Thai Muslims Protest Buddhist Schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
if you would have said that religions originating form Indian mainland should be what India should be all about then also you would had some good audience.
sikhs, jains and buddhist, all have been son of this land since time immemorial. there contribution in India's growth can not be downplayed in any way.
You need to then know that Mainstream Hinduism is the root of all the other branches and paths that emerged out including my own Buddhism (and its sub schools of thought). Sikhism emerged as a warrior philosophy to fight injustice by Islamic invaders in 16th century and Jainism emerged when there was too much violence at one stage to calm people down and make them realize the beauty of life.

You've much to learn about Dharmic paths, friend. Believe me, any of these branches followers telling you "we're different" are bigtime idiots and don't even know jack about their own path except maybe memorizing a few quotes here and there.

Naren1987

Market conversions. :tsk::tsk:
It does have a few flaws, but
Christian Dalits, despite being meted out unfair treatment to their ancestors perform well on the socioeconomic scale, Christian India still a much better alternative than Islamic India.

agentperry

You need to then know that Mainstream Hinduism is the root of all the other branches and paths that emerged out including my own Buddhism (and its sub schools of thought). Sikhism emerged as a warrior philosophy to fight injustice by Islamic invaders in 16th century and Jainism emerged when there was too much violence at one stage to calm people down and make them realize the beauty of life.

You've much to learn about Dharmic paths, friend. Believe me, any of these branches followers telling you "we're different" are bigtime idiots and don't even know jack about their own path except maybe memorizing a few quotes here and there.
i know if not much then a lil bit about the religions in india and im aware of the buddhist and sikhs connection with hinduism. i know the beauty of all too...

i was infact just replying to chauhan

agentperry

those who claim that tribals people converting to christianity were hindus, its not true in most of the cases. mundas, gowdas and all dont belong to hinduism they have separate tribal religion. just an ignorant person claiming that they( christians) converted hindus into christians dont actually make this thing happen.
moreover see the commitment of christian missionaries, they go to places to educate and treat people where there is no sign of govt in the most backward tribal districts, so if tribals after getting influenced by them get converted then who is wrong or who should be blamed for this?

amitkriit

those who claim that tribals people converting to christianity were hindus, its not true in most of the cases. mundas, gowdas and all dont belong to hinduism they have separate tribal religion. just an ignorant person claiming that they( christians) converted hindus into christians dont actually make this thing happen.
moreover see the commitment of christian missionaries, they go to places to educate and treat people where there is no sign of govt in the most backward tribal districts, so if tribals after getting influenced by them get converted then who is wrong or who should be blamed for this?
Conversion is not limited to those Mundas and Gowdas. Christian missionaries use wrong tactics, which include misinterpretation of "Hindu Religious Texts", " Fake Miracles" (they distribute paracetamol as miracle pills) and "Money Power". Their ventures inside tribal belt is driven by an agenda, and it's not a selfless deed when they open schools and treat poor, so their real motives can be questioned.

They are exploiting somebody's misery, like poverty and disease for their purpose.

agentperry

Conversion is not limited to those Mundas and Gowdas. Christian missionaries use wrong tactics, which include misinterpretation of "Hindu Religious Texts", " Fake Miracles" (they distribute paracetamol as miracle pills) and "Money Power". Their ventures inside tribal belt is driven by an agenda, and it's not a selfless deed when they open schools and treat poor, so their real motives can be questioned.

They are exploiting somebody's misery, like poverty and disease for their purpose.
still i wont play down there efforts in bringing health and education services to poor tribals

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
There was no "tribal religion" ever in India. This is why I said. You do not know enough about us. It was always Dharma i.e. mainstream Hinduism and later sister paths like Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism. It is you who's being ignorant. Contrary to what the Brits tell you, we're not a "melting pot".

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There was no "tribal religion" ever in India. This is why I said. You do not know enough about us. It was always Dharma i.e. mainstream Hinduism and later sister paths like Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism. It is you who's being ignorant. Contrary to what the Brits tell you, we're not a "melting pot".
You saying sikhism has got no islamic influence ?

where are our resident sikhs when you need them ? and quite frankly it is pathetic when chest thumping extreme right wing hindus "fear" minorities when 8 out of 10 people in India are hindus.

Last edited:

johnee

You saying sikhism has got no islamic influence ?

where are our resident sikhs when you need them ? and quite frankly it is pathetic when chest thumping hindus "fear" minorities when 8 out of 10 people in India are hindus.
Could you please not generalise and exaggerate. It is pathetic...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Could you please not generalise and exaggerate. It is pathetic...
i said chest thumping hindus by which i mean extreme right wing.

not regular hindus. make no mistake majority of hindus are quite sane and decent people.

KS

Bye bye DFI

not regular hindus. make no mistake majority of hindus are quite sane and decent people.
........And the sane thing the sane Hindus say is , if India is to retain its rich native millenia old culture, the 8/10 Hindus must remain Hindus. I don't see an Islamic majority India or a Christian majority India retaining its native culture.

And believe me after seeing south Korea, Egypt, Iran now almost totally detached from their native culture after the onslaught of alien religions, its a very valid and relevant fear.

BTW mate no need to distribute certificates to anyone

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag

make no mistake, there are many cowards Hindus also who talk secularism and behave as anti-Hindu. Thankfully, That cowards are minority otherwise Indian would be Islamic nation today. But now most of Hindus have started understanding that "Fear factor" is for real.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
And believe me after seeing south Korea, Egypt, Iran now almost totally detached from their native culture after the onslaught of alien religions, its a very valid and relevant fear.
Iran is an exception, it managed to mold Islam in it's own image.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
make no mistake, there are many cowards Hindus also who talk secularism and behave as anti-Hindu. Thankfully, That cowards are minority otherwise Indian would be Islamic nation today. But now most of Hindus have started understanding that "Fear factor" is for real.
so any hindu who is secular is a coward ?

secularism ≠ anti-hindu

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Most crappy post that I have seen.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
there are many cowards Hindus also who talk secularism and behave as anti-Hindu.
This is what I fear the most, once the agenda of 100% Santana Dharma is achieved people are gonna segregate with the terms good hindus and bad hindus(just like in Pakistan), a moderate minority keeps the majority honest.

Define a Brave Hindu please.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
........And the sane thing the sane Hindus say is , if India is to retain its rich native millenia old culture, the 8/10 Hindus must remain Hindus. I don't see an Islamic majority India or a Christian majority India retaining its native culture.

BTW mate no need to distribute certificates to anyone
Indian culture is not static...it has always evolved with the times.

8/10 hindus will remain hindus but you will still fear.

Galaxy

Country flag
so any hindu who is secular is a coward ?

secularism ≠ anti-hindu
You picked half sentence that also with half meaning. I said few people

Also and behave as anti-Hindu

Why Digvijay singh is targeting Hindu terror on regular basis ?? Is this secularism ??

Making Anti-Hindu comment makes him secularism ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles