The Conspiracy Theories thread

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
What didn't I answer? Homo Sapiens evolution is exponential. for eg. 1st step takes 50000 yrs, next step 10000 yrs, 3rd step 1000yrs, 4th step 200yrs so on and so forth.

Dont know about the super beings of the pre-paleolithic era, maybe pre-cambrian, called Homo Dravida who lived in utopia... no wait, el dorado... no wait, atlantis... no wait, oh whatever...

If only faith could defeat genetics and carbon dating...

The land you are talking about did exist, but not as Tamil Kingdoms.

Ancient Lost Continent Discovered in Indian Ocean

hAHA cool u still dint answer me ... u dont have r know about it to answer ... keep trolling cheers

Last edited:

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
What didn't I answer? Homo Sapiens evolution is exponential. for eg. 1st step takes 50000 yrs, next step 10000 yrs, 3rd step 1000yrs, 4th step 200yrs so on and so forth.

Dont know about the super beings of the pre-paleolithic era, maybe pre-cambrian, called Homo Dravida who lived in utopia... no wait, el dorado... no wait, atlantis... no wait, oh whatever...

If only faith could defeat genetics and carbon dating...

The land you are talking about did exist, but not as Tamil Kingdoms.

Ancient Lost Continent Discovered in Indian Ocean
Finally u googled but i giggled when u said
eg. 1st step takes 50000 yrs, next step 10000 yrs, 3rd step 1000yrs, 4th step 200yrs so on and so forth.
wat do u mean by it? its 2013 have we evolved? or we ll evolve in next 30 years dude comom man.It sound like kids telling stories .At least you should had found a good bogus one you dint :dude:

So u accepted that land existed and but its not Tamil ..Ok Tell me why ? I gave you good reason why it is.Now you tell me why it was'nt .There are scripts which talks about 1 st Sanga Kalam (united civilization of dravida) 2 lakh years ago.They have detailed discribtion on Kumari Kandam and way of living.As u know our 1st god is Lord Shiva do u know he is a Pandia Vansa ? First rulers of 1st Sanga Kalam .His son Lord Muruga ruled next His temples are all over tamil Nadu.Most famous is 6 Mountains where he lived later converted into Temple.He is a Tamil God.When Dravidians migrated to north due to this floods they formed their own kingdom on the river beds.That how we have lots of Kingdoms in INDIA.Did u ever asked a question Why Loed RAM and Lord Vishu are Black ? When most of the north people wr fair ? They were dravidians too.Even in egypt their First or Fore Most King was depicted in Black(I mean dark Blue) He was considered as fallen GOD from sky who gave the knowledge to tribes over there.Since in Mahabharata and Ramaya serial lords are fair its does'nt mean they wr FAIR colour.

Our history is so vast man its not like any other relion or other country.We were the first civilization .Still a huge amount of wealth is submerged into sea.The day we form a team to research on it we will get more truth and more technology.Even present day Tamil is not the same Tamil dravidian of Lumeria spoke.Pre historic Language which u can see all over the world which are considered as a Alien's Structure by STUPID Biased west scientist and Western World.They dont have any other option but to hide this truth.Their entire civilizations are united under one formula and belief That Jesus is the Lord One and Only Lord.For them other religion never existed.Which is RAPE of Human History.If u want to know more on Christianity orgin i can explain it to u WITH PLEASURE

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Darwin's Theory is totally wrong ..Why evolution stoped ? And as u pointed out that its all Fate which decide the evolution.Nature's evolutions are plants animals birds Dinos etc What makes the human race better than all other millions of species and humans rule them all...Dont u think something is wrong with it ? Why only Human race which is suposed to be evolved from animal can rule entire planets? When we talk about human evolution west just show a picture of hairy awckward human creature but look at u and people arround u And things we do.We are chating now from one place to another.Now compare this human with Chipans or Gorilla And compare Gorilla to its 100 milion year old Gorilas do u find this drastic diffrence man ? NOOOOO .You may wonder Then what makes a human so special .huh? I tell u what Only in Human's DNA u can see two chrosomes FUSED together Natural selections cannot alter DNA at all untill it is GENETICALLY ALTER in Labs.Today we do it We fuse with help of High Technology .If Nature can fuse Chromosomes then there will wont any perticular group of creature. WHO DID IT ? And do you know what it happen when these perticular chromosome are fused? They activate Power of Speech and Power of Thinking.We as human use just more or less 1% of our BRAIN.Just think what all we can do if we can unlock the power of brain at its full efficiency.We are genetically modified with God's DNA and Monkeys DNA.Thats the reason in HINDUISM every one is considered as god .Thats why we humble say NAMASKAR in Tamil Namskaram with our both hands together to make its as Temple symbol/Is this a FLUK?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You kinda remind me of a line my boss had on his whiteboard in his cabin. "Don't argue with fools, they will take you down to your level and beat you with their experience"

Yes, we have evolved. From a single cellular organism to Homo Sapiens.

I said "for example", did you see that? Of course it was not hundreds but hundreds of millions of years. I was just too lazy to type so many zeros. Had hoped you would have the intelligence to understand the "example".

I didn't bother to read the rest of your fantasy mumbo jumbo. Good Night.

Finally u googled but i giggled when u said wat do u mean by it? its 2013 have we evolved? or we ll evolve in next 30 years dude comom man.It sound like kids telling stories .At least you should had found a good bogus one you dint :dude:

So u accepted that land existed and but its not Tamil ..Ok Tell me why ? I gave you good reason why it is.Now you tell me why it was'nt .There are scripts which talks about 1 st Sanga Kalam (united civilization of dravida) 2 lakh years ago.They have detailed discribtion on Kumari Kandam and way of living.As u know our 1st god is Lord Shiva do u know he is a Pandia Vansa ? First rulers of 1st Sanga Kalam .His son Lord Muruga ruled next His temples are all over tamil Nadu.Most famous is 6 Mountains where he lived later converted into Temple.He is a Tamil God.When Dravidians migrated to north due to this floods they formed their own kingdom on the river beds.That how we have lots of Kingdoms in INDIA.Did u ever asked a question Why Loed RAM and Lord Vishu are Black ? When most of the north people wr fair ? They were dravidians too.Even in egypt their First or Fore Most King was depicted in Black(I mean dark Blue) He was considered as fallen GOD from sky who gave the knowledge to tribes over there.Since in Mahabharata and Ramaya serial lords are fair its does'nt mean they wr FAIR colour.

Our history is so vast man its not like any other relion or other country.We were the first civilization .Still a huge amount of wealth is submerged into sea.The day we form a team to research on it we will get more truth and more technology.Even present day Tamil is not the same Tamil dravidian of Lumeria spoke.Pre historic Language which u can see all over the world which are considered as a Alien's Structure by STUPID Biased west scientist and Western World.They dont have any other option but to hide this truth.Their entire civilizations are united under one formula and belief That Jesus is the Lord One and Only Lord.For them other religion never existed.Which is RAPE of Human History.If u want to know more on Christianity orgin i can explain it to u WITH PLEASURE

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dude i wont talk crap .what ever i mentioned are scientific I belive in God but not blindly.Sprituality ,Science and technology was our culture.After we human lost all our knowledge we had yet we started from stone age to sending prob into MARS.It took just 100 years from inventing current to sending rocket .Just think about if a Human civilization lived for many lakh years WHAT WILL THEIR TECHNOLOGY ? Thats the power of god they can live longer but its purely scientific ,Lord shiva if he open his THIRD EYES evry thing will be burnt Its HIGH END LASER TECHNOLOGY,If they can show picture in fornt of their devotees its also a technology .Today we clown a SHEEP and animals in labs .We created a live animal this is wat god DO. We have a passion always to play a GOD.All humans have this thought deep inside their heart tat we must fly we must go to another planet many more these are thoughts of god.Since we have DNA relation we keep trying for it Since we have Animal Dna aswell we keep spoiling it and destroy our self. Some day if a UFO comesdown and Lord Shiva may step out He might be just like U and Me with High end technology who can read minds and hearts ....Its technology .Ur own body creates current do u know that its also a technology .We are the master Pice experiment of HIGH END TECHNOLOGY !

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Why you pissed? It's Tamil God Shivji's prasaad after all... Straight from the Tamil mountain of Kailash! Oh, no, wait...

wow two great brains of INDIA..Keep it up Good Night

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why you pissed? It's Tamil God Shivji's prasaad after all... Straight from the Tamil mountain of Kailash! Oh, no, wait...
Wow am pissed ? Cool i gave u point by point explanation why i claim.Googled something and came up with super duper EPIC Fail answer. Is shiva not Pandiya Vansa ? NO as u belive then u are not fit to debate on the issue.Waste of time .Keep It up

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
What you gave are your fantasies... Still waiting for any scientific explanation.

Wow am pissed ? Cool i gave u point by point explanation why i claim.Googled something and came up with super duper EPIC Fail answer. Is shiva not Pandiya Vansa ? NO as u belive then u are not fit to debate on the issue.Waste of time .Keep It up

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Homo Dravida is Homo Superior :hail:

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Darwin is Wrong: "Top Ten List"
Written by Dr. G. Charles Jackson

"The theory of evolution has no weaknesses." Prof. Kenneth Miller, of Brown University, author of "Finding Darwin's God"

Texas on evolution: Needs further study - Salon.com

1. Spontaneous Generation

"Never will the doctrine of spontaneous generation recover from the mortal blow of this simple experiment. No, there is now no circumstance known in which it can be affirmed that microscopic beings came into the world without germs, without parents similar to themselves." Louis Pasteur, addressing the French Academy of Science in the 19th century

""¦the how part has everyone stumped. Nobody knows how lifeless chemicals organized themselves into the first living cell." Paul Davies, quoted in article "Born Lucky" in New Scientist, 7/12/03, p32

"I think we have to admit that we're looking through a glass darkly here . . .

We don't know how life started on this planet. We don't know exactly when it started, we don't know under what circumstances. It's a mystery that we're going to chip at from several different directions." Andrew Knoll,Harvard paleobiologist, Fisher Professor of Natural History, Dept of Earth and Planetary Sciences, author of "Life on a Young Planet: The First Three Billion Years of Life," interviewed 5/3/2004 on PBS NOVA

"The chemical steps that led to life on Earth remain a matter of intense speculation." An article "Geochemical Influences of Life's Origins and Evolution," Elements, (vol 1, June 2005), p151

In order for Darwin to be right, then the most solid law of biology would have to not be right—the Law of Biogenesis—often called "the cornerstone of modern biology."

2. Prokaryote to Eukaryote (said like "pro-care-ee-oat" and "you-care-ee-oat")

"Gradual accumulation of mutations is never the way eukaryotes evolve "¦ the Cambrian Explosion was caused by symbiosis—not mutation. All symbionts are new species." Prof. Lynn Margulis, U of Mass-Amherst, in a lecture at U of Cincinnati, 3/1/07

This is a "missing link" that is second only to the origin of life, in the nightmares of the evolution-believers. How did bacteria turn into cells hundreds of times bigger than them, which have things inside them like the nucleus and other organelles? There is a giant total blank in the evolution story right here. Evolutionists will tell you and teach you that mutations did it all—but there is no way to even imagine how mutations could ever create new and original genetic information that would be needed to make the jump from bacteria to cells like amoebas, and then on to creatures made of many such cells, like fish, lizards, and people.

3. Cambrian Explosion (said like "came-bree-in" explosion)

"The fossil record had caused Darwin more grief than joy. Nothing distressed him more than the Cambrian explosion, the coincident appearance of almost all complex organic designs"¦" Stephen Jay Gould, in his book, The Panda's Thumb (1980) p238-9

"As Darwin noted in the Origin of the Species, the abrupt emergence of arthropods in the fossil record during the Cambrian presents a problem for evolutionary biology." American Scientist, May/June 1997, p244

The Creation Model says that all life forms were created during the same week. The Evolution Model says it took three and a half billion years. What do we find in the deepest layers that contain fossils?—just bacteria. What do we find in the deepest muds today?—just bacteria. What do we find in the fossils just above the bacteria? We find representatives from every one of the Phyla (said "fye-lah"; singular Phylum) of living things, even the vertebrates. The sudden boundary-line of so many living things, with no "missing links" leading up to them, only goes along with the Creation Model—and only goes against the Evolution Model. The data says Darwin is wrong.

4. Missing Links

"The number of intermediate varieties, which must have formerly existed on the earth, [must] be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graded organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory." Charles Darwin, "Origin on the Species" (1859)

"All paleontologists know that the fossil record contains precious little in the way of intermediate forms; transitions between major groups are characteristically abrupt. Gradualists usually extract themselves from this dilemma by invoking the extreme imperfection of the fossil record." Stephen J. Gould, in article "The Return of Hopeful Monsters," Natural History, (1977) 86(6): p22-30

"The evidence for the big transformations in evolution are not there in the fossil record. It's difficult to explore a billion-year-old fossil record. Be patient!" William Provine, biology professor at Cornell University, The Washington Post, May 15, 2005, p D6

Everyone has heard the term "missing link" so many times that we tend to forget what it really says to us. Fossils that could show the evolution of any one original kind of life into any one new kind of life are—missing! Evolution requires these "missing link" fossils to be real, for the theory to have any proof from the fossils. All arguing aside—there really aren't any that have ever been found. Darwin-followers have even quit trying to find the "missing links" for land plants and for all of the many kinds of insects.

5. Stasis of Living Things

"Stasis, or nonchange, of most fossil species during their lengthy geological lifespans was tacitly acknowledged by all paleontologists, but almost never studied explicitly because prevailing theory treated stasis as uninteresting nonevidence for nonevolution. ...The overwhelming prevalence of stasis became an embarrassing feature of the fossil record, best left ignored as a manifestation of nothing (that is, nonevolution)." Stephen J. Gould, "Cordelia's Dilemma," Natural History, 1993, p15

Evolution-believers don't like to talk about this problem—so they usually don't mention stasis. The Creation Model says that all of the kinds of living things should stay pretty much the same, up until the time when they might go extinct and then just disappear forever. The Evolution Model says that all kinds of living things should constantly be changing! That's how worms turned into us, according to their theory. The ancient coelacanth fish (said like "see-luh-kanth") is just one example. Its fins have small bones in them. So, evolutionists thought those might have evolved into fingers by the time the coelacanth evolved into us. Then we found coelacanths alive in the Indian Ocean—and they look exactly like their fossils do! Sad and disappointed, evolutionists picked another fish-cousin of the coelacanth, to be our great grandfather. They forgot to think about one problem though. Why and how could evolution take one fish and turn it into dinosaurs, birds, rats, elephants, seagulls, turtles, whales, horses, and hummingbirds, and leave the coelacanth totally the same all through this same period of time? There is no answer—except that Darwin is wrong. As a matter of fact, all life forms on the growing list of "living fossils" cause this same contradiction for an evolutionist. These "living fossils" have never changed —never "evolved" at all—since the beginning of the world. And they are not rare. They are "overwhelmingly prevalent" in the fossil record. They are the rule, not the exception.

6. Ancient Biomolecules

"I looked at this and I looked at this and I thought, this can't be. Red blood cells don't preserve." Mary H. Schweitzer, in an article, "Dinosaur Shocker" By Helen Fields Dinosaur Shocker | Science & Nature | Smithsonian Magazine

"I am quite aware that according to conventional wisdom and models of fossilization, these structures aren't supposed to be there, but there they are, and I was pretty shocked." Mary H. Schweitzer, evolutionary paleontologist at North Carolina State U, in Science, vol 307, no 5717, p1952-55, 3/25/2005 NOVA | T. Rex Blood?

""¦ it was exactly like looking at a slice of modern bone. But of course I couldn't believe it"¦the bones after all are 65 million years old. How could blood cells survive that long?" from article "Dino DNA: The Hunt and the Hype," Science, July 9, 1993, p60

"Ohio State University geologists isolated the oldest complex organic compounds found in a fossil. They found the compounds in 350-million-year-old fossils of sea creatures known as crinoids." Oldest Complex Organic Molecules Found in Ancient Fossils 10/23/2006

Here is another big problem for Darwin-believers. Scientists have discovered preserved bits of the original flesh, blood, and bone of forms of life that the Evolution Model says went extinct—way too long ago for these things to still be around without having petrified into rock first. Such molecules have been verified in the remains of Neanderthal humans, mammoths, moa birds, dinosaurs (t-rex, triceratops, maiasaur), and even creatures that the Evolution Model says should be five times older than the dinosaurs! Biological molecules like collagen, hemoglobin, and color pigments, should have been rotted away by now if the fossils really are very much older than the time of Noah's Flood (less than 4400 years ago). But they aren't—they're not millions of years old, and they're not decayed into dust. That's why they are still around to be discovered. Darwin is wrong about his whole time scale of things, which goes completely against the findings of science truth—and makes evolution a science-fantasy.

7. DNA fingerprinting for Adam & Eve

They ""¦looked at an international assortment of genes and picked up a trail of DNA that led them to a single (individual) woman from whom we are all descended." "We are finding that humans have very, very shallow genetic roots which go back very recently to one ancestor." Michael Hammer, University of Arizona, Newsweek, 1-11-1988

"That indicates that there was an origin in a specific location on the globe and then it spread out from there." U.S. News and World Report, 12-4-1995

"Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that 'mitochondrial Eve'—the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in all living people—lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6000 years old. No one thinks that's the case"¦" Ann Gibbons, "Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock," Science, Jan. 2, 1998, page 28.

"By analyzing DNA from people in all regions of the world, Wells has concluded that all humans alive today are descended from a single man also known as Y-chromosomal Adam." Wells wrote the book The Journey of Man: A Genetic Odyssey (2002). Spencer Wells - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darwin said we would find millions of monkey fossils showing how they all gradually evolved into humans. That's the Evolution Model. The Creation Model says the human race began with only two people (and hasn't changed much since). The science of DNA has now proven—all humans come from one man and one woman. Is that really a surprise? Biblical Creation is right!

8. Four Human Gene Pools

The evolutionist book and documentary mentioned above in #7 by Darwin-believer Spencer Wells, also contains the finding that all humans come from only one of four distinct gene pools. The significance of this has slipped past the evolutionists. It has not slipped past the creationists. Think about our ancestors. There was one time in the history of mankind when everybody was killed—all except for just eight humans. These were Noah's family—including his three sons and their wives. The Noah gene pool was on the Ark—plus the three extra family blood lines from the three wives. That makes four. DNA proves that the Biblical history of Noah's Ark is right.

Not only human DNA, but also goat and sheep DNA—all living goats are descended from five ancient females. All sheep come from four ancestral ewes (Science News, 10/14/06, p245). But didn't Noah take "two of every kind" on the Ark? No—not all. He took more of the "clean" animals. If all goats came from just one female, it might make the Ark history seem to be in question. If all came from twenty goats, then it could actually prove that Noah's Ark was just a fairy tale. But science truth verifies the claims of the Creation Model time and time again. So Bible-believers need not fear the newest scientific findings. Science truth is on our side! Science truth shows Darwin-believers are wrong. "They did not like to retain God in their knowledge." Romans 1:28

9. Phylogerontology (said like "fye-loh-jaron-tah-loh-jee")

The terms "geriatrics" or "gerontology" might sound familiar. They involve the study of old age. Phylogerontology is the study of the aging of family lines. In biology, this means the aging and the decaying of the DNA in any line of ancestors leading up to the living members of any kind of living thing existing today. The DNA of Adam & Eve was perfect. But since the Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden, decay has been happening. Not only did humans gradually begin to experience sickness and death, but the DNA of the entire human race soon began to become filled up with mutations—in the form of copy-mistakes in the DNA of every new generation. Since everyone has two versions of most of their chromosomes, we've all got a "spare" for most of our genes. So if one becomes non-functional because of the gradual buildup of mutations in the human genome, the other one can do the whole job alone. Since people in the same families will have more of the same mutations, it is not good to marry a close relative and have children with them. This is called "inbreeding." Until there were large numbers of bad mutations in the genome, inbreeding would not have been so much of a medical problem. In early Bible times, inbreeding was not forbidden until the time of Moses. Before that, Abraham married his half-sister Sarah. All of Adam & Eve's children married their brothers and sisters (or at least their nieces and nephews). It was not forbidden before Moses, and it would not have been medically dangerous yet, either. Now today, people cannot even marry their distant cousins without being in danger of expressing lethal mutations in their children. This would be true after only 600 generations. That's how many there have been in the 6000 years since Adam & Eve. According to the Evolution Model, there has been 200,000 years of time for humans to buildup bad mutations in their DNA—and over three billion years of us evolving and mutating from bacteria before that! None of our DNA should still be able to work if that was true. The wear-and-tear from mutations would have ruined it all by this time—if Darwin was right.

10. Information in DNA

"Information is information, neither matter nor energy. Any materialism that fails to take account of this will not survive one day." Norbert Weiner (1894-1964), MIT mathematician and the "Father of Modern Cybernetics"

"DNA is like a computer program, but far far more advanced than any software we've ever created." Bill Gates, in the book "The Road Ahead" (Boulder: Blue Penguin, 1996), p228 Intelligent Design in Public School Science Curricula: A Legal Guidebook: Dewolf, Meyer, and DeForrest

Most people have heard of DNA, and many know that it is a complex molecule found in our chromosomes, deep inside the nucleus of every cell in our bodies. It was a great breakthrough in science when we finally discovered the structure of the DNA molecule. It was an even greater breakthrough when we translated the code for the information storage system in DNA. These things are amazing. But there is something hundreds of times more impressive about the DNA molecules in the chromosomes of all living things—they contain information! The molecule and its code have been used to do a job "by someone"—to carry a message. That message contains instructions on how to make protein molecules and how to coordinate their manufacture throughout the life-stages of all of the living things known to man. It is against all of the known principles of information science that these instructions might have happened all by themselves, and by accident. That is impossible. That is illogical. This is perhaps the most scientifically important proof of all of the Top Ten that—Darwin is wrong.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Revelation !Did human evolved from APE ?Ans in Hinduism MANU

The name MAN eloved from sanskrit. This Little Ablum is the Proof Of Human's Lost Links.Which we are searching our missing Links for centuries...First time on Ancient Indian UFO ! Know the Truth.

Here are some examples of the predictions for total number of genes in species.
Fruit Fly 21 000
Zebrafish 50 000
Chicken 76 000
Mouse 81 000
Chimp 130 000
Human 68 000
Can you see the problem here?

The Chimp is our closes know genetic relative and yet it has almost twice as many genes as humans.

Thanks:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.266772826747783.62871.182221931869540&type=3

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

THIS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY.IT IS SCIENTIFIC​

The name MAN eloved from sanskrit. This Little Ablum is the Proof Of Human's Lost Links.Which we are searching our missing Links for centuries...First time on Ancient Indian UFO ! Know the Truth.

Here are some examples of the predictions for total number of genes in species.
Fruit Fly 21 000
Zebrafish 50 000
Chicken 76 000
Mouse 81 000
Chimp 130 000
Human 68 000
Can you see the problem here?

The Chimp is our closes know genetic relative and yet it has almost twice as many genes as humans.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Revelation !Did human evolved from APE ?Ans in Hinduism MANU

Journalist and Researcher Richard Milton presents a case that what we have been taught about Darwin's theory of evolution is totally wrong and that this most fundamental belief with respect to human origins should be completely re-evaluated by main stream scientific and academic institutions. Author of the book "Shattering The Myths of Darwinism," Richard Milton does not represent the Creationist movement either. He simply states, that Darwin's theory of evolution does not stand up to logical scientific scrutiny. Get the facts in this original uncut interview that was filmed for the production of the NBC Special Documentary "The Mysterious Origins of Man - Rewriting Human History,"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles