The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing

AnantS

Country flag
Can you give any example of 20% fanatic (Hindu ) Sikhs, both in India and abroad, i have never heard of them, must be Nihangs ?

And how many sikhs you know who will visit a Hindu Temple on his own, i mean not just to accompany his hindu friends ?
Bornubus, The Sikh Sainis and other Sikhs belonging to Kandi area (ie Una, Hoshiarpur, Anandpur Sahib, Ropar belt) they pay obeisance to Baba Balak Nath Ji in Deotsidh (H.P). Jathas of Sikhs of same area do visit Naina Devi ji, Chintpurni Devi ji. Sainis have mixed marriages among hindus & sikhs in punjab and across in himachal.

But you are right about increased Khali influence among Sikhs abroad and in India also. During my college days quite number of Jatt, Bhape, mazhabi Sikhs supported Khali. Khali events in Punjab have created a chasm & lingering mistrust between communities in Punjab. Drugs increased use is not helping case.

Punjab47 is unqiue. I mean he claims to be punjabi Jatt. And frankly he is the first I have seen in current generation who knows about Hinduism. Usually they are indifferent or have disdain towards hinduism practice. (Frankly Arya Samaj played vital role in spreading knowledge about Vedas in old Punjab region(Punjab+Haryana+Himachal) and re instilled some pride in Hindus of Punjab).

Since the times of Alexander, North west region has been under constant war conditions. Its just resilience of people that they managed to stand up tall again every time, after setback. Punjab needs employment, than just being treated as cannon fodder or just as farming state. BJP ought to have dismissed Badal govt and concerted effort should have been launched to weed out narco spread. And then pump money to create employment infrastructure.

Think about it, major Punjabi industries like Mahindra, Bharti, or even Hero, shy away from investing in their own state. You can think how bad it can be business env is. And to think Punjab region was among the first in country to have Chip Fab Plant, booming farm equipment industry, sports manuf industry, first to implement WLL in select sectors, all gone to drain because of communal chauvinism and superiority complex.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Bornubus, The Sikh Sainis and other Sikhs belonging to Kandi area (ie Una, Hoshiarpur, Anandpur Sahib, Ropar belt) they pay obeisance to Baba Balak Nath Ji in Deotsidh (H.P). Jathas of Sikhs of same area do visit Naina Devi ji, Chintpurni Devi ji. Sainis have mixed marriages among hindus & sikhs in punjab and across in himachal.

But you are right about increased Khali influence among Sikhs abroad and in India also. During my college days quite number of Jatt, Bhape, mazhabi Sikhs supported Khali. Khali events in Punjab have created a chasm & lingering mistrust between communities in Punjab. Drugs increased use is not helping case.

Punjab47 is unqiue. I mean he claims to be punjabi Jatt. And frankly he is the first I have seen in current generation who knows about Hinduism. Usually they are indifferent or have disdain towards hinduism practice. (Frankly Arya Samaj played vital role in spreading knowledge about Vedas in old Punjab region(Punjab+Haryana+Himachal) and re instilled some pride in Hindus of Punjab).

Since the times of Alexander, North west region has been under constant war conditions. Its just resilience of people that they managed to stand up tall again every time, after setback. Punjab needs employment, than just being treated as cannon fodder or just as farming state. BJP ought to have dismissed Badal govt and concerted effort should have been launched to weed out narco spread. And then pump money to create employment infrastructure.

Think about it, major Punjabi industries like Mahindra, Bharti, or even Hero, shy away from investing in their own state. You can think how bad it can be business env is. And to think Punjab region was among the first in country to have Chip Fab Plant, booming farm equipment industry, sports manuf industry, first to implement WLL in select sectors, all gone to drain because of communal chauvinism and superiority complex.
This Drug business could also be a nefarious design by ISI along with business of Lahore Mafia , to make Punjabi youth unfit for Military since they make 15 - 20 % of Indian Army.

Bornubus

So NRI Sikhs are beaten left&right in West mistaken as muzzies :lol: this is called KARMA.

Drug profit margin is more-than 1000%.So it is practically impossible to control drugs if market exist. We are lucky except highly cultured rich states Punjab&Goa youth no one in India habituated to drugs.

1.Sikh influence
2.Xian influence
As long as we have traitors in BSF, Border villages (hindu and sikh villages), Punjabi politicians and Punjab police, drug menace will continue.

There are 200 + Jewellery store in small Pathankot guess why ? :lol:

airtel

Country flag
he must be a paid agent just to divert hate from muslims to sikhs , our sikh brothers should be careful .

abingdonboy

Country flag
Question is why Sikhs are acting like morons? I do not want to sound preachy, but why they took up drugs? Easy money coming from foreign brothers spoiled them?

Sikhs need a soul searching themselves rather than blame everyone else. The Sikhs need to come out of this victimhood mentality. I am surprised that Sikhs take so much pride in not producing a single beggar in India but now they are failing completely to fight against drugs and blaming everyone else except themselves.
What really, REALLY annoys me about these Khalistanis blaming the Indian government for all the issues in Punjab today is that they are being INTENTIONALLY misleading (shock!) but that many may simply swallow down their BS out of ignorance to the nature of the Indian state.

As a FEDERAL nation, it is the STATES who are responisble for the LAW AND ORDER situation within their states, the federal/central government has almost zero jurisdiction for cases such as narcotics and smuggling- it is ALL the responsibility of the STATE/LOCAL POLICE and by extension the STATE GOVERNMENT. So if there is a failure on the scale of the one the Khalistanis like to claim then it is the fault of the STATE administration ie the Akali Dahl and by extension all who keep voting those animals into power election after election. Some of the $hit I have heard about what the Badals get up to makes my blood boil but India being the way it is, they will never get their day in court because they have poltical connections ie the BJP will always shelter them. It's a sick world my friends. So if the Khalistanis want to blame someone, then blame the state government, what can the GoI do about the failings of the state administration?

But I would add, it is not a SIKH problem, it is a INDIAN problem, Sikhs just happen to be present in large numbers in Punjab and Punjab just happens to be a border state with the world's largest drugs distributor (Pakistan). Any state bordered Pakistan would have the same issues. It is high time the GOI fenced off the entire IB with the kind of wall seen in Israel and cut off that treacherous nation for good.

AnantS

Country flag
Unless we have traitors in BSF, Border villages (hindu and sikh villages), Punjabi politicians and Punjab police, drug menace will continue.
even before this drug menace, use opium was(& is) quite prevalent in rajasthan-punjab border belt among farmers, rajputs, nihangs. BSF needs to weed out corruption among border gaurds. drug menace has spread to himachal, in fact so brazenly opium is being grown in himachal in malana by forgiener hippies that they openly uploaded videos in youtube about it. Seriously:

abingdonboy

Country flag
As long as we have traitors in BSF, Border villages (hindu and sikh villages), Punjabi politicians and Punjab police, drug menace will continue.

There are 200 + Jewellery store in small Pathankot guess why ? :lol:
It's the f*cking Punjab police, look at those pot-bellied jokers, they are not police officers like you find in other states but part of the extortion racket being run from the very top by the Badals.

Is it any surprise that this smuggling-narcotics nexus is EXACTLY what the ISI/Pakis are now exploiting (see Pathankot's SSP)?

The CAPFs are largely very respectable and clean from that kind of entrenched corruption as they are all-Indian compostions and deployed all around India so there is very little oppurtunity for them to become corrupt on an instirutional level as state/local police forces are. CAPFs do not reguarly interact with criminals in the same way as these police do and thus the claws aren't into them (thankfully).

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
percentage wise........ all India 1% Pnb&Goa 10% youth.btw don't forget first alcohol then drugs both are related.

Actually i'm heavy drinker 1 full bottle doesn't give me kick..... what can i do now.... ..drugs.
YOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bornubus

???

I know drugs are freely available in Hyderabad but percentage wise is very less.For god sake even many small cities in south plenty of drug edicts.
Not freely available on this scale, you still need links and exorbitant money for drugs in other part of the country but not in punjab, where you will find dealers in every village.

images (8).jpg

images (7).jpg

images (9).jpg

As you can see AK 47 can also be available at will in Punjab via Drug trade, big security issue in Punjab and theat to military installation.

What we need is to prohibit farming 400 metres from the fence, complete Mined the Punjab Border and if possible rotate BSF periodically with Assam Rifles who is doing border duty at few Indo Bangladesh Border along with Bangladesh.

Although deployment of Army is not possible on international Border, it would've ended the this smuggling within a Year.

@AnantS @abingdonboy

abingdonboy

Country flag
Not freely available on this scale, you still need links and exorbitant money for drugs in other part of the country but not in punjab, where you will find dealers in every village.

View attachment 7528
View attachment 7527
View attachment 7529

As you can see AK 47 can also be available at will in Punjab via Drug trade, big security issue in Punjab and theat to military installation.

What we need is to prohibit farming 400 metres from the fence, complete Mined the Punjab Border and if possible rotate BSF periodically with Assam Rifles who is doing border duty at few Indo Bangladesh Border along with Bangladesh.

Although deployment of Army is not possible on international Border, it would've ended the this smuggling within a Year.

@AnantS @abingdonboy
The GoI is said to be seriously looking into:

This in addtion to what you have said about having a "clear zone" 400 metres from the IB at all times with elevated watch towers, 24/7 lighting and introducing sesmic/UGS as has been done on the LoC would all but nulfiy this menace practically overnight.

Keep the Punjab police away from the entire process, securing national borders is 100% the centre's jurisdiction and should be left solely to central forces.The BSF should adopt their policy practiced on the Indo-BD border of shooting smugglers on sight.

These measures would pay for themselves in the long run and then some.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Clearly this is related to supply. Punjab is obviously going to be the most saturated state in India in terms of narcotics because of where these drugs are coming from- Pakistan. It's naturally going to be much harder to get such substances in Karnataka than in Punjab that shares a land border (some of it unfenced) with the world's largest distributer of heroin.

asingh10

Check posts here, the roots of this problem are addressed :-
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/appwapsi.74087/page-7#post-1107143
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/conspiracty-to-separate-sikhism-from-hinduism.74430/

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Agencies are gearing up to war against drugs and fake currency.

One of the Reason why India is upgrading its fence and also increasing its co operation with other friendly countries.

The drug menace is not limited to punjab.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
percentage wise........ all India 1% Pnb&Goa 10% youth.btw don't forget first alcohol then drugs both are related.

Actually i'm heavy drinker 1 full bottle doesn't give me kick..... what can i do now.... ..drugs.
Why do you need kick?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Punjab is getting good investments these days and lots of developmental projects are planned.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@asingh10 @AnantS @Bornubus Kandi area just means Hoshiarpur & Anandpur sahib. Basically dharam survived near Shivaliks. We also used to do nakas against khalistanis in 80s.

Admit, area is exception though. Most in Punjab still do secretly, it's 'politically incorrect'

I can show you nri sikhs even monas who go to mandir more than gurudawara & they are Jatt.

Khalistan even abroad is dead, just hatred for Badal & drug gangs. Especially when Badal gets awards from akal takht.

Truth, but w/e

& Yea drugs there to drain our manpower. :/
--
Entire khalistan movement was revived after 04, I watched it happen in Canada. I started Punjabi school in gurudawara in 96 97.no mention of 84

First time I heard about it, big mural by corrupt gurudawara committee in 04. Now they've gone full retard. I don't even like going to gurudawara where there no Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Bornubus, I understand your meaning but, explain how gurudawara is not Hindu Mandir? If you mean the idols that were there in Hari Mandir Sahib we'll put them back. :hehe:

@Srinivas_K those development projects are what any drug Lord does to create doubt. Lot of the anti drug work has been grassroots.

BJP just ruins its reputation with this association.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@asingh10 @AnantS @Bornubus Kandi area just means Hoshiarpur & Anandpur sahib. Basically dharam survived near Shivaliks. We also used to do nakas against khalistanis in 80s.

Admit, area is exception though. Most in Punjab still do secretly, it's 'politically incorrect'

I can show you nri sikhs even monas who go to mandir more than gurudawara & they are Jatt.

Khalistan even abroad is dead, just hatred for Badal & drug gangs. Especially when Badal gets awards from akal takht.

Truth, but w/e

& Yea drugs there to drain our manpower. :/
--
Entire khalistan movement was revived after 04, I watched it happen in Canada. I started Punjabi school in gurudawara in 96 97.no mention of 84

First time I heard about it, big mural by corrupt gurudawara committee in 04. Now they've gone full retard. I don't even like going to gurudawara where there no Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Bornubus, I understand your meaning but, explain how gurudawara is not Hindu Mandir? If you mean the idols that were there in Hari Mandir Sahib we'll put them back. :hehe:

@Srinivas_K those development projects are what any drug Lord does to create doubt. Lot of the anti drug work has been grassroots.

BJP just ruins its reputation with this association.
Yes the work has to be from grass root level, the drug networks need to be tackled as well.

Nuvneet Kundu

Yes the work has to be from grass root level, the drug networks need to be tackled as well.
Accessibility and secrecy are inversely proportional to each other. If a college teen is able to access drug vendors then intelligence agencies should have no problem doing so too. Widespread drug trafficking can't go on without the blessing of the state government. BJP is stuck in a marriage of convenience with SAD. They should severe those ties as soon as possible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles