The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

India22

I am Hindu and I have no problem with animism and other religions as long as no only my God is true thing does not come. I think Hinduism can be interpreted in many different ways. Vedic Hinduism as I have read is natural phenomenon worshiping. I will say Karma concept is vastly better than sin and punishment of Abrahamic religions.

Brood Father

Country flag
I am big time atheist , but still believe that Sikhism and Hinduism are best religion to follow
I believe most religion are cancer and Islam is level 5 ...

Sourav Kumar

Liked for only first part regarding caste.

Edit Summary: Christians conservatives say that you will burn in hell for eternity if you don't believe us.
Ours say just because they are stupid, believe us.

No boss, ours said may things even before Islam and Christianity even existed.

For rest, it's not a valid argument again. I'm not a blasohamous guy in Pakistan and even if I was, I wouldn't have stepped back.
Since you are making a claim without giving evidence here, by your own logic, you claim stands dismissed without evidence :shock:

"Not qualified to crib for proof" or people just believe that they want to believe.
Let me make it easier. You are not qualified to pursue serious Yoga because you will not be able to adhere to Yama and Niyama. Does that make sense?

You won't be able to reply anything and more & more Indians will become irreligious after every generation.
And Abrahams, I'm repeating just because Indian Civilization had been a bit more scientific or reasonable than others in medivial era and so most of their religious claims are more moronic than ours, doesn't make moronic content inside India any less moronic than ourselves.
Since I am not a God realized soul or a person with some amount of Yogic realization, I am not authorized to say anything much anyway.

Again, science which has been brought in discussion, any idea introduced without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Applicable for every entity.
I know very well how the people with your bend of mind argue on this matter. They only consider "science" to be that science which can be experienced and verified in an external laboratory (ie external to the scientist's mind and body). Yoga is the "science" of exploring not the outer universe but the inner nature of a human being and the Yogi is a scientist who experiments with his own mind and body. Hence the proofs that he receives are also within his own body and mind. These yogic observations and proofs have been recorded over thousands of years. You will not accept this and dismiss this as some magic because you are not qualified to pursue Yoga and verify the truth for yourself. However there is another way someone can make you believe a bit. Why don't you spend money from your pocket and join a commercial yoga program of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar or Sadhguru (Inner Engineering)? Spend some money from your pocket for the proof that you demand! I can't give you proofs just by arguing in a forum, come to the laboratory!

Advaidhya Tiwari

Edit Summary: Christians conservatives say that you will burn in hell for eternity if you don't believe us.
Ours say just because they are stupid, believe us.
Who existed first? Dharma or Abrahamism? How can Dharma be a reaction to Abrahamism if it existed first? Have you lost mental equilibrium?

"Not qualified to crib for proof" or people just believe that they want to believe. You won't be able to reply anything and more & more Indians will become irreligious after every generation.
You are exactly that person who believes what you want to believe. You are not the one to decide who becomes irreligious. You speak as if you own people and can dictate terms?

And Abrahams, I'm repeating just because Indian Civilization had been a bit more scientific or reasonable than others in medivial era and so most of their religious claims are more moronic than ours, doesn't make moronic content inside India any less moronic than ourselves.
How do you think Europe had 4 estate system similar to 4 Varna system of India? That is because even Europe followed Dharmic civilisation till it got destroyed in around 1000BC and eventually Christianity took over. Dharmic system is a bit more scientific? It is codification of science itself

Again, science which has been brought in discussion, any idea introduced without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Applicable for every entity.
The most important aspect of science is to keep feelings and opinion away. Calling all religions as ignorance itself was an opinion of yours. You just keep giving opinion of liberalism by making up your own version and simply argue for the sake of it. You try to use terminology instead of absolute process. These things don't reek of any meaningful idea introduced with evidence

Many agree or not Varna system was strongly codified 'BY BIRTH' aka transformed into Caste.... Gradually it declining still long way to go.
There is no point if many agree or disagree. At one point of time, everyone in Europe agreed that earth was flat. What matters is evidence. What way society exists today is not the way society existed even 30 years back. Those who lived in 1970s will tell how society has changed in 50 years. You are trying to extrapolate today's experience to the past thousands of years!

Let me give you a bit of evidence to say that Varna had no birth based system - Megasthenes came to India in 300BC and he described India as having no slaves and that everyone were well fed and lived in a noble way. He called Indians as the most noblest of people at that time. Arthashastra written at the same time also had mentioned division of Kula, Vamsha and Varna but never spoke of caste. Chanakya had said in Arthashastra that a king must marry a virgin girl of a good "kula". Caste was never mentioned. He did not even say that kshatriya family woman had to be chosen by kings.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Who existed first? Dharma or Abrahamism? How can Dharma be a reaction to Abrahamism if it existed first? Have you lost mental equilibrium?

You are exactly that person who believes what you want to believe. You are not the one to decide who becomes irreligious. You speak as if you own people and can dictate terms?

How do you think Europe had 4 estate system similar to 4 Varna system of India? That is because even Europe followed Dharmic civilisation till it got destroyed in around 1000BC and eventually Christianity took over. Dharmic system is a bit more scientific? It is codification of science itself

The most important aspect of science is to keep feelings and opinion away. Calling all religions as ignorance itself was an opinion of yours. You just keep giving opinion of liberalism by making up your own version and simply argue for the sake of it. You try to use terminology instead of absolute process. These things don't reek of any meaningful idea introduced with evidence

There is no point if many agree or disagree. At one point of time, everyone in Europe agreed that earth was flat. What matters is evidence. What way society exists today is not the way society existed even 30 years back. Those who lived in 1970s will tell how society has changed in 50 years. You are trying to extrapolate today's experience to the past thousands of years!

Let me give you a bit of evidence to say that Varna had no birth based system - Megasthenes came to India in 300BC and he described India as having no slaves and that everyone were well fed and lived in a noble way. He called Indians as the most noblest of people at that time. Arthashastra written at the same time also had mentioned division of Kula, Vamsha and Varna but never spoke of caste. Chanakya had said in Arthashastra that a king must marry a virgin girl of a good "kula". Caste was never mentioned. He did not even say that kshatriya family woman had to be chosen by kings.
Oye tiwari, what is the point of discussions about dharma when you don’t have the basic self-control over your own actions.

In this case muddying economics thread with non-topical posts.

Practice what you are preaching dude.....

Advaidhya Tiwari

Oye tiwari, what is the point of discussions about dharma when you don’t have the basic self-control over your own actions.

In this case muddying economics thread with non-topical posts.

Practice what you are preaching dude.....
I am practising what I preach. My point here is that the whole point of economy is to get strong and enforce Dharma. Economy is a path to Dharma and without the end, economy is useless

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

No boss, ours said may things even before Islam and Christianity even existed.
So, does it even matter?
Since you are making a claim without giving evidence here, by your own logic, you claim stands dismissed without evidence :shock:
So, for you, existence of anything is as obvious as it's absence.
I'm not introducing any new idea but dismissed an irrational one.
If my DISBELIEF IS FAITH THEN BALD IS HAIRSTYLE. Affirmative sentences need backing, not negative ones.
Let me make it easier. You are not qualified to pursue serious Yoga because you will not be able to adhere to Yama and Niyama. Does that make sense?
Are you qualified? If yes, you can elaborate.
Since I am not a God realized soul or a person with some amount of Yogic realization, I am not authorized to say anything much anyway.
You can't either. You are defending thing about which you are not confirmed yourself. You want to believe it for comfort & pride,
I know very well how the people with your bend of mind argue on this matter. They only consider "science" to be that science which can be experienced and verified in an external laboratory (ie external to the scientist's mind and body). Yoga is the "science" of exploring not the outer universe but the inner nature of a human being and the Yogi is a scientist who experiments with his own mind and body. Hence the proofs that he receives are also within his own body and mind. These yogic observations and proofs have been recorded over thousands of years. You will not accept this and dismiss this as some magic because you are not qualified to pursue Yoga and verify the truth for yourself. However there is another way someone can make you believe a bit. Why don't you spend money from your pocket and join a commercial yoga program of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar or Sadhguru (Inner Engineering)? Spend some money from your pocket for the proof that you demand! I can't give you proofs just by arguing in a forum, come to the laboratory!
7 years ago, I used to be like most are here. I got tired of believing what I used too and exposed myself to rationality, started understanding and questioning things instead of respecting them.
You amy do it today.

Flame Thrower

I am practising what I preach. My point here is that the whole point of economy is to get strong and enforce Dharma. Economy is a path to Dharma and without the end, economy is useless
For **** sake, don't bring Dharma into every aspect.

Everyone doesn't follow Dharma. Period!!

If you want to follow, then good for you, no one is stopping you, though I don't follow it always, I'd gladly encourage you to do it and even help in my capacity. Expecting or insisting everyone to follow is pure bullshit.

The whole point of economy is to grow, the whole point if defense forces is to be strong, both does go hand in hand, neither their purpose nor their path is same. Don't mix these two.

Self righteousness and one's will to follow Dharma is the path to it, not economy.

Mixing Vedanta and economy doesn't bode well, heck they're completely and totally different. None of them are path or purpose to one another. Having one doesn't get you another. You have to work hard in their own path to achieve them.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You're mentally too inconsistent to interpret that they are corresponding ridiculous claims, not reactions.
Nor you are the one allowed to preach nonsense to next generation. I'm not deciding anything but exempting them from nonsense.
Europe had but whose discrmination lasted long?
Second, Indian society was scientific not Dharmic system.
The most important aspect of science is to keep feelings and opinion away.
Science keeps feelings away, not opinions.
Calling all religions as ignorance itself was an opinion of yours.
It wasn't mere opinion but a result of thought experiment.

Better say, atheism is obvious unless you lied by parents.So, its not opinion, its a natural thing.
You just keep giving opinion of liberalism by making up your own version and simply argue for the sake of it. You try to use terminology instead of absolute process.
How my version is distinct from others?
Anyways, elaborate and also justify your procedure.
These things don't reek of any meaningful idea introduced with evidence
what are ya referring to?
I think we were talking about why we lagged behind west and you brought that to Dharma that is past thousand of years.
  1. There is a great difference between what was written & was followed. I can see it even today.
  2. You were supporting caste system and you are stepping back from own words now.
  3. After, castes, you are going to objectify women body now. Seems like that from your post.

Sourav Kumar

So, does it even matter?
It matters for people who got a basic schooling in Sanatan Dharma/ Hinduism/ Indian Culture either through their parents or through their schools.

So, for you, existence of anything is as obvious as it's absence.
I'm not introducing any new idea but dismissed an irrational one.
If my DISBELIEF IS FAITH THEN BALD IS HAIRSTYLE. Affirmative sentences need backing, not negative ones.
No not for me. The logic that i used was your own logic. And I want proof. Please go to pakistan and defy blasphemy law. I will be satisfied with that proof :blah:

Are you qualified? If yes, you can elaborate.
I am more qualified than you in matters of Sanatan Dharma since I got introduced to saints of Sanatan Dharma in childhood itself and then I studied in a college where Hindu Monks taught us Spirituality/ Indian Culture. Also in those two years, I, along with other students, attended morning (sometimes) and evening (regularly) prayers regularly along with the resident Monk. The resident Muslim students also attended this prayer. Then I took interest in spirituality and read about the theories and practices of meditation. And then I practised very little too. But I also accept that I do not qualify to practise serious Yoga since I cannot adhere to Yama/Niyama. (Also I had a personal experience that convinces me (to 99%) that God is very much present. But people who experience these type of events will not discuss about these events with strangers. And my experience cannot be your proof. Only proof that you experience can be your proof.).

More pertinent question is: do I qualify to explain anything to you or preach anything to you? No, I do not qualify since I am not a God realized soul and I have not practised any serious Yoga either. Having said that, I am qualified enough to tell you that if you are a true seeker, you will find your sources for Spirituality. If you are not, it is not my problem and it may not be your problem either but since you keep preaching your liberal-democracy and you keep preaching that Sanatan Dharma is all ignorance/ garbage/ bullshit, people like you present a threat to India unknowingly.

You can't either. You are defending thing about which you are not confirmed yourself. You want to believe it for comfort & pride,
I have defended nada. I have just told you that if you want proof for Spirituality/ Sanatan Dharma, you must go to people who have practised Sanatan Dharma and spirituality. You can spend next 7 years in this forum arguing with people but that may not be productive given the results of last 7 years are concerned! Since you will be shoo-ed away by serious practitioners of Sanatan Dharma/ Hinduism given the level of your intellect and mental abilities, I have suggested you spend some money from your pocket and experience commercial packages from Sri Sri or Sadhguru. Unless you have experimented, you do not have any birthright to call anything ignorance/ falsehood etc. But, yeah, it is your birthright to stay doubtful and say "I do not know. I doubt".

So to summarize: You do not know Sanatan Dharma.

7 years ago, I used to be like most are here. I got tired of believing what I used too and exposed myself to rationality, started understanding and questioning things instead of respecting them.
You amy do it today.
That is your problem. You got tired of believing whereas Sanatan Dharma did not ask you to believe anything. You learnt Physics, Chemistry by buying books and attending classes and you spent money on that. Sanatan Dharma is also like your physics and chemistry. You have to buy books, attend classes and practice under guidance. And for that you have to spend money. But you have not made any effort to do so.

Sourav Kumar

Can any one explain me Dharma(righteous) in below case?

IF my dad killed some innocent and i know that .....two scenarios

1. As a citizen i go to police to report ... Dharma
2.I erase all traces of evidences as protecting my dad is my Pitru Dhartma.

Which dharma u follow? Mein 2.
Ask Sadhguru. He is taking this kind of questions from many institutes in India and those replies are coming on ToI front page too.

Sourav Kumar

Bro, i followed him and he is great in 90% cases but not all .... am asking about others opinion as either scenario is right.
Yeah, Sadhguru is good but he is no where near a God realized soul. If Sadhguru were a God realized souls, he would not repeat again and again that "Ram came down to Lanka all the way from Ayodhya in search of Sita". Because Sita was not kidnapped from Ayodhya!

On a second thought, on this thread, you can get the "rationalist" answer for your question :)

Advaidhya Tiwari

For **** sake, don't bring Dharma into every aspect.

Everyone doesn't follow Dharma. Period!!

If you want to follow, then good for you, no one is stopping you, though I don't follow it always, I'd gladly encourage you to do it and even help in my capacity. Expecting or insisting everyone to follow is pure bullshit.

The whole point of economy is to grow, the whole point if defense forces is to be strong, both does go hand in hand, neither their purpose nor their path is same. Don't mix these two.

Self righteousness and one's will to follow Dharma is the path to it, not economy.

Mixing Vedanta and economy doesn't bode well, heck they're completely and totally different. None of them are path or purpose to one another. Having one doesn't get you another. You have to work hard in their own path to achieve them.
What do you mean dharma is unimportant? Do you think life works on its own? Don't you see laws like gravity, biology, chemistry all around? The law of psychology because of which different species think differently are also inherent. All this is dharma.

You're mentally too inconsistent to interpret that they are corresponding ridiculous claims, not reactions.
Who is inconsistent? You are the one who tried to portray dharma as reaction to Abrahamism.

Nor you are the one allowed to preach nonsense to next generation. I'm not deciding anything but exempting them from nonsense.
Who are you to determine what is nonsense? It seems that you are deciding on your own merit without any sense of consistency. What is consistent must be taught to children. It is not that children can be allowed to grow like jungly people with nothing in their head and every generation starting from scratch. That becomes savagery

Europe had but whose discrmination lasted long?
Second, Indian society was scientific not Dharmic system
Dharma = Principles that maintain balance in nature. It is scientific principle itself. Again, started to rant about discrimination. In India, there was no slavery for 3000 years at least. Europe had slvery since Roman times and lasted till about 1850. Who discriminated against whom? Even the shudras in India were independent people and had families, economic livelihood etc while slaves had nothing. Even after caste system came, the caste people were still independent and allowed to go away if they felt a place was unfit

Science keeps feelings away, not opinions
What are opinions? Opinions are a person's independent words and always are blended with feelings

It wasn't mere opinion but a result of thought experiment.

Better say, atheism is obvious unless you lied by parents.So, its not opinion, its a natural thing
Atheism is obvious? So, who created the world, who created the laws of nature like gravity? How Jyotishya is able to predict things like in case of buddha or even in today's time? Good jyotishis are able to predict accurately even today, how?

How my version is distinct from others?
Anyways, elaborate and also justify your procedure
First you explain to me how did liberalism be merit based rather than aesthetic based? Liberalism is about aesthetics and happiness, not merit. You explain your stance first as to where did you source your liberalism definition

• There is a great difference between what was written & was followed. I can see it even today.
  • You were supporting caste system and you are stepping back from own words now.
  • After, castes, you are going to objectify women body now. Seems like that from your post.
That is why I quoted Greek person to ensure there is limited difference and bias. I support Varna system, not caste. When did I support caste? Give evidence first

Can any one explain me Dharma(righteous) in below case?

IF my dad killed some innocent and i know that .....two scenarios

1. As a citizen i go to police to report ... Dharma
2.I erase all traces of evidences as protecting my dad is my Pitru Dhartma.

Which dharma u follow? Mein 2.
Following law is not dharma. So, it will depend on whether the action was right or wrong. Questions like why he was killed, what was the intention, what are others intention and mindset etc have to be asked before judging

Flame Thrower

What do you mean dharma is unimportant? Do you think life works on its own? Don't you see laws like gravity, biology, chemistry all around? The law of psychology because of which different species think differently are also inherent. All this is dharma.
I said, everyone will not follow it.

I asked not to link up Dharma with everything

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It matters for people who got a basic schooling in Sanatan Dharma/ Hinduism/ Indian Culture either through their parents or through their schools.
So, altogether you follow this $hit just to have d!ck measuring contest of religion & culture propagation.
And just like them, you aren't able to understand anything in this stuff either.
No not for me. The logic that i used was your own logic.
Then, are you dumb or what? Disbelieve in God isn't a contestant to religions.
And I want proof. Please go to pakistan and defy blasphemy law. I will be satisfied with that proof :blah:
So, it's been moved to my courage rather than existence of God coz me & you both know non existent can't punish me & only thing his believers can do is giving excuses.
Tough luck that I wasn't born in Pakistan anyways. Because I'm not gonna leave Indian citizenship for the $hit. But for sure, you're asking to move to Dharma just because of fear of Islamic atrocities.
I am more qualified than you in matters of Sanatan Dharma since I got introduced to saints of Sanatan Dharma in childhood itself and then I studied in a college where Hindu Monks taught us
And yet you haven't been able rationalise your point in anyway and have to use Abrhams as excuse.
Spirituality/ Indian Culture.
Both are mutually exclusive.
Spirituality was there in almost every country, Indian culture only in India.
Also in those two years, I, along with other students, attended morning (sometimes) and evening (regularly) prayers regularly along with the resident Monk. The resident Muslim students also attended this prayer.
Then I took interest in spirituality and read about the theories and practices of meditation. And then I practised very little too. But I also accept that I do not qualify to practise serious Yoga since I cannot adhere to Yama/Niyama.
(Also I had a personal experience that convinces me (to 99%) that God is very much present.
:facepalm:
But people who experience these type of events will not discuss about these events with strangers. And my experience cannot be your proof. Only proof that you experience can be your proof.).
Well then sorry, I've a demonic heart.
I'm a strange guy who doesn't believe that divine creatures live up there in sky, a kid could pick mountain on his finger, a dead man could be alive again post 3 days or someone could convert people by splitting moon & many other bull$hits. Ain't I?
More pertinent question is: do I qualify to explain anything to you or preach anything to you? No, I do not qualify since I am not a God realized soul and I have not practised any serious Yoga either. Having said that, I am qualified enough to tell you that if you are a true seeker, you will find your sources for Spirituality. If you are not, it is not my problem and it may not be your problem either but since you keep preaching your liberal-democracy and you keep preaching that Sanatan Dharma is all ignorance/ garbage/ bullshit,
I'm not preaching, I'm shielding people from meaningless pursuits. Every religion.
people like you present a threat to India unknowingly.
People like me co existing with like you for centuries in India are the reason why you can call Hindus more peaceful than Islam & Christianity who didn't let retards to get that low & manipulate people.

People like me searching for reason instead of meditation are working here in conglomerates & PSUs innovating
I have defended nada. I have just told you that if you want proof for Spirituality/ Sanatan Dharma, you must go to people who have practised Sanatan Dharma and spirituality.
You are defending religion, I'm attacking, keep it straight.
And I don't have to go to anyone, my stupid parents & elders were enough.
You can spend next 7 years in this forum arguing with people but that may not be productive given the results of last 7 years are concerned!
Not 7 years on forum but with life.
Since you will be shoo-ed away by serious practitioners of Sanatan Dharma/ Hinduism given the level of your intellect and mental abilities,
Check maps for IQ or IPR attributes.
Besides poverty & lack of investment in R&D/education, intellect is inversely proportional to religion.
I have suggested you spend some money from your pocket and experience commercial packages from Sri Sri or Sadhguru.
Enough :lol:
Another thug earning money from scrooges.
Unless you have experimented,
you do not have any birthright to anything ignorance/ falsehood etc.
I have experimented and I hold right to reject & dismiss anything which has not been proved.
But, yeah, it is your birthright to stay doubtful and say "I do not know. I doubt".
Let me play in your way:
"There are red baboons with 3 tales, four heads and magical powers to heal anyone, living inside the core of sun."
Prove me wrong!!
Let's preach this belief through generations, people will add up rest of things themselves. There will be people like you defending it on forums.
And that's how every theistic religion came into existence, Islam, Christianity, Judaism & even Sanatan.

It's a far more of a better explanation than sitting with closed eyes & clasped hands trying hypnotize yourself to feel some magical power mentioned in folklores.
So to summarize: You do not know Sanatan Dharma.
Better summary, I'm done with it.
I've been diluted beliving
That is your problem. You got tired of believing whereas Sanatan Dharma did not ask you to believe anything.
You learnt Physics, Chemistry by buying books and attending classes and you spent money on that. Sanatan Dharma is also like your physics and chemistry. You have to buy books, attend classes and practice under guidance. And for that you have to spend money. But you have not made any effort to do so.
What to do you think? I didn't? Indian homes may even not have food to eat but religious books occupy a complete rack at least. My parents weren't different either.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Good luck now explaining how are you different from Abrahamic retards.
Who is inconsistent? You are the one who tried to portray dharma as reaction to Abrahamism.
Ya dumb or what? This stupidity is older than Abrahamism and is correspondent not reaction if you can understand English. I wrote that 5-6 times at least.
Who are you to determine what is nonsense?
I'm not one authorized for sure. So, I'm using a simple logic that anything that has not been able to confirm itself logically or evidently is nonsense.
And if now you attack this logic, I can't help you. You don't follow your religion even to live but you live for religion.
It seems that you are deciding on your own merit without any sense of consistency. What is consistent must be taught to children. It is not that children can be allowed to grow like jungly people with nothing in their head and every generation starting from scratch. That becomes savagery
Anything without reason is jungly. I'm not asking to push them out of discipline but justify thoughts what you are passing on to them.
Human minds should be able to interpret things. Following things without objection is a characteristic of pet animals, not civilised or even jungly people.
Dharma = Principles that maintain balance in nature. It is scientific principle itself.
Now, you are with new definition of it.
Again, started to rant about discrimination. In India, there was no slavery for 3000 years at least. Europe had slvery since Roman times and lasted till about 1850. Who discriminated against whom? Even the shudras in India were independent people and had families, economic livelihood etc while slaves had nothing. Even after caste system came, the caste people were still independent and allowed to go away if they felt a place was unfit
Again, why should I live apart from my other people, marry within surname and follow fathers profession? And if you think Shudras are so happy, just go & try to live with them.
What are opinions? Opinions are a person's independent words and always are blended with feelings
Blended with feelings for emotional people, enforced by logics from reasonable people.
Atheism is obvious? So, who created the world, who created the laws of nature like gravity?
If these laws & humans are so efficient, then, their creator must be too.
Watch the hole video.
Problem with theists is that they think that they are purpose of universe, most scientists on other hands see themselves as by product of universe. Because random processes in universe create random. Who the hell we are to tag ourselves more special than those things.
How Jyotishya is able to predict things like in case of buddha or even in today's time? Good jyotishis are able to predict accurately even today, how?
LOL, when they fail, they have excuse, when someone gets accidentally in, they get credit. But they aren't fools for sure.
First you explain to me how did liberalism be merit based rather than aesthetic based? Liberalism is about aesthetics and happiness, not merit. You explain your stance first as to where did you source your liberalism definition
Happiness is achieved from merits simply.
Learn to differentiate between happiness & joy.
That is why I quoted Greek person to ensure there is limited difference and bias. I support Varna system, not caste. When did I support caste? Give evidence first
Wait a minute.
Following law is not dharma. , So it will depend on whether the action was right or wrong. Questions like why he was killed, what was the intention, what are others intention and mindset etc have to be asked before judging
How many definitions of Dharma you have?

Right & wrong is more concerned with morals classified into Ethics & values.

Ethics (Reason) are about doing right thing, that is in interest of everyone without harming ant other persons interest regardless of what you are told.

Values (Varying in religions) is doing whatever you are told. No matter what is right.
Different values like anti dating, against pre marital affairs, genital mutilation or preaching religion to children.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926