The chilling words of the Mumbai killers (read = ISI)..

NikSha

"Old news" I am sure (since we have so many topics covering the plight of Pakistan flooding the section), but I have been doing some research for my project and found this site thanks to JihadWatch.org, which I started frequenting recently.

I don't know if this has been posted here before (at least other threads search didn't show this up) and the DailyMail curiously removed this article from their site, considering the amount of crap they usually keep posted.

WARNING: Stay away if you don't want to see the blood and carnage left behind by our Pakistani friends.

The chilling words of the Muslim Mumbai killers recorded during their murder spree: "Keep killing, keep killing, the dogs.' "Insh'Allah" 'The manner of your death will instill fear in the unbelievers. This is a battle between Islam and the unbelievers"

On the side note, might wanna read around for news that isn't given much front page coverage on quality papers like TOI. Basically, readme.

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Oh boy, gimme a bunch of CZW's and some of my posse from the St. Catherine's boys and I'd have a go at them!

Too bad about the Rabbi,eh?

As for the rest of that insane block, may they rot the f6ck in hell Amen.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
And the focking government donates $25 million to Pak. Makes me ashamed to call myself an Indian. Would've been better if I had been American or Chinese or even Pakistani. Even Pakistan has the balls to attack a much larger India again and again, and Indians, despite being far more powerful are pussies. Whether it be the govt or the army. After 26-11, the PAF conducted a show of strength in their major cities, while Gen. Deepak Kapoor dissauded an already pussy govt by telling them he couldn't guarantee a victory in case of all out war.

Solid Beast

Whether it be the govt or the army. After 26-11, the PAF conducted a show of strength in their major cities, while Gen.
All we are is a show of force. Almost 75% of the force is unprofessional and when war comes, they abandon ship.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles