The Collapse of China May Be Near

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Roma
The issue under discussion in China collapses.
US and Europe in mid eighties and nineties thought that they wish to be overlords controlling money. They wished that low tech items be manufactured cheaply elsewhere for them to buy. They invested heavily to relocate these industries to China. The latter was also bulwark against Russian power. Towards year 2000 onwards all calculation went wrong. US suffered a trillion dollar damage in twin tower collapse in New York and indulged in two wars which cost another trillion dollar. Hence US finances went bad. There is only one place they found money that is China. They encouraged China to generate more money to buy Tresury Bonds, in return they would continue importing goods from China. The forgoing also require money hence FDI continues.
Hence US and Europe may not be dumb but are stuck in an environment such that they are working to give China more and more advantage.
@Hari Sud

The reason for the late "like" i gave your post is because, i think one needs to add an @ sign in front of the name
to active the software to signal the member's attention .. i just copied and pasted your username ( so as not to
make formatting mistakes) and added the sign in front .

Anyway good explanation and i think ive learned some from it - im probably not at your level of appreciating
economics - im more into accountancy and business organization nowadays - so all i can say is that it sounds
sensible to me and i assume you're right

But while i was looking on youtube for the video i saw sometime back that the usa can easily handle china's economic
temporary advantage by playing some games too., i saw a comment referring to Kissinger that

start of quote "I don't think he's the least interested in America as a sovereign country. As long as all countries do as he (and other Zionists say) then America can stay afloat as a military country, China manufacturer etc, for Israel world center." end of quote

if you can look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j78l9Q6MYfw
to save time start at the 4min 20 sec point
best regards, R

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles