The Conspiracy Theories thread

Akask kumar

First of all, Jews are the ones who developed a way to farm in the deserts. So they are actually planting trees there, not cutting them.

Second, do you think every single jew is going out and cutting plants down?

Third, Jews are not existential threat. Islam is. If anything should be made illegal, it should be the Quran. You should concentrate on saving humanity and human values first and then the earth. Human civilisation needs to develop to a level where every human believes in an equal and peaceful life. Only then can we concentrate on other things.
get your fact checked pal..

jews are making desert green ?? true but with what? have your heard about GMO and MONSANTO and thier evil agenda, i think not.. go and google MONSANTO,GMO & JEW..

Jews have infilterated into other religions. eg the WAHABI muslims are in fact CRYPTO JEWS controlling SAUDI ARABIA..

all knwo about zionist ROTHSCHILD.. FYI the east India company was owned By one RothSCHILd..
ISLAM is a good religion but its books and philosophy are moulded by the WAHABI ..

either JEWS directly control a nation, society or they plant moles ..these moles need not to be JEWS they can be any1

Kshatriya87

Country flag
get your fact checked pal..

jews are making desert green ?? true but with what? have your heard about GMO and MONSANTO and thier evil agenda, i think not.. go and google MONSANTO,GMO & JEW..

Jews have infilterated into other religions. eg the WAHABI muslims are in fact CRYPTO JEWS controlling SAUDI ARABIA..

all knwo about zionist ROTHSCHILD.. FYI the east India company was owned By one RothSCHILd..
ISLAM is a good religion but its books and philosophy are moulded by the WAHABI ..

either JEWS directly control a nation, society or they plant moles ..these moles need not to be JEWS they can be any1
Wahabi muslims are crypto jews? Where did you get this information from?

Rothschild? They are rich and spoiled. They control some sections of different industries. So what? Many super rich folks do too.

Rothschild was ONE OF THE controllers of east india company. He didn't OWN the east india company.

Last statement is such a generalized one that I can't facepalm myself enough. Jews control a nation? Which nation? society? Which society? Plant moles? Where? Do you have any proof?

Akask kumar

Rothschild? They are rich and spoiled. They control some sections of different industries. So what? Many super rich folks do too.

Rothschild was ONE OF THE controllers of east india company. He didn't OWN the east india company.

Last statement is such a generalized one that I can't facepalm myself enough. Jews control a nation? Which nation? society? Which society? Plant moles? Where? Do you have any proof?
i thoought u guies are good and better than me.. understood hinduism and world conspiracy better than me but SIGH ..DOUBLE FACE PALM. . i will answer and will post..

jews control nations.. Dnt u knw this.. i will be surprised .. by jews i mean zionist. the elite jews.. they are sitting over money supply.. you control money supply to a nation you control that nationn..

dont you know to commence a big gvt project countries take loan from WB,IMF etc?? during 90s India was denied loan from WB . even before that..India was always denied loans from WB because India never accepted terms and condition of WB & IMF.. but during the 90s financial crisis we had to surrender ..MMS became FM.since then all the FM are chosen by WB ,IMF.. even R3(raghu ram ) was one.. so they are "stooges"

Rothschild owns/control/rules IMF,WB

all conspiracy maniacs know this EXCPT PPL ON THiS FORUM..

my next post will be on the WAHABI , ISIS.. may be i will post the link directly from where i read coz i am not a so called researcher..
i am here jst for my love towards space news and defence news.. that it

Last edited:

Akask kumar

read more about ROTHSCHILD , u seem to know but need to know more..They control the financial system of this world.literally they own this planet.

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/worth-more-than-sum-total-of-entire.html

how Rothschild accumulated all this money and power.. it has to do with india.. remember India was called Golden sparrow in ancient time.. with immense deposit of gold..

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/10/tipu-sultan-unmasked-capt-ajit.html

rothschild owned britain , forget controlling the company.. they accumulated immense wealth ..they were the drug runner. on the globe.. I hope u know about the BOSTON TEA PARTY>>

ever wondered why parsis ,despite miniscule population , are rich and hold key position in society tilll today??

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2010/11/drug-runners-of-india-capt-ajit.html

Akask kumar

:rofl:

:shock:

Any reference for same please ?
ever wondered depite being so called muslim why Saudi ROYAL Kings support ISRAEL?? heard about LAWRENCE OF ARABIA?? read u will know about crypto jew bloodline.. Dont panic it runs to even india , dnt ask me to put link for that ,focus on just wahabi saudi kings..

read here..
http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/04/lawrence-of-arabia-truth-exhumed-capt.html

ISLAM at its birth was good , Muhammad was hindu,his uncle was shiva worshipper.. the King Perumal was so impressed with ISLAM that he converted himslef and was buried at Salalah, Oman. built a mosque in kerala in kodungallur (ITS THE FORST MOSQUE IN INDIA)

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/08/ibn-battuta-at-calicut-capt-ajit.html

Sonnpekikd

Still, you all dont get the issue...

The world bank aso, the UN ARE MAKING EXTINCT THIS WHOLE WORLD AND NO ONE NOT EVEN FUCKING HINDUS ARE DISOBEYING OR EVEN AKNOWLEDIGING IT OR WHAT EVER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? GET FUCKING THE HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES

The jewish party has created the desert in the first place... and not only in the cursed land... but fe also in all india... and now some idiot jews plant trees on 1 hectare...

I am not a terrorist organization because i speak the truth, you are a terrorist organization because youre terrorizing every living being.

Sonnpekikd

Organized crime and pedophilia are no religion.

Hindus need to fight what is destroying Hinduism first. Then comes nature.​

In the course of this headless fighting against things that they jews serve you on the silver tablet, you are destroying nature in such a way that it then dont exist anymore. And now i ask you great great hindu with jewish touch, what the hindus will do then with their nature religion. Pray to a fucking jew in a spacecraft going to make extinct all live on some other planets? In the space search for another planet with an athmosphere, whie there is radiation that is so strong that penetrates 2 meter of lead still makes your children cripples and dumb? Thats also the reason why you are all developing artificial intelligence and robotic space technology for the jews, because they will takes you on their ships and escape you to a planet on some other solar system, that will for sure have an athmosphere and if not how cares, seach for some other planets in the radiation and with minus 250 degrees, how dumb are you really? YOu really believe this story of other planet for you. I ask you how many planets with athmosphere does humanity know and how many of them is it destroying right now on the orders of the pope and some pedos?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Akask kumar You are asking me to check my facts. Here is a definition of fact for you

FACT - A thing that has been proven to be true.

What you are posting here are blogs and stories. A conspiracy theory at best. Do you have any proven source for all this?

You can go on believing whatever you want. I won't till I see proof of such outrageous claims.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Still, you all dont get the issue...

The world bank aso, the UN ARE MAKING EXTINCT THIS WHOLE WORLD AND NO ONE NOT EVEN FUCKING HINDUS ARE DISOBEYING OR EVEN AKNOWLEDIGING IT OR WHAT EVER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? GET FUCKING THE HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES

The jewish party has created the desert in the first place... and not only in the cursed land... but fe also in all india... and now some idiot jews plant trees on 1 hectare...

I am not a terrorist organization because i speak the truth, you are a terrorist organization because youre terrorizing every living being.
I'm terrorising every living being? Really? Where did you get that from?

Sonnpekikd

Thats the consequence of your support for the world end americans, jews and christians and their capitalism.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
*/thread revival*/

The Future is Orwellian,

Wrong-Thinkers beware!
1677946818399.png

yep, they literally gonna make this meme into reality 'wagie in his cagie'
1677949048821.png

or even if not going that far, this is very much possible
1677949079365.png

but as always, 4chins have found their own solushan to this problem