the Chinese rival of Apple and Samsung

badguy2000

Respected Member
Mi3
it will be launched in Semp.5th this year..
according to the routine, its price will be only 1/2 of Iphone 5 ,althought its performance will be almost equal to Apple.

Last edited:

dealwithit

Price will be almost to 1/2 of apple ... performance will be equal to apple ...

But good thing Quality is not even comparable to apple

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Why do people buy iPhone ? :notsure:
It's not because of the performance but the User Experience which is unparalleled in the current generation of smartphones and the glamour portion associated with it. So "Mi3" ain't making a dent into the market share of iPhone in PRC.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Huawei P6
it is the thinnest smart cellphone. its price is about 600 USD outside CHina and 400USD in China

badguy2000

Respected Member
Why do people buy iPhone ? :notsure:
It's not because of the performance but the User Experience which is unparalleled in the current generation of smartphones and the glamour portion associated with it. So "Mi3" ain't making a dent into the market share of iPhone in PRC.
because those chinese cellphone can not enter into USA market,otherwise Apple will collapse like blackberry and HTC...

badguy2000

Respected Member
MX III
it will be launched soon...

its price will be about 400 USD tooo
i think

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, CHina_made smart cellphone is catch up with Apple and Samsung rapidly...

beside the above 3 brands( Mi, Huawei and MX), Leveno and ZTE are also leading smart cellphone company...

either of those companies has its special tech edge..

for example, the design of MX is more good-looking than anyone else.however,MI has a unique inter-active user cyber-community ,which help its software upgrading faster than anyone else.

and ,Huawei is one of the only two companies which has complete supply-chain of smart-phone...,along with Samsumng

dealwithit

have you see people buying when Apple releases its phones(basically all smartphones) They will be standing in queue .. to buy..

There is big talk in US ..now in IndiaNever buy cheap china product

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
i have used huawei and i must say performance is good.
all smart phones like sony,htc and micromax have lagging problem after one year of use but i must say apple products are superb when it comes to performance,user interface and quality.
i brought macbook g4 in 2005 and this sh8t is still working and is in good condition.
you can use your apple products like forever.
quality of apple is very good so i dunno how this m3 is gonna compete with apple??
i mean sure they can be better than sony and htc but i phone is a far fetched idea but we'll see when it is launched.

so no comments till it is launched and critics are released :gangnam:

nimo_cn

Country flag
well, CHina_made smart cellphone is catch up with Apple and Samsung rapidly...

beside the above 3 brands( Mi, Huawei and MX), Leveno and ZTE are also leading smart cellphone company...

either of those companies has its special tech edge..

for example, the design of MX is more good-looking than anyone else.however,MI has a unique inter-active user cyber-community ,which help its software upgrading faster than anyone else.

and ,Huawei is one of the only two companies which has complete supply-chain of smart-phone...,along with Samsumng
Huawei does not have a complete supply chain like Samsung, except that Huawei designed its own CPU k3v2 which is mounted on P2 and P6.

Samsung is leading the trend, Chinese companies are still catching up.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

badguy2000

Respected Member
i have used huawei and i must say performance is good.
all smart phones like sony,htc and micromax have lagging problem after one year of use but i must say apple products are superb when it comes to performance,user interface and quality.
i brought macbook g4 in 2005 and this sh8t is still working and is in good condition.
you can use your apple products like forever.
quality of apple is very good so i dunno how this m3 is gonna compete with apple??
i mean sure they can be better than sony and htc but i phone is a far fetched idea but we'll see when it is launched.

so no comments till it is launched and critics are released :gangnam:
smart cellphone is just the by-product of Huawai.....althougth Huawei is already the 3th largest smart cellphone producer,only behind Apple and Samsumg...

Huawei P6 is a decent smart phone...

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
smart cellphone is just the by-product of Huawai.....althougth Huawei is already the 3th largest smart cellphone producer,only behind Apple and Samsumg...

Huawei P6 is a decent smart phone...
specs of p6 are good but right now micromax is providing good configuration at very cheap cost.
so they are a far ahead of huawei in indian market.
i wouldn't be surprise if they sell more products then samsung and nokia this year :gangnam:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Chinese wages are rising they cannot give a tough fight in Indian Market, Micromax is good and doing well.

RedDragon

I have heard that most of the Micromax's phones are also made in China. Is that true?

rockdog

Country flag
I have heard that most of the Micromax's phones are also made in China. Is that true?
Micromax A85, from a Chinese OEM, is India's Cheapest Android Dual-Core Smartphone
Micromax A85, from a Chinese OEM, is India's Cheapest Android Dual-Core Smartphone

Micromax Canvas 4 : Just Another Rebranded Chinese Phone

Micromax just launched their Canvas 4 with much hype. Before you're even excited about it, let us cut you short. It is yet another re-branded Chinese phone. BLU (Mobile vendor in Latin America) and WIKO(Mobile vendor in France) have launched a similar phone. After digging a lot ,we found that both BLU & Micromax have obtained the phones from the same Chinese OEM's.

In fact, not only mobile phones, even some Pad computers used in Indian education system, branded as some Indian company, but in fact they just purchase the OEM products from China directly.

aerokan

Country flag

Micromax just launched their Canvas 4 with much hype. Before you're even excited about it, let us cut you short. It is yet another re-branded Chinese phone. BLU (Mobile vendor in Latin America) and WIKO(Mobile vendor in France) have launched a similar phone. After digging a lot ,we found that both BLU & Micromax have obtained the phones from the same Chinese OEM's.

In fact, not only mobile phones, even some Pad computers used in Indian education system, branded as some Indian company, but in fact they just purchase the OEM products from China directly.
Is Apple not getting phones from Chinese OEM's? Most of the phone companies get it that way. Doesn't mean that it is Chinese design.

But anyways MI3 looks much better and the big buttons will be more user friendly. Don't insult the product by comparing it with crap shit like Apple iphone. Get good hardware in the phone and put the latest android in it and you will have a good smart phone at much lesser price. Smart customization will improve the user experience. After using my new Sony phone, Iphone looks so crappy infront of it.

Neil

Country flag
the problem isnt chinese made... all electronics have some part or entire product made in china ... problem is after sales service.... samsung products are not great either ... but they provide awesome after sales service - if your phone dies u get a completely new sealed phone ... thats why people dont care where it comes from...

the minute chinese companies start their after sales services like samsung or nokia or apple their sales is gonna catch up fast real fast...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles