The city where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.

badguy2000

Respected Member
roads here are very free and wide. it is very easy to pratising driving.

well , cranes and apartments underconstruction are every where.....

badguy2000

Respected Member
go go go ....enjoy the driving.....along those cranes.....

badguy2000

Respected Member
driving is on ......driving here is very enjoying

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, now one bridge appeared . the brdige is called " Flying Dragon Bridge". it connects the old avenues and new avenues....

After crossing the bridge ,we would entered into old avenues.

badguy2000

Respected Member
well,now we entered old avenues,so the pratising drving ended it... it was time we bought something .

Here is the RT-mart,our destination.

badguy2000

Respected Member
here are what I bought.I spent 142.6 RMB(about 20 USD) on them.

the gate of RT-mart......the agenda this morning then were finished.....it was time to go home.....

Thanks for your reading........

venkat

Ghost cities....not many living souls appear to live here.!!!! BG!!!! how much that small electric bike in the second picture costs..read about it somewhere...is it available for export.....we call such two wheelers as mopeds...but petrol versions....

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Ghost cities....not many living souls appear to live here.!!!! BG!!!! how much that small electric bike in the second picture costs..read about it somewhere...is it available for export.....we call such two wheelers as mopeds...but petrol versions....
it depends on types....usually it costs 2000-4000 RMB(350-650 USD).
just as i said that mopeds(petrol version) you refered to are looked on as "motorbikes" and are forbidden in many cHinese cities.

amoy

Thank u for Ganzhou. I also love to drive in outskirts. The traffic jams are often terrible in downtown...

One of problems is that Chinese cities look more and more the same. If u told me it's Jiujiang or Nanchang I'd have thought that was it, if not reading road signs...

Once I learned from an airline magazine actually Ganzhou has a long history, with ancient walls dated back to Song Dynasty (?) Guess pics of relics / museums / ancient bldgs would broaden our horizons as well.

Cheers, in return , below is our ""city flower"

badguy2000

Respected Member
Thank u for Ganzhou. I also love to drive in outskirts. The traffic jams are often terrible in downtown...

One of problems is that Chinese cities look more and more the same. If u told me it's Jiujiang or Nanchang I'd have thought that was it, if not reading road signs...

Once I learned from an airline magazine actually Ganzhou has a long history, with ancient walls dated back to Song Dynasty (?) Guess pics of relics / museums / ancient bldgs would broaden our horizons as well.

Cheers, in return , below is our ""city flower"

well, Ganzhou was set up during Qin dynasty(221BC-209BC).but its most glory age was during Song Dynasty(960AD-1279AD).
During Song dynasty, Ganzhou was a very important and prosperous city ....

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, you feel so,just because you don't understand the development in CHina.

90% of new avenues I post were built after 2005.
In fact, just 7-8 years ago, those new avenues are just like the following picture.

devgupt

Country flag
nice pictures - one request can you give some more background about the localities whose pictures you are posting.
Also please post more pics of people. Ordinary people going on with their lives is the most beautiful portrait in the world.

devgupt

Country flag
Welcome to the globalised world!!!. The same thing is happening in Indian cities too. All newly built places are having the same architecture, same fashion styles.

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, it is weekend again...

thise morning, My wife and I got up and go for shopping in a mall called Jiufang(九方)...
here are some pictures photoed there.

seeing from the KFG in the mall......where we had a breakfast.

badguy2000

Respected Member
here is the mall of Jiufang... BTW, the picture is quoted ,and not photoed by me.

badguy2000

Respected Member
pictures in the mall....those were photoed by me this morning.
My wife wanted to buy shoes and one dust collector there.

badguy2000

Respected Member

well, this picture is also photoed from KFT in the mall,where we had a breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles