The Dedication of the INDIAN ARMY towards the people of INDIA

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The Dedication of the ARMY towards their people

Only the Army can do this

They are not just dishing out food etc.

They are lying on the steel wires, just like wooden planks which just got washed away, forming a human bridge to enable people to crawl over their bodies and cross the stream to safety

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Jai Jawan......... Jai Hind............ Truly great dedication towards the country and the people of INDIA.

Last edited:

Naren1987

Only the Indian Army can do this

They are not just dishing out food etc.

They are lying on the steel wires, just like wooden planks which just got washed away, forming a human bridge to enable people to crawl over their bodies and cross the stream to safety

No one other than the armed forces has ever done, or will ever do, such a good job !!

And when they seek their dues, the govt says they are like anyone else. Are they? Look at this.

Army jawans providing relief during the recent Sikkim earthquake.

And that SOB Nehru wanted to scrap the Indian Army, heck , we need the Army for building bridges, and you think that the police forces are enough to take care of this country?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
In fact Nehru was the reason for the Kashmir issue being dragged for so long.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well the source is from a friend of mine who is an IAF vetran. I am a member of a group in YAHOO, which is known as IAF VETRANS. I got a mail from my group and it was in this mail that I saw this and I posted this. Anyway I will check the source again.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well guys I checked the source and it is false. I request everyone to take back their likes and I want the mods to delete the thread. Sorry for posting wrong information. Please forgive me.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles