The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Please preach all this to Christianity and Islam who are at the helm of causing global wars and conflicts starting with crazy theories like Afro-Dalit solidarity movement in India, Thomas Christianity as the origin of Hinduism in Tamil Nadu, Evangelical Christianization of 'dark skinned south Indians who are different from Aryan invader north Indians' and other crap.

Sounds crazy huh?

Well they do exist. Read about them and then judge who is dividing humanity.
One thing surprises me. British Empire extended upto Myanmar, but how come Missionaries successfully converted entire NE tribals but failed to influence burmese buddhist?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Now when caught with pants down, claiming to be sarcastic..all of your comments are just putrid shit..the whole community knows...idiot Sardar
Lol yes, Dilli Khujliwala, my comments on eliminating all melech are shit because it includes dog shit like you lol. (Y)

Keep this thread running, many will come in to tell you it's obvious I'm being sarcastic. Dum Mona,

punjab47

Banned
British Bengal Tiger is a Hindu.
Bengali or Keralite Hindu is a running joke these days.

Also England is not a Hindu land last time I checked, & he puts that before Bengali.

Also wants culture based on love & Compassion where sullahs can take Hindu girls as extra wives. We should be understanding & run community programs to deradicalize them.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
One thing surprises me. British Empire extended upto Myanmar, but how come Missionaries successfully converted entire NE tribals but failed to influence burmese buddhist?
The are doing it now; the whole label of "evil Burmese junta" is a ploy for just that. Myanmar's military elite are hardcore Buddhists and hate missionaries which are these NGOs and charitable trusts in Myanmar who act as mouthpiece of democracy, tolerance and other such lies, funded by USA and European countries.

Do you know why Rakhine is being supported so much in Myanmar? Because once Burmese cleanse the Rohingyas out, they will turn their focus on western-sponsored fifth column institutions. Then what will their missionary bodies do?

That's why.

Nagaland, Mizoram and Meghalaya were still not Christian majority and were in the process even when British were leaving.

It was the Brown Sahab Nehru who encouraged conversions.

punjab47

Banned
@Tshering22 v cool to have you here. Ideally we should help them but, have to deal with large fifth column especially in cities.

Look at Dilli, Arjun & Krishna Ji used to be there. Karna Ji used to grace it with his presence.

Today? KhatwaWal is Cm.

Nuvneet Kundu

To understand what kind of mettle the Burmese buddhists are made of, just watch any documentary on Rohyingas. The Burmese are clear about what they want, they aren't stuck with the Ganga-Jamuna tehzeeb bullcrap that dhimmi Indians espouse. To paraphrase a bollywood dialogue "no if, no but, only cut" :pound:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
To understand what kind of mettle the Burmese buddhists are made of, just watch any documentary on Rohyingas. The Burmese are clear about what they want, they aren't stuck with the Ganga-Jamuna tehzeeb bullcrap that dhimmi Indians espouse. To paraphrase a bollywood dialogue "no if, no but, only cut" :pound:
You need to see monk Ashin Wirathu discuss why he and other Buddhists were forced to take to violence in the face of muslim and christian covert wars which their funded media won't show.

This is what the christian western media writes about us and by us, I mean Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs and everyone of this land and region:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/16/opinion/deadly-alliances-against-muslims.html?_r=0

Christianity and Islam no matter how they hate each other, will always unite in their desire to conquer us 'heathens' and 'infidels'.

DingDong

Country flag
You need to see monk Ashin Wirathu discuss why he and other Buddhists were forced to take to violence in the face of muslim and christian covert wars which their funded media won't show.

This is what the christian western media writes about us and by us, I mean Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs and everyone of this land and region:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/16/opinion/deadly-alliances-against-muslims.html?_r=0

Christianity and Islam no matter how they hate each other, will always unite in their desire to conquer us 'heathens' and 'infidels'.
This battle of civilizations between East and West is not a myth after all. West has managed to bring this battle on our turf and we have been forced to fight it out on our soil against our own people. Fortunately, we are lesser victims compared to the African nations.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
A friend of mine sent me this link on how loving and tolerant Muslims are in Bengal. Please watch:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I will always stand with my Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and other Dharmic brothers! I don't give a shyt about abrahmical arab death cults ( or their peripheral ideologies such as marxism or naxalism) who have been wrecking havoc for past 2000 to1400 years. Period.

Nuvneet Kundu

I will always stand with my Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and other Dharmic brothers! I don't give a shyt about abrahmical arab death cults ( or their peripheral ideologies such as marxism or naxalism) who have been wrecking havoc for past 2000 to1400 years. Period.
..............................................double post..............................................

punjab47

Banned
It is longer than that, you can't forget the Jews.

Hagar was servant of Sarai half sister & wife of abraham. Gave birth to Ishmael, his first born son.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
It is longer than that, you can't forget the Jews.

Hagar was servant of Sarai half sister & wife of abraham. Gave birth to Ishmael, his first born son.

We've no animosity against Jews,on the contrary their Tavor is killing jihadis in kashmir.

Moreover there exist a great deal of trust among Jews and Hindus in US,they are making a strong lobby with NRI in favor of India.

On the other Hand Dravids were massacred by Simhla Buddhist even though they look towards India for their spiritual salvation and Rajpaksha like his ancestors personally came to Gaya to bow his head and sat on Paki lap at the same time.They bought weapons from Mallecha Paki's to kill Dravids.

What I mean to say that is the interest of Nations comes first,who cares if Jews are Cousin fuckers as long as they give us Barak 8 and their superior tech.

punjab47

Banned
We've no animosity against Jews,on the contrary their Tavor is killing jihadis in kashmir.

Moreover there exist a great deal of trust among Jews and Hindus in US,they are making a strong lobby with NRI in favor of India.

On the other Hand Dravids were massacred by Simhla Buddhist even though they look towards India for their spiritual salvation and Rajpaksha personally cames Gaya to bow his head and sat on Paki lap at the same time.They bought weapons from Mallecha Paki's.

What I mean to say that is the interest of Nations comes first,who cares if Jews are Cousin fuckers as long as they give us Barak 8 and their superior tech.
At what cost? Majority of prominent indologists subverting your history are jews.

So are founders & leaders of feminism, Communism & secularism. So,

asingh10

The are doing it now; the whole label of "evil Burmese junta" is a ploy for just that. Myanmar's military elite are hardcore Buddhists and hate missionaries which are these NGOs and charitable trusts in Myanmar who act as mouthpiece of democracy, tolerance and other such lies, funded by USA and European countries.

Do you know why Rakhine is being supported so much in Myanmar? Because once Burmese cleanse the Rohingyas out, they will turn their focus on western-sponsored fifth column institutions. Then what will their missionary bodies do?

That's why.

Nagaland, Mizoram and Meghalaya were still not Christian majority and were in the process even when British were leaving.

It was the Brown Sahab Nehru who encouraged conversions.
Rohingya vermin had also raised Pakistan flag and pledged allegiance to Pakistan. Funny that some liberals want India to take them in.

http://www.netipr.org/policy/downloads/19720101-Muslims-Of-Burma-by-Moshe-Yegar.pdf

AnantS

Country flag
on't forget first alcohol then drugs both are related.

Actually i'm heavy drinker 1 full bottle doesn't give me kick..... what can i do now.... ..drugs.
BY that logic, Kerala, Karantaka and Andhra should also have lot of addicts, after one sees their alcohol consumption ;)

PS: Moderate it man

Global Defence

New threads

Articles