The Discovery of India, Facts about India

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ten Biggest Achievements of Independence of India

I would like to list the main ten biggest achievements of independence of Republic of India, and i would welcome other members to help me, if i do mistakes, which would then need to be improved. thanks:

1st, The Democratic Structure, remarkable in Whole World

Its really hard to find a country like India, a non-religious country even if Hindus accounts for 80% population, which share equal rights and equal opportunities with all the communities, regardless any religion/ race/ language etc, with providing more opportunities to the weak part of the society like women/ dalits etc in different competitive exams. India may proudly say that it had many minority Presidents/ PMs/ CMs/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS toppers/ Bollywood superstars/ Generals etc as its the country the most deserving people go high, regardless their religious/ racial/ language etc background :india:
you did get a country like India, which is hard to find anywhere else :truestory:

2nd, Literacy Rate

comparison based on 347 million people in 1947 to 1.25 billion people by 2013. here we find, Youth Literacy Rate would reach 90%+ by 2013, as we had almost 99%+ attendance of kids in schools since 1997 :truestory:

When the British rule ended in India in the year 1947 the literacy rate was just 12%. Over the years, India has changed socially, economically, and globally. After the 2011 census, literacy rate India 2011 was found to be 74.04%. Compared to the adult literacy rate here the youth literacy rate is about 9% higher.

Literacy Rate for India Population Census 2011

3rd, Per Capita Income of India

British Left around 2% to 5% rich and rest poor in 1947, out of total 347 million population in 1947, while we now have around 350 million Middle Class of India whose Per Capita Income is well over $20,000+ on PPP now, similar to Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland, Saudi Arabia etc :india:

=> GDP per Capita of India on PPP by 2013

Considering the method which was in application till 2006, by both World Bank and IMF

We have new GDP Per Capita on PPP calculation for India considering the year 2013 also, as below:

now poverty of India is because of its over population. Most of the problems of India is because of its Over Population and India has to reduce its population only. otherwise India has around 350mil Upper Middle Class, more than total population in 1947, whose per capita income on PPP is similar to the Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland, Saudi Arabia etc. one day I calculated as below:-

first, we find GDP on PPP of India was $4.8tn in 2012 but its still manipulated by the US/UK since 2007. as, till 2006, we had a different way of measuring GDP on PPP which used to include estimated undocumented part of GDP also. and I remember, this way GDP of high population 'developing' countries was around 50% to 80% higher, and for the middle order countries like Brazil/Turkey it was around 10% to 25% higher. and for the developed nations, the difference was hardly around 1% to 3% by that "Old Method" which was in application till 2006. like as below:

"There are, however, practical difficulties in deriving GDP at PPP, and we now have two different estimates of the PPP conversion factor for 2005, India's GDP at PPP is estimated at $ 5.16 trillion or $ 3.19 trillion depending on whether the old or new conversion factor is used," it said.

It's official: India's a trillion-$ economy - Times Of India
means, GDP of India on PPP was already $5.16tn in 2007, higher than Japan that year, making it the 3rd Largest Economy on PPP by 2007 itself this way. :truestory:

again we have India's growth rate since 2007 as below:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate

here we find, "Average Growth Rate" of India from first quarter of 2008 till the December quarter 2012, stood at around 7.6%, on 'annual' basis. hence considering GDP on PPP of India at $5.16tn in 2007 by Old Method as above, with the estimated 5.0% growth by 2013, we may calculate its value by 2013, after 6 years since early 2008, as below:

GDP on PPP of India by end 2012 = 5.16*1.076*1.076*1.076*1.076*1.076*1.05= $7.81 trillion on PPP

but we would also get to know that PPP value consider value of goods and services in US$ term, means we would also include the factor of inflation of United States also. and if we consider average 2.0% inflation of US for these 6 year in between early 2006 to 2013, with considering an overall factor of just 1.12 this way, then GDP on PPP of India comes around = 7.81* 1.12= $8.75tn by 2013. and it still hasn't included 'Value Added' effects........

again, we know that share of agriculture would be around 17.0% in India's GDP in 2013. therefore, we find share of agriculture in indian economy, 0.17 * 8.75= $1.5 trillions (around), on which 50% population of india is dependent. means around 600mil people based on agriculture in india have per capita income around = $2,500 on PPP by 2013 this way, which is itself similar to the better side of Lower Order Countries like Bangladesh.....

this way, 8.75 - 1.50 = $7.25tn is left for rest of 600mil people based in industry and service in India, with per capita income of around $12,100 on PPP which is higher than Middle Order Countries like Brazil, South Africa etc..........

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook//rankorder/2004rank.html

again, we have news that 25% of the population of cities are either in slum or in bit better condition only. so we would consider per capita income of 300mil living in cities in low condition at hardly $3,000 which takes a share of $900 billion from its GDP. hence we are then left with around 7.25 - 0.9 = $6.35 trillions for the rest of 300 mil people living in cities, the so called Middle Class of India with per capita income around $21,166 on PPP this way.

but it is estimated that out of total 600mil people based in agriculture sector, it also has around 50mil Lower Middle Class with Per Capita Income around $15,000 on PPP. (as we know that agriculture has higher share of 'undocumented' part, with that, Agriculture also has higher share of non-taxable business of India.) Hence, we find total middle class of India around 350mil with per capita income around $20,000+ on PPP which is similar to Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland etc, which is more than total population of India at the time of freedom in 1947 :ranger:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
4th, The Industrialized India

; India has now entered among the Newly Industrialized nations as below:

=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country#Current_NICs

Im running a thread to list major Indian Industries in details as below too:

=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...de-india-indian-firms-shine-across-globe.html

also Im running a thread to list Indian Economy's performance among the BRIC as below too

=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...978-bric-e7-largest-emerging-economies-8.html

; India had overall 5.84% growth rate since 1951 :india:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate averaged 5.84 Percent from 1951 until 2013

India GDP Annual Growth Rate | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

India did have poor performance during the 90s when India had only around 5.4% grow rate during the decade, as this "un-elected" Manmohan Singh, (who never fought any election in life, born in Punjab but he is elected from North East on Rajya Sabha seat,) straight copied economic policy of Pakistan in 1991, hence bring the growth down for the next 12 years. but finally India could get its first 8.0% growth rate by 2003-04, after 13 years of economic reforms, thanks to the Vajpayee government of that time :facepalm:

=> India copied Pak reforms in 1990s: Nawaz Sharif

=> we now have Industrialists as below too, who are building the nation. as we do know that our these honored Super Riches/ Billionaires don't have money in pocket, but they are Industrialists/ billionaires in terms of the industries they have to provide employment, generating taxes for the government which government use to help the common public itself, with introducing new technologies too through their industries, hence building the nation this way....:india:

The report as below, mention around 115 Billionaires in India, as compare to hardly around 60 by Forbes. its because Forbes estimate only Share values, while the report as below includes, "shares in public and private companies, residential and investment properties, art collections, planes, cash and other assets, according to Wealth-X...". :ranger:

World's Billionaire Club Grows; Ultra Millionaires Lose Money - WORLD PROPERTY CHANNEL Global News Center

and here is the main report, as below :thumb:
Wealth-X World Ultra Wealth Report 2011-2012 | Wealth-X

also, we may have an overall look on the UHNW of the whole world by this report as below :ranger:

=> further to the above talks, BRIC economies as whole have their UHNWI estimate, with India's at around 8,200, is given in the article as below:

BRIC Country Super-Rich Worth $4 Trillion

The future of wealth will be built with BRICs.

According to new data from Wealth-X, the wealth research and consulting firm, Brazil, Russia, India and China now have a combined 25,600 people with $30 million or more in net worth (which includes shares in publicly traded and closely held companies, residential and investment real estate, art, planes, cash and other investible assets).

That is about half the number of ultra-high-net individuals in the U.S., according to Wealth-X.

The BRIC ultrarich have a combined net worth of $4.125 trillion, compared to $6.4 trillion for the U.S.

What is most interesting about the BRIC data is the concentration of wealth at the very top of the wealth pyramid. In Russia, the nation's 80 billionaires account for 7% of the total population of people with a net worth of $30 million or more, but they own 84% of that group's $640 billion in wealth.

In Brazil, the nation's 50 billionaires account for less than 1% of the ultrarich population but a third of the group's $890 billion in wealth. India's 115 billionaires represent 1.4% of the total ultrarich population and 20% of the group's wealth of $945 billion.

China's billionaires account for 1% of the ultrarich and about a third of their wealth of $1.65 trillion.

The U.S., of course, isn't exactly a model of equity when it comes to billionaires and the ultra-rich. Its 450 billionaires account for less than one percent of the ultra-rich population but control 25% of the group's $6.4 trillion wealth.

But the fastest global growth in billionaires and their lesser ultra-rich aspirants will likely be from the BRICS rather than the U.S. or Europe.

"In Russia, as in other emerging markets"¦.billionaires and near-billionaires, followed in aggregate by the mass of ultra-high-net-worth will dominate wealth," according to Wealth-X.

Which country would you want to live in if you had a net worth of $30 million or more?

BRIC Country Super-Rich Worth $4 Trillion - The Wealth Report - WSJ

=>
Most Expansive Places to Live
15-10-2012

5th Moscow $17,566 per sq.m.

7th Singapore $16,350 per sq.m.

10th Mumbai $11,306 per sq.m.

12th Sydney $8,774 per sq.m.

20th Shanghai $6,932 per sq.m.

29th Istanbul $4,569 per sq.m.

47th Dubai $3,393 per sq.m.

54th Bangkok $2,996

68th Kuala Lumpur $2,182 per sq.m.

73rd Jakarta $,2099

World's most expensive cities

=>
Mumbai, Delhi office rentals top Shanghai, New York
Jul 25, 2012

MUMBAI: Office rentals in Mumbai and Delhi continue to be among the highest in the world, beating the likes of New York, Washington or Shanghai despite a depreciating rupee. Renting office space in Mumbai and Delhi costs over $65 and nearly $73 per square meter a month, while the same costs $63 in New York $48 in Washington and $41 in Shanghai, property consultancy firm DTZ said in a report.

Mumbai, Delhi office rentals top Shanghai, New York - Economic Times

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
from here, can other members help me to think the next 5th, 6th, 7th ... we all may put enough all together :thumb:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
SELECTED LETTERS FROM SELECTED WORKS OF MAHATMA GANDHI

To Subhash Chandra Bose

Birla House,
New Delhi,
2-4-1939

My dear Subhash,

I have yours of 31st march as also the previous one. You are quite frank and I like your letters for the clear enunciation of your views.

The view you express seem to be so diametrically opposed to those of the others and my own that I do not see any possibility of bridging them. I think that such school of thought should be able to put forth its views before the country without any mixture. And if this is honestly done, I do not see why there should be any bitterness engaging in civil war.

What is wrong is not the differences between us but loss of mutual respect and trust. This will be remedied by time which is the best healer. If there is real non-violence in us, there can be no civil war and much bitterness.

Taking all things into consideration, I am of opinion that you should at once form your own Cabinet fully representing your views. Formulate your programme definitely and put it before the forthcoming A. I. C. C. If the Committee accepts the programme all will be plain-sailing and you should be enabled to prosecute it unhampered by the minority. If on the other hand your programme is not accepted you should resign and let the committee choose it president. And you will be free to educate the country along your lines.:ranger: I tender this advice irrespective of Pandit pant's resolution.

My prestige does not count. It has an independent value of its own. When my motive is suspected or my policy or programme rejected by the country, the prestige must go. India will rise and fall by the quality of the sum total of her many millions. Individuals, however high they may be, are of no account except in so far as they represent the many millions. Therefore let us rule it out of consideration.

I wholly dissent from your view that the country has been never so violent as now. I smell violence in the air I breath. But the violence has pout on a subtle form. Our mutual distrust I a bad form of violence. The widening gulf between Hindus and Mussalmans points to the same thing. I can give further illustrations.

We seem to differ ad to the amount of corruptions in the Congress. My impression is that it is in the increase. I have been pleading for the past many months for a thorough scrutiny.

In these circumstances I se no atmosphere of non-violent mass action. An ultimatum without effective sanction is worse than useless.

But as I have told you that I am an old man perhaps growing timid and over-cautious and you have youth before you and reckless optimism born of youth. I hope you are right. I am wrong. I have the firm belief that the Congress as it is today cannot deliver goods, cannot offer civil disobedience worth the name. Therefore if your prognosis is right, I am s back and played out as the generalissimo of Satyagraha.

I am glad you have mentioned the little Rajkot affair. It brings into prominent relief the different angles from which we look at things. I have nothing to repent of in the steps I have taken I connection with it. I feel that it has great national importance. I have not stopped civil disobedience in the other States for the sake of Rajkot. But Rajkot opened my eyes. It showed me the way. I am not in Delhi for my health. I am reluctantly in Delhi awaiting the Chief Justice's decision. I hold it to be my duty to be in Delhi till the steps to be taken in due fulfillment of the Viceroy's declaration in his last wire to me are finally taken. I may not run any risk. If I was invited the Paramount Power to do its duty, I was bound to be in Delhi to see that the duty as fully performed. I saw nothing wrong in the Chief Justice being appointed the interpreter of the document whose meaning was put in doubt by the Thakor Sahib. By the way, Sir Maurice will examine the document not in his capacity as Chief Justice but as a trained jurist trusted by the Viceroy. By accepting the Viceroy's nominee as judge, I fancy I have shown both wisdom and grace and what is more important I have increased the Vice regal responsibility in the matter,

Though we have discussed sharp differences of opinion between us, I am quite sure that our private relations will not suffer in the least. If they are from the heart, I believe they are, they will bear the strain of these differences.

Love

BAPU

Netaji SC Bose is considered as the second father of nation of India, and Mr Gandhi's private letter to him put emphasis on the fact that, "India will rise and fall by the quality of the sum total of her many millions."......

5th, The Most Competent Indians on the World Platform

We have 3 main exam on the international level to measure competency of different nationals, which may then help them get scholarship from the top institutes of world, mainly from US's and British institutes. its GRE for engineering, GMAT for Management and one for medicines..... but I would rank GMAT scores as the main exam as even engineers/doctors try hard for it as it may then help them get entry in the top Business Institutes and then they may get one of the highest payments after a MBA degree from there....

=> We have QS ranking of the Management Institutes as below. here we may compare average GMAT scores by Indian institutes with rest of the world. (to check IQ, as mentioned in this article.)
http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2010/region/asia

(here, GMAT score for IIM Calcutta was '760' in 2009 which is incorrectly written here for 2010 as 500 only. Minimum GMAT score required for admission in IIM Calcutta is "700", as per in "Admissions Requirements" section of this website.)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta | QS TopMBA.com

as below, few US's institutes have average 700+ score due to international students only otherwise compare yourselves with European shiits, only French ANSEAD could have on average above 700 GMAT score . while British Management Institutes have more than 70% international students only. now you will get to know, how Indians of average 780 marks have raised US's overall score to above 700 for its top management institutes, helping the Americans performing high in business side by their talent, similarly how Indian professionals are back boon of US's technological firms.

http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2010/region/north-america (North America)

http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2010/region/europe (Europe)

http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2010/region/latin-america (Latin and Central America)

in this news as below, Im only surprised on ANSEAD France whose average GMAT score we find 700+, only in Europe. otherwise we do know that US+UK institutes have those international students, mainly Indians, who got admission there under their scholarship program, and hence it raised overall GMAT score of those few top US's/UK's institutes this way

ask Indian Middle Class here, do they want to reach the current state of US+EU?????? :facepalm:

=>
Indian MBA students world's most academically distinguished

BANGALORE: It is students from IIM-Bangalore, not from Harvard or Stanford or even MIT, who excel at GMAT, the entrance test for the creme de la creme of B-schools across the world.

According to the QS Global 200 Business Schools report, Indian MBA candidates are the world's most academically distinguished, with students of the IIM-B, scoring the highest average of 780. IIM-B students are ahead of the leading US institution Stanford and INSEAD in Europe, the survey said.

While the average GMAT score of Stanford is 730, INSEAD lies at 704. Second to IIM-B students in GMAT score are their counterparts from IIM, Ahmedabad with 767. :india:

The survey says, "IIM Ahmedabad is notable for the extraordinarily high average GMAT scores of its students, with its figure of 767 exceeded only by fellow Indian institution, IIM Bangalore (780). This places the two ahead of any North American or European school for the academic quality of their student intake. The fact that students enrolled at both schools have an average of just two years of professional experience underlines the tendency for academically gifted students to move quickly on to the MBA qualification at the outset of their careers, rather than using it to up-skill at mid career, as is more common in Europe and North America."

IIM-B also appears in the survey as one of the emerging global business schools across the world, overtaking Melbourne Business School.

"It is the testimony to high quality talent that our country has. It is no surprise that Indian students have outscored others from across the globe. What is needed now is the establishment of premier institutes like Harvard and Stanford in India as well, so that these young minds could express their intelligence in best possible manner. This is possible only when full autonomy is provided to the universities," said T V Mohandas Pai, chairman, Manipal Global Education Services.

"At the time of independence, our universities at Mumbai, Chennai, Calcutta, Mysore and Baroda were among the top 200 in the world. Today, they do not fare in any ranking at all. This is the result of bad government policy. Full autonomy, independent board of governors and focus on research are the factors crucial for a good university," said Pai.

The colleges were also judged on different subjects under their programme. In corporate social responsibility, IIM-B ranked 21 among the top 50 business colleges across the globe, whereas IIM-A grabbed 19th rank.

When it comes to emphasis on start-ups and small businesses to kick-start private sector growth ( entrepreneurship), IIM-B ranked 25 and IIM-A ranked 17. Under 'innovation', IIM-B was placed at 17th with a score of 90.6, whereas IIM-A ranked 13, with a score of 97.4 out of 100.

QS is an online and offline meeting place for aspiring managers, B-schools and businesses for career and educational -related decisions.

Many leaders in India

For the leadership development programme, four colleges from India feature among top 50 universities. They are: IIM-A, IIM-B, IIM-C and Indian School of Business (ISB).:tup:

Highlights of the survey

Schools ranked for employer reputation in 10 subject specializations. Harvard tops the table in three subjects, ahead of Stanford and MIT with two apiece. Wharton is number one for finance

Three Asian schools make the Elite global category: INSEAD Singapore, IIM-A and NUS Business School, National University of Singapore

No Elite Global schools in either Africa and Middle East, or Latin America :facepalm:

Indian MBA students world's most academically distinguished: Survey - The Times of India

=> Comparative Competency of Overseas Indians, mainly those based in US

Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes

The 2008 election barely ended before the GOP began touting the presidential prospects of Louisiana Gov. Piyush "Bobby" Jindal, the son of Indian immigrants. Tuesday, Jindal becomes the new face of his party when he delivers the official Republican response to President Obama's speech to Congress. Whether or not he actually runs for president in 2012, Jindal symbolizes a remarkable but rarely discussed phenomenon--the amazing success of Indian Americans in general, and what that success says about our immigration policy.

Most Americans know only one thing about Indians--they are really good at spelling bees. When Sameer Mishra correctly spelled guerdon last May to win the 2008 Scripps National Spelling Bee, he became the sixth Indian-American winner in the past 10 years. Finishing second was Sidharth Chand. Kavya Shivashankar took fourth place, and Janhnavi Iyer grabbed the eighth spot. And this was not even the banner year for Indian Americans--in 2005, the top four finishers were all of Indian descent.

It's tempting to dismiss Indian-American dominance of the spelling bee as just a cultural idiosyncrasy. But Indian success in more important fields is just as eye-catching. Despite constituting less than 1% of the U.S. population, Indian-Americans are 3% of the nation's engineers, 7% of its IT workers and 8% of its physicians and surgeons. The over-representation of Indians in these fields is striking--in practical terms, your doctor is nine times more likely to be an Indian-American than is a random passerby on the street.

Indian Americans are in fact a new "model minority." This term dates back to the 1960s, when East Asians--Americans of Chinese, Japanese and Korean descent--were noted for their advanced educations and high earnings.

East Asians continue to excel in the U.S, but among minority groups, Indians are clearly the latest and greatest "model." In 2007, the median income of households headed by an Indian American was approximately $83,000, compared with $61,000 for East Asians and $55,000 for whites.

About 69% of Indian Americans age 25 and over have four-year college degrees, which dwarfs the rates of 51% and 30% achieved by East Asians and whites, respectively. Indian Americans are also less likely to be poor or in prison, compared with whites.

So why do Indian Americans perform so well? A natural answer is self-selection. Someone willing to pull up roots and move halfway around the world will tend to be more ambitious and hardworking than the average person. But people want to come to the U.S. for many reasons, some of which--being reunited with other family members, for example--have little to do with industriousness. Ultimately, immigration policy decides which kinds of qualities our immigrants possess.

Under our current immigration policy, a majority of legal immigrants to the U.S. obtain green cards (permanent residency) because they have family ties to U.S. citizens, but a small number (15% in 2007) are selected specifically for their labor market value. The proportion of Indian immigrants given an employment-related green card is one of the highest of any nationality. Consequently, it is mainly India's educated elite and their families who come to the U.S.

The success of Indian Americans is also often ascribed to the culture they bring with them, which places strong--some would even say obsessive--emphasis on academic achievement. Exhibit A is the spelling bee, which requires long hours studying etymology and memorizing word lists, all for little expected benefit other than the thrill of intellectual competition.

But education and culture can take people only so far. To be a great speller--or, more importantly, a great doctor or IT manager--you have to be smart. Just how smart are Indian Americans? We don't know with much certainty. Most data sets with information on ethnic groups do not include IQ scores, and the few that do rarely include enough cases to provide interpretable results for such a small portion of the population.

The only direct evidence we have comes from the 2003 New Immigrant Survey, in which a basic cognitive test called "digit span" was administered to a sample of newly arrived immigrant children. It is an excellent test for comparing people with disparate language and educational backgrounds, since the test taker need only repeat lengthening sequences of digits read by the examiner. Repeating the digits forward is simply a test of short-term memory, but repeating them backward is much more mentally taxing, hence a rough measure of intelligence.

When statistical adjustments are used to convert the backward digit span results to full-scale IQ scores, Indian Americans place at about 112 on a bell-shaped IQ distribution, with white Americans at 100. :tsk: 112 is the 79th percentile of the white distribution. For more context, consider that Ashkenazi Jews are a famously intelligent ethnic group, and their mean IQ is somewhere around 110.

Given the small sample size, the rough IQ measure and the lack of corroborating data sets, this finding of lofty Indian-American intelligence must be taken cautiously. Nevertheless, it is entirely consistent with their observed achievement.

The superior educational attainment, academic culture and likely high IQ of Indian Americans has already made them an economic force in the U.S., and that strength can only grow. Does this continuing success imply they will become a political force? Here, Gov. Jindal is actually a rarity. Indians are still underrepresented in politics, and they do not specialize in the kinds of fields (law and finance) most conducive to political careers. Time will tell if they are able to convert economic power into serious political influence, as a Jindal presidency could.

A much clearer implication of Indian-American success is that immigrants need not be unskilled, nor must their economic integration take generations to achieve. In sharp contrast to Indian Americans, most U.S. immigrants, especially Mexican, are much less wealthy and educated than U.S. natives, even after many years in the country.

A new immigration policy that prioritizes skills over family reunification could bring more successful immigrants to the U.S. By emphasizing education, work experience and IQ in our immigration policy, immigrant groups from other national backgrounds could join the list of model minorities.

There is nothing inevitable about immigration. Who immigrates each year is a policy decision, free to be modified at any time by Congress. Constructing new legislation is always difficult, but I propose a simple starting point for immigration selection: Anyone who can spell guerdon is in! :thumb:

Jason Richwine is a National Research Initiative fellow at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington.

Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes.com

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
6th, India Could "STILL" maintain the most Admired Cultural Background of the World

India could 'still' keep the crime rates down, even after 66 years, while being in touch with rest of the world too

Crime Comparison between the two largest Democracies of the World

with considering the facts that Indians don't get social security/ free medical etc like USA too.

Comparison based on per 100,000 (lakh) people

=> India tops world murder count - Times Of India

1st,
The number of rape cases was maximum in the US which recorded 93,934 such assaults followed by South Africa 54,926 and India 18,359.
here, Rapes in Western Democracy of US = 93,934/ 3000 (100,000) = 31.31 :usa:

Rapes in Eastern Democracy of India = 18,357/ 120,00 (100,000) = 1.53

2nd,
There were 32,719 incidents of murder recorded in India, whereas there were 16,692 in the US
Total Murders in Western Democracy of US = 16,692/ 3000 (100,000) = 5.56

Total Murders in Eastern Democracy of India = 32,719/ 12000 (100,000) = 2.73

3rd,
The US topped the crime list with 2,31,13,708 total crime related incidents, whereas India registered overall 50,26,337 criminal cases.
Total Crimes in Western Democracy of US = 2,31,13,708/ 3000 (100,000) = 7704.6 :usa:

Total Crimes in Eastern Democracy of India = 50,26,337/ 12000 (100,000) = 418.8 :india:

Total Crime Ratio between the two largest democracies of the world = 18.4 :truestory:

And yes its also a fact that all these dramatic increase in Murders, crimes, mainly Rapes, started during last 7-8 years only, check the data's. we even find India to be dropped 25 points on the corruption ranking in just 5 years, out of hardly 180 countries, as below. the very first outcome of inviting the Western Culture and their all the good and bad.

and i have said before, if the Indian government doesn't take proper steps to control influence of Western Culture, then soon they will have to build more jails for those people who dont even have house, and living in slums :toilet:

=> India 72 in corruption index in 2007

=> India ranked 94th in Corruption Perception Index ratings by 2012

=> Overall Picture of the two largest Eastern and Western Democracies of the World

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
7th, Building Infrastructure of India

we find India having traveled a long distance a long distance in this area and would catch up with the forward emerging economies by end of this decade, as below. here we find India among the top 5 countries on most of the criterion as below:

;
;
;
;

=> The analysis as below would have variations by upto 20%+ margin, i guess, but we do have a comparative analysis of Infrastructure Assets of India, while comparing it with rest of the major emerging economies of world. infrastructure of a developed country is defined at 90%+ in this list, and here we find India at 46%, just above Brazil, among the major emerging economies. here we find India at close to 50% would mean that it has traveled at least the half way in this regard, but future investments in infrastructure in India does look promising......

=>
Rs 51.46 lakh crore infrastructure outlay projected during 12th Plan

NEW DELHI: The Planning Commission is aiming at a total outlay of Rs 51.46 lakh crore in the infrastructure sector during the 12th Plan (2012-17), short of the earlier projection of USD 1 trillion (about Rs 55 lakh crore).

"The total investment during the 12th Plan is projected at Rs 51.46 lakh crore compared to Rs 27.74 lakh crore realised during the 11th Plan", a source privy to the development said.

While the public investment in the infrastructure sector is expected to decrease to 53.32 per cent in the 12th Plan from about 62.47 per cent in the previous Plan, the share of private sector is projected to increase to 46.68 per cent from 37.53 per cent.

Sources further said that infrastructure sector investment as percentage of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is expected to rise steadily to 10.40 per cent in the terminal year (2016-17) of the 12th Plan.

The average investment in infrastructure sector for the 12th Plan as a whole is likely to be about 9.14 per cent of the GDP as compared to 7.22 per cent during the previous Plan.

As per the details, the highest investment is envisaged in power sector at about Rs 15 lakh crore, roads follow at Rs 9.2 lakh crore, telecommunication at Rs 8.84 lakh crore and railways at Rs 4.56 lakh crore.

These proposals will be placed before the meeting of the Full Planning Commission to be chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday.

Although the Prime Minister in March 2010 had pegged the investment target for infrastructure sector during the 12th Plan at USD 1 trillion, the figures in dollar terms have to be revised in view of falling value of rupee.

Rs 51.46 lakh crore infrastructure outlay projected during 12th Plan - Economic Times

Ten remarkable infrastructure developments in India
31 Jul, 2013

For any country, its infrastructure is a matter of pride. From roadways, railways to airports and other smart-city initiatives, the last few years have witnessed a phenomenal change in the sector, leading to world-class facilities coming up across various parts in the country.

We take a look at ten remarkable infrastructure-related developments and projects that have come up in India, in the past few years:

1st, Dubbed an engineering marvel, the first phase of Mumbai's Eastern Freeway from Orange gate to Panjarpol opened to the public in June 2013 while the second and last phase from Panjarpol to Ghatkopar expected to be thrown open in July.

Over 25,000 vehicles are expected to take the freeway daily. The Eastern Freeway elevated road will be the longest such in an urban area in the country. The bridge will have 313 pillars and 3,340 segments.

The 17-km freeway is divided in three parts: the 9.29-km elevated road, the 4.3-km road-tunnel-flyover and an elevated 2.5-km flyover from Panjarpol till the Mankhurd-Ghatkopar Link Road (MGLR) via Govandi. The eastern freeway is Mumbai's most ambitious and much awaited project in terms of traffic decongestion as the road is expected to decongest entire eastern road corridor of the city.

2nd, Indore's BRTS - Built on the pattern of Ahmedabad BRTS, The BRTS road route built at a cost of Rs 135 crore. City travellers have a bus frequency of 15 minutes at every specific point. The BRTS consists of physically separated bus lanes and enclosed 'metro-like' stations.

The proposed bus corridor will eventually cover a distance of 120.46 kms. The fare collection system will include smart cards.

Indore's new BRTS: Some interesting facts - Indore's new BRTS: Some interesting facts | The Economic Times

In 2012, The UN chose Ahmedabad's BRTS as a showcase project to highlight that addressing climate change is not a burden, but an opportunity to improve the lives of people. Example of planned commuting system The Ahmedabad BRTS, which began as pilot project on a 12.5 kilometre stretch in July 2009, has emerged as an example of how a planned commuting system can help reduce emissions and improve air quality as well as have a positive impact on urban development.

3rd, Double-decker trains
Its been some years since India's first superfast double-decker train was flagged off, but the railways has been introducing them on many routes. The much-awaited air-conditoned double decker express train between Chennai and Bangalore started its run from April 25 2013 augmenting seat availability in the high-demand route.

Every coach has seats in two decks with food trays attached at the back of each seat. Every row is provided with bottle holders, push back seats, windscreens and also charging socket. Kapurthala RCF is the only railway factory in the country which manufactures double decker AC coaches.

Indian Railway rolls out first AC Double-Decker Train | The Tour Planner's Blog

4th, India's first solar park at Charanka village in Gujarat, Gujarat accounts for 66% of India's total solar power. The country's first Solar Park came up at Charanka village in Gujarat in April 2012. The park at Charanka, spread across 5,000 acres, has 500 MW of generation capacity of both solar and wind energy.

Solar project developers like Alex Astral, US-based Sun Edison, Lanco Solar, Roha Dyechem and GMR Gujarat Solar Power have set up plants in the park. While 214 MW of grid connected solar power was commissioned at Charanka by 17 national and international companies, 10 solar plants having combined generation capacity of 87.49 MW have gone on stream in Surendranagar, 8 in Kutch (85 MW) and three each in Banaskantha (55.20 MW) and Rajkot (25MW), amongst others.

In addition to solar energy, the park also manufactures solar power plant panels and other related equipment. It also provides training to local people of Gujarat to work at solar parks.

Rajiv Kumar Gupta - Solar Cities Emerge in India | Future Cities

5th, Yamuna Expressway: The 165kmlong Yamuna expressway is one of the longest access-controlled six-lane rigid pavements in India. With the help of Yamuna Expressway, the rapidtransit corridor between Delhi and Agra, the drive from Greater Noida to Agra takes just 90 minutes.

On the 165 km Greater Noida-Agra expressway, the maximum speed limit is 100 kmph for cars and 60 km for heavier vehicles. The Yamuna Expressway, besides connecting Delhi to Agra through Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, touches 1,182 villages of Gautam Budh Nagar, Bulandshahar , Aligarh, Hathras (Mahamaya Nagar) and Mathura district.

The expressway provides a safe and an uninterrupted movement of passenger and freight traffic between the nation capital Delhi and Agra.

Yamuna Expressway - Basic Information, Greater Noida

6th, Banihal-Qazigund rail link through India's longest railway tunnel, An 11-km-long tunnel across the treacherous Pir Panjal mountain range on the Banihal-Qazigund railway line in Jammu and Kashmir, is the longest such transportation passage in India and second longest in Asia. The 18-km long Banihal-Qazigund section of the ambitious mountain railway, connecting Kashmir Valley with Jammu region, was inaugurated on June 26.

The railway line, which connects Kashmir Valley with Jammu region, will considerably reduce the travel time between the two places. The distance between Banihal and Qazigund, which is also one of the most treacherous stretches in the entire Kashmir rail network project, will reduce from 35 km by road to 17.5 km on train.

The tunnel is totally water proof and equipped with a fire fighting system across the entire length of the tunnel. The tunnel passes approximately 440 metres below the existing Jawahar Road Tunnel.

India's longest railway tunnel through Pir Panjal mountain range - Banihal-Qazigund rail link through India's longest railway tunnel | The Economic Times

7th, GIFT City in Gujarat, Spread over an area of 886 acres, GIFT city city project aims at state-of-the-art internal infrastructure encompassing all basic urban infrastructure elements along with an excellent external connectivity by roads, metro rail and Bus Rapid Transport Service (BRTS).

The Rs 60,000-crore GIFT City project will house a financial services-based multi-services SEZ, a centre for domestic financial sector, corporate offices, regional offices of companies, a trade centre, housing colonies, social infrastructure and other associated amenities. The project is expected to create ten lakh new jobs in ten years.

The city will use the energy-efficient district cooling system instead of air-conditioning. It will also use an automated waste collection system that sucks away garbage from buildings at high speed.

Gujarat International Finance Tec-City receives World Finance-WN Media Awards

8th, Metro rail projects in various cities, The Metro fever is catching up in smaller cities, thanks largely to the success of Delhi Metro. While Bangalore has already started metro services, Jaipur, Gurgaon and Mumbai are expected to begin operations this year.

Meanwhile, Mumbai's Chembur-Wadala monorail section, which is India's first is set to be operational later this year. The 13 km first reach of Kochi Metro Rail project from Aluva to Palarivattom is expected to be completed by December 2015 and the second by March 2016.

The Hyderabad Metrorail is the world's largest elevated Metro Rail PPP project based on DBFOT basis (Design, Built, Finance, Operate and Transfer).

The Union urban development ministry has decided to consider the proposal for Metro in Tier II cities like Lucknow, Kanpur, Patna, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, Indore, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Kozhikode. Guwahati will soon have Metro rail with the Centre approving Assam Government's proposal for the mass transit system.

Introduction of metro railways helps to ease city traffic | India Transport Portal

9th, Modernisation underway at India's airports, World over governments spend billions to make that airport moment agreeable and delightful for visitors and locals alike. India, with the gleamy T3 in Delhi, is just getting there...With the AAI initiating a number of upgradation works -both for airports and airspace navigation - the technology to be used is also undergoing a phenomenal change.

While Hyderabad Airport has been rated as the No. 1 in India by Skytrax-World Airport Awards, the GVK-led consortium that operates Mumbai airport will throw open terminal 2, or T2, that it hopes will outshine Delhi airport's T3.

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport's new passenger terminal has come up in Kolkata. It will have a capacity to handle an annual traffic of 20 million passengers as compared to the present 7.46 million. A new glass-and-steel domestic terminal at Chennai airport is also coming up.

Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3 | CNN Travel

India's first greenfield airport in Hyderabad ready for operation | TopNews

10th, World's highest rail bridge to come up across Chenab river, Arguably one of the toughest engineering challenges in hand, Railways plans to complete the Chenab bridge in Jammu and Kashmir by 2016, making it the world's highest rail bridge.

The arch-shaped bridge across Chenab river-bed in Reasi district, which will be five times the height of Qutab Minar at 359 m above river bed, will connect Baramulla and Srinagar to Jammu via Udhampur-Katra-Qazigund covering the entire route in about seven hours.

World's highest rail bridge to come up across Chenab river - World's highest rail bridge to come up across Chenab river | The Economic Times

=> Ten remarkable infrastructure developments in India - Ten remarkable infrastructure developments in India | The Economic Times

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
8th, India's Contribution in Rest of the World

1st, India helped form Non-Aligned Movement, for World's Peace.

(Leaders of the Non-Aligned Movement: (L to R) PM Jawaharlal Nehru of India, Pres. Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana, Pres. Gamal Abdel Nasser of United Arab Rep., Pres. Sukarno of Indonesia, & Pres. Tito of Yugoslavia.)

India's Rulers and India's National Interest | Global Political Economy
Speaking at the Seventh Non-Aligned Summit in New Delhi in 1983, Indira Gandhi declared: "Non-alignment is national independence and freedom"¦. It means equality among nations and the democratisation of international relations, economic and political"¦. Nationalism does not detach us from our common humanity"¦. njustice and suffering can and must be diminished." :india:

India's Rulers and India's National Interest | Global Political Economy

2nd, Helping the World free from Nuclear Weapons

As of October 2008, China,[1] India[2] and North Korea[3] have publicly declared their commitment to no first use of nuclear weapons. :india:

No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
INDIA'S NUCLEAR DOCTRINE

In essence, the draft doctrine was based on the following assumptions-

"¢ Nuclear weapons are meant for deterrence. The basic thrust was to deter the use of nuclear weapons and not fight a nuclear war.
"¢ Nuclear weapons are to be used only in retaliation of nuclear attack on India. Therefore the doctrine was purely defensive in nature.
"¢ Nuclear weapons would not be used to deter the threat or use of conventional weapons, biological or chemical weapons.
"¢ Emphasis on 'minimum credible deterrence' would avoid any unnecessary arms race

Flawed global nuclear governing system by Chanakya Code : SD Pradhan's blog-The Times Of India
In accordance with its policy at the Conference on Disarmament (CD) in February 2008, India formally proposed two multilateral agreements and two global conventions in a detailed framework for nuclear disarmament and laid the seven point agenda: :india:

1. Reduction of the salience of nuclear weapons in security doctrines.
2. Negotiation of an agreement on no-first use of nuclear weapons among nuclear weapons states.
3. Negotiation of a universal and legally binding agreement on non-use of nuclear weapons against non-nuclear weapons states.
4. Negotiation of a convention on the complete prohibition of the use or threat of use of nuclear weapons.
5. Negotiation of a nuclear convention prohibiting development, stockpiling and production of nuclear weapons, moving towards a global, non-discriminatory and verifiable elimination of these weapons.
6. Unequivocal commitment of all nuclear weapons states to reduce risks and dangers arising from the possibility of accidental use of these weapons.
7. Adoption of additional measures by nuclear states to reduce accidental use.

Flawed global nuclear governing system by Chanakya Code : SD Pradhan's blog-The Times Of India

3rd, Helping UNSC reform for World Peace

=> India, Japan to hold regular consultations on UN reforms | Business Standard

=> BRICS calls for UNSC reforms - Indian Express

=> G4 nations express vision for a reformed UNSC | Business Line

4th,
Helping United Nation for World Peace :india:

India is a charter member of the United Nations and participates in all of its specialised agencies. India has contributed troops to United Nations peacekeeping efforts in Korea[dubious – discuss], Egypt and the Congo in earlier years and in Somalia, Angola and Rwanda in recent years, and more recently Haiti. India has been a member of the UN Security Council for six terms (a total of 12 years), and was a member for 2011-12. India is also a member of the G4 group of nations who back each other seek permanent seating on the security council and advocate in favour of the reformation of the UNSC.

As a prominent member of the Non-Aligned Movement that started in 1955, India had traditionally represented the interests of the developing nations (or third world nations, as they were known at that time) and supported the struggle against colonialism and apartheid, its struggle towards global disarmament and the ending of the arms race, and towards the creation of a more equitable international economic order. In the early 1950s, India attempted, like the Soviet Union, unsuccessfully to help the People's Republic of China join the UN but was rebuffed by Western powers. India also had a mediatory role in resolving the stalemate over prisoners of war in Korea contributing to the signing of the armistice ending the Korean War in 1953. India chaired the five-member Neutral Nations Repatriation Commission while the Indian Custodian Force supervised the process of interviews and repatriation that followed. The UN entrusted Indian armed forces with subsequent peace missions in the Middle East, Cyprus, and the Congo (since 1971, Zaire). India also served as chair of the three international commissions for supervision and control for Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos established by the 1954 Geneva Accords on Indochina. India also has served as a member of many UN bodies — including the Economic and Social Council, the Human Rights Commission, and the Disarmament Commission — and on the board of governors of the International Atomic Energy Agency. In addition, India played a prominent role in articulating the economic concerns of developing countries in such UN-sponsored conferences as the triennial UN Conference on Trade and Development and the 1992 Conference on the Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro.[2] It has been an active member of the Group of 77, and later the core group of the G-15 nations. Other issues, such as environmentally sustainable development and the promotion and protection of human rights, have also been an important focus of India's foreign policy in international forums.

India and the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5th, Helping Developing Nations

India has around $1.0 billion as aid for different countries, as part of India's Annual Budget :india:

The allocation has gone up to Rs 500 crore for 2013-2014 from Rs 290 crore last year. It was Rs 181.94 crore in 2011-2012. The Budget has allocated Rs 5,550 crore as aid for foreign governments and organizations.

India increases aid to Sri Lanka - Times Of India
=> Amid slowdown, India ramps up aid for neighbours - Times Of India

=> 22,000 new scholarships for African students in various academic courses: Preneet Kaur

=> India sets up $15 billion global aid agency | GlobalPost

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
6th, India Could "STILL" maintain the most Admired Cultural Background of the World

India could 'still' keep the crime rates down, even after 66 years, while being in touch with rest of the world too

Crime Comparison between the two largest Democracies of the World

with considering the facts that Indians don't get social security/ free medical etc like USA too.

Comparison based on per 100,000 (lakh) people

1st,
here, Rapes in Western Democracy of US = 93,934/ 3000 (100,000) = 31.31

Rapes in Eastern Democracy of India = 18,357/ 120,00 (100,000) = 1.53

2nd,
Total Murders in Western Democracy of US = 16,692/ 3000 (100,000) = 5.56

Total Murders in Eastern Democracy of India = 32,719/ 12000 (100,000) = 2.73

3rd,

Total Crimes in Western Democracy of US = 2,31,13,708/ 3000 (100,000) = 7704.6

Total Crimes in Eastern Democracy of India = 50,26,337/ 12000 (100,000) = 418.8

Total Crime Ratio between the two largest democracies of the world = 18.4 :truestory:

And yes its also a fact that all these dramatic increase in Murders, crimes, mainly Rapes, started during last 7-8 years only, check the data's. we even find India to be dropped 25 points on the corruption ranking in just 5 years, out of hardly 180 countries, as below. the very first outcome of inviting the Western Culture and their all the good and bad.

and i have said before, if the Indian government doesn't take proper steps to control influence of Western Culture, then soon they will have to build more jails for those people who dont even have house, and living in slums :toilet:

=> India 72 in corruption index in 2007

=> India ranked 94th in Corruption Perception Index ratings by 2012

=> Overall Picture of the two largest Eastern and Western Democracies of the World

here i would like to confirm that I mentioned "Eastern Democracy of India", and we find enough similarity with Buddhist background Japan. and yes, even if we have a look on the crime rates of the most successful nation of Asia, then its hardly around 59 per 100,000 population, close to India's 40 prisons per 100,000 population as below, even if Japan is highly affected by the Western Culture for last 15-20 year. hence its clear that richness/success doesn't meant for high crime rate in "Eastern Democracies". :japan: :india:

comparing other countries with similar percentages of immigrants, Germany has a rate of 87 per 100,000 (as of 2012), Italy has a rate of 113 per 100,000 (as of 2010), and Saudi Arabia has a rate of 178 per 100,000 (as of 2009).[2] Comparing other countries with a zero tolerance policy for illegal drugs, the rate of Russia is 577 per 100,000, the rate of Kazakhstan is 400 per 100,000, the rate of Singapore is 273 per 100,000, the rate of Sweden is 78 per 100,000 and Japan is 59 per 100,000.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate#Comparison_with_other_countries

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ten Biggest Achievements of Independence of India cont.....

9th, A Secured and Powerful India

After 64 years of Independence, we now find India having the 4th strongest military power in world, which is strong enough to defend itself from any external threat :india:

=> Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2013

=>
The 15 countries with the highest military expenditure in 2012 on PPP

1. United States- $682bn
2. China- $249bn
3. India- $119bn
4. Russia- $116.0bn

http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/Top 15 table 2012.pdf

Recent trends in military expenditure — www.sipri.org

=>
U.S. report says India third most powerful nation

"The new global power line-up for 2010 also predicted that New Delhi's clout in the world will further rise by 2025," as per 'Global Governance 2025,' jointly issued by the National Intelligence Council (NIC) of the U.S. and the European Union's Institute for Security Studies (EUISS). :india:

The U.S. tops the list of powerful countries/regions in 2010, accounting for nearly 22 per cent of the global power. China is second, along with European Union at 16 per cent and India is placed third at eight per cent.. Japan, Russia and Brazil follow India with less than five per cent each.

U.S. report says India third most powerful nation

=>
Combat aircraft by country

Country - Fighters - Bombers - Attack

1: USA -- 3,043 -- 171 -- 1,185
2: Russia - 1,264 -- 166 -- 1,267
3: China -- 1,130 -- 118 -- 370
4: India --- 901 --- 91 --- 220

List of countries by level of military equipment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

=>
Ranking of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel

State - Active Military - Reserve Military - Paramilitary - Total

People's Republic of China - 2,285,000 - 800,000 - 1,500,000 - 4,585,000

United States of America - 1,458,219 - 1,458,500 - 11,035 - 2,927,754

India - 1,325,000 - 2,142,821 - 1,300,586 - 4,768,407 :thumb:

Russian Federation - 1,027,000 - 754,000 - 449,000 - 2,230,000

List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
=> List of main battle tanks by country - Military Power

=> World Map - Top Ten Countries with Largest Navies

India's new Navy chief pilots 'blue-water' strategy | Asia Pacific Defense Forum in English

=> BRAHMOS - The World's Fastest Cruise Missile :: BrahMos.com

=> India successfully test-fires Agni-5 missile - Rediff.com India News

=> Indian Strategic Studies: DRDO press release of today's successful anti-ballistic missile test

=> DEFENCE - procurement | Arming the future

=> India's elusive nuclear triad will be operational soon: Navy chief - Times Of India :india:

Nuclear triad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

=> India 'world's biggest arms buyer' - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

=> For Rs 6 lakh crore, Indian armed forces set to acquire Star Wars-like weapons - Indian Express :india:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
10th, Moving Beyond Earth

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)

ISRO has achieved numerous milestones since its establishment. India's first satellite, Aryabhata, was built by ISRO and launched by the Soviet Union in 1975. Rohini, the first satellite to be placed in orbit by an Indian-made launch vehicle, SLV-3, was launched in 1980. ISRO subsequently developed two other rockets: the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) for putting satellites into polar orbits and the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) for placing satellites into geostationary orbits. These rockets have launched numerous communications satellites, earth observation satellites, and, in 2008, Chandrayaan-1, India's first mission to the Moon.

Over the years, ISRO has conducted a variety of operations for both Indian and foreign clients. ISRO's satellite launch capability is mostly provided by indigenous launch vehicles and launch sites. In 2008, ISRO successfully launched its first lunar probe, Chandrayaan-1, while future plans include indigenous development of GSLV, manned space missions, further lunar exploration, mars exploration and interplanetary probes. ISRO has several field installations as assets, and cooperates with the international community as a part of several bilateral and multilateral agreements.

India's economic progress has made its space programme more visible and active as the country aims for greater self-reliance in space technology.[9] Hennock etc. hold that India also connects space exploration to national prestige, further stating: "This year India has launched 11 satellites, including nine from other countries—and it became the first nation to launch 10 satellites on one rocket."[9] Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully put into operation two major satellite systems namely Indian National Satellites (INSAT) for communication services and Indian Remote Sensing (IRS) satellites for management of natural resources; also, Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) for launching IRS type of satellites and Geostationary Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) for launching INSAT type of satellites. On July 2012, former president, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam said that research by ISRO and DRDO is under way for developing cost reduction technologies for access to space.[10]

Geopolitical and economic considerations during the 1960s and 1970s compelled India to initiate its own launch vehicle programme. During the first phase (1960s–1970s) the country successfully developed a sounding rockets programme, and by the 1980s, research had yielded the Satellite Launch Vehicle-3 and the more advanced Augmented Satellite Launch Vehicle (ASLV), complete with operational supporting infrastructure.[11] ISRO further applied its energies to the advancement of launch vehicle technology resulting in the creation of Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) and Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) technologies.

ISRO plans to launch a number of new-generation Earth Observation Satellites in the near future. It will also undertake the development of new launch vehicles and spacecraft. ISRO has stated that it will send unmanned missions to Mars and Near-Earth Objects. ISRO has planned 58 missions during 2012–17; 33 satellites missions in next two years and 25 launch vehicles missions thereafter, costing 200 billion (US$3 billion)

Indian Space Research Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Special Achievements of India in Space Missions

With India's Successful completion of 100th Space mission on 9th September 2012, some of the great achievements of ISRO in Indian Space mission require special mention here.

1. The launch of PSLV C-21 on 9th September 2012, is commercial mission and it has recovered the cost of the Rocket.

2. India has successfully launched satellites of other countries 27 times exlcuding the mission of PSLV C-21 on 9th September 2012 which carred two satellites, Spot-6," the latest generation earth imaging remote sensing satellite built by France and Japanese micro-satellite "Proiteres," :india:

3. Apart from already achieving the status of most reliable satellite career, with the operation of 11 remote sensing/earth observation satellites orbiting in the space, India is a world leader in the remote sensing data market.

4. ISRO had decided to set up a Multi Object Tracking Radar (MOTR) to track space debris. Incidentially, there was a two-minute delay in the rocket's lift off in PSLV C-21 mission to avoid possible space debris impact, which ISRO predicted on monitoring.

Special Achievements of India in Space Missions - Central Government Employees News

Space Competitiveness Index

Futron has released its 2012 Space Competitiveness Index marking the 5th anniversary of the yearly publication. According to the report, the United States remains the overall leader in space competitiveness but is seeing a decline for the 5th year in a row.

The decline is attributed to enhanced capabilities in other countries while the U.S. is undergoing a transition with "significant" uncertainty.

New to the index this year are emerging space nations Argentina, Australia, Iran, South Africa and the Ukraine.

Four distinct tiers have emerged. The first tier has the U.S., Europe, and Russia. The second tier China, Japan, India, and Canada. The third tier South Korea, Israel, and Brazil. And the fourth tier Argentina, Australia, Iran, South Africa and the Ukraine.

Futron says the top two tiers remain dynamic but have shown some stabilization while the bottom two tiers are subject to intense competition, with very small gaps in the competitive rankings.

China gained the most competitiveness basis points in 2012, followed by Europe, India, and Israel. :india: Japan lost the most basis points, followed by Canada, South Korea, and the United States. When compared against the larger group of 15 nations, Brazil falls to 11th place, just below Australia.

As has been noted before International collaboration is increasingly taking shape as a concerted space competitiveness strategy, especially among smaller actors.

Here's a list of some of the findings by country:

- Argentina is adapting its satellite manufacturing sector for the international marketplace, exploring both commercial and government-to-government deals. It stands to benefit from increased investment in spacecraft subcomponents.

- After more than a decade of dormancy, Australia is back. The government is refreshing its national space policy segment-by-segment, focusing on space not only a driver of innovation and expertise, but also for its benefits to Australian society.

- Brazil has begun to re-examine its national space priorities, increased funding, expanded its partnerships, and laid plans for a new launch vehicle. It remains to be seen whether these steps will keep Brazil ahead of regional counterparts that are also emerging onto the space scene.

- Canada retains a skilled space workforce, but delays in space policy refresh and implementation are significantly offsetting these competitive advantages.

- China performed a record number of launches in 2012, surpassing the United States for the first time, while increasing investment in technical education programs and civilian research institutes.

- Europe's integrated approach is complemented by the rise of new national space agencies across the continent--from the United Kingdom to the Czech Republic to Estonia--as well as more assertive space export financing.

- India is enhancing its space-related technical education, while gradually progressing toward a completely self-reliant set of next generation launch vehicles. :india:

- Iran has made faster progress than any other newly emergent space nation. The tenor of Iran's space program--civilian or military--will hinge on geopolitics. Other international actors have substantial power to influence the future focus of the Iranian space program.

- Israel, despite funding increases, remains challenged by its lack of domestic industry scale, and has difficulty sustaining a commercial space presence in global markets.

- Japan, despite ongoing benefits from its policy reforms, is losing competitive ground relative to most other actors, and can benefit from a greater focus on commercializing its industrial base.

- Russia's remains the world's launch leader, and promises to retain that role in the near term thanks to its vital role in transporting astronauts and cargo to the International Space Station, as well as the introduction of Soyuz launches from the European spaceport at Kourou. These strengths, however, are offset by weaknesses in retention of human capital talent.

- South Africa is divided, from a budgetary standpoint, between space investments focused on societal usage of external assets already in space and investments focused on building the country's own space industrial base.

- South Korea's two failed launch attempts contributed to an organizational shakeup, but have not reduced its determination to become the newest country to achieve independent spaceflight.

- Ukraine has an enviable space industrial base, but limited domestic demand for its space hardware. It is aggressively seeking partners overseas, but has not yet engaged with key emerging markets.

Futron Releases 2012 Space Competitiveness Index - Commercial Space Watch

India Gains on China in Asia's Space Race :truestory:

Asia's space race just got a whole lot tighter: India's successful launch on Wednesday of its first moon mission, the unmanned Chandrayaan-I, marked a dramatic step forward in its race with China to put a man on the moon. China had stolen a march in 2003 by becoming only the third nation to fly a man into space (after the U.S. and the old Soviet Union), but when, ten days from now, Chandrayaan-I drops a probe bearing India's flag onto the moon, India will become only the fourth country to plant its colors on the lunar landscape — after the Americans, the Russians, and Japan. :india: The mood in the control room was of jubilation as stern-faced scientists relaxed and broke into applause when all the separation processes were completed smoothly. With space capability deemed to translate into greater technological standing and strategic clout, the moon mission has been a giant ego-boost for India. "It is a proud moment for us," Science and Technology Minister Kapil Sibal said after the countdown began on Monday.

India Gains on China in Asia's Space Race - TIME

India successfully tests world's 3rd largest and Asia's largest solid rocket booster :india:

=> India Assembling Launch Vehicle For Mars Orbiter

=> Isro kicks off Mars mission campaign with PSLV assembly - Times Of India

=> India's Space Program Eyes Mars Mission, Test Of Big Rocket

India plans a feverish schedule of satellite launches in the second half of this year, including liftoff of the country's first robotic Mars mission and a crucial test of an indigenous rocket designed to loft large spacecraft to high-altitude orbits and deep space.

If the missions launch successfully and on schedule, 2013 could be a banner year for the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), which has matured at a measured pace over the last few decades, debuting environmental and communications satellites and an unmanned mission to the moon. :india:

India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) and Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV), respectively tailored for light- and medium-class payloads, give ISRO independent access to space. They are also sometimes sold commercially to foreign operators to loft those nations' satellites. [Indian Rocket Launching 7 Satellites at Once (Photos)]

"This year is going to be one of the most important milestone years for ISRO's program," said M. Chandradathan, director of India's Liquid Propulsion Systems Center, in remarks following a successful launch in early July. "We plan to have five successful launches this year, and two launches have already gone."

India's ambitious year in space

India has never conducted more than three space launches in a single calendar year. But in 2013, including satellites and rockets, India could launch up to 12 space missions before the end of December.

The year began with the launch of seven satellites aboard India's PSLV, including a French-Indian ocean-research craft, a Canadian asteroid detection mission and a tiny CubeSat run by a computer borrowed from a smartphone.

India completed its second launch of the year July 1, lofting the first spacecraft dedicated to the country's satellite navigation system, which seeks to improve GPS positioning coverage over India and neighboring regions.

Three more satellites for the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) are being manufactured and tested for launches next year.

While India's workhorse PSLV has amassed 23 straight successful launches, development of the country's more capable GSLV has hit setback after setback.

India's big rocket: GSLV

Steeper challenges await Indian engineers in the second half of 2013, beginning with the next launch of the country's largest rocket, the GSLV, as soon as Aug. 6.

First developed in the late 1990s to reduce India's reliance on foreign rockets, the GSLV has a troubled track record. In seven launches since 2001, it has delivered its payload to the correct orbit only twice.

India purchased Russian engines to power the third stage on the first five GSLV missions, but India is trying to perfect its own third-stage engine to make the GSLV an all-Indian rocket. The Russian and Indian upper stages burn liquid hydrogen fuel stored at cryogenic temperatures.

The first test flight of the Indian-built upper-stage engine, a configuration known as the GSLV Mk.2, fell short of Earth orbit in April 2010, after the cryogenic engine stopped working moments after it ignited. India launched another GSLV in December 2010 with a Russian upper-stage engine, but the rocket exploded less than a minute after liftoff.

The GSLV has been grounded since then, while officials conducted a comprehensive review of the program and subjected the Indian-built upper stage to extensive testing.

"We are sure that with the adjustments we have made and the meticulous reviews we have gone through, this [GSLV upper stage] should perform precisely and we'll have a very successful GSLV mission," said S. Ramakrishnan, director of India's Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, which oversees rocket developments. "We have a great challenge ahead, but I'm sure that one day GSLV will be operational and as reliable as PSLV."

ISRO is putting the GSAT 14 communications satellite on the GSLV for the rocket's upcoming test flight.

Indian satellites

As workers at ISRO's launch base at Sriharikota Island on India's east coast prepare the GSLV for this next test flight, another team of Indian engineers are fueling two satellites for launch on European Ariane 5 rockets this summer.

The INSAT 3D satellite, scheduled for an Ariane 5 launch July 25, will modernize India's weather satellite system. The next Ariane launch, set for late August, will loft the GSAT 7 communications satellite, intended to serve the Indian Navy.

India has relied on Europe's Ariane rockets to launch its largest satellites since the 1980s, but officials hope successful test flights of the GSLV Mk.2 next month and a larger GSLV Mk.3 rocket next year will bring those satellite launches back to Indian soil.

Two more PSLV launches will round out the year.

India's first Mars orbiter is set for launch in late October, when it will begin a journey to Mars, set to arrive in September 2014.

Reportedly costing $76 million, the robotic mission will mark India's first launch to the Red Planet, primarily serving as a test of technologies and techniques required for deep space probes.

The Mars orbiter's five scientific instruments will study the Martian surface and atmosphere, map mineralogy and attempt to detect the presence and concentrations of methane.

India plans another PSLV mission at the end of 2013, carrying France's Spot 7 Earth-observation satellite, an example of inroads made by ISRO's commercial sales division in marketing Indian rockets for the launch of foreign satellites.

"It's going to be full of activity, and we should be able to do everything correctly," said S.K. Shivakumar, director of ISRO's satellite center, in a speech to Indian engineers. "With support from all of you, we should be able to really deliver the goods in the proper way and keep the country abreast with all these developments."

India's Space Program Eyes Mars Mission, Test Of Big Rocket

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
I would like to update my current state on the forums. the messages as below is being read in whole world right now. :thumb:

A Short Summary about Me

First, please be always careful as my IDs are used by others to abuse all those who can be good with me in these tough circumstances. specially they use my IDs to abuse Russians/ Iranians and obviously to Indians too excluding those who are being benefited from the foreign sources for the purpose to de-establish India, the nation. a full conspiracy is seen when planned attacks have been made on all those who may help me, including my close friends of Facebook/ twitter, whom i know for years as friend. its all about the 'conspiracy' organized by the government agencies of enemy countries, and how we perform in these tough circumstances, how we tackle these snakes.......

with that, again i would like to warn people for the false statements from the duplicate people in behalf of mine, who may use my ID, looking like me, including those few statements i myself might have made in the tough circumstances in Australia as per what i was supposed to say to survive there somehow since 2007. many things i even said 'unknowingly' among the people as per common talks with a flow/ or someone told me somewhere and i also said the same in the same way, or, something i read and repeated somewhere in the same way, and similar thing might have happened in India too, and those statements might be in market right now, something like, i said something just an hour before.......

while being careful that civilians (mainly migrants) based in Western nations would only say wrong about me and India and its friend countries, to survive there somehow, as they are based there with their families, so anyhow they can't go against their governments......

its all about giving a chance to the snakes, who always attack on back.............

with that I would also like to warn the people that they would always be careful about my own statements too, which is being "mixed" and being presented in the way that, its something i said today or few days before, with parts of different statements.......

Rulers of US and Britain are playing Guerrilla war, using the tactics to attack on back, giving wrong information and get something done on the world platform through the politics they have organized by using mine. and as i have seen few duplicate people looking like me in Australia too, then its also wise to inform that even if someone looks like me says something, it has to checked first, who exactly he is??????

also, i was kept under tough circumstances in Australia. there I was bound to make statements as per the information i was given, to benefit the organizers based in US/UK/Australia, as i was just nothing as a single person in Australia. also, few things i said in Australia as per what i read somewhere, or someone said and i also repeated the same under "unknowingly", which doesn't make any sense............ and it may be possible that i might have made few statements few years before and it might be circulated right now too, while being mixed with the statements i make now days......

also its a fact that rulers of US/UK/Australia have their men in Indian politics, and Soina/Rahul including Narendra Modi has been my enemies. along with the fact that it were mainly Manmohan and Pranab who handled the things related to mine since 2007....... please always be careful with this ongoing "Guerrilla war" organized by the rulers of US/UK/Australia/Canada

thanks

@ also i would like to warn the people and other government agencies that my mobile number is being used to talk to others, in behalf of mine....... i can even see reduction in my balance on time to time but i dont talk to anyone except my family members...... people would always be careful that when they call on my mobile or on home phone, its being received by duplicate people in behalf of mine ......

(also, it might have been understood to date that my mind itself is being read by those who are serving my enemies based in Western nations, and their followers based in India too. hence, there is little meaning of what i think, as at least 20%+ of my mind reading would itself be 'false'.)

Few points would always be kept in mind, along with reading my last few messages on the Facebook, as below:

1st, I first came to India in mid 2005, after completing my two Masters from UTS as an international student, and that time things were quite good, in Australia and India both.

2st, after seeing the things in Australia during 2007 to 2009, i came to India on 31st March 2009 but i wasn't received here. too many things i saw here in Lucknow too that i in fact got scared in Lucknow, and called Lorraine Nicholson to Australia for help also, on the same day I arrived here..... it was the time of Mumbai attack 2008, when I requested my boss Mr Kerry J Lawrence for a leave but he first refused and then i again forced him for the same while giving the reference that my father is sick, and then only i could come to India on 31st March 2009. but then they gave me "redundancy" from my employment from WMA Ltd., but i came here....... with the facts that the rulers of US/UK/Australia never wanted to stop these things, no matter how many bomb blasts occurred here in 2008....

3rd, while having seen in the things in Australia too, i backed there but i took contact numbers of Mr Manmohan Singh and Pranab Mukherjee and gave it to my father and brother, who kept calling these two people in between May 2009 to May 2010, almost every week. they even tried for help from a MP, Anand Mohan, of Bihar but no help they could get.... and then i came here in May 2010, by "one way ticket", but then i was finding hard to digest even water in Lucknow. i then had to buy ticket back to Sydney in May 2010.

4th, I then again backed to India in February 2011, and that time my brother gave me few Aryuvedic Medicines, which then helped me digest water in India

5th, I finally came to India in August 2011, when my father expired, and then i extended my flight 7-8 times, and then finally preferred not to back to Australia....

=> and what i told to the Australian financial representative in August 2012, when he called me on my home number in India, as i said it yesterday too in my flat that, "why tax if i wasn't on even half of the salary as compare to my friends who studied with me?????" and i kicked him..... he wanted me to claim for tax if i have finally left Australia, at least around $60,000+ (Rs 35 lacs+), i think. it might because im paying taxes since when i was International student.......

its also because, im on the same type of job like those who studied with me while I was on hardly 55k and they were on well over 150k+ even that time??? only management training on the work places to keep showing lolly pop and then finally being kicked from the work places? while i did believe that if the Australian/British/US governments are handling then they would make sure that my personal life won't be mishandled. they shown me something, i was kept on the low pay as even the whole company be offered to me, as i was directly known to Pres Bush, Australian PM Howard, and Mr Tony Blair??????

and i confirmed it to Mr Rudd, that, no matter how much problem i have on the financial side, but as my current state is for the purpose to do these things, to keep me somehow, someway in Australia till 2011. and hence, "either i would be provided with my full claims related to mishandling of my profession, for what i had my one Master of Engineering and second Master of Engineering Management degrees from a very high ranked Technical/Management university of world, the Australian university itself, the only university of Sydney City, financial center of Australia, UTS. or, if i don't fall on 'human rights' too then i would prefer to ask help from those governments of the world who will consider to help me, while considering the fact that, "if US/UK/Australian governments harmed my profession for the politics they have organized using mine, and if I supported the other side even once, then the other governments are then responsible to cover the losses i faced on my personal level....."

(Mr Rudd and Ms Gillard even formally introduced "Human Test" for me on their government website of Prime Minister of Australia since 2009.)

Anti National Acts will bring punishments for those involved

My case isn't about any claim, but it will only bring punishment for those who are part of any type of wrong publicity about me

and as i have said many times, my father was a class one officer, my both brother are highly qualified, and only me was first time charged in 2004-05, when i was in Australia doing my Masters, for a case on 245 students who got admission in 1996 batch in my government engineering college. that time all was good, even if i left the college for the first year, our handwriting was taken and those like me whose handwriting matched were left without any charge. hence i again joined 1997 batch of my that engineering college, and passed my 4 years of studies with first class with distinctions every year, without any back paper any year. i was even allotted Hostel No: 1 on the basis of my first year marks as I was in the top ten students of all the branches of my engineering college in 'general quota', hence i was one of those only 10 general quota students of all the branches who got a room in hostel number 1 on the basis of first year marks. i have my character certificate showing "excellent" character too, at the time of completing my BE from that "government" engineering college, my friends like Vishal Roy, Manish etc may show that character certificate too....... but i was finally charged in the second list in 2004-05 of CBI, after 9 years since 1996, along with other 245 students and that time i came to India in 2005 to see how things are, but as i was advised by the lawyers in India in 2005 that things are pretty good for the people like me, i again backed to Australia for applying work visa there, on the basis of my Masters from University of Technology Sydney, i completed by 2005 as an international student.

rest, even if my father was a class one officer, and there used to be many official cases during his work, he had no case on him at the time of expiry in 2011, nor any of my brothers too have any case, excluding me who got this "only" case in the second list of CBI in 2004-05, i was charged after 9 years. but still im among those 12 students, only, who are on doubt, out of rest of the 245 students. my close friends like Vishal Roy was on the government position in NPTC since 2007, and one family friend, Harsh Sinha, son of Dayashankar Prasad based in Patna, who is from the same village of Bihar as my father, and that Harsh Sinha was also placed on a management position in Singapore since 2007. as not only me but at least 60+ students of those 245 students did foreign studies for Master level education as most of us were from high position officer families, business families.....

except this, i have just no problem on the legal level, neither i was ever in touch with any lawyer for any other case in my life in India...... from here, even if i will find even one wrong information about me in the market then it will only result in punishment for the concerned people. even one wrong information about me and that certain b@stard can't walk away without punishment, it will be confirmed. even Indian government has around $1.0billion (Rs 5,500 crore) every year for the different government as aid, as part of Indian Annual Budget, but my enemy governments based in US/ UK/ Australia/ Canada are buying corrupts of India to handle the geo-political things organized through mine, who are supported by few politicians of India too for this anti-national purpose. but as i have said many times, even former PM of India, Mr PVN Rao has passed in jail for corruption, the former Italian PM is facing the jail right now, Mr Suharto of Indonesia also had the similar experience, and Mr B.Clinton of US too could hardly survive for doing sex with his secretory in officer during his presidency, and none of these democratic governments had any law to defend these presidents/ PMs, when they were caught in corruption/ when they violated laws....... and i would confirm that my case isn't of any claim, but it will only bring punishment for always bringing me in the position to leave this country. i extended my flight to Australia 7-8 times in between August 2011 to August 2012, and finally canceled it and preferred to lose Rs 50,000 ticket too, even if enough efforts were made to threaten me, bully me, but i resisted those efforts and still living in India at my own strong will........

Im no one but, Snowden who has got asylum in Russia right now, and the news below was for me, as US government doesn't want anyone to help me, even if US and their allies tried hard to break me down, mentally/ financially/ and on the career prospects. and this way, i have strong support from the social organizations of whole world, who may bring India to the Human Rights court too, if any effort is made to 'trap' me, to affect the geo-politics organized through mine.

=> US Lawmakers Seek Sanctions on Nations Helping Snowden | Russia | RIA Novosti

Im the man who makes statements and Presidents and PMs of the world respond, and if people are making statements in behalf of mine then its a serious anti-national issue, and the concerned beneficiaries of Indian government can't walk away freely if they accepted foreign benefits to do so. i will bring those people to proper punishment who made statements in behalf of mine, by using my different IDs, to abuse my friends on facebook/ twitter, and to those of rest of the world who are good to me........

with that, if any wrong information i will find about me, except the "only" case i have mentioned as above, i will only demand punishment for the related people, for helping those of foreign nations to de-stabilize India through mine........

@ Russia/World are responsible to punish India in world's human right court, if proper action is not taken against those of India who were part of insulting honored Presidents/ PMs of world

further to my last, "Anti National Acts will bring punishments for those involved'. I also passed my message for Mr Putin and Mr Medvedev that Indian government must be taken into the world's International court and human right court for any type of wrong publicity about me, which was mainly intended to give wrong information about on the world platform, which was also intended to insult those honored Presidents and PMs of the world who kept sympathy for me. i have made a clear case against India that, "i had information that with Mr Putin, and Mr Medvedev, including that time Chinese Premier Mr Wen Jimbao knew me for a very long, including many other presidents and PMs of Europe, South America, Asia, Africa too, including Bharat Ratna Mr N.Mandela and these honored people can't be sympathized for a wrong person, for a wrong reason, definitely not." "its a serious crime that first Indian government made them impressed from me, and then my place/ IDs were taken by others to make false statements in behalf of mine, including doing wrong publicity about me too, as per the information im getting."

from here, further to my post when i confirmed about my "only" case, for what I ever met any lawyer in my life in India, and its circumstances i have mentioned in that post, and if i will find any wrong information about me in market then it simply means that Indian government is then responsible to punish those people involved in these anti-national/ anti-world acts. these honored people of the world can't be insulted to support any person for a wrong reason, and the case becomes serious when they even responded as per my statements too, and then wrong information about me and then people even making false statements in behalf of mine too, including abusing my friends on Facebook/ on other places???????

yesterday i confirmed to the honored people like Mr Putin, Mr Medvedev and Mr Wen Jimbao, who were presidents and PMs of Russia/ China for most of the time, and these two nations have permanent seat in UN with Veto for the purpose to use their status for World Peace. hence, if any reason is made by the Indian government to deny punishments for these acts of insulting world's leaders/ disturbing world's environment on the geo-political level this way, then every effort would made to bring Indian in "International Court"/ "World's Human Rights" court. in case of failure to take proper action over those, who were involved in providing wrong information, then it must result in proper punishment for India, the nation, on the world platform, in Human Rights Court.....

"INDIA IS EITHER A ROGUE STATE OR IT IS A RESPONSIBLE COUNTRY, AND IT MUST BE TESTED ON THIS SERIOUS ISSUE."

@ with reference to the incident occurred on my Facebook on 1st July 2013, and since then it continued by abusing my friends using my IDs, which confirmed that there might be many wrong statements by duplicate people in behalf of mine in Market, being funded by my enemies based in US/UK, their rulers and their followers in India, I would like to continue giving more information to make sure that only right information is being delivered in the market, the much i may from my side...... with keeping in mind that i myself have made many statements in Australia during last 6 years, which were under tough circumstances. along with my statements i was told/ read by people/ newspapers etc too.....

@ Negotiations Im Concerned with right now

further to my above posts, i would like to continue giving the correct information about the state i have right now, and also I had in Australia for over 6 years in between 2007 to 2011.........

here, i do remember i was talking to my one Indian Hindu friend one time, sometimes in 2007, that, "in India we fcuk Mother Teresa while here we have to say good....." and its a common sense that i wont say like this until something wrong happened to us during that time????? and as i have got the sense that my statements of 2007 to 2011 is also being circulated in market right now then i would like to just say one thing, "check our faces while my these 'few' very bad statements, we were very very threatened, fully 'bullied', having lost our rationality to an extent while being very angry with those australian/british politicians.... "

and while giving reference of few inner talks i had with my close friends, only few like this, i gave example of attacks being continued on the International Students in Australia since 2009, while targeting Indians only, and we knew that we can only say wrong about India and become good in Australia this way. (even in private, we had got habit to only saying wrong about India, the nation and its culture, a time i lived in Australia. similar to many Indians Origins who currently live in West, but now I have come to India...................) i mean, people were being sent to me in behalf of Australian rulers while showing 'strength' of Australian government, that they may do this on the Indian International Students during that period, so how can i survive if i say good for India there???? few times i tried to put stand of the Indian side and then i saw murder plots/ threat around me in Sydney since early February 2010, for what i kept informing Mr Rudd, and i was told that the letters were being received. but he then introduced "Human Test" for me on his government website of Australia to keep me helpless, to give me a message that i don't qualify for even 'human rights' in Australia........ and then, i came to the main lounge of UTS on 25th March 2010, waiting for the people to gather there, and then i took the computer and threw it on the main glasses of that main lounge of UTS, with my demand for police in front of everyone, including the lectures. and i left the plot only when police came there. and i gave my written statement to the Australian Police that, "Im under life threat, for what i have been informing to the Australian government, including to Mr Rudd and other government agencies. and hence i wanted to bring police in UTS to have police protection while being on police custody this way, after waiting for the people to gather here in this lounge, who may then help me to bring police in UTS." i gave a clear statement to the Australian Police, with my signature on it, on 25th March 2010, that, "I wanted to commit a level of crime in front of every one of UTS, so that i may then get qualified for police protection, while being in police custody this way.".....

and then, a bomb blast in Moscow by late March 2010, and first a Pakistani and then a Afghani were sent to attack on me in that hospital i was kept for 3 weeks, to 13 April 2010. i do remember the bomb blast in Moscow by late March 2010, and then a statement by Mr Obama on a newspaper for by the next day, "where are you?", which i find was done by MI6, i guessed. but they kept face of Mr B.Obama. but in fact, Obama is also one of them.........

i do remember, while in our official visit to "Toshiba Motors" in mid 2008, i was made involved in political talks by the 'men' of Mr Tony Blair, and he told me, "i want to throw money on the floor and want to see Indian poor grabbing it......." here, how exactly could i say good for India there?????? too many wrong i have said i about India/Russia/China in Australia, as per the information i was given, as this is what i had to......... and even if i said few good about India there, it must be appreciated otherwise you just can't survive there while having any type of feel good of having Indian background.....

i mean to say, ask Carl of India, my friend who had Christian background, when he told me to go to a prostitute in June 2008, i had to go. (all those girls were the government agents.) (i never had any girl before June 2007, no matter how much the Australian rulers tried to organize my fcuk with their girls they sent to me, to my house. i only used to visit universities/ clubs and used to talk to girls, to find one good girl till then........) and the circumstances were so different that i even had to say that its in fact me who is enjoying while doing so in between June to October 2007, only 5-6 girls for just 1-2 times, but its i who wishes to go there too, we had to keep saying. and every girl i met, hardly 4-5 during June 2007 to October 2007, they were meant to talk politics only, related to her told nationality, so i was also interested to get to know, what exactly all about, as the things were quite new for me during that time.......... i do remember that Indonesian girl, she used to call me and if I don't go, and then she even confirmed that she is aware of anything happening in my house, while sitting in Curtin University???? and as she confirmed that she had a government position in Indonesia, i then confirmed it to the Indonesian President that, "i thought he sent her to me to help in Australia????????" but after having 'political' experience from all those girls, specially from the very last Aussie girl, I straight been to Cannington Police Station of Perth and did drama there in October 2007, while my Permanent Residency was also not confirmed that time. while I was bound to live in Western Australia for at least first 2 years, as per my STNI 497 visa category. (i informed to all the government agencies since late 2007, writing to Mr Rudd itself since 3rd March 2008, but didn't apply for Australian citizenship until this is what i had to, when i was promised by the Australian rulers and their men that that these things might stop if I accept to apply for citizenship, and become part of Australian society to avoid these things from locals this way. and finally i filed the main application for citizenship of Australia in September 2008......) I, in fact, just wanted to leave Australia in October 2007, when I visited Cannington Police Station, after meeting those girls in between June to October 2007, and seeing the things around mine on the streets of Perth since mid 2007. i even sent a sms to Carl, i remember, that, "why you scare, i will fcuk these b@stards, dont worry." (Carl was also kept on gun pint there, and used to be sent to me as per whatever he was told..) and then i visited Cannington Police Station in October 2007, i remember.... but then too many, i mean many and many, families came to me on the streets, too many gifts mail in my inbox, and then i had to believe that its still not the right time to leave. but the only thing i did, i conducted my full blood test in Kingsway Medical Centre in November/December 2007 and then i never let anyone come close to me, touch even my skin since then. just one injection was given to me recently and im worried......... i just conducted full blood test almost every year since then, including in India in 2010, and I never let anyone come close to mine since October 2007, neither before June 2007 too.....

its simple that, i can't survive in Australia if i think good for Russia, China, India etc. soviet was evemy, china is a danger, Indians are slaves, and why? find out the reasons and keep making statements in this regards....... i found limited difference between Osama Bin Laden and the rulers of US/UK/Australia/Canada who all fight for religion, race, culture, language, belief etc. ....

(but the story doesn't end here. Australian rulers used to send different Aussie, Swiss, French, South Americans, and other European girls to my flat to get fcuked from me, and i used to avoid those 'plots'/ traps. its simple that im in my room and an European girl i doing kho kho on the door to get in, i didn't let her in..... the case that, i solved a 3rd year's Machine Design assignment of an Aussie girl of University of Sydney and 'fcuk plots' of mine with her and i just avoided those 'traps'. same with many other Aussie, French, Swiss, American girls, including those who simile on the streets and can come with me any time, an understanding while being sent to me on the streets of Perth and Sydney.... and i dont really know, how these things may benefit rulers of US/UK/Australia, the nations????????????)

its simple that these Western Rulers don't want any non-Christian background families. you are either a Catholic Family or fcuk their girls. they simply don't want any belief in non-Christian background families....... i mean, either i worship Mother Teresa or i may be attacked, get recognized as a terrorist, if i 'at least' don't fcuk their girls, they sent to me. they at least wanted me to fcuk their women, but they just don't want to accept non-Christian families, as per my experience with them......

its a simple that, for a certain period of time in Australia, i was one of those Indian Origins who just find, "why India is wrong and why Australia is good." India is wrong and people come here and become good, thats it......... otherwise, Im sitting on the top floor of my cabin of WMA Ltd., on the side of road, and local people are making horns/noise on the streets, and Mr Rudd kept visiting Perth during that period, because of too many violence there, while i just don't open mouth....... most of the time i had got habituated to talk only wrong about India/Indians, like cheat/thief/wrong etc, even in private also with indian friends to help myself come out of these things this way, but as my mind has been read, i couldn't help my self this way too.......... and once i even proposed that i may even take my all the laptops/ computers/ files in WMA Ltd and go to the workshop among the local kings, if this may solve the 'problem'.....

I have offered three main conditions to the governments, i would accept, as below:

1st, I may live in India only when I get a high ranked Military Position like "Major General", the 3rd rank after General and Lieutenant General. (as one day i was hown a dream that i may be offered even a "Field Marshal" position in Indian Military too.) and in any case and any circumstance, i will never accept a position lower than 'Colonel'. first, why would i downgrade myself if i may get higher positions in other firms on the basis of my degrees/ qualifications? and second, this is the only way I may have enough security while being with Indian Military, on a high position. also, its mainly intended to fall on the 'military laws' only, to avoid traps by government agencies of India who have been loyal to Sonia/Rahul and their men like Manmohan/Pranab who look like mainly loyal to the US/Western governments......

2nd, An Engineering Manager position in Russian Defence industry, while working with India professionals itself for the projects like PAK FA/ FGFA, Submarines etc......

3rd, I may go to Iran for any of the position Im applying for on a Iranian job agency, for what Im sending letters to Iranian government now days too...

4th, if i can't have any of the above 3 options, then i may prefer to get engaged with a russian girl and move to Germany with the russian passport, to work for a German firm, to work on basic pay only, if this may help me avoid living in continuous life threat, if the German government promise to defend me there. which may first help the West maintain the reputation that they could get me back to West, and also i may think that its now 'less likely' that i may get caught by the same different western wars of US/UK/Australia/Canada, related to trade wars/ culture wars/ economic wars/ religious wars/ racial wars/ language wars etc.....

i do understand that i may sell my geo-political experience, and i have over 50 governments and many companies who may sponsor my experience. many billionaires/ companies i have, who may put $100million+ in a day just as an sponsorship.... but it may insult the US government so im on the position of negotiations this way..... even while living in India, i have proposed to follow instructions of Mrs H.Clinton and her ministry, if they find me making any statement which may harm their foreign policy. im on negotiations for anything which may help come out of these things, as always ..........

they have even formally offered sanctions for the governments who may help Snowden/ myself.....
US Lawmakers Seek Sanctions on Nations Helping Snowden | Russia | RIA Novosti

@ and yes, i couldn't complete my 3rd Master, MBA in Project Management, from UTS as the Australian government didn't let me do.... two subjects were left, i joined that course in late 2009.....

i do have my mark sheet for the subjects i completed, leaving just 2 of that MBA in PM. along with my Master of Engineering Management degree i did as an international student by 2005, which is itself enough to be qualified for management positions in technological firms..... along with Master of Engineering degree from UTS too by 2005....

@ today i was talking in my house that, i do remember my talks with few indian friends in Perth/ Sydney, even since 2007 when we used to find so many dramas around us that to keep us on 'safe side', to avoid any type of 'identity crisis' type blames which may then result in attacks by the mobs, organized by the men of Australian government itself. we even used to talk during that time, "in India we spit on the road while here we dont, as road are clean here. in india we throw rubbish on the road, while here we don't as we are civilized enough in Australia."..... i hope those talks/statements are also not recorded and being circulated in India right now.......... while im mainly threatened by those statements which are being made by the duplicate people, in behalf of mine, as we have seen it since then. and im not sure how much damage they have already made...... i think, at least 50% of my statements in market might be duplicate/ false......

its simple that i did live a time in Australia since 2007, when i was one of those Indians who are currently living there. when i had to fix my problem by myself only, by whatever i may think and say to prove how indians are cheat/thief/violent/wrong etc, whatever may help me prove im good enough to be in Australia as then i had left india........ i worked with METS, BPE, MTP, WMA Ltd and not even single time i misbehaved or had any type of wrong talks there.... only I used to think if i see a news on the newspapers, mainly on The Australian newspaper, and then dramas around me as per whatever i think. but i never responded to any of them on my work place. not even a single wrong statement i made there, on any of these work places of mine....... only one time i did mother-sister abuses with an Indian Criminal in UTS during my 3rd part time MBA in early 2010, Yogi, when he confirmed that he came to Australia without criminal check, and even if i warned him, he keep coming close to me on the places i used to sit in UTS, which was informed to Mr Rudd and lecturers also........

i remember, when i used to get angry then there used to be many violence in Perth. that time i wasn't on forums, but i used to write to Australian PM almost every day since mid 2009. i remember one day, sometimes in june-july 2011, (as usual drama i used to see every week there), an Aussie tried to become superstar and came and turned his four wheel drive very fast near mine, on the Quay St close to Central Station of Sydney, and in front of UTS. but as it was raining, it then turned 3-4 times and then it hit two people walking in front of mine, just 4-5 meters in front of mine. i guessed they suddenly died, but i tried to call ambulance as soon as i could, and left that place only when the ambulance came and took those two. but even if that man was also injured, hit his car to a tree too, i didn't talk to that b@stard as i just never cared of these shiits who kept doing drama on the streets since 2007, in fact, nor of those audience who are put on the road to see these things, as guided by the Australian government to show 'democratic classes'......... i do remember, that certain day i sent an email to Ms Gillard by saying, "Australia is the country where men are labors and women prostitutes and this is what they want to do with me. they first dont let me get a job in my field since 2010, to make me a lobar similar to common Australians, and at the same time they are sending different men to fcuk those girls i approach for engagement, as i don't want to fcuk their girls they send to my house...." (it were 2-3 years of 2008 to 2011, when i just dont talk to any of the road person, just walk and go to house or to the WMA Ltd, UTS in between 2008 to 2011... i dont remember that i even talked to my close friends too during that time.......)

(i been to a Pakistani forum in mid 2008 on name sunny_aus for 3-4 months only, till Mumbai attack, when i was finally banned there. only around 140 to 150 posts i made, half of them were about the climate change only, just to see how exactly it works, when i say something on any website....... and then i backed to forums since 29th November 2011, when i saw too many things around me in India itself since August 2011. rest i was only in touch with the Australian PMs through emails on their government websites, while passing their "Human Tests". after visiting all the government agencies since late 2007, including Industrial Commission, Equal Opportunity commission, human rights commission, visiting Canington police station by october 2007 itself, local civil court of Perth etc, and i have receiving of my letters i submitted there too, including writing to Australian PMs since 3rd March 2008.)

i still get threatened while remembering that hit to those two people walking just at 3-4 meter distance from mine..... i never saw any dead body in my life, nor of even my grand father, and first time two alive people got dead while in front of mime, just few meters gap...... while i did know that, that certain dram, under very anger for my that email to Ms Gillard that day, was because of mine. but how can i be blamed for those two murders, while i sent my email on the government website of Australia? and then a man, supported by others, rolled his four wheel drive on those two, who suddenly got dead........???? what exactly i could do exact keep calling/abusing ambulance people by my mobile, while being threatened too, until they arrived and took those two from road???? i left that place only when ambulance arrived and took them (looked like already dead suddenly), in front of mine.......

i dont really give any cent to these incident, nor to these b@stards, but i did confirmed it to Ms Gillard that, its possible that it would be me by the next time????? why would i go back to Australia under these circumstances???

@ i would also like to inform that along with my Master of Engineering in manufacturing and Master of Engineering Management degrees from UTS by 2005, i also did MBA in Project Management from the same university from 2009 on part time basis, after having 4 years+ experience as Projects Engineer there, when i had become citizen too...... it was also planned for a high management position, along with my already Master of Engineering Management degree from UTS too, with targeting project management areas of Technological firms this way, on the basis of my projects engineer experience from Australia....

i dont know, whether even 50% right information is given in pubic or not, considering the facts that too many right and wrong information about me in market by using false/duplicate people too, along with my statements i made in Australia under tough circumstances......

but as i can see that this certain page of my facebook provides info to people, its my one of the effort to confirm my education from UTS, the only city university of Sydney, the financial center of Australia. a very high ranked, among the 5 star rating Technical/Management institutes of the world by QS Global... with over 4 years of professionals work experience from there too.....

QS Stars University Ratings - overall | Top Universities

my this effort is to confirm that i been to Australia to study from the type of Technical/Management institute, India doesn't have, considering very bright future in my profession, along with having very high competency to outperform others in my profession....... even after 10 years, we can't see any of the India or Chinese Technical/Management institute in their 5 star ranking, only few of US and Europe also have 5 star ranking by QS Global, the most recognized in the world....... its the only city university of Sydney CIty, which was 3rd ranked financial center of Asia Pacific after Tokyo, Singapore by 2002, as there were no Sanghai or Mumbai in competition that time. hence its clear that its more known to the big companies as compare to IIT Mumbai or IIM Banglore.........

even hair dresser type studies were enough to get Permanent Residency in Australia that time, and there were many 'cheap' engineering colleges in Australia too. hence my intentions were always clear for a very bright future that time.......

and as a Primarily technical university, its also on the 15th rank among the management institutes of Asia Pacific as below

http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2009/region/asia

it was well close to top ten few years before, i remember......

QS Stars University Ratings | Top Universities

Master of Engineering degree

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/311553_10150967143692536_1276356039_n.jpg

Master of Engineering Management Degree

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427453_10150967143307536_1286314313_n.jpg

also, i can see that ranking of my university has been changed many times since July 2013, by my enemies based in US/ UK/ Australia. and this is the status of this so called, "most recognized" ranking of the world ....
@ QS Stars University Ratings - overall | Top Universities

@ I would again like to warn the people that they would always be careful about my own statements too, which is being mixed and being presented in the way that, its something i said today or few days before.......

for example, i was very angry with Mr Salman Khan in March 2013, while now he is my brother and his father is like my father, but it looks like that those who are handling things are 'mixing', what i say right now, and what i said 6 months before, 12 months before, or 6 years before too......

im also getting information that my statements, i made at 2am- 3am, 6 to 12 months before under tough circumstances, are now being presented as something I said just 2-3 days before..... please read the news as below, the Supreme Court has ordered the government agencies of India, not to share information with the government itself as they have committed serious crimes to help enemies based in US/West, mainly Sonia/ Rahul/ Manmohan/ Pranab etc, hence its not wise to give these people any chance to cover up their crimes to help them survive this way.......

they are even using my contact numbers to talk in behalf of mine, as what i can understand, as per the information im getting.......

those who are threatening are threatened the most, they have to cover up the crimes they have committed and we have to be careful with their every tactics they are using in this regard to survive someway, which also involves continuosly threatening me/ bullying me to make me in the position to leave India, but im here on my own strong will, after formally cancelling my flights, pissing on the Australian flag in front of everyone including police to confirm that i will never go to Australia.......

Coalgate: don't share information with government, Supreme Court warns CBI | NDTV.com

these traitors, along with the western spy Sonia, might have helped the CIA agent, David Headley, during Mumbai attack also, as below:

Indian Government Was Behind Parliament & Mumbai Attacks - Awaminews

David Headley, who was a CIA agent in fact

Was David Headley a double agent, serving the US and ISI simultaneously? - Times Of India

=> to continue giving information, i would like to again warn the readers that they would always be careful with the statements i make, along with the false statements. as, there are too many false statements in market under my ID, by the duplicate people who are serving my enemies based in US/UK/Australia....

i would repeat again that not only the false statements by the duplicate people in behalf of mine, but also i my self have made many statements in Australia under tough circumstances, as per the information i was given by the government agencies of US/UK/Australia to keep me safe enough there this way. along with those statements which i myself made as per someone told me, i read somewhere, hence 'unknowingly'..........

readers would always make difference between the statements of mine and the 'false' onces, 'mixed' statements with taking something i said in 2009 during attacks in Sydney and something im saying right now, backed by the government agencies of my enemy countries, including their followers based in India. thanks

(also, it might have been understood to date that my mind itself is being read by those who are serving my enemies based in Western nations, and their followers based in India too. hence, there is little meaning of what i think, as at least 20%+ of my mind reading would itself be 'false'.)

@ A Nation is Made When Few People are Killed

Nov19, 2012

Coalgate: Supreme Court issues notice to Centre, CBI - Oneindia News

the news above again confirm that Supreme Court always doubt on the CBI and other government agencies of India with blames that they are helping criminals survive in Coalgate case, along with their involvements with those western governments like US/UK, who have been enemies of this country. (and its worth mentioning that Im directly related to this coal scam...)

this 8 month old news, along with Supreme Court's warning again in July 2013, and many other similar news do confirm that the people like Sonia/Rahul/Manmohan/Pranab can't be trusted, and its not just me but even the Supreme Court understands the same. (im the main witness of all these crimes organized against this country and im always brought in the position to run from India during last 2 years of my stay? even if i came here many times since 2005 itself, no one received, but im always made in the position to leave this country????????) until these people face proper trial, are sent behind the bars so that the government agencies may then do their work properly, giving more time to these people only means to help them survive somehow, someway. those who have committed crimes to help the enemies of this country, are using the government resources itself to survive, and its made clear by the Supreme Court of India many times that whether CBI or other government agencies, all are behind cleaning up the mess to help these people to help them walk away safe......

=> Coalgate: don't share information with government, Supreme Court warns CBI | NDTV.com

(and the way im being threatened for so long by the men of these traitors, its clear that the main Witness of this whole Coalgate scam, myself, who also knows the Mumbai attack dramas and other bomb plots in this country during 2006 to 2012, its all means that these criminals behind these crimes want to get some time this way, keep me quite/ threatened somehow someway, to get enough time to cover up the crimes they committed to help the enemy governments... or, make me in the position to run to western nations finally, im always made in this position??????)

news as below:

=> Indian Government Was Behind Parliament & Mumbai Attacks - Awaminews

=> Was David Headley a double agent, serving the US and ISI simultaneously? - Times Of India

and today i demanded the Indian Military to put 5000 troops in Indian Parliament and send these people to police custody and a proper trail would then be done over them. there is no meaning of keeping those people in power who are handling the government resources to remove the evidence, threaten the main witness of these crimes, the myself???? a proper military interference would be required soon to make sure that these people are brought on the Indian laws, to face trial, without misusing the government agencies to remove evidence.....

in fact its the shame that even the Supreme Court can't trust these people, who are blamed for Mumbai attack type things too, along with the biggest ever scam, the Coalgate, but Indian Military hasn't taken any step yet????? these people may be put on trial for that certain period and a new election may then be called within just 3-4 months from now. but how keeping these people in power is justified in either way, to help them remove the evidence of the serious crimes they have committed to date????

Indian Military can't justify its position, if they don't take any step in this direction to bring these people under proper trial, and hence to organize a new fair election soon. and yes, the nation is made when few people are killed, and we hope to see progress in this direction too, to at least kill few main enemies of this country like Rahul/ Sonia

Source: http://www.------------------/forum...-homeland-security-india-3.html#ixzz2ZT6SwYll

@ India Has Threat from Traitors, not from the Enemies

nowdays i have made a strong case of Anti-National acts on Sonia/ Rahul/ Manmohan/ Pranab/ DIgvijay/ Shide etc which would end up with their hanging, similar to Azmal Kasab..........

its clear that only im the man who always tried to defend this country and they always tried to help the enemies of this country, who want to break it down/ destroy it. first i impress people with my efforts, and at the same time they have different people who take my place to make those statements which may help the enemies of this country, who are mainly based in the Western Nations. its a clear case that they tried hard to destroy this country, find out the reasons to break it down on the name of religious difference/ Caste difference etc, and at the same time they kept me somewhere as a reason to do so. first i impress the people and at the same time they have those who use my ID, represent me to make anti-national statements in behalf me too.........

its the simple case that they first impress a big majority of celebrities/ politicians etc by using my mind, my statements, and when people start supporting me, they then replace me by those who then make anti-national statements to 'divide' this country, destroy it, on the name of Religion, Caste etc. which also includes the efforts to find out the economic/ trade, geo-politics reasons, to find out, how to harm this country, the nation, India.

and I guess, this is how things might have happened while my stay in Australia too, first they use me to impress a big number of "Influential People", and then they replace my ID by those Indians who may do the works to destroy this nation"¦"¦. I do remember my time in Australia in 2009-11, when I used to think, "what type of enemies India has got, who always want to become friends and then they always attack on India? They always want to become friends to find out the best way to harm this country, but they certainly don't want to let this country grow/ have higher success easily"¦."

And as its clear that these traitors like Manmohan, Sonia, Rahul, Shinde, Digvijay, Pranab etc worked in behalf of the enemy countries for this set purposes, a proper trial is now required to bring them to death penalty, as expected"¦..

And the only worried we have, as Supreme Court has also mentioned 3 times since mid 2012. That, they are removing evidence, buying people from the foreign sources, hence the government agencies are now more responsible to control on these traitors, before they may have made a proper damage to this country. While I have also proposed for a direct encounter for these traitors too, direct shoot down, before they may successfully remove all the evidences of their anti-national acts and come out freely, and hence serve the intentions of the enemy countries this way, who are only for the purpose to destroy this country, the nation, India"¦"¦"¦"¦"¦

(and its all in short, "terrorist camps are being run by the opposition party, BJP/RSS, but no action taken by Shinde, who became Home Minister without any proper background for this high position and then he first made this statement in return of the the position he got. Digvijay's "Fake Batla House Encounter" to help the Western Media that India does 'fake' encounters against its minorities. its the Manmohan Singh's visit to North East by late 2011/ early 2012 and saying, "all the Bangladeshi infiltrators are also Indians", to fuel Sectarian Wars in India this way. Caste Divide and Rule organized since i came by late 2011 too. Rahul's struggle for 'english' etc., all started since i came here in mid 2011, including Sunny Leone was sent here to introduce a porn star in Bollywood to start a "cultural war", in support of SIngle Mother culture of Western Nations???? US/ UK infused their every strength on India since mid 2011, including sending people like Bill Gates/ Warren Buffet who could also contribute something for their governments. including killing two fisher men by the Italian Marines by the late 2011, which was mainly intended to unite the European Union against India for a reason, all started since i arrived in August 2011 and didn't back...... while i got the information that because of mine things were going wrong since 2007, but when i come here, no one receive me in India? but when i finally canceled my flight this time in mid 2012, then these manmohan/ sonia/ rahul/ pranab etc then directly started 'fighting' for US/ UK/ Australia/ Canada in India itself? all the attacks on the Indians during 2009-10 in these four countries was because of mine, including formation of Indian Muzahidin since May 2008, as per the information i got, but when i finally refused to go to a western country in 2012, then these four started fighting with me in India, in behalf of these four western countries???????) even India Media was showing the news that, "US offered India help against China during 1972 war while US and UK both sent their Aircraft Carriers to attack on India in 1972 war, and it was the Russian Nuclear Submarine which helped India during that war against US? i even counted 4-5 murders of Russian girls in Goa since 2011, and targetting Russians in trample since 2011 itself? all the friend were being targeted since then and enemies became friends????)

=> Giving Another Chance to the Snakes

further to my post on 24th July 2013, when i tried to clear that, the things were quite good with me till 2007, as this is how it was for everyone from India. and when i backed to India in 2010 by One Way Ticket, then this is what the environment we had in Australia. why would i come back while i was an Australian citizen, holding Master of Engineering and Master of Engineering Management degrees from such a high ranked university of the world, with 4 years work experience form Australia itself???? as, i lost job in 2009 during recession and part time MBA from the same UTS was enough to have campus selection from there, we had around 97% campus selection from UTS for the local people, holding Australian passport like me......

then i mentioned that i came back to India in 2005 with my two Masters along with my friends, and was doing Application Engineer job for an Australian firm during 2007 and also i had many parallel interviews for the positions with big firms like BHP, ALCOA, Rio Tinto etc also at the same time during 2007?? then i remembered that my bad time started in Australia almost at the same time when the Indian Team was visiting Australia that time, 2007-08, and Mathew Headen and Andrew Symonds fought with Sachin Tendulkar and Harbhajan Singh as, "someone lied." it wasn't the case about discussing right and wrong, but it was all about the case, "who lied, Indians or Australians?"

its simple that its all about giving a chance to the "snakes", those who want to become friends and then they want to find out, how to attack on this country, and as they always read something interesting from my mind, they always kept me somewhere helpless, by full misuse of their government resources.........

you can't have friendship with those who only want to find out the best way to attack on you. migrants based in Australia, do have to support their government as i do remember, the 3 years+ long "Human Test" for me on the Australian Prime Minister's website, during 2009 to 2011, math test to find out the Human visitors of PM's website, to tell me that don't come to PM, as i don't qualify for even Human Rights in Australia......

you can't fight with the state of Australia, i do know, and its also clear that they always kept me somewhere to keep a reason to find out, "how to harm India, how to break it down, destroy it?" they, along with their other Western friends, are those who are always trying to be friends of India, and at the same time they are always trying to attack on this country, and im one of their source to find out, how to attack on this country, India......

=> with that, again i would like to warn people for the false statements from the duplicate people in behalf of mine, who may use my ID, looking like me, including those few statements i myself might have made in the tough circumstances in Australia, including in India, 'unknowingly'/ or someone told me and i also said the same, something i read and repeated somewhere in the same way.....

with being careful that people based in Western nations would only say wrong to survive there somehow, as they are based there with their families, so anyhow they can't go against their governments......

its all about giving a chance to the snakes, who always attack on back..............

@ You Can't Find the Solution if you dont Discuss the 'Problem'

to clear my case of Australia, today i tried to discuss the "problem", why things happened wrong with me since late 2007? and here i gave reference of my post of yesterday that, i was doing Application Engineer job for an Australian firm in 2007, with having so many interviews from the big firms like BHP, Alcoa, Rio Tinto etc on the side too during the whole 2007. but things started happening wrong with me almost at the same time since Mr Sachin Tendulkar was attacked in Australia, during 2007-08 series, as few "Lied" for Monkey remark, Indians or Australians?????

its a simple case that they kept fighting with me on the basis of, "who is superior and who is inferior?" and i came on their target almost at the same time when Mr Sachin Tendulkar, along with Harbhajan Singh was also attacked there. and why? read the two news as below, my friends are well over $300k+ after 6-7 work experience there, with having degrees like me from UTS, while 53% of US's workers don't work for even $30k jobs.....

=> At this point, an astounding 53 percent of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.

40 'Frightening' Facts On The Fall Of The US Economy | Zero Hedge

=> Indians also have the highest median household income of $88,000 among the largest Asian-American groups. Asians as a whole have a median household income of $66,000 compared with the US median of $49,800.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...indu-americans-rank-top-education-income.html

and from here, apart from comparing 'starting time' of my case with the time of Sachin Tendulkar's attack case in Australia too, we would straight come to the level of people i belong to. its the people like me who is sitting in my cabin of WMA Ltd on the top floor and i can see people making horns on the streets, and most of them are those who struggle to find even $10/ hour jobs, and hence their only superiority is based on the fact that they are Western/ White, with a touch of Christian religious background too. its a simple case that labor outside don't want to see officers belonging to different countries, hence ruling over them this way.....

and as i gave one more example, when i finally ran away from Australia in May 2010 by One Way Ticket, then here again i have my comparison with those Indian Students doing Master level Engineering/ Medicines/ Management degrees in 2010, whose visa application fallen by 63% during that year, as simply they tried to kick all those who wanted to rule over the local Australians..........

=> The June month Immigration Department's quarterly report on the student visa programme revealed that the number of offshore applicants from India dropped from 18,514 in the 2009-10 financial year to just 6875 in the 2010-11 financial year.

63% drop in student visa applications from India in Australia: Report - Times Of India

and what i discussed today in my home, the time Western Media and their rulers will lose me, they will then start discussing that they tried hard to bring India down, to find out, how to attack on this country for different reasons to make them inferior 'anyhow', but they were failed. its a simple case that they have come to India with a hope to destroy this country to remain superior "somehow", but they are failed to date. and the worse i faced when i refused their girls they sent to my house in Australia, and it then brought me on their direct 'Hate Crime'. its not the cultural background but they mainly hate the "Character Background" we have in India, and they want to fight with that. before coming to the position of becoming a joke in this world, they want to organize wars in the world to get something done before the world may get completely changed........ and its also very similar to my experience when i found labors sitting outside want to 'enslave' the officers sitting in, but belonging to the other countries with different racial/ religious background.......

and its also the same time when a newly born organization, the Indian Muzahidin took birth in May 2008 with a bomb blast during IPL 2008, and after 6-7 bomb blasts, they made their last attack was Mumbai Attack 2008, when Pakistani nationals like Kasab, with having Indian Mujahidin name attacked in Mumbai 2008, since then i never heard any attack by Indian Mujahidin........ and my understanding, experience, clearly states that CIA/MI6 handled them all. David Headley was a CIA agent working in behalf of US government, rogue ISI agents were used for the purpose and the Australian government funded those blasts in India in 2008. and then they switched to attacks on the Indian students since mid 2009, along with attacks on the Indian origins in US/ UK/ Canada too during that period, so obviously they couldn't get time to organize and fund blasts in India during 2009-10???????????

being inferior is the biggest blame and they are with every strength to fight against this growing condition imposed on them in world, backed by their Western/ White/ Christian belief............

@ they are simply fighting with those who may 'kill' them, as below:

Indians Vs U.S. Population - YouTube

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ten Biggest Achievements of Independence of India

I would like to list the main ten biggest achievements of independence of Republic of India, and i would welcome other members to help me, if i do mistakes, which would then need to be improved. thanks:
We also have Illegal immigrant from Italy............
Dont worry nobody will read the first post either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
but still people here including members whine or always shed crocodile tears
Great Friend, Good Sharing :thumb:
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOdaJb8ZAsc
she is the J&K CM Omar's latest girlfriend.
He dumped his wife.
M....the high level pandits do.
miya ,time pass bhi to karna ha:p:p
Then why make thread out of it?

Happy independence day to all..

here i would like to welcome opinion of other members of DFI on my finding on the ten biggest achievements of Independence of India :india:

in short i may say, "as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bolloywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any reason. and we have to defend our Independence from any type of external threat, which we are currently facing in terms of Sectarian War mainly in North East, from the Bangladeshi infiltration..."

=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-bangladesh-has-turned-assam-explosive-3.html

"We now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to those British to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may them provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way" :india:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who brought India's freedom?

There are 4 options.

1) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose for formation of INA which demolished Britain's Indian soldiers loyalty to Britain. Not to forget Britain heavily relied on Indian troops to put down revolts in India.

2) Gandhiji first Indian leader to bring poor villagers to freedom movement, before Gandhiji freedom movement was ran by "Babus" from town.

3) Joint effort of all including Netaji, Gandhiji, Rash behari Bose, Surya Sen, Bhagat Singh for example.

4) Britain themselves voluntarily offered freedom.

My vote goes for Netaji.

Why I am giving few.

Gandhiji himself said Netaji is "Patriot of Patriots.". British Government forbade BBC from broadcasting stories of Indian National Army.

Contemporary British PM Clement Attlee said effects of Bose and INA was most important leading to India's freedom movement.

And please vote.:india:

Indian Freedom Struggle in Short

Netaji always worked in behalf of Mr Gandhi itself, his all the armies had names of Gandhi and others of indian freedom fighters itself, check :ranger:

he was the man who was for the purpose to show that there is a portion of society who may go for armed struggle, even to help Hitler also if it may help india have freedom, while Mr Gandhi even supported participation of indians in British army to negotiate with British rulers for an easy freedom of India, which won't result of unwanted casualities. British government gave an open promise to Mr Gandhi also, that India will get freedom just after WW2, if he support Britain in that war..... Mr Gandhi used to lead "Quit India Movements"/ "Non Corporation"/ Boycott of British products etc., but it was only Mr Jinnah who was for the purpose to resist these Gandhi's efforts. and check, most of the British Indian army people were belonging to Pakistan's areas :ranger:

there was no need to let the unarmed people get killed, if you know that they can't fight with heavily armed military. the only use of population was to put them on strikes, go to jails, boycott british products, "Satyagrah" in millions for "Quit Indian Movements" etc, half of the life of Mr Gandhi passed in jails only, while writing freedom messages for the common people from there :tsk: :facepalm:

and this is how both, Gandhi and Netaji worked together. one was used to put a gun over British Rulers while the other one, Gandhi used all the 'non-violence' techniques to get the work done in the best possible way :thumb:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
There are many who contributed towards the freedom, some sung and some unsung.

Even, I would say, the British helped - with their arrogance which was detested by all concerned and thus the Indian rose, each in his or her ideological way.

thats also a valid point, accepted worldwide, Mr Gandhi himself had accepted the same on few occasions, and as discussed in the British classes too as below.......... British took over that India whose share in world economy was 18%+, while they left India in 1947 when its share in world economy came down to hardly around 2.0%, leaving only agriculture's share in whole Indian economy by 50%+ that time :rofl:

Mr Gandhi mainly fought for having home industries, renewal of Indian industries which would help generate taxes for that Indian government which is for the purpose for the people based in India, not for the people based in Britain whose 'democratically elected' government was putting more taxes on the Indian residents to help British military in their wars. nor Mr Gandhi wanted Indian civilians to buy those British products which were for the purpose to provide jobs to the British workers working in UK, not to indian civilians......
Influenced by the Bhagvad Gita and Hindu beliefs, the Jain religion and the Christian teachings of Leo Tolstoy, Gandhi moved on the path of Satya and Ahimsa. 'Satya' meaning 'truth' and 'ahimsa' meaning 'non-violence' were the two weapons that Gandhi used to fight the enemy.

Gandhi inspired people to boycott British goods and refuse earthy possessions. This movement was known as Swaraj and was economically significant because Indian home industries were virtually destructed by British industrialists. He advocated renewal of native Indian industries and began to use a spinning wheel as a token of return to simple village life. Thereafter, he constantly began promoting satyagraha, non-violence, non-cooperation and swaraj to achieve independence. Finally, in August 1947, the British were forcedto leave India.

Indianfreedomfighters.in

the graphs as below itself say the true pictures, how it was worth for just nothing to be in India after winning WW2. and also, support for Gandhi had gone so high that people were just not co-operating with that time British government anymore. British finally left that man, India, who was for no use anymore :wave:

=>Share of World Manufacturing Output, 1750 - 1900

India's De-Industrialization Under British Rule
http://www.nber.org/papers/w10586.pdf

India was a major player in the world export market for textiles in the early 18th century, but by the middle of the 19th century it had lost all of its export market and much of its domestic market. Other local industries also suffered some decline, and India underwent secular de-industrialization as a consequence. While India produced about 25 percent of world industrial output in 1750, this figure fell to only 2 percent by 1900.:shocked: We use an open, specific-factor model to organize our thinking about the relative role played by domestic and foreign forces in India's de-industrialization. The construction of new relative price evidence is central to our analysis. We document trends in the ratio of export to import prices (the external terms of trade) from 1800 to 1913, and that of tradable to non-tradable goods and own-wages in the tradable sectors going back to 1765. With this new relative price evidence in hand, we ask how much of the de-industrialization was due to local supply-side influences (such as the demise of the Mughal empire) and how much to world price shocks (such as world market integration and rapid productivity advance in European manufacturing), both of which had to deal with an offset the huge net transfer from India to Britain before 1815. Whether the Indian de-industrialization shocks and responses were big or small is then assessed by comparisons with other parts of the periphery.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w10586.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Greatest Kings in Indian History

1st, Chandragupta Maury

Chandragupta Maurya (340 BC – 298 BC) was the founder of the Mauryan Empire and the first emperor to unify India into one state. He ruled from 322 BC until his voluntary retirement and abdication in favour of his son Bindusara in 298 BC.[2][3][4]

Chandragupta Maurya is a pivotal figure in the history of India. Prior to his consolidation of power, most of South Asia was ruled by small states, while the Nanda Dynasty dominated the Gangetic Plains.[5] Chandragupta succeeded in conquering and subjugating almost all of the Indian subcontinent by the end of his reign.[nb 1] His empire extended from Bengal and Assam in the east, to Afghanistan and Balochistan, eastern and south-east Iran in the west, to Kashmir in the north, and to the Deccan Plateau in the south. It was the largest empire yet seen in Indian history.[6][7] :india:

After unifying India, Chandragupta and his chief advisor Chanakya passed a series of major economic and political reforms. He established a strong central administration patterned after Chanakya's text on politics, the Arthashastra (English: Economics and Political Science). Mauryan India was characterised by an efficient and highly organised bureaucratic structure with a large civil service. Due to its unified structure, the empire developed a strong economy, with internal and external trade thriving and agriculture flourishing. In both art and architecture, the Mauryan empire constituted a landmark. There was a growth in culture which derived its inspiration from the Achaemenids and the Hellenistic world.[8] Chandragupta's reign was a time of great social and religious reform in India. Buddhism and Jainism became increasingly prominent.

Along with his grandson, Ashoka, Chandragupta Maurya is one of the most celebrated rulers in the history of India. He has played a crucial role in shaping the national identity of modern India, and has been lionised as a model ruler and as a national hero. ::truestory:

Foundation of the Maurya Empire
Chandragupta Maurya, with the help of Chanakya, defeated the Magadha king and the army of the Chandravanshi clan. Following his victory, the defeated generals of Alexander settled in Gandhara (the Kamboja kingdom), today's Afghanistan. At the time of Alexander's invasion, Chanakya was a teacher in Takshasila. The king of Takshasila and Gandhara, Ambhi (also known as Taxiles), made a peace treaty with Alexander. Chanakya, however, planned to defeat the foreign invasion and sought help from other kings to unite and fight Alexander. Parvateshwara (Porus), a king of Punjab, was the only local king who was able to challenge Alexander at the Battle of the Hydaspes River, but he was defeated. :ranger:

After Alexander's death in 323 BCE, Chandragupta, turned his attention to Northwestern India (modern Pakistan), where he defeated the satrapies (described as "prefects" in classical Western sources) left in place by Alexander (according to Justin), and may have assassinated two of his governors, Nicanor and Philip.[3][12] The satrapies he fought may have included Eudemus, ruler in western Punjab until his departure in 317 BCE; and Peithon, son of Agenor, ruler of the Greek colonies along the Indus until his departure for Babylon in 316 BCE. The Roman historian Justin described how Sandrocottus (Greek version of Chandragupta's name) conquered the northwest:

Chandragupta had defeated the remaining Macedonian satrapies in the northwest of the Indian subcontinent by 317 BCE

Chandragupta extended the borders of his empire towards Seleucid Persia after his conflict with Seleucus c. 305 BCE.

Chanakya then went further east to Magadha, to seek the help of Dhana Nanda, who ruled the vast Nanda Empire which extended from Bihar and Bengal in the east to Punjab and Sindh in the west,[12] but Dhana Nanda refused to help him. After this incident, Chanakya began to persuade his disciple Chandragupta of the need to build an empire that could protect Indian territories from foreign invasion.

By the time he was only about 20 years old, Chandragupta, who had succeeded in defeating the Macedonian satrapies in India and conquering the Nanda Empire, had founded a vast empire that extended from the Bay of Bengal in the east, to the Indus River in the west. In later years he would expand this empire. Chandragupta Maurya (340 BC – 298 BC) was the founder of the Mauryan Empire and the first emperor to unify India into one state. He ruled from 322 BC until his voluntary retirement and abdication in favour of his son Bindusara in 298 BC.[4][5][6]

Successors
Chandragupta Maurya renounced his throne to his son, Bindusara, who became the new Mauryan Emperor. Bindusara's son Ashoka the Great became one of the most influential kings in India's history due to his important role in the history of Buddhism.

Chandragupta Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauryan vs Mongols

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1757779

Mauryan because of their hindu/buddhist origins are always neglected in western world. a empire which was about 6million square km in 300BC and was home to 1/3rd of world humanity and whose founder routed the selucid empire and nanda empire at the age of 19-20.

on other hand their stands a gigantic empire(mongol) though it is the largest empire by land mass as measure but the region included in this empire boast of very less population density ,small armies. Apart from china its difficult to say that any other region which it conquered was high on population. Even china population was not very high at that time. Its population on its greatest extent was around 100million mark(out of which majority was from china) in 1300AD.Whereas mauryan empire population is estimated to be around 50-60million in 250BC whereas the total population around the world in 200BC was 150million approx.

and the big fact is that their should be some compensation when you look at a empire of 6 million sqare km in 300BC and a 30million sqare km empire in 1300AD.

so i want to ask everyone that was mongol enough to beat the chandragupta maurya led mauryan forces. considering that mauryans have 10k war elephants and one of largest standing army of world . :ranger:

=> the indian kings specially the hindu/buddhist kings were the best in using their war elephants. king porus with just 100 war elephants get into the skin of macedonians. and the fact that mongol never faced war elephants in any battle. and if you are riding on horse then your horse need training to stand infront of elephant. regular horses are generally afraid of them and horses generally dont face off with elephants.

and about leadership. genghis inherited some army because his father was KHAN of one of the tribe whereas chandragupta maurya started from zero and he can be considered as a teenage warrior whereas genghis was in his late 30s.

i will be very grateful that if the contributors can bring some new facts about mongols which can give them the upper hand or the reverse as well.

=> Wasn't most of India ultimately conquered by the Mughals who were essentially the mongols 3.0? Of course, in the Mughals time the Rajputs and Sultans were as likely to fight each other as they were to stand against the Mughals.

One thing about Genghis though, he did not inherit his army, because when his Father Yesukhei, who was actually just a minor tribal chief was poisoned by the Tatars when he was a small child, his tribe refused to be lead by a boy so young and abandoned him, his mother, and his three siblings and left them to fend for themselves and live in extreme poverty (no wonder why he became so cynical, his childhood was exceptionally brutal, even for the standards of the day and his people.) After many more events that I will not mention, he slowly built up an army and fought for a long time to become the great leader (or Genghis Khan.)

He had to fight hard for his position, he spent his entire youth and childhood in hardship, he didn't get it anywhere near as easy as most great conquerors. So in effect, he did more or less start from zero, and from zero he went to forge an empire that dwarfed that of rome or macedon. He is a fascinating individual who is sadly often overlooked or dismissed as a savage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan Here's a link to Wikipedia's article on Temujin.

As for India, in a Vacuum, the Mongol Empire at it's peak should be able to conquer the Mauryans if, and that's a big if, they can get significant amounts of forces into the subcontinent, which is blocked off on nearly all sides by a massive amount of jungles and mountains with very few openings. If there are other factors, the Mongols may just decide to settle upon making the Mauryans into a tributary state after a brief scuffle.

At first the Elephants will be a problem, but history shows that Elephants are a very much surmountable problem. Once the mongol horses have gotten accustomed to the smell and sight of elephants, the primary advantage that War Elephants have over Horse Cavalry will disappear. Also, one problem that Elephants have is that fire-arrows frighten them, and if they take too much pain, they'll begin to panic and quite likely charge through their owner's lines. When a horse gets frightened and panics, it just means that you lose some cavalry, when an Elephant gets frightened and panics, it will wreak havoc.

=> the area of mughals were much smaller than maurya empire. and is their any difference btw

6million square km in 300-250BC

and

4million square km in 1700AD. and the fact mughals were not superpower , they were not the best in their time and nor did they fought with any big empire. at the time of indian conquest their were 100s of small kingdoms.

and the fact that mughals were beaten by first maratha empire and then british empire. which means they did not win any significant battle.

maratha dont beat them completely but they snatched many parts of mughal empire even when aurangzeb was alive. for 28 years they cant beat maratha.

NOTE- maratha was not an inherited empire,it was kind of rebellion and it dented mughals badly even when aurangzeb was alive and with arrival of british in early 1700s it was handed a shameful defeat.

and plz dont go by area alone. their is a thing called ERA.

mughals are too small to be compared with mauryan empire.

it will be an insult to chandragupta maurya and ashoka vardhan maurya if they are compared to mughals.

my question is about mauryan vs mongols.

because a empire in 300-250BC with that much area is comparable to an empire of 30million square km in 1300AD and not to a 4 million square km empire of 1700AD.

=> only in dreams mate. the land which genghis conquered at the time of mauryan empire was no man land. Russia, central asia and even china has so little population in comparison to india subcontinent that mauryan dont feel the need of taking those land.

you cant conquer a land where their is no life.

genghis and even his army will be handed ultimate defeat by mauryans in most circumstances. his army fought with small armies that even a small state kalinga of india has more army than any of mongol foes army.

according to ashoka own edict 1lac soldiers from kalinga side were killed.

NOTE-THESE ARE SOLDIERS and not the masscare of civillians.

mongol empire was made by conquering very small army and empires .

10k war elephants are enough to show genghis and his tribe the door of hell. because its obvious that a man in late 30s cant stand in front of 19 year old warrior of over 7 feet height.

=> lets see the difference which shows how mongol are inferior to mauryan empire. :thumb:

POPULATION-

1-MAURYAN EMPIRE

50-60MILLION in 250BC. Which means percentage of population ranges from 33.33% to 38-39%.

2-MONGOL EMPIRE

100-120MILLION in 1300AD. Which means around 25% of world population.

NOTABLE VICTORIES-

1-MAURYAN EMPIRE

Defeating an army of 2lac infantry , 50000 cavalry , 6000war elephants i am refering to the NANDA empire. and for additional info alexander was almost defeated in defeating an indian king with just 20k infantry , and 100 war elephants.

defeating selucid empire at age of 20(chandragupta maurya). if selucus nicator dont married off his daughter i doubt that mauryan would have snatched persepolis,susa from selucid empire. it is written that chandragupta maurya wanted to conquer alexandria to take the revenge of alexander invansion.

http://depts.washington.edu/silkroad...images/map.jpg

see the map as well. this clearly shows that selucid empire which was defeated try to save their empire by marriage treaty.

2-MONGOL EMPIRE

apart from china the other victories dont even need any mention. winning southern parts of russia, eastern europe and even the central asia was like a cake walk for any of the top empire.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1757779

=> first the mauryans in the first place will not allow the mongols to stretch their empire that much. if two such empires exist at the same time then their would be a war i am talking of that thing.

at the peak both were huge but i am talking about that if both exist in same time will maurya empire allow mongol to expand.

their is my main point, i know that mongols were good archers but i think maurya empire has even better archers.

the fact is that maurya empire holds more percentage of population than mongols and hence it covered more area in respect to the area's which has more population density, culture and civillization.

now if you talk about north america in BC i will say very late in AD'S north america was completely isolated with very small population with no culture and civilization.

i was looking forward for an answer based on the tactics and comparison btw army of both empire and not like that they cover 30million square km in 1300AD hence it will make a empire with 6million square KM in 250BC its tributary.

this comment lacks the basic sense. my purpose is to figure out positives and negatives like mauryan empire have 10000 war elephants and it is big positive. similarly mongols have good cavalry , points like these make sense.

this is the thing i was talking about that their is sense of ignorance towards the indian empire in the western world.

i believe their was no empire which has produced two greats in such a small period.
first chandragupta maurya and then his grandson ashoka vardhan maurya. i can give excuse that mauryan empire would have conquered the whole europe and middle east if selucid dont marry away his daughter to chandragupta maurya. their are many things which made me feel that mauryans have upper hand over mongol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles