Rahul92

here are some pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Country flag

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Bloody cockroaches timed blasts as per the school kids itinerary :mad2: :mad2:
Hope those who're caught guilty of this are tied to grenades and publicly blown. But of course, the naked dance of secularism will play again rather than combing terror pockets of SIMI and Indian Mujahideen in UP, Southwest India and central India. I can almost sense what MMS and Maino Mafia will say/do: Say a condemnation and do NOTHING.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i think Pakistan and ISI would continue to cause terror strike, but it will be just below the level which would cause India to send its forces at border. ISI want to keep the pot boiling and send its massage that they can strike.

Our fools wont do anything, more statements would be issued, we will run to US and others saying Pakistan is nasty kid and we will all go back home and sleep next day all will be forgotten.

Country flag
Pakistanis seems to have a sophisticated terrorist network in India. India has nothing close to it in Pakistan. This is also well timed before Hillary Clinton's visit.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
This is bad LF. If Mumbaikars loose it then they'll attack Arthur road jail & force to kill Kasab right away.

--

BSF plane along with more NSG leaves for Mumbai.

Unconfirmed reports on HuJi in pakistan accepting responsibility.

Country flag
It's about time the ordinary citizens starts to think about how much protection the government is providing and what they can do for their OWN defenses because government has failed miserably to provide it.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Pakistanis seems to have a sophisticated terrorist network in India. India has nothing close to it in Pakistan. This is also well timed before Hillary Clinton's visit.
Because there are radical jihadi pockets in states like UP, Maharashtra, Assam, Kerala and some others. Numerous times the police has uncovered these networks in these states and even raided them but politicians ignore this on purpose to use terror for politics.

Country flag
Because there are radical jihadi pockets in states like UP, Maharashtra, Assam, Kerala and some others. Numerous times the police has uncovered these networks in these states and even raided them but politicians ignore this on purpose to use terror for politics.
It maybe easier to list the places where there are no pockets, it is fewer.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Exactly.

--

NIA scanning all calls between 6-7PM.

Police releases emergency numbers.

2 dead. 100 injured. Official confirmation. Mumbai police confirms it was 'high intensity explosive'

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
It's about time the ordinary citizens starts to think about how much protection the government is providing and what they can do for their OWN defenses because government has failed miserably to provide it.
Hightime we overrun the terror camps and re-haul RKBA to greet the guests like Kasab.

Phenom

To all those who are talking about attacking Pakistan,

Let's get serious, nothing is going to happen.
Remember the Pune attack where close to 25 people died, people and the govt forget the whole thing and just moved on.
I would expect in the next few days, some "sources" to make comments to news channels about how 'Terror can't hold the peace process hostage' or 'We can't choose our neighbours' and so on.

Last edited:
Country flag

Remember the Pune attack where close to 25 people died, people and the govt and just moved on.
I would expect in the next few days, some "sources" to make comments to news channels about how 'Terror can't hold the peace process hostage' or 'We can't choose our neighbours' and so on.

you are right nothing happened when the Government building in Delhi was attacked too. Too bad ordinary citizens don't get the same protection as the worthless politicians.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Remember the Pune attack where close to 25 people died, people and the govt and just moved on.

Forget attacking Pakistan we are not safe at our own home, And what makes me sick is we are doing nothing abt it..

Last time Mumbai Police paraded its SWAT army, how many people attended it ?

Buying latest gadget have to do nothing, unless it fits your way of employing..

Intel is very important which is neglected most..

To improve Intel gatereing, their are no steps taken on it..

Also, It makes me more sick knowing all happened on Kasab birthday..

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Here we go again. GOI lack of resolve to fight internal terrorist organisation has failed its citizen once again. I doubt if the investigative agencies are proactive at all. WHat has NIA done so far? Who are these officer? Who recruited them and from which branch of Investigation department? These are the questions Indians should be asking GOI. They only react after the fact or totally dependent on foreign intelligence agencies. I think it is high time these internal agencies have to do lot of brainstorming to counter the internal threat as we have done in most of the developed countries(Europe and North America). If the system is not working than make it work. Indians should demand result. I would even suggest that citizens should be awarded with money who can become informants to help investigative agencies as well. It is very difficult logistically to infiltrate the perpetrators by the agencies due to the manpower requirement. The private citizen can play an active role to help counter the future attacks, which will be lot cheaper than reacting after the incident has taken place.

If the UPA can not deliver result than bring in the new party who will not only make internal security as number one priority but also deliver the result without any excuses. We have had 64 years of some form of terror attacks in India by different organisations for one or the other reasons.

GOI has to stay ten steps ahead of these idiots who can not think of better way to express their views than use bombs to destroy the lives of innocent people.

IT IS WAKE UP CALL FOR ALL INDIANS AND SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO GOI AND IT'S AGENCIES TO DELIVER THE RESULT OR ELSE FACE THE ANGE ROF PUBLIC IN A PEACEFULL WAY.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles