The difference between Chinese roads and Indian ones

badguy2000

Respected Member
Road building is easiest thing in the world, the difficult part is how much was payed under the table to get the contracts, how much was occupied by officers.
How much people have to pay for driving on it.
BTW, Golden Quadrilateral High Way(GQ) also became a Indian flag. India able to built 15 miles a day.
acha kaam, bahuth acha,Indian.
India has longest road in the world(many are dirt tracks) , the worst is Chinese unable to get the contracts,no even a millimeter. Japnese , Korean are making tons of money.
the worst is that India would pay much more money for the projects,if CHinese are not take over it.

nimo_cn

Country flag
One thing I have liked about the Chinese is that everyone is treated at par. There is no discrimination on the basis of cast, class, sex or position. Every time I have gone anywhere at meal time everyone shares the table, even the driver.

It has given a big boost to the economy of the island. There are many shipyard's located all around this island. For more about Potuo you can read my blog. " A Picnic To Putuo". PotuoShan houses one of the most sacred temples of Budha. It can only be reached by a ferry. As I have said above almost all Chinese are out picnicking during October vacation. They are very spry, agile and enthusiastic about touring and sight seeing. Though the salaries are low, the cost of living high, yet the spirits are high. Everyone is working for himself/herself and the "People's Government" does care a lot for the common people. There was an unprecedent rush and long wait for the ferry unlike last time when I visited the island. Inspite of massive rush, there were no chaos, no bottom pinching, rowdyism or any lewdness. Complete absence of nuisance against women which is a major hurdle for our women really deserves a salute. Anytime anywhere during my three years of stay here I haven't seen any display of vulgarity towards the women even though some dress up provocatively and most of them hobnob with men in all environments because they do every work that men do. There are no red light areas or prostitution dens, though consensual sex is not illegal but rape is punishable by death.

Some interesting observations by the author

A Trip To Zhoushan............Part 1 : navneetkumarbakshi blogs on sulekha, Travel blogs, navneetkumarbakshi blog from india

Global Defence

New threads

Articles