Thai Muslims Protest Buddhist Schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do we know what Allah means and is it only God for Islam?

It is a pagan, pre Islamic name for the Creator.

So, why get into things that are more complex than what is understood.

Let's go easy and return to the subject.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Iran is an exception, it managed to mold Islam in it's own image.
I dont think so....especially with the ongoing persecution of the native Zorastrians by the Mullahs.

secularism ≠ anti-hindu
Unfortunately (stress on it), in India it is.

You want examples, I can gladly share.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
This is what I fear the most, once the agenda of 100% Santana Dharma is achieved people are gonna segregate with the terms good hindus and bad hindus(just like in Pakistan), a moderate minority keeps the majority honest.

Define a Brave Hindu please.
I dont think so - the fight between the good and bad Muslims (Sunni vs Ahmedi, Sunni vs Shia etc) have no precedents or counterparts in Hinduism.

The closest thing that comes to mind is Shaivism vs Vaishnavism which was seen for a very brief period in the history of Tamil Nadu but then that was more political than religious and today I dont see it.

So no, your thinking is a fallacy and has no grounds for it.

Indian culture is not static...it has always evolved with the times.
BS.

The Indian culture never took a 90 deg or a 180 deg turn anytime. What happened were mere refinements on the existing base like Buddhism, Jainism and SIkhism.

But what happened in countries like Egypt, SK, Iran etc were complete white washing of the native culture and imposition of an alien culture on top of it.

8/10 hindus will remain hindus but you will still fear.
Your opinion, not a fact.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I dont think so....especially with the ongoing persecution of the native Zorastrians by the Mullahs.
I meant that they were able to preserve their language (more or less) and most of their culture. They were able to break free of Arab dominance by exploiting the Shia schism and "persianizing" it. Bascially they replaced Zoroastrianism with Shia Islam as their imperial religion.

Contrast that with Egypt, which totally lost their culture and became Arabs, and South Koreans who are asians on the outside but white protestants inside.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
In Iran, Muslims are 98% and Zoroastrian are 0.1% left. A country where people used to follow peaceful Zoroastrian with extremely rich and ancient culture like ours are 0.1%.

In Mumbai, more Zoroastrian people lives than whole middle-east combined. :rolleyes:

2nd or 3rd Oldest religion (not sure)

Today overall population = few colonies of Delhi.

List of countries by Zoroastrian population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KS

Bye bye DFI
I meant that they were able to preserve their language (more or less) and most of their culture. They were able to break free of Arab dominance by exploiting the Shia schism and "persianizing" it. Bascially they replaced Zoroastrianism with Shia Islam as their imperial religion.

Contrast that with Egypt, which totally lost their culture and became Arabs, and South Koreans who are asians on the outside but white protestants inside.
What you meant were two forms of the same thing.

Iran - people may retain some old connections , but the ruling theocracy persecutes them for doing that and is intent on pushing down the alien idealogy down their throat.

Egypt, SK - what you mentioned..

I dont want both to happen.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Shias having been buffeted by history and made second class, has been tamed by history.

Ahmedinajad is the face that wants Shiaism to be back into reckoning and not a 'second class' signature of Islam!

And the Sunnis are up a gum tree with the Wahabbis calling the shots and declaring them as third class.

Islam is in a churn and each wanting ascendancy and each wanting to prove their worth by thrusting spears against windmills like Don Quixote and Mullahs acting as Sancho Panzas!

Islam is in an Identity Crisis!

Too many Khlifas with no Caliphate!!!

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Mumbai is the Zorastrian (Parsi) heartland of India (and maybe for even the whole world).

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Then why they are not hanged ? Already so many years. Many leaders appealed for pardon for Afzal. You have not said why so many people says "RSS is terrorist with 0 prove" ? Indeed, RSS did lots of good work. Even P.Chidambaram said few times about Hindu terror. why government is not taking hard step against terrorism ? because too much of toughness makes loss in vote bank ? How come secularism ?
Yes RSS has done good work but so did hamas in palestine and taliban in paki floods, so what is your point ? people from rss have confessed about bombing. at the same time that doesn't mean all people in rss are terrorists. i dont generalize like you. why were rajiv killers not hanged ? last i heard they weren't muslims.

I have hardly heard that people raise Godhra incident, But every now and then i read about Gujarat. Why many people say Gujarat was pre-planned ? Isn't this double standard ?
why people say ? you bring up atrocities from centuries gone by and then ask why people bring up gujarat that happened few years ago ? isn't this double standard ?

Then why government is giving ? Why people are taking ?why not improve the infrastructure of Amarnath ?
haj subsidy is illegal according to islam. there is a thread on it here. search for it. i dont ask govt for a free car but if the govt forcefully gives it to me then id be a fucking idiot not to take it. why does govt direct army to protect hindu pilgrims in there trek in kashmir ?

personally govt shouldn't be interfering in religious aspects.

Yes, Illegal immigrants have Driving licence, Ration card and everything. If they are illegal why government is not throwing them back ?? Why Government don't take hard step to make kashmir for Kashmiri Pandits like CPC did in Xinjiang for hans ?
i have often seen you asking for similar things like china does that, pak did that, saudi banned that. in your heart you admire these countries and want India to go down there path. and hans being rehabilitated in xinjian :lol:

even kashmiri pandits have driving license, ration card etc they need to be settled back but why did you mighty bjp not do that ? why is govt not killing chinese infiltrators in our territory ? because of secularism ?

M. Karunadhi.
I dont know whether he said it or not. many atheists on this forum deny that also. but did govt make it a policy ?

Then why government is supporting Palestine ?
Unlike you everyone doesn't see everything through prism of religion. you need to understand geopolitics and start from times of nehru and non-aligned movement to understand that.

I bought all related with India only (Directly/Indirectly)
Related to India means India-Sri Lanks, India-Bangladesh, India-Palestine and not hindu this and muslim that and christian this.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
BS.

The Indian culture never took a 90 deg or a 180 deg turn anytime. What happened were mere refinements on the existing base like Buddhism, Jainism and SIkhism.

But what happened in countries like Egypt, SK, Iran etc were complete white washing of the native culture and imposition of an alien culture on top of it.

Indian muslims follow practices that arab muslims dont. Goto wedding of Indian muslim and arab and you will see the difference. no arab gives or takes dowry either. No one takes a 180 degree turn unless you see everything from religious point of view.

And evolving doesn't mean 180 or 90 degree turns. who taught you that ?

That is a fact. When shit hits the ceiling you tuck tale and run. When you with 8 people are scared of 2 people out of 10 then what else can one expect ?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The South Koreans are so steeped in Christianity that they had the audacity to pretend to be helping Afghans, but forcing them to convert before assistance was given!

This type of dirty tricks is being done by all religions that allow conversion.

They only contribute to tension and distaste.

No religion is great or perfect!

Reactions: KS

KS

Bye bye DFI
Yes RSS has done good work but so did hamas in palestine and taliban in paki floods, so what is your point ?
You are so much thick than I could even imagine. RSS = Hamas ?! Fuckin seriously ? :shocked:

people from rss have confessed about bombing. at the same time that doesn't mean all people in rss are terrorists. i dont generalize like you.
They have already retracted their confessions and accused the NIA of making them confess under duress. :lol:

why were rajiv killers not hanged ? last i heard they weren't muslims.
I have already explained how the two cases are different. If you want go take a look there. Dont bring in your hatred here.link

Galaxy

Country flag
Mumbai is the Zorastrian (Parsi) heartland of India (and maybe for even the whole world).
Yes Mumbai is heartland.

Adi Godrej, John Abraham are parsi.

When i was in school, there was a girl who was parsi. I always thought she is Muslim till 9th class. But later i asked and she told me she is Parsi and totally different from Muslims. :thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am sorry Indian Muslims, the majority are convert schedule caste follow and claim descent from the Prophet.

Which world are you living in?

And I am not talking of the Bohras and the other emancipated ones.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Indian muslims follow practices that arab muslims dont. Goto wedding of Indian muslim and arab and you will see the difference. no arab gives or takes dowry either. No one takes a 180 degree turn unless you see everything from religious point of view.

And evolving doesn't mean 180 or 90 degree turns. who taught you that ?
If you mean the difference like singing to bollywood songs, yes there is a difference :frusty:

And arabs dont take a dowry..? LOL you should see those gleaming Mercs and Ferraris being presented as a "gift" to the groom from the bride's side.

And yes I am seeing from a religious point of view as this thread is exactly about religion. Whats wrong in it ? In India the native culture is itself rooted in the religion- so any discussion about culture will lead to religion or vice versa.

That is a fact. When shit hits the ceiling you tuck tale and run. When you with 8 people are scared of 2 people out of 10 then what else can one expect ?
We are suspicious that in case the 2 become more than the 2 the native culture is becoming increasingly threatened. I have already given example to prove my point - Egypt, SK etc.

But you have given nothing to prove your point and and just pissing in the wind with no proof for your facts whatsoever.

I dont want my country to become a identityless zombie land following some alien culture imposed on them.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
In Iran, Muslims are 98% and Zoroastrian are 0.1% left. A country where people used to follow peaceful Zoroastrian with extremely rich and ancient culture like ours are 0.1%.

In Mumbai, more Zoroastrian people lives than whole middle-east combined. :rolleyes:

2nd or 3rd Oldest religion (not sure)

List of countries by Zoroastrian population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What you meant were two forms of the same thing.

Iran - people may retain some old connections , but the ruling theocracy persecutes them for doing that and is intent on pushing down the alien idealogy down their throat.

Egypt, SK - what you mentioned..

I dont want both to happen.
We need to be a little more disconnected, because after all Zoroastranism was a state backed ideology meant to control people and expand imperial frontiers. This was simply been replaced by Shia Islam, so in a sense Iranians controlled their own destiny. Culture is something fluid, but mental colonization is a different beast !

Lets leave Egypt/South Korea behind and look at our Pakistan next door. They do not control their own future, there are too many interest groups: Arabs , Iran, Home grown pan-islamist sects. All these interest groups only care about their own ideological flavour rather than the common Pakistani

I don't want India to be a playground of ideologies backed by foreign players, something which africa has become

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are so much thick than I could even imagine. RSS = Hamas ?! Fuckin seriously ? :shocked:
yes that too fucking seriously. for palestians hamas is nationalist organization preserving there way and taking the fight to the enemy. that sounds familiar

except that rss dont take the fight to the enemy rather they target Indian muslims. I would atleast have respect for them if they planted bombs in pakistan.

They have already retracted their confessions and accused the NIA of making them confess under duress. :lol:
Thats why he wrote a letter even to paki president. talk about being an embarrassment :lol:.

I have already explained how the two cases are different. If you want go take a look there. Dont bring in your hatred here.link
Says the person who celebrates killing of Indian prime minister.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am against all conversions by allurement or force.

I am all for inter faith marriage.

I would like to place on record that there are Muslim communities that do not force people to change their faith to marry Muslims.

The Syedna (Borah muslim?) gave permission to three girls I know to marry Hindus.

Two are Army Officers and one is an Army Officer's son!

So, it is time to realise that some Muslim sects are liberal and not of the 'kattar' variety of popular opinion!

Every Muslim is not Bukhari, Syed Shabuddin or Owassi. They are idiots. They require votes to survive and milk the Muslims of their money!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you mean the difference like singing to bollywood songs, yes there is a difference :hitwall:

And arabs dont take a dowry..? LOL you should see those gleaming Mercs and Ferraris being presented as a "gift" to the groom from the bride's side.
I take it you've never been to a Indian muslim marriage let alone an arab one.

lol arabs and dowry.

We are suspicious that in case the 2 become more than the 2 the native culture is becoming increasingly threatened. I have already given example to prove my point - Egypt, SK etc.

But you have given nothing to prove your point and and just pissing in the wind with no proof for your facts whatsoever.

I dont want my country to become a identityless zombie land following some alien culture imposed on them.
you really are scared. native culture...next time dont mouth off northies because afterall we all share same exact culture.

luckily people like you dont exist in our armed forces or we'd be fucking toast by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles