Thanks Bharat Rakshak for supporting and helping us in this important cause.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I thank BR and all its members for their support and for unmasking that fake Indian forum run by Pakistani.

if possible please post all the evidence here too for all members to see.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes, we thank BRF for allowing and supporting the cause of exposing fake forum and Pakistani forum. If it were not for them this would have gone under the radar and many gullible Indians would join there and get misused. Thanks again to BRF.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
yes, indeed, the cooperation is commendable to say the least. many thanks to everyone concerned at BR for supporting us.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I hate to say it but the old boys at BR did well in exposing and throwing light on the scum but i hope the attacks wont take their toll again.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Thnaks to BR, we were able to expose the fakes.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I hate to say it but the old boys at BR did well in exposing and throwing light on the scum but i hope the attacks wont take their toll again.
Yes, thanks BR for the help and support provided to expose fakes and also campaign for Indians to leave pak and fake forums. Dhimmies will remain there no matter what.

Well GK, it's down to $$$ now. Hopefully we will be able to find enough donors to keep us going. A lot was spent in the last few days to get us back. A lot of money went waste because measures didn't work.

Unlike others we don't have "backing" to take care of us. We are not part of Indian propaganda machine. We are just a bunch of enthusiasts.

Pintu

Thanks for their commendable job.

Regards

agentperry

the same is hacked by paki hackers few days back... as a revenge for downing def.pk

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There are many good aspects of BR.

This is one of them.

There are many people highly skilled to sleuth around to do the good work.

That aside, there are people who are totally devoted to research.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yes, thanks BR for the help and support provided to expose fakes and also campaign for Indians to leave pak and fake forums. Dhimmies will remain there no matter what.

Well GK, it's down to $$$ now. Hopefully we will be able to find enough donors to keep us going. A lot was spent in the last few days to get us back. A lot of money went waste because measures didn't work.

Unlike others we don't have "backing" to take care of us. We are not part of Indian propaganda machine. We are just a bunch of enthusiasts.
Yusuf how much did DFI end up spending? Also did you shell out money as well? If its an private issue dont bother.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles