The "Angry Internet Hindu Warriors" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
As Ramchandra Guha stated in his book, the "Angry Internet Hindu Warriors" are definitely on the rise...

Intolerance, conservatism, Religious Extremism, Hard-line Right-wing views seems to be the forte of these warriors (my personal views)

Here are some of the posts from Facebook where these warriors thrive...

TrueSpirit

As Ramchandra Guha stated in his book, the "Angry Internet Hindu Warriors" are definitely on the rise...

Intolerance, conservatism, Religious Extremism, Hard-line Right-wing views seems to be the forte of these warriors (my personal views)

Here are some of the posts from Facebook where these warriors thrive...
And, what is the threat from these Angry-Young-Hindus ? That they might boot out the Congress regime from the Center ?

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
And, what is the threat from these Angry-Young-Hindus ? That they might boot out the Congress regime from the Center ?
Next thing you know, they will be labeled Hindu mujahids by some of the bright young minds on this forum.

TrueSpirit

Next thing you know, they will be labeled Hindu mujahids by some of the bright young minds on this forum.
The Diggi-Raja clone on DFI whose favorite masturbation fantasy is Persia ??
Who cares...he is a nobody.

PS>The bolded part above is civicfanatic's lingo that no one on DFI dares to question. Good going, guys.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
That was a post about not killing cows..what hatred for minorities is to be seen?
They are calling for disrupting Ramzan because Haleem is made from Beef (Though, actually Haleem is made from Halal mutton)

They claim that if any Indian loves to eat Haleem, then he is Anti-Hindu and should go and live in Pakistan.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Diggi-Raja clone on DFI whose favorite masturbation fantasy is Persia ??
Who cares...he is a nobody.

PS>The bolded part above is civicfanatic's lingo that no one on DFI dares to question. Good going, guys.
@civfanatic is anything but "civic".

Last edited by a moderator:

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
They are calling for disrupting Ramzan because Haleem is made from Beef (Though, actually Haleem is made from Halal mutton)

They claim that if any Indian loves to eat Haleem, then he is Anti-Hindu and should go and live in Pakistan.
Oh okay. I did not read the comments. Such statements are very dumb but you have to understand that Hindus are under siege all across the subcontinent.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Believe it or not, these people want to instill the Bajrang Dal/Kar Sevak type of Hinduism like in Mysore... Remember the attack on girls in a pub? Remember the thrashing of couples for holding hand in public? Remember what led to the "Pink Panty Movement"?

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Believe it or not, these people want to instill the Bajrang Dal/Kar Sevak type of Hinduism like in Mysore... Remember the attack on girls in a pub? Remember the thrashing of couples for holding hand in public? Remember what led to the "Pink Panty Movement"?
That happened in 2009 man, and this is all you can say about "Hindutva fanatics". For your information, that happened in Mangalore where Evangelical and Islamist organizations are doing all sorts of mischief (love jihad, fraudulent conversions). As @parijataka wrote in his town there was no RSS presence until the Evangelicals arrived to harvest souls.

TrueSpirit

@arnabmit: I do not think anybody takes them seriously. People are too preoccupied with their own livelihoods anyway. There is no scope for hardliners among Hindus (however, the same cannot be said about proselytizing religions). Due to Sri Ram Sene's excesses, people voted BJP out of power in Dakshin Kannada districts.

However, in case you are from West Bengal, I have this curiosity...have you ever visited North-East Indian states ? ....if yes, which ones ?

dhananjay1

That's because only Hindu hating secular vitriol is allowed by the government to have a national platform and any Hindu who doesn't grovel at the feet of their secular masters is labeled 'communal'. Scum like Guha and company are allowed position of influence because they sing the tune of secularists in power. Otherwise he doesn't have any significant intellectual accomplishment, his only talent is Hindu baiting.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
However, in case you are from West Bengal, I have this curiosity...have you ever visited North-East Indian states ? ....if yes, which ones ?
Yes I am, No I didn't.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
So your logic is that this is acceptable since they haven't taken to the streets and killed thousands... yet? No wait! They even did that many times since independence!

Please stop justifying religious fanaticism in any form and shape... of any religion.

That happened in 2009 man, and this is all you can say about "Hindutva fanatics". For your information, that happened in Mangalore where Evangelical and Islamist organizations are doing all sorts of mischief (love jihad, fraudulent conversions). As @parijataka wrote in his town there was no RSS presence until the Evangelicals arrived to harvest souls.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
So your logic is that this is acceptable since they haven't taken to the streets and killed thousands... yet? No wait! They even did that many times since independence!

Please stop justifying religious fanaticism in any form and shape... of any religion.
I am not aware of any Hindutva inspired groups that killed "thousands". If you are referring to Hindu-Muslim riots then the issue of the conflict will be very localized (which Hindutva is not) and from my experience growing up in Ahmedabad, its usually the minorities that instigate the conflicts/riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles