The Curse of Being a Pakistani

Blackwater

KARACHI: The United States has imposed new restrictions on PIA flights. According to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) after April 22 prior to arriving in the US, all passengers and luggage on board PIA aircrafts will be subjected to another security check at the Manchester airport.

PIA flies to New York via Manchester three times a week. The average stop over time in Manchester is one and a half hour, but after the new restrictions this will be increased to between six and seven hours.

US imposes new restrictions on PIA

The new restrictions will not only create problems for PIA passengers but also raise costs for the national flag carrier.

According to PIA officials, the new restrictions may completely throw the airlines flight schedule to the US in disarray. Observers believe that the new restrictions might be because of Pakistan closure of the Nato supply route.

US imposes new restrictions on PIA - geo.tv

Blackwater

tough times for pak brothers . if they fly other airlines they are subjected to harassment and if they travel in their own PIA they have to pay more and wait more

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
KARACHI: The United States has imposed new restrictions on PIA flights. According to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) after April 22 prior to arriving in the US, all passengers and luggage on board PIA aircrafts will be subjected to another security check at the Manchester airport.

PIA flies to New York via Manchester three times a week. The average stop over time in Manchester is one and a half hour, but after the new restrictions this will be increased to between six and seven hours.

US imposes new restrictions on PIA

The new restrictions will not only create problems for PIA passengers but also raise costs for the national flag carrier.

According to PIA officials, the new restrictions may completely throw the airlines flight schedule to the US in disarray. Observers believe that the new restrictions might be because of Pakistan closure of the Nato supply route.

US imposes new restrictions on PIA - geo.tv

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
tough times for pak brothers . if they fly other airlines they are subjected to harassment and if they travel in their own PIA they have to pay more and wait more
What happened sire? You feeling sorry for Pukis?:tsk::tsk:

mayfair

Even than, it makes more sense to concentrate on the owner of the rabid dog who keeps egging the dog after you, than the dog itself.
There lies the rub..there are too many owners and too many that feed the dog so much so that the dog has often bitten the hand that feeds it. Yet those hands are far more reluctant to take the dog to the cleaners than us, the perpetual victims and imagined foe.

The dog needs to be neutered to get rid of its testosterone (or is it progesterone? maybe both in unequal mix) fueled lunacy, if not put down outright. The trouble is the overlords (Yanks, Brits, Chicoms and the Wahabi kingdom) will never let that happen.

mki

10 percent of Pakistani citizens might be LIBERALS BUT even the MOST LIBERAL
and Most Educated Pakistani citizen INCLUDING those living in the west are ANTI India

This is why Indians ENJOY the sufferings of Pakistanis whether they are
1. Economic sufferings and growing bankruptcy of pakistan
2. Terror attacks in Pakistan
3. Such humiliation meted out at Airports
you are 100% right mate..... its my personal experience.

I am working in Foreign exchange and remmitance company.
I have some paki customer and you will be surprise they are doing phd. but still paki-madressa mentality.......
If anyone want to send money overseas they need to produce id (Govt-ID) thats law in NZ to stop money laundering. PAkis always have problem to produce id.... and one day i was on counter and i ask for id..... two were sending large amount so as per law i need 2 IDs and proof of residence... i asked..... he refused to produce so i refused to send......... they pakis discussing at that time, this hindu baniyas are everywhre in banks and all financial companies...... i heard that. so after that i resist my self a lot to not to forgot my Customer service skill but finally i lost passions and i had to tell them..... yes we are everywhere because we are not from terrorist and dont belong to terrorist country.......

even after this incedent, some pakistanis are good and i really like them but the ratio is 1/100.

aerokan

Country flag
What treatment? You are doing the Pakistanis a huge favour!

Pakistanis need to be ignored and pushed back further into the annals of insignificance.

They strive on attention, and threads like these seem to give them plenty of spotlight.

Pakistanis are the loudest people I've seen thumping their chests trying to associate themselves with the Arabs, Persians, and other Muslim peoples. But, no one cares. The Arabs couldn't care less about Pakistan, nor do the Persians, nor anyone else. They are insignificant people, vying desperately for attention.

Pakistanis only claim to fame is their enmity towards India; and naive Indians jump towards providing them the same.

Wake up, your country is economically 10 times the size of Pakistan. Forget those chaps as an insignificant nuisance, and deal with a much more economically closer rival, our good friend to the North!
Aren't we ignoring them right now? Attack after attack, they don't forget to get tired or to take time off. We still sit and watch the show without any reaction. No wonder Ghori was able to attack our country repeatedly despite losing several times and all it took was one victory to wipe out our honorable ancestors. All our honorable ancestors did was to ignore and show compassion even to the enemies. Do i see anything different happening now? :scared2::scared2:

Blackwater

:thumb::thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles