The Demographic Seige of Al Hind

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is not China. You cannot make things happen by SIMPLY enacting a law. This is a democracy and every new law enacted has a blow-back.
And we will give them a disproportionately bigger blow back.

Do you want 172 million people clashing with the police throughout the country?
They better don't unless they want a severe thrashing from 1000 million people

All this while our status as a secular and robust democracy will be tossed down the drain.
Democracy means the will of the majority.
And the word secular is unconstitutional. Try your BS on someone naive.

Muslims hate us, we need to approach the issue in a MUCH MORE amicable way.
I have too much self respect to buy your idea of daughter selling seriously. But I am not gonna prevent you from buying your peace that way. You can buy peace with them whatever way you want, even by sucking up to them. I prefer to keep my self respect intact.

The best way forward is to treat them as a citizen, no less than a Hindu.
That has been tried and it dint work. Time for a more pragmatic approach.

The constitution directs us to do so and if you say or do otherwise, you are disrespecting the Constitution of India.
:rolleyes: Stop talking like aaptard. Constitution is a frame work for how the govt should function and not for us common people on how we should function.

If what I said is unconstitutional, then what about the Muslims who believe Islam is the best. Aren't they unconstitutional?

Again, since you hallucinate so much about constitution as if its a god given direction, if Hindus change the constitution to make Islam illegal, will the Muslims follow it? The point being, your opinion and understanding of constitution is beyond stupid.

If you are worried about a demographic shift, best make sure that they get enough educational opportunities and do not fall victim to anti-Hindu ideologies.
Not my fucking problem. What they do with themselves is not my concern nor is it my problem. If they are going to be anti Hindu, they will face its consequences . if they fear the consequences, they will have to change their anti Hindu agenda and attitude.

I have too much self respect to suck up to them like the shameless intellectual dogs suggest.

By doing what you are suggesting, we are actually doing the exact opposite of what should be done.
Au contraire, I am suggesting the only possible way out of the mess secular dogs and intellectual filth created for us. Again, you are free to practice your way of purchasing peace.

they understand our concerns and all the while do not fear us and do not feel oppressed, they themselves as a community will do something about it.
Again not my fucking problem. Pakistan was created precisely for the dogs who feel oppressed here. They can go there.
You can suck up to them all you want, leave me and others with self respect out of it

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But that's democracy, one party will win and other will loose. How long do we play this game ? You cannot have BJP all the time as much as you like. Hindus should branch out like Bishnois and procreate and instill values. Join army, police, politics, judiciary in huge numbers.

Look at how Orthodox Jews dominate Israel's security apparatus - more aggressive & ruthless in fighting terrorists. They reject secular degeneracy, have arranged marriages even in US, high TFR, & will control Israel soon. Our army on the other hand bans Rakhi and Tilak.

http://forward.com/opinion/israel/206918/a-kippah-on-the-head-of-israel-s-intelligence-ch/

American Jewish Fertility by Religious Current
Religious Sect Average No. of Children per Woman
Ultra-Orthodox 6.72
Modern Orthodox 3.39
Conservative 1.74
Reform 1.36
Secular 1.29
Oh I am going to have four children and I would suggest my family to do the same.

Besides, as I already said, we need to get rid of the self respect lacking whores among us and try to educate the naive morons.

Remember, just 60% of Hindus voting for BJP would mean a 500+ MP seat majority for BJP in parliament. We can do whatever we want with that numbers.

The question is, how long is it going to take to educate the morons in our ranks?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh please stop with this secularism cheap talk.
India is a Hindu majority country and what is wrong in Hindus dominating it ?
Feel happy that Muslims are not killed, raped and forcibly converted everyday like it happens to Hindus in Bastards' countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh.
The secular scum should be exiled to live in Pakistan and only then they take their head out of their ass

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, secular scums must be burned.
They should not even live in India's vicinity at all.
Nah. Killing them is too easy. These retards should be made to live among pakis to teach them about real pain.

Shadow

Country flag
No, each of us must unite together and gracefully make Muslims move out of India to Pakistan.
Kicking them out might be a tough job to do,if you think in realistic terms.We can play the policy of divide and rule with them. i.e first divide the muslims into sub groups such as shia-sunni and weaken them.Their greatest strength is their unity.And secondly as i mentioned above we can try to convert 50% of their population there by significantly weakening their Muslim cause.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Kicking them out might be a tough job to do,if you think in realistic terms.We can play the policy of divide and rule with them. i.e first divide the muslims into sub groups such as shia-sunni and weaken them.Their greatest strength is their unity.And secondly as i mentioned above we can try to convert 50% of their population there by significantly weakening their Muslim cause.
We should try both. They can remain as Muslims if they are like Abdul kalam. If not, they should be kicked out. In the mean time, we convert them to Hinduism with carrots.

asingh10

And this is what a gora thinks of bishnois...typical really.

Rhonda Felice
2 years ago
That is nasty dirty.Not to mention ignorant. Just when I thinl I can't see anything more ignorant from those people and what happens?They out do themselves in ignorance.Sickening.They let their children starved to death LITERLY and turn around and breast feeding an animal.

I_PLAY_BAD

Kick them out won't work.
That is why I said "gracefully move them out of India".

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Wouldn't It be possible to turn off e&w Pakistan water? Problem largely solved in only few days.

Obviously have to get rid of islamic nukes first though.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Either Islam will reform in the region or subcontinent will go through bloodbath again.

I heard one gentlemen saying the following about Islam:
"They consider Hinduism OS 0.0 or worthless to be honest
Judaism OS 1.0
Christianity OS 2.0
Islam OS 3.0 the best and last version

But this OS 3.0 does not work better than others"

Until this reality exists and muslims do not have self realization, confrontation is guaranteed. Sooner or later they will first try to eliminate infidels then fight among themselves for political control. A lot depends on what choice they make.

DingDong

Country flag
Either Islam will reform in the region or subcontinent will go through bloodbath again.

I heard one gentlemen saying the following about Islam:
"They consider Hinduism OS 0.0 or worthless to be honest
Judaism OS 1.0
Christianity OS 2.0
Islam OS 3.0 the best and last version

But this OS 3.0 does not work better than others"

Until this reality exists and muslims do not have self realization, confrontation is guaranteed. Sooner or later they will first try to eliminate infidels then fight among themselves for political control. A lot depends on what choice they make.
With the rise of Extreme Right in India (RSS is not the extreme Right) they are now getting fair chance of tasting their own recipe which they used to enthusiastically serve to the "others". Let them feel the pinch.

Let them know that if sacrificing a cow is an integral part of their identity then they will get a fork up their butt every time they go on an "identity preservation mission" or worse.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This is not China. You cannot make things happen by SIMPLY enacting a law. This is a democracy and every new law enacted has a blow-back. Do you want 172 million people clashing with the police throughout the country? All this while our status as a secular and robust democracy will be tossed down the drain.
Now instead of trying to make the Muslims hate us, we need to approach the issue in a MUCH MORE amicable way. The best way forward is to treat them as a citizen, no less than a Hindu. The constitution directs us to do so and if you say or do otherwise, you are disrespecting the Constitution of India. If you are worried about a demographic shift, best make sure that they get enough educational opportunities and do not fall victim to anti-Hindu ideologies. By doing what you are suggesting, we are actually doing the exact opposite of what should be done. If they understand our concerns and all the while do not fear us and do not feel oppressed, they themselves as a community will do something about it.
DIsgusting...........................................

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
DIsgusting...........................................
The disgusting part is that he dint even tried to hide that Muslims are basically anti Hindu filth. Atleast other leftist morons try to be apologetic on why Muslims are nationalist and not anti kaffirs(whether they actually believe it or not is another issue entirely) but he openly admits Muslims are anti Hindu and hate us and that is why we should suck up to them. Pathetic lack of self respect isn't it?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The disgusting part is that he dint even tried to hide that Muslims are basically anti Hindu filth. Atleast other leftist morons try to be apologetic on why Muslims are nationalist and not anti kaffirs(whether they actually believe it or not is another issue entirely) but he openly admits Muslims are anti Hindu and hate us and that is why we should suck up to them. Pathetic lack of self respect isn't it?
DUDE I am in europe and I see this all the time..... Note that that is EXCLUSIVELY for muslims....if a hindu (and there are some , mostly refugees from SL civil war) was to even demand his fair share ... :lol: we all know what would happen.

punjab47

Banned
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...gh-ji-nitnem-true-bharat-political-vis.67755/

Ample brave Singh warriors will rise.
They will face the Turks and and make them defenceless.

Throughout the world the Khalsa Panth will be prominent
The Hindu Dharma will prevail, and the Turks will be in flight.

Every one will worship only the one Almighty.
The entire world will immediately be blissful.

Drive all the turk tyrants from hind
Make the dharam fly in all corners

Destroy the graves, churches and mosques
Let only the name of the Akaal be spoken
Command me to kill and destroy the Turks.
Eliminate the killing of the cow from the entire universe.

I shall kill the Mughals and end their rule.
The triumphant clarion call of morality will again resound in the universe.

This slave of yours stands at your door and implores to you.
Destroy the Turks and enlighten the universe

Have compassion on your slave to enable him to make the four corners (of the universe) pay obeisance at
your feet.
Whosoever prays to you crosses over this ocean of the illusory world.

Grant me this boon.
Relieve the cow of agony and all ailments.

The stalwart Singh warriors shall rise and make the blue clothed Muslims (Turks) flee. (In 'Assa-di-Vaar' ,
the Muslims are the wearers of blue clothes e.g. "Neel bastar ley kapre pehrey turk pathani amal kiya".
Meaning: - all the people started wearing blue, the attire of the muslims and also followed their way of life.)

Kindly adhere to my specific request.
Annihilate the evil demons and safeguard the cow (destitute).

How can I describe your boundless praise?
You are the sermon, beyond comparison the adorable Krishna

The predominance of the Turks (Muslims) ought to be wiped out from the world.
The saints and devotees should endure and the evil thieves perish.

--
Not in order & bad english translations but I hope message is not lost on the confused ones.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।

FRYCRY

Country flag
Imbeciles like you ignore everything that was happening during emergency, plus the forced kuri-maar & nakshbandi.

None of that happened in a vacuum,

BTW AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB HAD WEAPONS FROM THE FOUNDING AS 6TH HAD TWO SWORDS FOR SPIRTUAL & PHYSICAL RAAJ.

COME AGAIN, THIS TIME ARMY IS ON OUR SIDE AS 2010 & 2012 COUPS SHOW. IT WILL JUST TURN INTO SUB-CONTINENT WIDE HUNT FOR ALL CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS & SECULAR TRAITORS LIKE YOU.

I'm glad Indira, Sundarji, Vaidya, everyone is gone.

Btw, imbecile go look up operation black thunder where the police handled it instead of Sickulars like you.

That's what KPS Gill had suggested to go in first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Black_Thunder

I hope you get opportunity to say these things in front of Jatt Sardar as we need to improve Hindu demographic anyway. :)

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...gh-ji-nitnem-true-bharat-political-vis.67755/

Ample brave Singh warriors will rise.
They will face the Turks and and make them defenceless.

Throughout the world the Khalsa Panth will be prominent
The Hindu Dharma will prevail, and the Turks will be in flight.

Every one will worship only the one Almighty.
The entire world will immediately be blissful.

Drive all the turk tyrants from hind
Make the dharam fly in all corners

Destroy the graves, churches and mosques
Let only the name of the Akaal be spoken
Command me to kill and destroy the Turks.
Eliminate the killing of the cow from the entire universe.

I shall kill the Mughals and end their rule.
The triumphant clarion call of morality will again resound in the universe.

This slave of yours stands at your door and implores to you.
Destroy the Turks and enlighten the universe

Have compassion on your slave to enable him to make the four corners (of the universe) pay obeisance at
your feet.
Whosoever prays to you crosses over this ocean of the illusory world.

Grant me this boon.
Relieve the cow of agony and all ailments.

The stalwart Singh warriors shall rise and make the blue clothed Muslims (Turks) flee. (In 'Assa-di-Vaar' ,
the Muslims are the wearers of blue clothes e.g. "Neel bastar ley kapre pehrey turk pathani amal kiya".
Meaning: - all the people started wearing blue, the attire of the muslims and also followed their way of life.)

Kindly adhere to my specific request.
Annihilate the evil demons and safeguard the cow (destitute).

How can I describe your boundless praise?
You are the sermon, beyond comparison the adorable Krishna

The predominance of the Turks (Muslims) ought to be wiped out from the world.
The saints and devotees should endure and the evil thieves perish.

--
Not in order & bad english translations but I hope message is not lost on the confused ones.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।
I laugh at today's sikhs (apart from the ones in military) , they are busy in taking drugs, fighting among themselves, in punjab more than hindus now sikhs are becoming castiest jatt sikh chamar sikh mazhabi sikh what nonsense is this and you are one castiest sikh too lol with weird dreams of finishing all abrahamic faiths from the subcontinent

punjab47

Banned
I laugh at today's sikhs (apart from the ones in military) , they are busy in taking drugs, fighting among themselves, in punjab more than hindus now sikhs are becoming castiest jatt sikh chamar sikh mazhabi sikh what nonsense is this and you are one castiest sikh too lol with weird dreams of finishing all abrahamic faiths from the subcontinent
why stop at sub-continent you bhenchod are you in love with them?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles