Terror strikes Mumbai: 3 Blasts, 21 killed, 141 injured

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
kya this time pakistan ka band bajega???
Doubt that. I guess this terror attack is not "big" enough or "outrageous" enough for the GoI to take action.

I remember starting a thread a long time back where I advocated a 24x7 deployment of air assets near the border which would be coercive deterrence with one blunt warning, a bullet fired on Indians by your terrorists weather pak nationals or sponsored by them and executed by Indians will mean an immediate retaliation by raining hellfire first and asking questions later. That will put those scums across the border under permanent bind to be careful. If they want to retaliate by having their own 24x7 patrol, be our guest. They will get sucked dry if not already.

Let me get the link to that thread.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
sir no need to get him, road side car bomb is good for him.
India should have a policy of killing tango on sight..

Or

Arrest them make a fake news of killing him...

IC-814 was a costly business for us, Not to be taken as i am blaming anyone..

Illusive

Country flag
Is it time for the coldstart strategy to put to test, if any evidence will lead to our neighbour. Is this attack big enough to risk a war. What do you guys say?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Modi says, its attempt to destabilize country & this could be rehearsal for more attacks in coming days.

No 4th blast.

Blackwater

Doubt that. I guess this terror attack is not "big" enough or "outrageous" enough for the GoI to take action.

I remember starting a thread a long time back where I advocated a 24x7 deployment of air assets near the border which would be coercive deterrence with one blunt warning, a bullet fired on Indians by your terrorists weather pak nationals or sponsored by them and executed by Indians will mean an immediate retaliation by raining hellfire first and asking questions later. That will put those scums across the border under permanent bind to be careful. If they want to retaliate by having their own 24x7 patrol, be our guest. They will get sucked dry if not already.

Let me get the link to that thread.

I think iron is hot. pak is already in deep mess, US relation is all time low. India must force pak to hand over all clowns including lal topi,zahil uncle

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Is it time for the coldstart strategy to put to test, if any evidence will lead to our neighbour. Is this attack big enough to risk a war. What do you guys say?
We are not 100% ready on eastern front, frankly..

But we can shell their tango camps near border and can inflect heavy causality on PA..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
India should have a policy of killing tango on sight..

Or

Arrest them make a fake news of killing him...

IC-814 was a costly business for us, Not to be taken as i am blaming anyone..
this is better as valuable info is needed to get others who have planned and finance it. But whole judicial process is problem, any way dreaded disease need bitter medicine, so be it.

adityapadhya

clearly , Indian government is corrupted and weak , its not their strength , it defines our weakness .
lokpal is must !
its time for people to rule this country along with support of supreme court .

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

But we can shell their tango camps near border and can inflect heavy causality on PA..
it will have counter shelling but we should be prepare since we have started this.

Rahul92

now pakistan condemns attack wow what a policy first attack later say sorry

venkat

some channels are reporting a 4th blast at lamington road? can anybody confirm. reasons for the blast :

1. shuja pasha has gone to america to revive ties
2. today is animal kasb's birthday
3. 2 IM terroists have been caught today in mumbai
4. to commemorate 7/11?
5. police control room got telephone calls before blast.open challenge!!!

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I say we do surgical strikes at terror camps near border. There's just one risk of side effect - this uniting Pakistan at the most critical moments in dire need of a Islamic nationalism injection.
But hell with the side effects. If we keep worrying of them they'll keep hitting us. "Wednesday" comes to my mind again and again .... the movie.

Illusive

Country flag

They'd be alert if we go for surgical strikes, whatever we gotta do incase we have to do it fast, wasting time will only help the otherside regroup and alert the terror camps.

We could even avoid a fullscale war, US is not in good terms with Pak and we wouldn't mind a US intervention on Pak retaliating.

Last edited:
Country flag
These terror camps have been around for 3 decades and the Indian govt has full knowledge of them. Nothing has been done for 3 decades this is a TOTAL failure on Indian govt's part.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Do we have control room to monitor and coordinate all this from police, medical personals, ambulance and other necessary things ???

Dinku

Sad hear bomb.

Condolence family.

Terrorists bad. Catch must.

Believe neighbour play hand.

Agree early blame anyone.

Indian police clever catch terrorist?

What be Tango camp?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles