Thai Muslims Protest Buddhist Schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy

Country flag
Most crappy post that I have seen.
Iran converted into Islamic nation with 200 year of struggle.

Why India still left as Hindu majority inspite of 7 centuries of invasion ??? because many people were resilient and they didn't give-up their religion.

Being secularism is not bad. Everyone should be. This is best quality we have in Indian sub continent.

But Many people say against Hindu and majority of people defines them as "Secular"

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You picked half sentence that also with half meaning. I said few people

Also and behave as anti-Hindu

Why Digvijay singh is targeting Hindu terror on regular basis ?? Is this secularism ??

Making Anti-Hindu comment makes him secularism ??
lol digvijay again :pound: if the first thing that comes to your mind regarding secularism is that clown then you dont know what secularism is.

can you deny that extremist hindus have not planted bombs ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Iran converted into Islamic nation with 200 year of struggle.

Why India still left as Hindu majority inspite of 1,000 years of invasion ??? because many people were resilient and they didn't give-up their religion.
If one were to believe your rhetoric then muslims would have eliminated all hindus.

Galaxy

Country flag
lol digvijay again :pound: if the first thing that comes to your mind regarding secularism is that clown then you dont know what secularism is.

can you deny that extremist hindus have not planted bombs ?
Wearing TOPI is secularism ?? Most of the leaders do that to make it secular.

I haven't you seen congress leaders in Ram shawl or doing some Hindu rituals ? Why ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Wearing TOPI is secularism ?? Most of the leaders do that to make it secular.

Have you seen Most of the congress leaders in Ram shawl or doing some Hindu rituals ? Rarely.
You want to mix religion with politics. It is because of people like you that politicians like digvijay exist because people like you vote on the basis of religion and they play on that. Im sure your counterpart exists who is a muslim and also votes on the basis of religion.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
They did 1/3rd, more was not possible due to strong struggle.
You talk as if you were present then.

Such hatred muslims had for hindus that they were allies with hindu kingdoms and had hindu generals in there own army who fought with other muslims.

Make no mistake people like genghiz khan killed whole towns and villages. None could stop him...ask iranians.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
You want to mix religion with politics. It is because of people like you that politicians like digvijay exist because people like you vote on the basis of religion and they play on that. Im sure your counterpart exists who is a muslim and also votes on the basis of religion.
You define what is secularism ??

RSS and VHP are terrorist organisations but Azmal kasab and Afzal Guru are kept in Jail.

Godhra Incident was not important and just an accident but Gujarat Riots were pre-planned and keep shouting for 100 years.

Crores of Rupees Subsidies for Haj Pilgrimage and nothing for Amarnath Pilrimage, not even land for Infrastructure.

Bangladeshi Muslims are citizens of India but Kashmiri pandits are refugees in India.

Allah is God but Prince Rama is Fictional Character.

To support Sri Lankan Tamil Hindus is terrorism but to support Palestine is secularism.

Welcome to Secular India :india:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Such hatred muslims had for hindus that they were allies with hindu kingdoms and had hindu generals in there own army who fought with other muslims.
The Islamic conquests in India would have been impossible without extensive cooperation from the Hindu aristocracy.

Make no mistake people like genghiz khan killed whole towns and villages. None could stop him...ask iranians.
Although he was a bloodthirsty mass-murderer, Genghis Khan was also very tolerant of religions. He was a shamanist but consulted Buddhist monks, Muslim scholars, and Christian priests extensively.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think it would require greater scholarship to really understand the history, the interaction and the cause of the religious content of the subcontinent than what is being displayed.

I wonder if anyone on DFI has that scholarship!

I wonder if anyone heard what MJ Akbar has to say as to why Wahabbism came to fore and is Islam OK in a secular arena.

Check it out

Even MJ Akbar is no great scholar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

Country flag
You talk as if you were present then.

Emperor Akbar was very humane while he slaughtered 30000 people at Chiotthor after it fell. Later, He allied with Rajput Kingdom as it was difficult to manage big country. Most of his generals converted into Islam later. You should read history from Hindu Kush to Today's bangladesh. Do you know what Hindu kush means ?? Hindu slaughter !! Why ? do some research.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You define what is secularism ??

RSS and VHP are Terrorist Organisations but Azmal kasab and Afzal Guru are kept in Jail.
Good work comparing organizations with people :rolleyes: why are kasab and afzal in jail ? because they are terrorists.

Godhra Incident was not important and just an accident but Gujarat Riots were Pre Planned and keep shouting for 100 years.
Element of accident can be applied to godhra but it was important. Whether it was planned or not is irrelevant because it was wrong. Similarly riots were also wrong.

Crores of Rupees Subsidies for Haj Pilgrimage and nothing for Amarnath Pilrimage, not even Land for Infrastructure.
Muslims dont want haj.

Bangladeshi Muslims are Citizens of India but Kashmiri Pandits are Refugees in India.
Bangladeshi are illegal immigrants and kashmiri pandits hold an Indian passport.

Allah is God but Prince Rama is Fictional Character.
Allah is God. Google translate will tell you that just like chair is kursi :lol:. Quite clearly ram is not a fictional character. Where has govt stated this ? or have you made it up yourself ?

To support Sri Lankan Tamil Hindus is Terrorism but to support Palestine is secularism.
LTTE is terrorist organization and so is Hamas.

Welcome to Secular India :india:
Right :laugh: Your brought in palestine, bangladesh and sri lanka and you only look at it from a hindu and muslim point of view and have the cheek to blast secularism

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Emperor Akbar was very humane while he slaughtered 30000 people at Chiotthor after it fell. Later, He allied with Rajput Kingdom as it was difficult to manage big country. Most of his generals converted into Islam later. You should read history from Hindu Kush to Today's bangladesh. Do you know what Hindu kush means ?? Hindu slaughter !! Why ? do some research.
My research doesn't start with rss prescribed books. no thank you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
To be an unbiased researcher, one has to read Maulana Maudidi, RSS chaps, the British, and the others.

That is if one is a researcher.

But if one is a biased propagandist, then one has to see it with a tunnel vision with references from the books and preachers of one line radicalism of thought.

Spiritual religion is one thing and political religion is a totally different kettle of fish.

Political religion is bastardised religion!

Those who pretend to understand spiritual religion and transmogrify into political religion are also those who believe that Fools Gold is Gold!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hindu Kush means Massacre of Hindus.

It does not end there.

The political, religious, the looting psyche and so many other aspects of being a human has to be cranked into to understand the tip of the iceberg.

A whole lifetime of research will just give a better glimpse, but never the total reality!

Mere inferences will surface.

Galaxy

Country flag
Good work comparing organizations with people :rolleyes: why are kasab and afzal in jail ? because they are terrorists.
Then why they are not hanged ? Already so many years. Many leaders appealed for pardon for Afzal. You have not said why so many people says "RSS is terrorist with 0 prove" ? Indeed, RSS did lots of good work. Even P.Chidambaram said few times about Hindu terror. why government is not taking hard step against terrorism ? because too much of toughness makes loss in vote bank ? How come secularism ?

Element of accident can be applied to godhra but it was important. Whether it was planned or not is irrelevant because it was wrong. Similarly riots were also wrong.
I have hardly heard that people raise Godhra incident, But every now and then i read about Gujarat. Why many people say Gujarat was pre-planned ? Isn't this double standard ?

Muslims dont want haj.
Then why government is giving ? Why people are taking ?why not improve the infrastructure of Amarnath ?

Bangladeshi are illegal immigrants and kashmiri pandits hold an Indian passport.
Yes, Illegal immigrants have Driving licence, Ration card and everything. If they are illegal why government is not throwing them back ?? Why Government don't take hard step to make kashmir for Kashmiri Pandits like CPC did in Xinjiang for hans ?

Allah is God. Google translate will tell you that just like chair is kursi :lol:. Quite clearly ram is not a fictional character. Where has govt stated this ? or have you made it up yourself ?
M. Karunadhi.

LTTE is terrorist organization and so is Hamas.
Then why government is supporting Palestine ?

Right :laugh: Your brought in palestine, bangladesh and sri lanka and you only look at it from a hindu and muslim point of view and have the cheek to blast secularism
I bought all related with India only (Directly/Indirectly)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Take the issue of Gujarat riots.

Is it merely because of the Godhra train burning?

No, start going back into history - to the reason for Partition - to the reason of Hindu Muslim schism - to the birth of Islam and then to the birth of religion!

This is the churn of humanity, evolution of civilisation and its aberrations that answers Gujarat riots.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Hindu Kush means Massacre of Hindus.

It does not end there.

The political, religious, the looting psyche and so many other aspects of being a human has to be cranked into to understand the tip of the iceberg.

A whole lifetime of research will just give a better glimpse, but never the total reality!

Mere inferences will surface.
You are correct, it is impossible to grasp the full reality. Our minds are too primitive for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles