The Beginning of the End of CCP?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I have been watching the financials out of China this week and capital is flooding out of the property market. Developers are sending billions into mining operations, SOE ares investing abroad, SMEs are holding copper by the ton and the rich are moving billions offshore, putting it into Sunshine Trusts or buying a buttload of gold. Foreign investment is running even faster. This is going to be one hard landing.

no smoking

Country flag
I have been watching the
financials out of China this week and capital is flooding out of the property market. Developers are sending billions into mining operations, SOE ares investing abroad, SMEs are holding copper by the ton and the rich are moving billions offshore, putting it into Sunshine Trusts or buying a buttload of gold. Foreign investment is running even faster. This is going to be one hard landing.
So, China's increasing investment in foreign resources is a sign of hard landing? Do you realy know what you are talking about?

Your ignorance always makes me laugh. Thanks!

nimo_cn

Country flag
I think a fully democratic country is in everyone's interest. Its because democracies rarely(if at all) go to war with each others:). There is actually a theory regarding this. Just go search for "Democratic Peace Theory" in google or wiki. One of the main reasons will be that the cost of such misadventures is usually very high to justify them, since the democracies(fully established) are inherently strong by themselves:). So if it falls under a fully democratic regime, who knows I(just like many indians) wont have to hate china or chinese anymore. Feel free to disagree.
Take the western europe for instance:). France and britain or france and germany had been historical enemies for centuries he not millenia. But now they are strong allies:):). Feel free to disagree:).
Democratic India had 3 wars with Pakistan alone after its indepence, 1 war with China.

4 wars in just 60 years, how many more do you want?

And how about the democratic America?

Korea war, Vietnam war, invasion of Panamá, Gulf war, war of Kosovo , afghanistan war, Iraq war, etc.

Selective blindness?

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Democratic India had 3 wars with Pakistan alone after its indepence, 1 war with China.

Korea war, Vietnam war, invasion of Panamá, Gulf war, war of Kosovo , afghanistan war, Iraq war, etc.

Selective blindness?

India didn't fight democratic countries but with Countries under military rule (Pakistan) or a communist country (China). 1 war with Pakistan (1999 Kargil war) was again due to military adventurism. Get the facts right.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Selective blindness?
seems like your CCP has twisted your sense of the word DEMOCRACY. I said DEMOCRACIES dont USUALLY go to war with other DEMOCRACIES idiota. Since when was, China, pakistan, Vietnam, iraq, afghanistan a democracy moron. They were not atleast when those wars took place. Either stop reading your CCP version of history or stop arguing citing that history.

LTE-TDD

Wukan protest village goes to polls - Telegraph

Remember the fishing village that protested last month? Well, here is the consequence

Im calling time on CCP. 2015-16 will see the end.

Sorry sir, in chinese' mind, CCP is much, much better then your corrupted India government. Compare what CCP did in past 30 years to what your corrupted goverment did. You will be dispointed, it is chinese people, not you decided when the CCP will end.

LTE-TDD

seems like your CCP has twisted your sense of the word DEMOCRACY. I said DEMOCRACIES dont USUALLY go to war with other DEMOCRACIES idiota. Since when was, China, pakistan, Vietnam, iraq, afghanistan a democracy moron. They were not atleast when those wars took place. Either stop reading your CCP version of history or stop arguing citing that history.
poor india, enjoying live in the your terrible, so-called "India-type of Democracy". No chinese want your system and live in your dirty poor world. Keep enjoying your life and have a good lucky!

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
poor india, enjoying live in the your terrible, so-called "India-type of Democracy". No chinese want your system and live in your dirty poor world. Keep enjoying your life and have a good lucky!
look sir the aspiration of people in any country is important.it is the people wish that matters the end of the day.i think you would agree that there is no specific solution to wipe out corruption and ensure good governance.different country has different types of political establishment-some have democratic and some have communist/ military/islamic dictatorship.it would be very difficult to say that the problems of people such as developement,better standard of living,infrastucture ,education will be solved if democratic goverments swithched to dictatorship or vice versa.while i appreciate the fact that the chinese government in spite of dictatorship have shown wonderful results in economic and infrastructure and education it has fallen behind in terms of ensuring peaceful life in many parts of the country and perpetrated human rights violations in area like tibet.but the indian democracy has also not been fully succesful in dealing with these kind of issues and i admit that we have also violated human rights.if you look at the last century you will find that some of the worst human right violation including mass bombing have been carried out by western countries like nazi germany,britain japan,soviet union,usa etc the very same countries who champion the cause of democracy nowadays and perpetrate human rights violation like killing thousands of innocents in vietnam,iraq,afghanistan,libya etc.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Guess the puppy wasn't cooked well this morning!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
look who is talking , Mr. " i dont want democracy and ra*e me as long as you pay me enough". You moron both India and your slave factory China are equally corrupt. But the differance is we know when something is wrong because we are not fed BS and we are not brainwashed by govt like you. We have a vibrant free press and free speech unlike that shit news your govt feeds you about progress.

ya i know you will rather live asking permission to even s**t from your government than live with dignity and right to choose. You will rather live as slaves to your govt and make money than live a free independant life. You will rather live in your govt propaganda of FIRST world country than face reality. How dare you question our democracy. A moron living in a country which straps its astronauts to the space vehicle is speaking about our democracy. I have heard that having lived as a SLAVE for so many years can destroy the sanity of the mind but i am witnessing it only now.

So get freedom of shi**ing without your government permission before coming here and finding problems with our democracy SLAVE. And as a human being ask your govt to stop harvesting organs from live human being you CANNIBALS, for the sake of humanity.
P.S- And of course I DONT KNOW if those videos and news are available on your "Utopia media" of your govt.

Last edited:

trackwhack

Selective blindness?
My arent you a total shithead?

How many of the 4 wars that India fought was started by India you twat? All four of them, India was attacked. Infact please include Kargil, that makes it 5 wars and all of them it was India that was attacked.

trackwhack

Intimidation backfires in Wukan poll

After long discussions with her family, Xue Jianwan had decided not to stand as a candidate for the Wukan village election that took place at the weekend. Then she received a call from local government officials asking her to report to the primary school where she teaches for a meeting with the headteacher.
That meeting changed her mind, and made her determined to seek one of the seven seats on the committee which will control decisions over areas such as land sales – the issue that sparked the original protest in the village in China's southern province of Guangdong, last September.

Ms Xue, 22, has a greater reason than most for wanting to influence the changes under way in the village – seen by some as an example of how democratic change could happen in China. She is the eldest child of Xue Jinbo, the popular village activist whose death in police custody in December prompted thousands of villagers to protest for 11 days in Wukan.
The village, which has also elected an election committee and ombudsman's authority to monitor its leaders in the past four weeks, has become a sliver of hope for democracy in China. Guangdong province's top official, Wang Yang, hopes it will be a successful experiment of using free elections to reduce the anger felt by farmers faced with land-grabbing by party officials.
But at the meeting with the school principal and officials, Ms Xue was told that she should either not run or resign from her job because public servants were prohibited from serving on village committees. "They told me, 'As a woman, you need a stable life,'" Ms Xue recalls.
The government's threats and inducements – officials offered to make her principal of a kindergarten – had the opposite effect and made her more determined to run.
"I thought that if they don't want me to, I must join the race," Ms Xue says, seated in her family's small living room. "If the local government is so much against it, it must be good for the village."
She sounds surprised by her own determination. "I went along with other people's opinions," she said. "Now my family says to me, 'Why are you so unafraid?' I have adopted the character of my father."
While none of the other 22 candidates for the seven-seat committee were similarly intimidated – in part because none of them is employed by the government – the local officials' desire to exclude Ms Xue from the election is an illustration of how other authorities might react when their personal fiefdoms are challenged.
An hour after the Financial Times interviewed her on Friday, Ms Xue was locked into her home by two of her uncles who, according to several villagers, were acting at the behest of local government officials.
Ms Xue and her family have been criticised for recently accepting more than $500,000 from the local government as compensation for his death. The family initially refused the money, but then took it as part of a settlement, Ms Xue said, to secure the release of her father's body. A large shrine erected by the villagers, complete with an offering of Budweiser beer, was only removed after his funeral last month.
Late on Saturday night, Ms Xue finally withdrew from an election run-off, made necessary as some of the candidates did not reach the 50 per cent mark in the first round of voting. She gave her backing instead to a charismatic protest leader, Hong Ruichao, 25, who was duly elected in the run-off as a deputy to Lin Zuluan, 68, after he won the contest to be village chief.
Ms Xue admits her decision to withdraw from the contest was also influenced by her mother and grandmother's desire that she stand down. Two other twenty-something year old leaders who, like Mr Hong, were also detained by the police in December were elected to the village committee.
When Ms Xue voted on Saturday morning she was confronted by a thicket of cameras held by the foreign media – local press were not allowed to cover the poll. With her teenaged brother and a couple of young friends trying to protect her from a near stampede of reporters, she said: "Every vote we give here today is a vote to represent my father."
In her matter-of-fact way, Ms Xue was explaining the local government's opposition to her candidacy. If she had been elected, the village's veneration of Xue Jinbo would have been prolonged.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Selective blindness?
Apparently you have selective blindness.

Check who started the wars.

If you are attacked, are you suggesting one should not defend the country?

no smoking

Country flag
Apparently you have selective blindness.

Check who started the wars.

If you are attacked, are you suggesting one should not defend the country?
That depends how you define "attack".

In chinese eyes, india's forward policy is a kind of "attack".

huaxia rox

Selective blindness?
india also attacked a bangledishi village and caused a border war with bangledish some years back....india sent troops to sri lanka and suffered serious consequences... among them the death of 1 of their PMs.

India didn't fight democratic countries but with Countries under military rule (Pakistan) or a communist country (China). 1 war with Pakistan (1999 Kargil war) was again due to military adventurism. Get the facts right.
so u indians didnt have war with the demoratic UK???tell me the facts.....i really dont get.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles