The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Accessibility and secrecy are inversely proportional to each other. If a college teen is able to access drug vendors then intelligence agencies should have no problem doing so too. Widespread drug trafficking can't go on without the blessing of the state government. BJP is stuck in a marriage of convenience with SAD. They should severe those ties as soon as possible.
Drug trade is in crores, yes some of the state's apparatus is been compromised.
Politically I think people of Punjab are looking for leadership change.

Nuvneet Kundu

Drug trade is in crores, yes some of the state's apparatus is been compromised.
Politically I think people of Punjab are looking for leadership change.
Few months back they had caught some SAD member in a 6000 crore drug case. Let's hope they don't make a foolish decision and choose AAP in their desperation to look for change :D

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
As long as we have traitors in BSF, Border villages (hindu and sikh villages), Punjabi politicians and Punjab police, drug menace will continue.

There are 200 + Jewellery store in small Pathankot guess why ? :lol:
BSF is the root-cause of all problems in border-states; be it civil unrest, sectionalism, smuggling, terrorists & subversive acts and so on. BSF is into smuggling of drugs through Western border and cattle & currency through Eastern border. It sells Govt issued Arms and ammunitions to militants, anti-social elements, petty politicians; sells fuel and Govt rations in black market etc. Many BSF personnel involved in espionage activities. NIA has to watch over this organisation closely.

rockey 71

BSF is the root-cause of all problems in border-states; be it civil unrest, sectionalism, smuggling, terrorists & subversive acts and so on. BSF is into smuggling of drugs through Western border and cattle & currency through Eastern border. It sells Govt issued Arms and ammunitions to militants, anti-social elements, petty politicians; sells fuel and Govt rations in black market etc. Many BSF personnel involved in espionage activities. NIA has to watch over this organisation closely.
We have been saying this for ages. Poor leadership, awful discipline, disregard for laws and a lethargic/ laid back attitude marks BSF away from others India has.

DingDong

Country flag
We have been saying this for ages. Poor leadership, awful discipline, disregard for laws and a lethargic/ laid back attitude marks BSF away from others India has.
On the contrary, our neighbours will hate us more if we manage to weed out the black sheep inside the BSF.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Hindus, sikhs, jains, buddhists are one and the same and should stick together, muslims and xtians are outsiders.
sikh supporting muslim is like a person ditching his own and supporting an outsider.
You seem to be a Sikhni yourself madam ji. Said what I have been advocating with all forum members here and on the Pakistani forum too.

Proud to have someone who realises what is the truth and how we should stay together to preserve the fabric of our civilization.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
We need to restructure BSF seriously and maybe even consider giving its control to MOD rather than MHA handling this.

I don't see MHA as a very serious ministry when it comes to para-military matters.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
@kafir kaur no Sikhs are a combination of Hinduism & Islam.
Wrong sir.

Sikhs have nothing to do with Islam.

Sikhs believe in the same principles as Arya Samaji Hindus do. Spirituality to the supreme force of nature, formless, and eternal.

This is a common myth spread by secular libtards and those who want bonhomie with muslims more like the idiot mentioned in this thread.

How do I know being a northeasterner? My wife is a Sikh from her mother's side. :)

British Bengal Tiger

Wow so much hatred and animosity!

I'm so glad I'm quite well balanced. Hatred can never consume me, I'm a modern day Mahatma Ghandi :balleballe:

sasum

We need to restructure BSF seriously and maybe even consider giving its control to MOD rather than MHA handling this.

I don't see MHA as a very serious ministry when it comes to para-military matters.
Right..all para-military forces under MHA like CISF,CRPF, SSF, BSF are full of scums. Recruitment process has deficit. Nepotism plays a big part. Candidates are expected to grease palms which they later on try to recoup with interest (!) thru corrupt practices.

sasum

Wrong sir.

Sikhs have nothing to do with Islam.

Sikhs believe in the same principles as Arya Samaji Hindus do. Spirituality to the supreme force of nature, formless, and eternal.

This is a common myth spread by secular libtards and those who want bonhomie with muslims more like the idiot mentioned in this thread.

How do I know being a northeasterner? My wife is a Sikh from her mother's side. :)

How absurd this claim of Sikhism being a confluence of Islam and Hindutwa?

For 700 years, until about end of 18th century, India was under strong Islamic rule. Various Muslim invaders and kings practiced Islamic sharia law upon the infidels ofIndia according to his capacity. The lenient Muslim emperors only levied the jizya tax on infidels and sponsored mullahs and madrassas throughout the country to proselytize (dawah) the kufairs to the fold of Islam, whereas the more devout Muslim emperors who took Islam seriously, did all that and also slaughtered infidels in masses, converted village and town folk into Islam at the point of the sword, destroyed temples and Buddhist stupas and built mosques over them.

In this background, a new faith emerged in Punjab called Sikhism in the 15th century. Sikhism brought revolutionary ideas in the spiritual arena at that time such as the concept of one Formless God and one Humanity and no savior-cum-prophet as a mediator.

The Sikh Gurus (spiritual leaders) also put this theory of “one unified humanity” into practice by opening free food community kitchens called Gurudwaras, open 24/7 serving free meals for all people from all religious backgrounds. Now, this concept of one God and one Humanity was in stark contrast with the Islamic theory of One Allah and Two Humanities (Infidels & believers). While Sikhism espouses consideration of all humanity as one brotherhood, Islam not only limits the “Universal Islamic brotherhood” to only Muslims but Islam also propagates slaughters of infidels and their forced conversion to Islam and destruction of everything non-Islamic as laid out by Prophet Muhammad’s numerous verses in the Qur’an calling the believers (Muslims) to kill infidels. Further in Sikhism women and men were given equal standing, whereas under Islamic sharia law the value/worth/testimony of women is worth only half that of a Muslim man.

Naturally Sikhism and Islam came into conflict. More and more people were rapidly joining this new Sikh religion, and this slowed down the conversion of Hindus and Buddhists in India to Islam. This was reason enough to irk the ruling Islamic regimes and mullahs (Islamic clerics.)

Within the first 100 years of the birth of Sikhism, the Islamic regime made it their state policy to exterminate Sikhism. Even cash rewards of information leading to the capture of a Sikh, the price of beheading a Sikh was set. Sikhs were captured every now and then and given the usual sentence: accept Islam or face death.

During this time, Sikhs at different periods suffered brutal deaths under the Mughal rule but did not accept Islam even for a moment to save their lives and remained a Sikh to their last breath of torture. Some martyrdom incidents involve one Sikh, while some incidents involve up to a mass slaughter of up to hundreds or thousands of Sikhs.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Tshering22 @sasum /s lol I know we kill sullahs. Men Women not equal in Sikhi that's nonsense, you can't make two different things the 'same' .

@British Bengal Tiger good, gandhi supported khilafa & partition, naturally a follower of the pedophile rapist like yourself does too.

#porkforunity

sasum

@Tshering22 @sasum /s lol I know we kill sullahs. Men Women not equal in Sikhi that's nonsense, you can't make two different things the 'same' .

@British Bengal Tiger good, gandhi supported khilafa & partition, naturally a follower of the pedophile rapist like yourself does too.

#porkforunity
Don't argue foolishly. My comment was in the context of your claim that Sikhism has both Hindu & Muslim influence. I included extratcts from a book
"Is Your Faith in Your Principles, Convictions or Religion Strong Enough That You Will Even Die for It?" by Dr. Ranjit Singh who chronicled the life and martyrdom of first Sikh freedom fighter Taru Singh. Equality of men & women in Sikhism is not the focus of his book.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Don't argue foolishly. My comment was in the context of your claim that Sikhism has both Hindu & Muslim influence. I included extratcts from a book
"Is Your Faith in Your Principles, Convictions or Religion Strong Enough That You Will Even Die for It?" by Dr. Ranjit Singh who chronicled the life and martyrdom of first Sikh freedom fighter Taru Singh. Equality of men & women in Sikhism is not the focus of his book.
Read my previous posts Khujliwal I'm well aware that we're 100% Hindus. I was being sarcastic,

Read my post yesterday where I post Guru Sahib's hukam to destroy the turks & spread Hindu Dharam.

sasum

Read my previous posts Khujliwal I'm well aware that we're 100% Hindus. I was being sarcastic,

Read my post yesterday where I post Guru Sahib's hukam to destroy the turks & spread Hindu Dharam.
Now when caught with pants down, claiming to be sarcastic..all of your comments are just putrid shit..the whole community knows...idiot Sardar

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

@All speaking of dividing humanity.
Please preach all this to Christianity and Islam who are at the helm of causing global wars and conflicts starting with crazy theories like Afro-Dalit solidarity movement in India, Thomas Christianity as the origin of Hinduism in Tamil Nadu, Evangelical Christianization of 'dark skinned south Indians who are different from Aryan invader north Indians' and other crap.

Sounds crazy huh?

Well they do exist. Read about them and then judge who is dividing humanity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles