Terrorists Attack Baramulla RR Post 02/10/2016

eat_pigs

Of course, I'm saying that's probably how the political babus think. My dad was telling me how all his unit got frostbite during China war, they didn't have warm clothes.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Of course, I'm saying that's probably how the political babus think. My dad was telling me how all his unit got frostbite during China war, they didn't have warm clothes.
Don't talk about Nehru and Memon. It is because of this so-called Chacha Nehru that we are having this thread in first place. The entire Kashmir problem that we are facing today is because of Nehru. It is because of Nehru's short-sightedness on Tibet that now China is on our borders and holds control over our major river Brahmaputra. This is how low a characterless statesman could bring you down.

eat_pigs

Don't talk about Nehru and Memon. It is because of this so-called Chacha Nehru that we are having this thread in first place. The entire Kashmir problem that we are facing today is because of Nehru. It is because of Nehru's short-sightedness on Tibet that now China is on our borders and holds control over our major river Brahmaputra. This is how low a characterless statesman could bring you down.
Yeah absolutely, I think IK Gujral wins in terms of damage done in the shortest amount of time lol 10 months as Prime Minister and he screwed up intelligence assets in Pak completely.

Blackwater

It takes a lot to equip 11 lakh strong army to teeth. And if you get Augusta after Bofors you will never have enough money to equip our Army.

Even though we don't get bogged down by corruption you can't equip the entire army with foreign imported equipment. The only solution is developing defence production on lines and magnitude China runs its. Unfortunately, until that happens this apparent scarcity will stay. Make-in-India is only way out.

first of alll its 7 lakh fauj not 11 lakh in kashmir

second there is Indian company which make world class bullet proof vest and Kevlar helmets but exported to USA why not for Indian army???

WARREN SS

Country flag

second there is Indian company which make world class bullet proof vest and Kevlar helmets but exported to USA why not for Indian army???
Well indianArmy is hoping that in case War Which is national Emergency The will get it free:drool::drool:

lupgain

Country flag
And now se... how these pro-independence, Pakistani Parrots.. stone pelter's are getting news desh bhakti lessons from Indian Army.. See for yourself.. I love it.. so much for their freedom.. They don't even have 1% of DNA of Sardar Bhagat Singh in them... :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Shouldn't Hafiz Saeed, learn lessons of investment..:nono::nono::nono::nono:

raheel besharam

Guys pakistanis are literally completely brainwashed by those videos of naxal attacks on CRPF & 2002 LeT.... i somehow managed to get fb profile of a SSG officer and he himself was peddling fake videos claiming that pak army attacked them..... never expected such immature officers in so called world class SSG.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Guys pakistanis are literally completely brainwashed by those videos of naxal attacks on CRPF & 2002 LeT.... i somehow managed to get fb profile of a SSG officer and he himself was peddling fake videos claiming that pak army attacked them..... never expected such immature officers in so called world class SSG.
The rot starts at the top. Mota raheel after the Para raids said on tv that Indians first claimed that the commandos were inserted by helicopters. Actually we officially(DGMO) never said we did SHBO. That was all media speculation trying to make the ops look sexy . But raheel fell for this false media narrative and went public on tv. If the paki army top bras can't tell the diff between reality and media illusion.....

Rahul Singh

Country flag
But I was talking about entire Army. BTW those posted in north east like Assam Rifles and others also need similar equipment. They are also countering militancy.

Indian companies can't pay that much that Madam Antonia Maino would be satisfied. So orders till Khangress was in rule. But now TATA is manufacturing Bullet Proof Jackets and Kevlar helmets for Army.

Last edited:

mayfair

^^ Thanks very much mate..

P.S. For god's sake not these bloody "at least" 30 characters again..

Hardi

And now se... how these pro-independence, Pakistani Parrots.. stone pelter's are getting news desh bhakti lessons from Indian Army.. See for yourself.. I love it.. so much for their freedom.. They don't even have 1% of DNA of Sardar Bhagat Singh in them... :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Shouldn't Hafiz Saeed, learn lessons of investment..:nono::nono::nono::nono:

hmmm..
This is Main Point..
If india Wants to back normal. Asap.in j &k .. india must have hard step..to stop all this activity..
-openly mittings..
-try to free militants during operation
-bann anti indian slogan
-cut off all separatist to meet local public
-declare Indian flag only can hosting in j& k
-hardly treatment for stone-peltors..
-

mayfair

Piglets are at it again. I wonder if it's the same group that escaped from Baramulla.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
......, they will contiue with the cat and mouse terrorist games they have been continuing to play ... But it think the situation is extremely serious as it stands

i think we are close to a war of some kind
may not be a huge one , maybe another kargil-type skirmish
praying for peace but i dont think the packlanders want peace , seems to me they are provoking india towards a war , even a limited one
partial quote of my post predicting a war type action soon
todays headline from PM :-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ays-PM-Narendra-Modi/articleshow/54803023.cms
At times, war becomes unavoidable, says PM Narendra Modi
LUCKNOW/NEW DELHI: Declaring terrorism to be the enemy of humanity and warning that countries sheltering terrorists would not go unpunished, PM Narendra Modi said on Tuesday that at times, war became inevitable because of the sheer nature of circumstances.

so ami right or am i right ?
i dont enjoy being right about these things
but i'll say it again -- we are dangerously close to a war of some kind , maybe a limited one

@Defcon 1 @Ghanteshwar @Akshay_Fenix
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @vinay535
@Darth Malgus @Rushil51
@rishivashista13 @Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @Imaxxx

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

sorcerer

Country flag
p

so ami right or am i right ?
i dont enjoy being right about these things
but i'll say it again -- we are dangerously close to a war of some kind , maybe a limited one
If there is a war poK will be freed and pakistan will be cut into many pieces and that will be the outcome.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles