The Devaswom boards of Kerala

parijataka

Country flag
Re: Managing Gods' wealth: Kerala's four Devaswoms together earn Rs 1000 crore annual

Pari - I might be an idiot. I sure can be. I am an open book.
I believe so much good can be done, if we start looking at perspectives outside the prism of our religious lenses.
I support a kid through World Vision. No, I am not preaching or trying to show off. The letters I get from that kid brings tears into my eyes.
And it's just INR 800 per year. I try to give my bit to the society. Small, but I try.
Have a heart, man!
World Vision is a Christian organisation. Many Christian organisations extend help in return for the helped person becoming Christian. I dont know if such help can be considered totally altruistic.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Anyone can claim to be "educated", "informed" and living in kar for 5 years. For all we know, you might just be a adolescent kid, pretending to be someone you're not. You boast of credentials and qualifications Oracle, post photos of them here. We want to see them. Else your claims are under question.
Any lay person can claim himself to be Mahatma by declaring he feeds the poor. Prove that you actually donate 800 to this so called Christian Organisation. For all we know, you might be a closet terrorist like the ones arrested last month. They too were "educated, informed, and living in K'taka".
You boast of them, so you are responsible for proving them my pseudo secular friend.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Re: Managing Gods' wealth: Kerala's four Devaswoms together earn Rs 1000 crore annual

Pari - What is your problem? You always post news about such kind.

It's not nice knowing a fellow Bangalorean has such hate for other communities.
How did you conclude i am communal, i am just asking why government is not declaring or auditing Mosques & church monies. Its people like you who are communal and bringing gaps.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

These things needs to be banned. All money from all religious institutions should be accounted for and spent in the development of the country as a whole. Inclusive development. God fcuking doesn't need our money, poor people do.
This is what i want, i wanted all religious organisation( including church & Mosques) to declare their assets & income & join hands in developing the country. here in India only Hindu temples are being brought under government control & others are let free.

trackwhack

this pales in comparison to the money coming from missionaries and wahabbis

natarajan

I have given a clear solution and stop seeing other community as this is the only solution in our hand

KS

Bye bye DFI

EDIT: Oracle you are either stoned or drunk or your boss, who is not particularly nice to you, is a Tamilian... :)
That I predicted a looooooong time back. Have seen the kind aplenty in my previous office in Mumbai..:heh:

Its better than your region
'Better' is a massive understatement boss. Trust me, its time to update your ignore list.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI

Everything has a limit. When the patience and tolerance runs out, then it'll be showtime.

^
Just FYI

World Vision is a Christian organization
World Vision is a Christian organisation. Many Christian organisations extend help in return for the helped person becoming Christian. I dont know if such help can be considered totally altruistic.
Kinda figures now...:hmm:

Oracle

^
Just FYI

World Vision is a Christian organization
So. What is your point? I know WV is a Christian Organization. Should I make distinction and discrimination when I donate? You owe me? I would donate where ever I like. Where ever I feel young kids have to chance to learn, educate and live a life of dignity. Don't troll.

Anyone can claim to be "educated", "informed" and living in kar for 5 years. For all we know, you might just be a adolescent kid, pretending to be someone you're not. You boast of credentials and qualifications Oracle, post photos of them here. We want to see them. Else your claims are under question.
Any lay person can claim himself to be Mahatma by declaring he feeds the poor. Prove that you actually donate 800 to this so called Christian Organisation. For all we know, you might be a closet terrorist like the ones arrested last month. They too were "educated, informed, and living in K'taka".
You boast of them, so you are responsible for proving them my pseudo secular friend.
Post photos? Of what? Your gf and you killing innocent people with your Hindutva terrorist mob. Bugger off terrorists. What I am, I do not need to prove. I am, what I am. So, crawl under the Hindutva rock, you came from, lazy, webless and obnoxious.

That I predicted a looooooong time back. Have seen the kind aplenty in my previous office in Mumbai..:heh:
Oh! Wow. So speaks the Tamil terrorists in here who cheered at the assassination of a former PM of India, and still cheers for divisive forces to break out India.

Frankly, you're lucky. I am not from the IB. You know what I would have done than. You bloody terrorist.

Better' is a massive understatement boss. Trust me, its time to update your ignore list.
You are traced. You are monitored. You are followed. You are on a witch-hunt.

Now, words of advise. You should be careful, coz', when the hay time comes, you would be kicked in the deportation chamber and land right into a 6"X3" cell.

I would wait.

natarajan

There are mostly off topic nothing to do with devaswom boards of kerala issue.I dont know why a senior member like
oracle has become like this or has any pakistan terrorist hacked his account ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
There are mostly off topic nothing to do with devaswom boards of kerala issue.I dont know why a senior member like
oracle has become like this or has any pakistan terrorist hacked his account ?
When you have a pretty de-racinated attitude towards your own roots coupled with a visceral hatred for people from a particular region and to top it all ,are not sober then things can get messy :)

That is why the kind Gods in the vBulletin have provided a feature called "Ignore List".

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag

So. What is your point? I know WV is a Christian Organization. Should I make distinction and discrimination when I donate? You owe me? I would donate where ever I like. Where ever I feel young kids have to chance to learn, educate and live a life of dignity. Don't troll.

Post photos? Of what? Your gf and you killing innocent people with your Hindutva terrorist mob. Bugger off terrorists. What I am, I do not need to prove. I am, what I am. So, crawl under the Hindutva rock, you came from, lazy, webless and obnoxious.

Oh! Wow. So speaks the Tamil terrorists in here who cheered at the assassination of a former PM of India, and still cheers for divisive forces to break out India.

Frankly, you're lucky. I am not from the IB. You know what I would have done than. You bloody terrorist.

Now, words of advise. You should be careful, coz', when the hay time comes, you would be kicked in the deportation chamber and land right into a 6"X3" cell.

I would wait.
Drunk, again...:D

KS

Bye bye DFI

Drunk, again...:D
Hahaha I take it that it was meant to me. :D

Definintely a case of employee abuse by Tamil managers..

p.s.: Why did you quote him mate...now I''m feeling itchy to unblock him, just to have a go at his posts...:tsk:

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

I am in Bangalore for the last 5 years. I am educated, informed. Please pass me your credentials then we'll take this conversation further. Don't shoot in the dark. I am not your gf.
How much educated you are we all have derived from your own words. I have never seen well educated, not just having a degree and pay-package, people can be so uncouth on a public forum.
Not an idiot/communal/twat like you I guess. Keep your views to your toilet. Don't lecture me. I am much more informed, than you can ever be.

I would wait.
Not a single one of the well educated people I had met on personal life or public forum in last 10 years of being a netizen, have I met an obnoxious, malvolent fool like you!!!! You are not only getting personal you are threatening even!!!!! Traced by whom? Monitored by whom?? Followed even????? A witch hunt????????? Do you think it is PRC or may be you think it was Soviet.

And btw, may be it is a truth you speak. The time may come when the Hindu's will be deported from Hindustan?!!!

#1. Well, you said I am an outsider. FYI, I am not an outsider anywhere in this country. That shows your intentions.
Well if you say this sort of things about TN people you certainly aren't counting urself as one of them. Then you definitely are an outsider.

Influence? All Kannadigas I know hate Tamils. Need influence for that?

It's not. You are a frog of the well, called TN. Most of them are known to be idiots.

Btw, Pari - I am my own Boss. Just shared some details with an Admin of this forum. :)
So what???!!!!!! Well I'm not my own boss, but I can boss around many bosses of such institution 'coz of my profession. But it is nothing to flaunt in a public forum where u r NOT doing any service for any of the members. I have known a great no. of senior members here - A.V., Singh, Enlightenedmonk and more recently Ray sir, Kunal - but have never seen them throwing around their weight or abusing anyone like you just did.

These things needs to be banned. All money from all religious institutions should be accounted for and spent in the development of the country as a whole. Inclusive development. God fcuking doesn't need our money, poor people do.
Why??? Are the people who are donating from their own pockets from their own earning, often hardearned money, donating to the state or their god or dev or allah?? When I donate, I donate so for the upkeep of the Temple, not so that the Political leaders can pocket it.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
^^ Exactly. This drunk has already derailed this thread with his rants, at the risk of further derailment and possible closure of this list, my I add that Oracle is probably one of those coconuts we can see aplenty in TV. Brown outside, White inside. He also hates Hindus and everything concerning Hindu perhaps suggesting he is of "secular" origin or something or some Hindu perhaps seriously abused him in his childhood, the scars of which are yet to be erased.
His arrogance is very brazen and blatant and he self certifies himself as educated and informed when his views and his impolite mannerisms portray him nothing more than an ignorant with nothing better to do at night than drink and pound away at the keyboard.
People like Oracle are found aplenty in the cities of today. They think that just because they have a few wads of currency in their pocket and because they wear 'branded' rags, it makes them demigods, above and beyond question.
They rant against spiritual matters and speaks endlessly on topics which they know nothing about. His greatest enemies are the poor beggars on the street and poor farmers in the farms because to him, it is because of them that India is a third-world country. He would jolly well leave this land and take up a foreign citizenship from US or UK and sing *Star spangled banners* more heartily than his Vande-Mataram, the words of which he perhaps does not even understand. US, UK are his idols, Pakistan is his trusted friend of sixty years who should be forgiven and embraced, because after all, Pakis are humans too, right.
Of course, the above is not a specific commentary on Oracle, but people who display the same kind of characteristics and mannerisms like he does.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles