The Communist Conspiracy against India

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Sakal Gharelu Ustad, Nov 26, 2015.

1. punjab47

punjab47 महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट Banned

@Mad Indian women are stupid, even Chankya ji says so.

Stupid in male sense, their emotional nurturing selection & biology means they live in different reality.

Women meant to be controlled not 'loved' because due to their biology they already have final say & more power than men.

Tipping more power in their balance, is being a cuck & will have them leave you for a more dominant male ideology i.e Islam.

@Bangalorean @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Also, Europe has had 'free sex' as an ideology for millenia before & after circumcised domination.

Best thing is just to enjoy their women, and tell them to fuck off from our territory.

Import white prostitutes if Indian youth are so gora Rees but don't ruin your future i.e your stock of young virgins.

Eliminate Jaati watch everything else collapse, just see Europe. Only ones resisting Anglo zionist even bit are tribal slavs.

2. punjab47

One more thing @Bangalorean get real India is not a 'promiscuous' society. Promiscuous is me going into bar for 40th girl of year while it's the girl's 20th guy of year & not taking more than 5min to go somewhere dark..

'India' is a younger generation repressed by a money hungry kiked older generation who should have married them at 12 like BOTH 9 & 10th Gurus.

I'm not designed to be an intellectual, so where there's gaps I just fill in by copying Gurus.

If you have better example, lol well there's no better example than Gurus.

Obviously exercise polticial expidiency so rest of discussion I will but out.

3. punjab47

That's problem of radical christian state enforced monogamy: masks dysgenic trends due to unsatisfied females with unqualified males.

2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
    You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation across many nations. Republicans: 2.7, Democrats: 1.2, Social Democrats: 0.9 Labor: 0.8, Tories: 1.1, Christian Democrats: 2.3(aggregate of Europe). White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.6, and spics sit at 1.8. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.

http://therightstuff.biz/2015/11/24/no-country-for-last-men/

W.e end of day, these people 'believe' in a state that uses padched gurmukhi & devanagri, enforces bedharmic & anti female so anti bharat Mata monogamy & anti diversity state enforced jaati ending marriage patterns.

Kalki Saab Will Come.

4. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

5. Mad Indian

I am telling you, the solution is not to increase our TFR but to clam theirs down. Making Hindus raise their TFR is highly impractical for us to do it in this day and age. Though I am having 4 myself :p

6. punjab47

You'll have a civil war either way, especially as it's not practical to expect gora loving Hindus to support a government that will get them sanctioned.

Indians have gotten addicted to being part of 'world order' will not shift back to 'isolated pariah'.

You have no realistic plan or vision for this..

Only 'progressive anti-casteism' that will somehow lead to nirvana..

Vindayas are truly a blessing @Bangalorean

Thar for Pakistan, Vindayas for Dravidas.

Jai Mahakaal Ki

You're libertarian side to liberals, both want to destroy & remold Bharat Ma in image of their abrahamic diety.

7. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

The only problem with India is, we have inferiority complex while dealing with the rest of the world. This is because in India, there is one urban disco going community, other is rural.

The rural is stuck between their roots and the urban thinking. That is the problem. Which creates inferiority complex, confusion and lack of education in the majority

this will not change so early. Will take 50 years.

8. punjab47

No, you have rural which is urbanizing because they see rural as dengue, no toilet & garbage everywhere.

Urban is iphone, bolero & marriage.

Nobody wants to go back to before, and any kid raised under new conditions has no idea of before.

It's not inferiority complex, that's what white liberals have.

Our nation is inferior right now - in the only thing that matters: ability to inflict mass violence (demographics, economics, logistics, ammunition, technology all factor)

Why do you think Guru Ji put Ksytrias back on top?

You don't have 50 years you have 15..

At some point have to contend with fact, there will be riots with millions and you will have to kill them.

You will be attacked by other countries under that excuse etc etc

9. punjab47

@Screambowl I don't have inferiority complex, but I know enough math to know the Christians have 20x more nukes than us..

Jatta itna to parra hua hai

10. Mad Indian

Dude,first we have save our own ass before worrying about Indonesia or Arabia.

And no. So long as Muslims remain Islamic, they will never be a military threat.

11. Screambowl

yeah because people are confused what to follow. The term BRAND has caused a lot of change in people's mind. This is pure capitalism.

The correct education is lacking. The term literacy is taking over. Thus it is a clash of era.

When I talk about inferiority complex, it is because,we are not confident about what is correct. Though EVERY ONE knows what is correct but following the correct path is Boring and termed as OUTDATED.

The communism, capitalism, anarchy, etc are few fancy words to control people's mind and way of living by fist full of influential people.

If we say Sanatan Dharma , how can we translate this into english to compete these fancy words??? Any Idea? Because, this is not religion but way of living. So there is a need to develop a term for Sanatan Dharma and give it a modern implementation but not a modern explanation/definition.

12. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Enough of trash. The thread is about communism. I will delete all off-topic posts from now on.

13. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

This is the only way to save Hinduism.
    More power to inter caste marriages.
    In fact, we should have 10% reservation exclusive for couples with one from lower caste and one from higher caste..

14. Screambowl

and what will happen in case of divorce? :p

15. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

I don't think we Hindus have evolved to such an extent to do fraud vis a vis marriage.
    There are exceptions but we can live with that for greater good.

We need to break the caste evil from Hinduism. That is the only way. Otherwise, we will go the way of muslims.

16. Razor

Razor STABLE GENIUS Moderator

17. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

If I am not wrong the Communists then in 1947 did supported the division of country based on religion... They thought that India will not survive and it will b easy to make a violent takeover and proclaim communist style government...

I believe this Communism is a dead donkey... not worth spending a penny on it...

18. Razor

Razor STABLE GENIUS Moderator

I haven't read this thread and haven't read his posts either.
    But I must say his posts and your replies and the to and fro are usually "entertaining" :D

How about a system of upvote and downvote. Posts that are heavily downvoted can be automatically hidden etc.

19. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Coincidentally, I have heard from 3 different sets of "grandmothers" in the last 3 months, how they felt insulted and angry when they were in the US with their son. They complained of being treated like an "Ayah" or "free maid".

And with nuclear families today, how is this going to pan out?I don't think this is a practical solution.

20. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

That's how Quora works, and I definitely feel we should incorporate this in DFI. Weed out the poison.

Such poison are limited to a narrow part of the country, fortunately. We don't see them much on internet forums etc. because they are too thick for that - the are busy killing their girls and humping each other.

Razor likes this.