The difference between Chinese roads and Indian ones

pmaitra

One thing I have liked about the Chinese is that everyone is treated at par. There is no discrimination on the basis of cast, class, sex or position. Every time I have gone anywhere at meal time everyone shares the table, even the driver.
Similarly, I really like this one thing in India, that wherever you go, whether you are a man or woman, rich or poor, whatever religion or caste, everyone has equal rights. No one will ask questions on religion or caste or deny services to anyone based on these things. Odd incidents do happen, but largely, India is very even and tolerant. Heck, we even allow separatists to hold conferences. Very noble country this India is.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Pathancheru - Gachobowli, Hyderabad ORR

satish007

the worst is that India would pay much more money for the projects,if CHinese are not take over it.
Money! Bad guy , why you always money, just some paper printed by US or Sovient ( which India saved a lot while it get collapsed)
To be honesty. Indian should borrow Chinese RMB and hire Chinese build the roads, once CCP collapsed as Sovient, 1 million RMB = 1 Indian Ruppe.
and if Chinese show their muscle, then Indian don't even need return.

satish007

JAYRAM , stop posting , I have like you 3 times, now Bad guy got his lesson.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Aston Martin DB9 on ORR (Outer Ring Road), Hyderabad, India

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles