the copyrate cellphone of Phillipines Fishmen

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, one phillipine fishman protested Chinese "invasion of Phillipine Scarebrour shoal" ,by showing pictures of his cellphone........CHinese copyrate cellphone " MY Iphone"....hehe

BTW, "MY Iphone" is also made in CHina.....

fzaq

it's my|phone (my phone).
really cheap cellphones, i used to have one before. got broken after a year of use. oh well, it's made in china

Reactions: nrj

ice berg

You make it sounds like someone is forcing you to buy it.:rofl:

Not Chinas fault that you cant afford a decent phone.

satish007

definitly China should feel confuse, every PH able to get a smart phone with 8million pixel to capture how tough Chinese are now.
stay away from US, accept China is your boss, then we can share some resource / business to you. and we possibility will help you guys take more Egnlish skill jobs away from India. because Both US and Chinese like your guys English, more clean, less weird accent than Indian.

Last edited:

fzaq

definitly China should feel confuse, every PH able to get a smart phone with 8million pixel to capture how tough Chinese are now.
stay away from US, accept China is your boss, then we can share some resource / business to you. and we possibility will help you guys take more Egnlish skill jobs away from India. because Both US and Chinese like your guys English, more clean, less weird accent than Indian.
no thanks.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A very legitimate reason to claim the entire island. :facepalm:

Good luck with that in the UN.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Check this message from the Filipino website of My Phone: my|phone - wala ka sa phone ko.

"My|Phone – the first and only Filipino mobile phone brand that offers dual SIM mobility – grew from a favor for friends to try out a local mobile phone brand in an attempt to join the playing field of established international giants. Three years down the line, My|Phone has proven to be a definitive contender in the Philippine mobile phone landscape, consistently averaging significant sales figures. The response has driven My|Phone to continuously strive to develop better phones at much affordable prices.

No doubt a revolutionary mobile handset provider, My|Phone is the first and leading Filipino mobile phone manufacturer in the Philippines and My|Phone is the first mobile phone provider with customized applications and content tagged as "Pinoy Phone", a software exclusively created for My|Phone with a gamut of data such as recipes, jokes, and even prayers.

xxx"

Maybe the cellphone units under this brand are made in China but so are Iphones and other popular cellular phones. So are you also going to claim that Apple Iphones are Chinese products? :pound::pound::pound:

(Most products are now made in China. But for how long? We'll see...)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
however, Phillipins itself has not approve UNCLOS yet,....hahaha...
Chicom being Chicom as usual. Please read resources outside the official propaganda apparatus of the CCP and PLA. Here read this article: The Author and the Sea | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

But just to facilitate, I have quoted the pertinent portion of that article:

"xxx
The making of UNCLOS took 37 years. In 1957, the UN began a multilateral conference on the Law of the Sea (LOS). In 1966, the UN drafted the LOS Treaty.

In 1983, it was finalized for ratification by member countries. In 1984, Philippine Congress ratified it. In the same year, Senator Tolentino went to Montego Bay, Jamaica where he submitted the Philippines' instruments of ratification to the UN.

xxx"

This is the real "Ha ha ha!" moment! :rofl:

thecurryguy

Tihar Jail
Banned
What can I say, other than calling out disrespectful and racist titles what else could you do.

that's how some white ppl discriminate other race.

Forgetting the fact that you are one who lies in this band, using such title would be a truly stupid idea.

Well some people are just morons, I cant expect much them, Can I?

Chicom being Chicom as usual. Please read resources outside the official propaganda apparatus of the CCP and PLA. Here read this article: The Author and the Sea | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

"xxx
The making of UNCLOS took 37 years. In 1957, the UN began a multilateral conference on the Law of the Sea (LOS). In 1966, the UN drafted the LOS Treaty.

In 1983, it was finalized for ratification by member countries. In 1984, Philippine Congress ratified it. In the same year, Senator Tolentino went to Montego Bay, Jamaica where he submitted the Philippines' instruments of ratification to the UN.

xxx"

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
really cheap cellphones, i used to have one before. got broken after a year of use. oh well, it's made in china
cheap and quality never go together well. if you want a quality product spend the money to buy an iphone/samsung galaxy, wait those are made in china too:tsk:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
you would buy IPhone, that made in China too.

GromHellscream

"xxx

xxx"

Don't show your innocent in this case.

Both China govt and Philippine govt ratified UNCLOS, but according to the right given by UNCLOS itself, at the same time both also denied that UNCLOS can be used on issues of disputing land related to each country. If Philippine want UNCLOS to judge this issue, they should modify their civil law first and persuade China to modify their civil law as well. But we all know that's impossible to happen and flaming on UNCLOS is showing what a mess Philippine govt is, both in logic and organization, or how hypocritical they are in misleading their people and fools like you. HAHAHA!

Oh btw, their boss US didn't ratify UNCLOS and even doesn't admit other countries' demands on 12 nmiles of sovereign waters and 200 nmiles of EEZ. US govt only admits 3 nmiles of sovereign waters which is convenient for them to interfere other countries from sea. In order to push China on UNCLOS, how stupid they are to ask their boss US for help.

Last edited:

CherrywoodHunter

buy quality toys like huawei ascend d quad or ascend p1s if they are affordable
truly made in china, from cpu to user manual

Last edited by a moderator:

fzaq

at least Iphones/samsung phones are from a reputable company

fzaq

still you cant make claims using old maps. haha

Global Defence

New threads

Articles