The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by The Messiah, Oct 10, 2011.

?

Do you think God exists?

1. Yes,Absolutely.

38.7%
  2. No,it's a human creation

31.2%
  3. 'May' be or 'May' be not

22.0%
  4. I am not concerned with the existence/non-existence of God'

8.1%
  1. Advaidhya Tiwari

Advaidhya Tiwari Senior Member Senior Member

Wah, excellent logic. You ask questions and you yourself answer it like a retard! The name of the Brahman astrologer who predicted exactly about Siddhartha becoming buddha without second option of becoming a great king is Kaundinya

You can however read Horashastras in search of your hoors. And then describe how Jyotishya has Greek romance instead of talking to the point

2. S.A.T.A

S.A.T.A Senior Member Senior Member

So now we have a new character called 'kaundinya', this is better than sitcom. I suppose it would be too bothersome to as you to provide the source of this information (I'm still waiting for source for the first one). Who says history is boring when it is embellished with so much vivid imagination...

3. Advaidhya Tiwari

New character as demanded by you. Maybe you are too retarded to know the difference between something you demanded vs something I am telling on my own? If you were really interested in Kaundinya, probably you would have googled it by now and obtained the information. Or are you asking me to paste some copyrighted content of source book on this website?

Anyways, it is indeed too tiresome as you seem to be a person with low IQ and don't seen to have basic common sense to have a logical conversation with. Comparing a sitcom with history shows your level of degeneracy and hence it doesn't make sense to discuss anything with you.

4. S.A.T.A

S.A.T.A Senior Member Senior Member

So you won't be Indulging us with any proof then?.... I really was hoping to be enlightened...

5. Advaidhya Tiwari

I can't give proofs for your sitcom entertainment. You might as well watch some BIG BANG theory instead of wasting time here. Your level is suited only for that

6. Vijyes

Vijyes Senior Member Senior Member

Read about Vedangas. Jyotishya is a Vedanga. Horoscope is a written document that has the time of birth and the relevant celestial positions. There is hardly anything special about horoscope other than that it is written document