 1, Hovea Ave, Sorrento, Perth, WA – 6020

(I tried to write in correct English language but please accept my apology if I did any mistake which doesn't communicate the right meaning of my any of the line.)

My Message for Mr Obama on Twitter on 14th November 2013 in India

there is nothing right or wrong being discussed, but only efforts are made to cover up the crimes and to continue in future too

criminals have committed serious crimes and they are only trying to defend themselves, somehow/ someway, nothing else going on

and as 50% votes in a election may help you avoid any wrong you ever did, always 'democratic' reasons are made to cover up crimes

and the case becomes very serious when "YOUTHs" are involved, as guided by the organizers, to 'leagalize' serious mistakes too

My Statement on 19-10-2013, in Moscow (while my Stay in Russia in between 27th September to 8th November)

today im told to leave hotel, just an hour before at around 12.30pm. and i remember my plan while coming here..... the very next day on my arrival on Moscow, i canceled my ticket to india, as of my plan. (I bought 'one way' return ticket, as it was only for meant to show on the airport to confirm my tourist documents to moscow, and then cancel it. and a return ticket could face problem while cancelation in moscow.)

i asked for only 10 days of visa in russian embassy in Delhi as it was mainly intended to let it get expired, stay in russia for at least few months of period, similar to Snowden i kept in my mind, who also got visa here with work permit. (and i was told by the government agencies that he was put in russia on my place., what i mentioned in "A SHORT SUMMARY ABOUT ME" which i posted for years on the different government places.)

as, once im on a legal process by 'any mean', it will then bring me on a true state of a 'civilian'. too many in australia, even journalists know my case for years, but no one can interfere until im kept like this. enough i tried in india since August 2011 but all was failed to help me come on a proper process....... i tried hard with the indian actresses, nothing worked then i switched to the ruissian celebrities like Maria Sharapova, the actress Asin knew that maria was a better option to take myself out of this certain state. (Asin was the girl i kicked for maria.)......

all lies in market, no one can even speak to me as too many wrong information and then few government officials in india, "this man can't be approached." sometimes when common public 'forced', then they used to put different men on my place showing, this man is santosh. and when the extreme was reached, no was ready to stop, then they finally declared me a 'spy' to clean the mess, b@stards. and then i was on run from india....... so many government agencies fo world know me, half of them are my enemies and heavy work i did during this period on the side of poilitics too. specially ISI wasn't going to leave me, always confirmed..... coming to russia was the only option left for me to help myself due to being targetted for doing politics for india........

and the "OUTCOME" is threatening me. lets see how it goes. but even if the news is for me that, "1000 tonne of gold treasure in UP state, 'buried'." im "not interested" bye bye. i dont want to leave russia, no matter how much is on offer, as even a single bullet from somewhere is enough for a common civilian like me......

if the visa will expire, i will suddenly fall on a legal process and then all will be good, hofepully. at least a better option as compare to fight with delhi police on the streets/ government busses/ government agencies of india who wanted to fight with me as i said wrong for the President/PMs????? and since i cancelled ticket on the very next day of arrival in moscow, i only tried hard to help me through the "easiest" way to come on a proper legal process. something like, Anna Chapman invited me for dinner, gave me some papers and introduced me to few friends, half of them from the military/ agencies. and while working as an Engineering Manager for a local firm of russia, im living in a 2 room flat, but in the colony where members of parliament live in moscow, similar to my flat in lucknow, capital of UP state. (its premier, Mr A.Yadav knows me from very close, and for more than 2 years since i came to india and have been sending him letters to him and other government agencies of UP.)

i tried for an easy way, considering the ways, when even Mayer of Moscow may invite me for a time of food, i got few papers and got introduced to few friends belonging to political families here. and all got fixed up, i started job in my profession after few months of russian language classes. a similar type of things i tried to date........ but by tomorrow, i will have to go to a police station and ask for a lawyer, and claim for a visa similar to Snowden which comes with work permit too. this is now a tought way to stay here, im not sure how much support i will get from the government agencies/ journalists/ media/ and others sources of world who know my case for more than 6-7 years? this is my current worries.......

i hope for good, as always. even if not fully successful but the plan on the way, but 'outcome' is threatening me. as, its me and rulers of russia/ india including australia know, that my body can be broken down anytime by electromagnatic rays. my knee's were always on bet to 'break it down', which the government agencies of US many confirm. and if my mind is read, then it might have been confirmed to date too. heal pain on the left leg of mine for the last over one years in india was just a threat, and break down the knee or any other part of the body, if anyone try to help me suddenly, as always on my head to date....... few things might be little surprised but its known to all who read my mind. anyone try to help me, and the man is dead or handicapped......

(my knees came of the target while watching a movie when a 36 old King of Sparta was first told to put arms down. he did, but when asked to put the knees down, he attacked on the persian king. and i gave example of that movie and, im not sure, may be that reason, when heal pain on the left leg to make me 'slow down' while walking and knees get ain, whenever i think which may anger the organizers......)

My letter for Mr Medvedev on 7th October 2013, in Moscow

while sending the same to all the government agencies of Russia, including Ms Anna Chapman in Moscow on 7th October 2013

i want a press conference to put the things happened with me, and through mine

sir, government agencies of US/UK/Australia have taken over a control over my assets based in india, by using their men based in india, who have support from the local politicians/men also. crimes are being funded and supported by the government agencies of US/UK/Australia, including india, against me, no matter where i go. and im scared that these b@stards may avoid punishments for their deeds with me, they did for so long. first im worried for my life, for my family and looking for a country which may defend me, and thats why i have come to Russia. and at the same time, im scared of that certain day when these criminals based in US/UK/Australia, including their followers of india, may avoid punishments for their deeds, just because they are defended by their government agencies, and supported by their those tax payers of western nations who want to get done something out of these things.......

my family has become robots in India, over 2 years i saw them behaving like robots, since i came to india in august 2011, when my father expired. my younger brother has taken over all the shares/ accounts and im not sure what happening to our other assets, flats/ lands/ jwellaries etc too, as per his mind controlled. government agencies of india are for the purpose to organize these things with me, to cover up the crimes which have been commited with me, and through mine. and there is only one man, myself, who may say the right things, answer any question related to me in any "Press Conference", the reason why i came to russia. (GOVERNMENT AGENCIES OF US/UK/AUSTRALIA/INDIA WANT TO HIDE CRIMES ORGANIZED WITH ME AND THOUGH MINE, WHICH HAS GIVEN ME A SERIOUS THREAT, AS, HOW WILL THEY COVER UP THE CRIMES THEY DID TO DATE, FOR MORE THAN 5-6 YEARS????????)

my visa will expire on 8th October 2013, and its informed to all the government agencies of russia too, which is good. but russian government can't deny to defend me, a single civilian, who is here just because i don't have any state/ military which may defend me. if the government agencies of Australia and India, BOTH, organize crimes with me, then either i need to have my own country where i may go, or i would come to the country of my choice where i may be defended, and its russia for me, also because people of my generation has been fan of Mr Putin for a long.........
(with that, i have also offered to go to Germany or US Itself, as, why would i be threatened if i did no wrong? all the wrong happened to me was because of my belief/identity/racism/religion etc, and these things are of no concern by the government agencies of any part of the world. until i follow laws, do my duty/job, don't interfere in others life, why would i get any problem anywhere, until its organized by the 'states' of US/UK/Australia/India, as how i faced things to date?????? as a single civilian, if going to Germany or US may defend pride of Western nations, then im ready for this also, "if im defended there".)

Indian government has over $1.0billion dollar foreign aid, as part of Indian annual budget. and its requires at least $1.0billion to make 100 km road but this much money is enough to buy 100,000+ people in India and in rest of the world, and government agencies of western nations are using every technique/tax money, to buy corrupts/criminals including common people, along with misguiding common public by lies/bluffs, to make sure that their rulers won't be punished for the way i faced things to date. sir, neither i can go anywhere else, nor it suits Russia to force me to leave this country, until im put on a proper legal process. i won't expect the similar things with me in Russia too, like how i faced in western countries, where tax money has been used to fund crimes against me by using common people amd criminals. (how can i go to the countries, including India, where criminals are keeping eyes on me, as guided and funded by the tas payers of western nations, backed by their white/christian/western belief??????) people were mobilized against me for the purpose to help the falling western economies, to help them get something done in india through mine. and then im forced to leave a nation while being threatened with the common public itself, in India and western nations both??????? i don't want to leave Russia until im provided with a proper legal help, to provide me an opportunity to say, how i faced things to date/ how government agencies of US/UK/Australia/India have taken over my family and assests india by controlling mindset of my family members, how crimes have been funded against me by the tax money of western nations. just because its 'democracy', common public can't do wrong/crimes against a person in 'unity', as a majority, as this is 'democracy', where the 'majority'can do whatever they want, regardless right and wrong????????????

i want to bring all those on a legal process, who committed so many crimes with me. i want a proper punishments for those who have done so many wrong with me, and have put me in this certain state. crimes are being funded against me everywhere by tax money of western nations, lies about me in market, bluffs are organized to do dramas, organizing cheat is the only strength of those western rulers who think that over 50% votes in any election is enough to avoid punishments for any crime in a 'democratic' country. is this democracy?????? and i want to at least put them in the category of criminals, even if im not in the position to see that, how these criminals are put down by police on the roads and being thrown to jail in front of mine........

i hope i will get justice in Russia, and that's why im here. even if you let the crimes continue, you then become part of the wrong this way. if wrong/crimes are continued and you don't interfere then this way you then give your own hands in this continued crimes also. just because few wrongs happens in world, nothing can be done consiously/ with full willingness/ for the purpose to commit crimes to get benefits out of it???? and these criminals of western nations must be brought on a legal process for punishment, and thats why im here in russia. along with a hope to be defended in this country, as i myself dont have any country/ state, military which may defend me, if indian and Australian government agencies, both, start doing wrong/crimes with me, as nations???????? (as backed by the government of US/UK........)

thansk and regards

Santosh Tiwari

In Russia at present: m. Ohotniy Ryad. bl. 5, Vosnesenskiy pereulok, Moscow, Russia
+7 495 229 8018, +7 495 697 05 03

in india: deleted

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
im doing too many thing and many things i have forgotten, and keep remembering on time to time too..... too many things im doing.........

in my above statement of mine, something more to add as below, as highlighted. i dont think that little information may change things but i always know that its only me who may say the things about me. rest its the government agencies to make it confirmed. while its also true that more the questions i face, more i may get opportunity to answer any question :thumb:

My father was a class one officer, my both brothers are good qualified, and only me was first time charged in 2004-05, when i was in Australia doing my Masters, for a case on 245 students who got admission in 1996 batch in my government engineering college. that time all was good, even if i left the college for the first year, our handwriting was taken and those like me whose handwriting matched were left without any charge. hence i again joined 1997 batch of that engineering college, and passed my 4 years of studies with first class with distinctions every year, without any back paper any year. i was even allotted Hostel No: 1 on the basis of my first year marks as I was among the top ten students of all branches of my engineering college in 'general quota'. hence i was one of those only 10 general quota students of all the branches who got a room in hostel number 1 on the basis of first year marks. i have my character certificate showing "excellent" character too, at the time of completing my BE from that "government" engineering college in 2002. my friends like Vishal Roy etc may show the character certificates too. but i was finally charged in the 'second list' of CBI in 2004-05, after 9 years since 1996, along with other 245 students. that time i came to India but a family lawyer told us that you came here on 'rumor', as there is no notification. i then backed to Australia for applying work visa there, on the basis of my Masters from University of Technology Sydney, i completed by 2005 as an international student. and then i received first notice from CBI in 2007, the 'official' year when i came to know in Perth by my father on phone.
(in fact, I had forgotten about that 12 year old 'incident'' for what i was never charged, only my handwriting was taken in 1996 and was never contacted again till '2007', the first time CBI notice was sent to my home.)

rest, even if my father was a class one officer, and there used to be many official cases during his work, he was not charged for any case at the time of expiry in 2011, nor any of my brothers too have any case, excluding me who got this "only" case in the second list of CBI in 2004-05, i was charged after 9 years. but still im among those 12 students, only, who are on doubt, out of rest of the 245 students. my close friends like Vishal Roy was on the government position in NPTC since 2007, and one family friend, Harsh Sinha, son of Dayashankar Prasad based in Patna, who is from the same village of Bihar as my father, and that Harsh Sinha was also placed on a management position in Singapore since 2007. as not only me but at least 60+ students of those 245 students did foreign studies for Master level education as most of us were from high positioned officer families, business families.

rest i have just no problem on legal level, neither i was ever in touch with any lawyer for any other case in my life in India. (I have met one more Lawyer in Australia when i threw computer in common lounge, on the glasses, in UTS on 25th March 2010.) from here, if i will find even one wrong information about me in market then it will only result in punishment for the concerned people. even one wrong information about me and that certain b@stard can't walk away without punishment, it will be confirmed. even Indian government has around $1.0billion every year for different government as Foreign Aid, as part of Indian Annual Budget, while my enemy governments based in US/ UK/ Australia/ Canada are buying corrupts of India to handle the geo-political things organized through mine, funding crimes against me in India itself since August 2011, who are supported by few politicians of India too for this anti-national purpose. all are intended to break me down, mentally/financially/ and on my profession to bring me in the position for a bargain on these politics......

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Message for Mr Obama on Twitter on 27th November 2013

sir, after 6 years of struggle with me, your current state is, make false statements in behalf of mine. here you finally stand

im only trying to defend myself, with whatever i may think/ do to help myself, to take me out of these unwanted involvements

but those who are keeping me like this, may only go down, its of no doubt. my worries are, how long will i have to suffer more (only)

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
my statements for Mr B.Obama on Twitter on 18th December 2013

my involvements are limited to the period im kept like this. United States is entirely respoible for anything happens till then

my letters to presidents/ PMs of world is meant to come out of these things 'immediatley' which also includes US, its no secret

and US is responsible to prove that they never used all the systems/ funds to fight with a single person only for over 7 years

did my political statements result in violence on streets? which was intended to do so to keep me like this for years? and why?

hence when i only to begged to come out of these things, you are directly responsible for anything ever happend and happenning

an undefendable man would always cooperate, i know. and I must be defended in any case, you are directly responsible to ensure

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Statement for Mr Medvedev on Twitter on 18th December 2013

i also want to visit Sochi Olympic. but things are complicated now, nor i have enough in pocket, im not working for longer

i did nothing for last 3.0 years, just sitting. my current state is because of supporting many countries including Russia

can i make any type of claim on those governments, whom i supported and then was punished by other rulers, mainly of US?

all know that i was intentionally kept in russia after 8th October. can I demand for its cost, even if its US in Moscow too

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Waffen SS said:
Are you still Indian citizen or adopted Australian citizenship? Why did you leave Indian citizenship?

Im on no Laws, a non-defendable person walking on the streets

i got my Permanent Visa on the basis of my Masters from university of technology sydney on 14th January 2006, but i delayed citizenship application in 2008, until i was given a proper response from then Australiam PM, that i would defended. ( i could apply citizenship even in January 2008, but i preferred to visit Cannington Police Station in Perth in October 2008, including visiting other government agencies in Australia like Equal Opportunity Comission/ Human Rights Comission/ Industrial commission/ civil courts etc in Perth too. including writing my first letter to Mr Rudd on 3rd/4th March 2008, but i didn't file main citizenship application till September 2008. even if i had passed my citizenship test in late march 2008 itself) as confirmation by Mr Bush that ISI was behind bomb blast in Indian Embassy in August 2008, made it confirmed to me that all the bomb blasts in India in 2008 was also having full links from Pakistan. and then firts i joined PDF by late August 2008 (upto november 2008 for 2-3 months only), to check whether Mr Musharraf knows me or not? and then September 2008 was the month when I made formal citizenship application. (under confirmation from Ms Lorraine Nicholson also, who was my close friend and was working as projects engineer in my team itself, who was in touch with Mr G.Brown, and was confirmed to me too that even whole family of then British PM knew me. my citizenship application was in full confidence with that time PM Mr Rudd, his friend Mr M.Palmer employed in my same company WMA Ltd in Perth that time too.........

I have already made my presence to join Indian Military for the position like "Major General", 3rd after general position, which will provide me enough security itself. first, i won't downgrade myself if i may secure higher position on the basis of my foreign qualifications, experience. and also only military laws may keep me safe enough in India as indian government agencies are mainly serving those who may get upto death penalty for the anti-national acts organized through mine for so long. (also "Major General" is the position for a training period for general position, less field experience is needed also.) in fact, Indian laws failed on that certain day on 31 march 2009/ 1st april 2009, when first time i arrived with Australian passport but no one could talk to me :wave:

with that, as im a "non-defendable" person from the laws of any country of world, i have also demanded a status of diplomat of Australia, which will provide enough security from intelligence this way. also, my professional life was mishandled due to unwanted involvements itself, im just waiting for a help from any country for last 2-3 years in fact, so its a "cost" which US/UK/Australian governments have to pay. the cost incurred in my profession, while employed on the basis of my Australian qualifications from a very high ranked university. along with those companies/ governments who may sponsor my geo-political experience, estimated at closed to $500 million, as of my verbal talks too since 2009 in Australia itself. but first i need at least 200 crore at present to arrange my security etc, and waiting or a response from those Presidents/ PMs of the world who are sympathised to me, along with the companies who wish to sponsor my experience based on my hard work, who are waiting for a green signal from the US's government to formally approach me. :thumb:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
a correction, i first visited Cannington Police station in Perth in "October 2007", followed by other govrnment institutes itself :thumb:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Letter for Iranian President, for Mr Khamenei being sent

Respected Sir,

Myself Santosh Tiwari, age 36, hold dual citizenship of India and Australia. I have my Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from a government college of India, and I also hold Master of Engineering in manufacturing engineering and Master of Engineering Management degrees from University of Technology Sydney Australia, a very high ranked Technical/Management Institute in world. I also did my part time MBA in project management from the same university but I still have to do 3 more subjects to get this degree. With that I have over 4 years of professional experience while working in Australia but then my life was mishandled by the government agencies of Australia/ US/ UK including India. Rulers of these four countries played with my life/ career. I was made in the position to defend India on international platform and I kept doing that, but at the same time I tried to come out of my involvements as much as I could, but I'm failed till now. The Western rulers tried to use my life against India, the nation, and at the same time they have those in Indian politics who help them in India also. Therefore, I'm still in the middle of my life/ career.

Sir, I'm living in a continuous life threat for a very long. I count my days every day and find myself thankful to God for my survival, as what I stand as a hardly middle class civilian? Those who are after me, have left their all the government agencies after me for a very long. full misuse of government resources of US/ UK/ Australia were done over mine to destroy my life/ career, to keep me helpless in life so that I may then be used for different political benefits for Western rulers. Sometimes I had to believe that people of US/ UK/ Australia pay taxes so that their governments may do all these with me by using tax of their people. And as they are supported by few of the political people of India also, who are strong enough in India to allow all these with me in India also, I have now come in the position to run away from India also. After living a life under continuous life threat for over 5 years in Australia, Im now looking to run away somewhere from India also, where I may be defended and work in my field of studies and gain more professional work experience and plan for a bright future. (As its no secret that Australian government, along with US/UK governments, have been funding crimes with me in India also since i came here in August 2011. Different nationals are being funded to make 'democratic statements' in return of personal benefits, who all may attack on me to prove their loyalty for these western governments, and i have serious threats due to that.)
Efforts were made by the governments of US/ UK/ Australia to break me down mentally, financially and on the career prospects to bring me in the position for a bargain for the politics they have organized by using me. but I still live in a hope that one day I will come out of my involvements and back to my life/ career.

Crimes have been funded by the western governments in masses and the only efforts have been made for so long and still going on, to just break me down to the level when they will finally make me accepted any wrong they ever did/ organized through mine. there is nothing right or wrong ever happened, except crimes by the western rulers and then the efforts to avoid punishment somehow/ someway, and how will they do without harming me, I have serious threats with that. (and as many of indian politics were also involved in all those anti national acts by using me, which will easily bring them to death penalty, and im running from these indian traitors to survive.) its always illogical that the person like me, who always visited all the government agencies of Australia since late 2007, kept coming to india too since 2005, including writing to Mr Akhilesh Yadav, premier of UP, since mid 2012, first make my presence in russian police station, is wrong. while those of western rulers who organize crimes with me on the streets for so many years, which also includes terrorist attacks in different parts of the world by involving me in different political talks, are right.......... these rulers of us/uk/australia believe in a simple concept, "no matter how many crimes they do, by doing few more crimes, they may cover up anything ever happened." they are simply worried for their drug addicted society and have got me for a bright future for their coming generation, and if their coming generation will beg on the streets, then they will blame me, the reason, why they finally reached side of the roads.

Efforts are being made to either force me to go to a Western country like Australia/ US/ UK, or, I would be kept in India like this so that they may keep doing all these with me, while Im still hopeful that one day I will come out of my unwanted involvements and back on my life/ career. I dont want to live under the grip of those who organized so many things using me for so long. My father recently expired and the way Im living under a continuous life threat for so long, Im not sure how long I will continue like this if I cant manage to go to a country like Russia, China, Tajikistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Vietnam etc where I may be defended.

I was encouraged to send this letter to Iranian government because I remembered one statement of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that he believes in "a new world order of justice-seeking nations", his statement came in early February 2012. And hence I believe, he would definitely help a person who is seeking justice for his life, for myself. I also wrote letters to Russian Prime Minister and Russian President about my current state but I didn't get any help from the Russian government yet. i tried hard to get help in Russia during my recent visit, but i backed empty handed from there, and hence I have come to your door. I will be very grateful to you for any help I may get from the Iranian government. Im not sure how long I will be kept alive also............... I can be contacted on my details as below, and can move to Iran immediately if I may get any official help.

Best Regards

Santosh Tiwari

Addess: P-177, Nehru Enclave, Gomati Nagar, Lucknow, UP, India - 226010

Phone: 91-522-2309532, 91-8090516126

Follow-up code: 7dacb391447fd699, Follow-up code: 207b1384305996ed, Follow-up code: fe2793823357dffd, Follow-up code: d89b438185382471, Follow-up code: 44730380625fdb65, Follow-up code: d57b9375489d104d, Follow-up code: 83283374739ef11f, Follow-up code: d8c29373516d6abe, Follow-up code: 087e63731689f455, Follow-up code: fc34f372994bf34f, Follow-up code: f3e8937204960f55, Follow-up code: 84103370880186ed, Follow-up code: 74a453698801b71c, Follow-up code: 70de636722253401, Follow-up code: 861c63657215bd5a, Follow-up code: f5f11362045072d7, Follow-up code: 0a3ff361844283c4, Follow-up code: f53fe361138cfb03, Follow-up code: fcf5936070084a29, Follow-up code: 856aa3600429f2e4, Follow-up code: 6d812358522be01c,

Follow-up code: a890c334202a53d7, Follow-up code: 6bdd932809732b52, Follow-up code: 2e3f832541130119, Follow-up code: 47e3c3248122eb2f, Follow-up code: 800be321895d2720, Follow-up code: 0b075321299ac914, Follow9924f3599, Follow-up code: 706ef319569afe57, Follow-up code: aa2c731925214978, Follow-up code: 1f91a318876fd59a ,

Follow-up code: c4c642459628e877, Follow-up code: b934324370200380, Follow-up code: 157b4240859ea14e, Follow-up code: 8d737236448cf7cf, Follow-up code: 4a9d22363566e48e, Follow-up code: 3508b2361760ebb3, a2da228409ae5f7, Follow-up code: 6f11e227825f5c47, Follow-up code: 94ddb22388703bdb, Follow-up code: 85e592260768dcda

Follow-up code: 60dd3223317e2362, Follow-up code: e061c22246380b84, Follow-up code: c5aa42168883cae0 , Follow-up code: 93ae622106963fa1

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Statement for Mr Medvedev on Twitter on 18th December 2013 from India

i also want to visit Sochi Olympic. but things are complicated now, nor i have enough in pocket, im not working for longer

i did nothing for last 3.0 years, just sitting. my current state is because of supporting many countries including Russia

can i make any type of claim on those governments, whom i supported and then was punished by other rulers, mainly of US?

all know that i was intentionally kept in russia after 8th October. can I demand for its cost, even if its US in Moscow too

My letters for Mr Medvedev, Mr Putin and other government agencies, which were sent to them while my stay in Russia, is as below. with confirmation that all of these letters were received and discussed while my stay in Russia in between 27th September to 8th November 2013. with full confidence with the local government agencies/ police that my visa was to be expired on 8th October :thumb:

My Message on Twitter on 30th September 2013, for Mr Medvedev, Ms Anna Chapman, Ms Maria Sharapova, "Government RF" of Russia, Mr V.Putin, Ms Valentina Z., Ms Anne V., Ms "Ирена Понарошку" a high profile media person etc

In Russia at present: m. Ohotniy Ryad. bl. 5, Vosnesenskiy pereulok, Moscow, Russia +7 495 229 8018, +7 495 697 05 03

My letter for Mr Medvedev on 7th October 2013, in Moscow

while sending the same to all the government agencies of Russia, including Ms Anna Chapman in Moscow on 7th October 2013

i want a press conference to put the things happened with me, and through mine

sir, government agencies of US/UK/Australia have taken over a control over my assets based in india, by using their men based in india, who have support from the local politicians/men also. crimes are being funded and supported by the government agencies of US/UK/Australia, including india, against me, no matter where i go. and im scared that these b@stards may avoid punishments for their deeds with me, they did for so long. first im worried for my life, for my family and looking for a country which may defend me, and thats why i have come to Russia. and at the same time, im scared of that certain day when these criminals based in US/UK/Australia, including their followers of india, may avoid punishments for their deeds, just because they are defended by their government agencies, and supported by their those tax payers of western nations who want to get done something out of these things.......

my family has become robots in India, over 2 years i saw them behaving like robots, since i came to india in august 2011, when my father expired. my younger brother has taken over all the shares/ accounts and im not sure what happening to our other assets, flats/ lands/ jwellaries etc too, as per his mind controlled. government agencies of india are for the purpose to organize these things with me, to cover up the crimes which have been commited with me, and through mine. and there is only one man, myself, who may say the right things, answer any question related to me in any "Press Conference", the reason why i came to russia. (GOVERNMENT AGENCIES OF US/UK/AUSTRALIA/INDIA WANT TO HIDE CRIMES ORGANIZED WITH ME AND THOUGH MINE, WHICH HAS GIVEN ME A SERIOUS THREAT, AS, HOW WILL THEY COVER UP THE CRIMES THEY DID TO DATE, FOR MORE THAN 5-6 YEARS????????)

my visa will expire on 8th October 2013, and its informed to all the government agencies of russia too, which is good. but russian government can't deny to defend me, a single civilian, who is here just because i don't have any state/ military which may defend me. if the government agencies of Australia and India, BOTH, organize crimes with me, then either i need to have my own country where i may go, or i would come to the country of my choice where i may be defended, and its russia for me, also because people of my generation has been fan of Mr Putin for a long.........
(with that, i have also offered to go to Germany or US Itself, as, why would i be threatened if i did no wrong? all the wrong happened to me was because of my belief/identity/racism/religion etc, and these things are of no concern by the government agencies of any part of the world. until i follow laws, do my duty/job, don't interfere in others life, why would i get any problem anywhere, until its organized by the 'states' of US/UK/Australia/India, as how i faced things to date?????? as a single civilian, if going to Germany or US may defend pride of Western nations, then im ready for this also, "if im defended there".)

Indian government has over $1.0billion dollar foreign aid, as part of Indian annual budget. and its requires at least $1.0billion to make 100 km road but this much money is enough to buy 100,000+ people in India and in rest of the world, and government agencies of western nations are using every technique/tax money, to buy corrupts/criminals including common people, along with misguiding common public by lies/bluffs, to make sure that their rulers won't be punished for the way i faced things to date. sir, neither i can go anywhere else, nor it suits Russia to force me to leave this country, until im put on a proper legal process. i won't expect the similar things with me in Russia too, like how i faced in western countries, where tax money has been used to fund crimes against me by using common people amd criminals. (how can i go to the countries, including India, where criminals are keeping eyes on me, as guided and funded by the tas payers of western nations, backed by their white/christian/western belief??????) people were mobilized against me for the purpose to help the falling western economies, to help them get something done in india through mine. and then im forced to leave a nation while being threatened with the common public itself, in India and western nations both??????? i don't want to leave Russia until im provided with a proper legal help, to provide me an opportunity to say, how i faced things to date/ how government agencies of US/UK/Australia/India have taken over my family and assests india by controlling mindset of my family members, how crimes have been funded against me by the tax money of western nations. just because its 'democracy', common public can't do wrong/crimes against a person in 'unity', as a majority, as this is 'democracy', where the 'majority'can do whatever they want, regardless right and wrong????????????

i want to bring all those on a legal process, who committed so many crimes with me. i want a proper punishments for those who have done so many wrong with me, and have put me in this certain state. crimes are being funded against me everywhere by tax money of western nations, lies about me in market, bluffs are organized to do dramas, organizing cheat is the only strength of those western rulers who think that over 50% votes in any election is enough to avoid punishments for any crime in a 'democratic' country. is this democracy?????? and i want to at least put them in the category of criminals, even if im not in the position to see that, how these criminals are put down by police on the roads and being thrown to jail in front of mine........

i hope i will get justice in Russia, and that's why im here. even if you let the crimes continue, you then become part of the wrong this way. if wrong/crimes are continued and you don't interfere then this way you then give your own hands in this continued crimes also. just because few wrongs happens in world, nothing can be done consiously/ with full willingness/ for the purpose to commit crimes to get benefits out of it???? and these criminals of western nations must be brought on a legal process for punishment, and thats why im here in russia. along with a hope to be defended in this country, as i myself dont have any country/ state, military which may defend me, if indian and Australian government agencies, both, start doing wrong/crimes with me, as nations???????? (as backed by the government of US/UK........)

thansk and regards

Santosh Tiwari

In Russia at present: m. Ohotniy Ryad. bl. 5, Vosnesenskiy pereulok, Moscow, Russia
+7 495 229 8018, +7 495 697 05 03

in india: deleted

My Message for Mr Medvedev on Twitter on 16th October 2013

sir as i informed you on 6th october that my visa expires on 8th. hence i hope russian government know why it is keeping me

And even if this is what the Russian Government wishes for, i need the enough money as loan to survive here, as my request (before too)

hence i need urgent loan to maintain minimum expected lifestyle in russia, which i may return when i get employment regards
My Statement on 19-10-2013, in Moscow (while my Stay in Russia in between 27th September to 8th November)

today im told to leave hotel, just an hour before at around 12.30pm. and i remember my plan while coming here..... the very next day on my arrival on Moscow, i canceled my ticket to india, as of my plan. (I bought 'one way' return ticket, as it was only for meant to show on the airport to confirm my tourist documents to moscow, and then cancel it. and a return ticket could face problem while cancelation in moscow.)

i asked for only 10 days of visa in russian embassy in Delhi as it was mainly intended to let it get expired, stay in russia for at least few months of period, similar to Snowden i kept in my mind, who also got visa here with work permit. (and i was told by the government agencies that he was put in russia on my place., what i mentioned in "A SHORT SUMMARY ABOUT ME" which i posted for years on the different government places.)

as, once im on a legal process by 'any mean', it will then bring me on a true state of a 'civilian'. too many in australia, even journalists know my case for years, but no one can interfere until im kept like this. enough i tried in india since August 2011 but all was failed to help me come on a proper process....... i tried hard with the indian actresses, nothing worked then i switched to the ruissian celebrities like Maria Sharapova, the actress Asin knew that maria was a better option to take myself out of this certain state. (Asin was the girl i kicked for maria.)......

all lies in market, no one can even speak to me as too many wrong information and then few government officials in india, "this man can't be approached." sometimes when common public 'forced', then they used to put different men on my place showing, this man is santosh. and when the extreme was reached, no was ready to stop, then they finally declared me a 'spy' to clean the mess, b@stards. and then i was on run from india....... so many government agencies fo world know me, half of them are my enemies and heavy work i did during this period on the side of poilitics too. specially ISI wasn't going to leave me, always confirmed..... coming to russia was the only option left for me to help myself due to being targetted for doing politics for india........

and the "OUTCOME" is threatening me. lets see how it goes. but even if the news is for me that, "1000 tonne of gold treasure in UP state, 'buried'." im "not interested" bye bye. i dont want to leave russia, no matter how much is on offer, as even a single bullet from somewhere is enough for a common civilian like me......

if the visa will expire, i will suddenly fall on a legal process and then all will be good, hofepully. at least a better option as compare to fight with delhi police on the streets/ government busses/ government agencies of india who wanted to fight with me as i said wrong for the President/PMs????? and since i cancelled ticket on the very next day of arrival in moscow, i only tried hard to help me through the "easiest" way to come on a proper legal process. something like, Anna Chapman invited me for dinner, gave me some papers and introduced me to few friends, half of them from the military/ agencies. and while working as an Engineering Manager for a local firm of russia, im living in a 2 room flat, but in the colony where members of parliament live in moscow, similar to my flat in lucknow, capital of UP state. (its premier, Mr A.Yadav knows me from very close, and for more than 2 years since i came to india and have been sending him letters to him and other government agencies of UP.)

i tried for an easy way, considering the ways, when even Mayer of Moscow may invite me for a time of food, i got few papers and got introduced to few friends belonging to political families here. and all got fixed up, i started job in my profession after few months of russian language classes. a similar type of things i tried to date........ but by tomorrow, i will have to go to a police station and ask for a lawyer, and claim for a visa similar to Snowden which comes with work permit too. this is now a tought way to stay here, im not sure how much support i will get from the government agencies/ journalists/ media/ and others sources of world who know my case for more than 6-7 years? this is my current worries.......

i hope for good, as always. even if not fully successful but the plan on the way, but 'outcome' is threatening me. as, its me and rulers of russia/ india including australia know, that my body can be broken down anytime by electromagnatic rays. my knee's were always on bet to 'break it down', which the government agencies of US many confirm. and if my mind is read, then it might have been confirmed to date too. heal pain on the left leg of mine for the last over one years in india was just a threat, and break down the knee or any other part of the body, if anyone try to help me suddenly, as always on my head to date....... few things might be little surprised but its known to all who read my mind. anyone try to help me, and the man is dead or handicapped......

(my knees came of the target while watching a movie when a 36 old King of Sparta was first told to put arms down. he did, but when asked to put the knees down, he attacked on the persian king. and i gave example of that movie and, im not sure, may be that reason, when heal pain on the left leg to make me 'slow down' while walking and knees get ain, whenever i think which may anger the organizers......)

My Message for Ms "Ирена Понарошку" a high profile media person on 21st October 2013 on Twitter

I got your id from Anna Chapman, and I guessed it was meant for that as you are in media. I'm very clear with what I want..

Go to Russia and if things don't work there then move to Iran, was my plan since mid 2012, check my emails to Iran presidnt

And I'm still on the same place, I never had more options. Which I always informed to government agencies.

My Message for Mr Medvedev on Twitter on 28th October 2013

Hell sir. i hope you and russian government might have tried to help me but i was made to spend all money of account too

hence its simple that i can't stay here, even if russia is still first and best option, due to my political view for india

i definitely don't want to go to australia, except the certain case when im bargained for the kid of my and DNA of Irina K.

Rubel 80,000+ was spent, if i include airfare/ visa appilcation expanses etc too. i came with full info, i will be helped

hence even if russian rulers can't help me, at least a safe/ free deportation to Iran or at least India is my fair demand

its my wish to put my head on leg of Mr Khamenei in Iran and convert into Shia Muslim, if i have this option. or to india

i hope Russia is ruled by at least class 5th pass people who know if they can't help me, they wuld ensure my safe departure

my first option is to have a free and safe deportation to Iran. if not then only to india, where i have life threat (too). thanks

Sir, i have my wish to put my head on leg of Mr Khamenei and convert into Shia Muslim, my first wish is to go to Iran only.

and as China hold permanent seat in UN and is a non-democratic country too, where these things won't be allowed with me

hence i wish to visit there (china) too, if i come empty handed from Iran Embassy.

if i don't get help from either Iran or China Embassy, then i to move to india only, as my Aust citizenship is just a trap

i have threat in India from those who have commited anti national acts and want to avoid punishment, but i hav my work visa (in India, not in Russia)

lastly, my message for russian society/police, "im not here to see live porn of your women, you keep organizing around me.

either keep me, why i came or just kick me to country of my choice. free & safe as my money was made spent with conspiracy (whether its russian government or they allowed US/UK/Australia to do so with me in russia too.)

=> My Message for Mr Medvedev on 12th November 2013 on facebook, while in India :thumb:
(and i can see that this letter is deleted from my "sent inbox" of Facebook too) :usa: :uk: :toilet:

Russian government must be answerable for the way i faced things since 27th september till 8th November 2013"

thats the message as below, i sent on "9th October 2013", (a day after my visa expired), to my all the russian friends, including years long friends like 'Tanya Korneva', as below:

(Russian government must be answerable for the way i faced things since 27th september till 8th November 2013, for the way i was kept there under a conspiracy, and the reason behind doing so many thngs around me since then, while keeping me in russia under a conspiracy for unknown benefits/ or to take revenge from me for those unknown things, which must come in light now....... why a man like me, who always informed about my stay to all the government agencies, was put there under a conspiracy, and why was that needed?)

To Tanya Korneva and all those who knew me

"10/9, 5:21pm

im in moscow and looking to move somewhere for a while. im not sure what will happen on my case, government will inform me on time, but till then i need to move somewhere. i dont have enough money also as i wasn't working for last over 2 years too. Australia was already troubled and India was messed up, government there is handicapped, i hope Mr Medvedev will do something proper for me........
im looking to get engaged here also, if i may get a right person, and it will be good for me to move to a small city, but close by Moscow or St Petberg..... i wish to work here also, MNCs would prefer my resume so living close to a metro would be preferred for me too...."

------------------------------------------------------------------

i had around 9,000 ruble in my pocket, and account balance in Axis bank closed to INR50,000 on the 8th October 2013, check. i had Visa on Arrival in Iran for 45 days for pilgrim etc purposes, and this much money was enough to buy a ticket to Iran and also bear living expanses for 2 months in Tehran, until i could secure a Work Visa there, hopefully from the Iranian Recruitment Agency, im in touch with right now. (hardly INR35,000 for a ticket to Iran, and rest of the 9,000 Ruble of my pocket and still I could have around IRN 15,000 left in my Axis bank this way, on the 8th October 2013???????) i have been even asking for the sponsorship from the russian girls for extend my stay since i arrived in Moscow, as i had confirmed my serious threats in india and australia both, to most of the government agencies of russia since i arrived there. then why was i kept under a conspiracy there? i made the above post to my russian friends after making a walk to the main street of Moscow on 9th October and getting smiles from the russian police who were informed about me since 27th september 2013, by myself by writing about my circumstances to the government agencies, including to Mr Putin and Mr Medvedev, both, since then??????? i made a walk to Moscow on 9th October 2013, while keeping in my mind that, as per the russian laws, i may still stay for upto 3 days if i had lost my documents etc/ a good good reason, and no visa was required for me till 11th October 2013 this way too....... then what was the reason to punish the man who first passed 2 nights in Police Station, when "Ala Russie" hotel told me to leave, and how those were right who were organizing things around me outside, as per consiparacy by Police who told me to leave, but they didn't provide me a lawyer in Police Station that time, as per my request to them????? i was declared a spy in india, a death penalty, with seeing my family members like robots, all the assets of ours was on the question, along with heavy harassments i faced for years and was looking for a help in russia or to Iran, as i belived to have gained sympathy from Mr Khamenei for the way i faced things for so long, as in my letters to hims for more than 1.5 years......... then, what was the reason to keep a needy/ helpless man under a hope, as guided by Mr Medvedev and Mr Putin, who behaved like my enemies in Russia for allowing all the crimes with me, by back door. (as its no secret that i was put under traps after every 2-3 days, which also included 1-2 murder plots of mine in Russia, whether russian government accept it or not......) i always lived under murder plots, organized by the western countries, but what was the reason to trap me in russia in such a shameless way, and why Putin and Medvedev behaved like my enemies there???????? under a conspiracy, my money was taken out from my pocket, hotels can accept my money without visa, as guided by the corrupt russian police to them, and then i was to be put on the road to organize crimes with me on the road, as guided by my enemies like Putin and Medvedev...... as, if not these two people, then who was behind handling the government resources against me for this purpose in russia? and why did these two people did so with me?

is there something related to my ex wife Irina to punish me, or some other reasons of benefits, or, something more serious reason????? after 6 years+ harassments, did i reach to those russians who were waiting for me to finally eat me?????????

(i have been writing about my address of Al Russei hotel to all the government agencies since 27th september 2013, including to Mr Putin and Mr Medvedev. and hence, when i was asked to leave that hotel, about which i had informed to the responsible government officials like Putin/ Medvedev, i first reached Police station from there by the next day.)

=> (i have been writing about my address of Ala Russei hotel to all the government agencies since 27th september 2013, including to Mr Putin and Mr Medvedev. and hence, when i was asked to leave that hotel, about which i had informed to the responsible government officials like Putin/ Medvedev, i first reached Police station from there by the next day.)

i wrote about my stay, address, since 2nd November 2013, including to both Mr Medvedev and Mr Putin on my Twitter, check my twitter, facebook accounts. including the direct emails to the government officials like Anna Chapman etc, including media personnels like Irena Ponaroshku etc too?????????? like this message for my my years long russian friend "Tanya Korneva" as below

"10/2,

hmmmmm im just here right now, im not sure for how long.... im staying in a backpacker here as below: you may contact me as soon as you can, as im really bored......
+7 495 229 8018, +7 495 697 05 03"

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
also here, i can see that my letter for Mr Medvedev on 7th October 2013, has been deleted from my "sent inbox of Hotmail" too. the same letter i sent to all others including few government agencies, including Ms Anna Chapman on 7th October 2013 itself......:toilet: :usa: :uk:

it is the letter i sent to all of above gentlemen including Mr Putin, Mr Medvedev, many politicians/ celebrities of India too on the same 7th October 2013, using facebook account from Moscow :tsk:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Statement for Mr Medvedev on Twitter on 20th December 2013

its too cold. also i can see that my written and verbal statements, i made in russia, were never delivered anyone. all lies

from here, what options i still have? can i again come back to Russia for a visa, as i demanded while my stay there?

main strength of super power US lies in misguiding common people only. but where a single man go, what i may do from here??

hey tried to break me down mentally/ financially, on career etc, to bring me on a bargain for the politics im caught with

I even need money to buy ticket to russia or somewhere, while they have funded systems of India too. where would i go now?

it must be agreed in United Nations that i will be contacted, before trapped or killed by the people they have funded here

i even confirmed, even if im found dead in India, my body to be sent to russia/ ash in moscow river? why they come after me

even if i made verbal statements in Gurudwara etc, they told wrong to common people, i knew as i have 7 years of experience

many recording of my statements made in Australia, including recording of mind in tought time there, they keep playing here

they are preparing a 'platform' to do wrong with me, based on the crimes by their own funded people.im seriously threatened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles