Terror strikes in Istanbul

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
RIP !

Is it Light Green vs Dark Green? How does fake green sees it? But doubt erodgan will seee light of the day who seems to hell bent in making Turkey - Pakistan of Europe
they played with fire by funding extremists for oil black marketing now neither turkey is US nor Russia lol and it mostly happens that Russia will teach the turkey lesson for shooting down their airforce plane.

Abhijat

Country flag
What about 'western' interest to create autonomus nation-state in this region ?

And for sure , such interest is based on non-concurrency of political posture between said parties which is much plausible in radical/revisionist islamic scenario.

It will be in our interest , that said parties divlge themselves in , prooving - who is greater ummah ka chummah, and needlessly destroy themselves.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
They say terror has no religion I say terror has a religion, it starts with I and ends with m,what a kaum, kill it's own people and others.

Chak De India

praneet.bajpaie

Different topic but did not know where to put this

Just the level of arrogance of the Turks regarding their Science and Technology.

http://mediaindia.eu/business-politics/eurosatory-different-strokes/

Otokar, a large Turkish manufacturer, had also tried its hand at entering the Indian market, but was obliged to stay away due the complex procurement procedures and lack of transparent and comprehensive policies for local manufacture. “We export to over 30 countries as we produce NATO-standard goods but at a very competitive price and that is the reason we sell to armed forces of many NATO countries as well, including the United States and the United Kingdom,’’ remarked an official of Otokar, with knowledge of the Indian market.

“Despite all our experience and our quality products, we are unable to make headway in India as it is a very complex market. In addition, the government wants to have the latest technology products, but wants to build them indigenously,” said the official. He pointed at some combat vehicles that the diversified conglomerate Tata had developed. “These are new products built by Tata, but we are not certain if they meet all the quality standards of global armed forces or will the Indian government oblige the Indian forces to buy the vehicle even if it is not the latest or best in the market,’’ he said.

Comparing their shitty company at 495 million USD to Tata Motors which is at 40 B USD

https://www.otokar.com/en-us/invest...ts/FinancialReports/OTOKAR 31 12 2015 ENG.pdf

kstriya

Country flag
Different topic but did not know where to put this

Just the level of arrogance of the Turks regarding their Science and Technology.

http://mediaindia.eu/business-politics/eurosatory-different-strokes/

Otokar, a large Turkish manufacturer, had also tried its hand at entering the Indian market, but was obliged to stay away due the complex procurement procedures and lack of transparent and comprehensive policies for local manufacture. “We export to over 30 countries as we produce NATO-standard goods but at a very competitive price and that is the reason we sell to armed forces of many NATO countries as well, including the United States and the United Kingdom,’’ remarked an official of Otokar, with knowledge of the Indian market.

“Despite all our experience and our quality products, we are unable to make headway in India as it is a very complex market. In addition, the government wants to have the latest technology products, but wants to build them indigenously,” said the official. He pointed at some combat vehicles that the diversified conglomerate Tata had developed. “These are new products built by Tata, but we are not certain if they meet all the quality standards of global armed forces or will the Indian government oblige the Indian forces to buy the vehicle even if it is not the latest or best in the market,’’ he said.

Comparing their shitty company at 495 million USD to Tata Motors which is at 40 B USD

https://www.otokar.com/en-us/invest...ts/FinancialReports/OTOKAR 31 12 2015 ENG.pdf
Another Paki quam company, the muzzies will not stop at their chest beating be it I terms of inferiority complex or after a sucide attack on their quan.

Flame Thrower

@Flame Thrower I take salt only with iodine content.
me too bro

But here is the qn...Who benifits attacking Turkey!?

Well I can see Kurds and Russia(revenge for SU 24)

ISIS.... I really doubt any hands of ISIS, because Turkey is one of the few nations which helps ISIS. As you pointed out i.e., Timing of the Attack just because of one statment from Turkey caused attack. I don't think ISIS leadership is foolish to attack Turkey.

Please add your views too.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Turkey supports Terrorists so how can it become untouched by them.

You support terrorism then get ready to be terrorized sooner or later.

btw the Tourism has suffered a LOT already(saw a program recently) in Turkey and it used to be a #1 spot for Russians and they have taught Turkey a lesson in economic way.Turkey shot Russian plane and now after suffering huge loss in Tourism they are in aplogetic mode again.

pmaitra

RIP to the victims.

This is what happens when one plays with fire. Erdogan's Frankenstein is coming back to bite him in the back. On a related note, the Turkish military has been carrying out devastation on a much larger scale in the Kurdish dominated cities, but nobody wants to report that.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
It's because of terror organizations like the ISIS and their extreme and convoluted interpretation of Islam that it has now become a dying religion.
the saying that those who live by the sword also die under the sword, is often true. and applicable to either individuals or if extrapolated to, communities/cults. the fate was then perhaps sealed the time when forepapas of ISIL & jihadis (enforcer invaders of this cult) crossed over from barbaria to europe/turkey, Persia, Bhaarat of those times.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
me too bro

ISIS.... I really doubt any hands of ISIS, because Turkey is one of the few nations which helps ISIS. As you pointed out i.e., Timing of the Attack just because of one statment from Turkey caused attack. I don't think ISIS leadership is foolish to attack Turkey.

Its not just one statement of apology. Its also the bridging of gaps with Russia and Israel. Come on, ISRAEL? The Jews? The oldest & worst enemies, the zionists !?!?

This is bound to piss off the ISIS.

Bharat Ek Khoj

me too bro

Pakistan had the same ideas about terrorists. What happened ?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Turkey is paying the price for shooting down the Russian plane and will continue to do so as long as President Putin is in charge of Russia. I do not foresee any kind of peace in the region till objectives of West to create Kurdistan are realized.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles