Terror strikes France again: Over 73 dead in Terror Truck attack

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Not necessarily true. If I were to draw parallels with Mumbai's muslim populated slums - the story is quite different.

In an area called Mankhurd, notorious for its filthy slums, was populated by people from UP/Bihar and from the interiors of Maharashtra. In the 1990's Shiv Sena built huge complexes for them in lieu of their land. While those complexes had the capacity for housing the people of the slum, the areas surrounding these complexes continued to be populated over the years.

With the passage of time green flags started popping up all over the place, replacing the Shiv Sena flags - indicating that the non-muslims had mostly left the filthy areas and moved on to the housing colonies. But the space they left behind were aggressively occupied by muslims.

Now, you have these ugly complexes housing people and spread out all over the place are slums marked conspicuously by "hazrat-blah-blah" boards and the green flags.

Even if you take the ghettos of South Mumbai, I personally know of houses that are one room houses with muslim families that are 7 or 8 people strong.

This I assure you is no mistake of the government or the oppression of non-muslims, but the doing of their incessant breeding.
Yes, they sure are to blame for their misery since it appears to be a pattern. The basic doctrine of Islam is to deliberately follow an unsustainable plan leading up to a resource crunch later. This makes sure that the resources are few and those claiming them are too many and this invariably leads to conflicts, as intended by the doctrine.

Want food? kill that animal and eat it. Want sex? marry that underage teenage girl and rape her without consent, want more sex? marry 4 girls, who's stopping you. Want children? have 10, who's stopping you. Want brides for your sons? kidnap Hindu women, what's stopping you? claim Islamophobia and start a riot with Hindus. Want land? demolish a Hindu temple and occupy his land, want even more land? invade a neighboring nation and occupy his land. Everything has the halal stamp of approval so no need to worry about common courtesy, humanity or morality.

Once a Muslim is thoroughly done exploiting the resources available to him in his own surroundings and the number of people and their demands keep growing, there are going to be conflicts for demanding more resources, this leads to politicians taking advantage of them by claiming that all the misery which Muslims face is because evil kaffirs took all resources and discriminated against the innocent Momin. So the Momin gets agitated and becomes a terrorist to take revenge. Not for one moment does he think that the kaffir is rich not because he has stolen anything from the Momin but because he follows a sustainable survival plan, practices planned parenthood, has less kids, saves money, sends kids to good English schools, has better standards of livings, so their creed prospers. As opposed to that, the Momin has 10 kids, sends them to madrassas, they pass out with no practical real life skills and then complain that kaffirs have occupied all jobs and left no jobs for Muslims. So what next? build on this self-imposed disenfranchisement, organize into groups, and start fights with others. That's basically the jihad doctrine. That is why all Muslims vehemently oppose any attempts to popularize birth control and family planning among Muslim women.

It's a complete template for an eventual class war leading to a violent struggle, just like the one Karl Marx eulogizes. That is why I say, Islam is not a spiritual belief like Hinduism or Buddhism, it is a complete political theory of organization of people for an expansionist political goal. It is more fair to compare it with other political ideologies like capitalism and communism, instead of spiritual theories like Hinduism, as @OneGrimPilgrim suggests. That's why, if a person becomes more Hindu or more Buddhist, there is no problem to society, but if someone becomes more Muslim, then better start building bomb shelters.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

First, get some pesticides to take care of pests like these in india, Fighting islamic terror in france can wait!!

Our tail is on fire with pressitutes like barkha dutt questioning the use of "pellet guns" on stone throwers!!

If the army that opposed the mob is Islamic & the mob is non islamic , not a single stone thrower would have been left alive,

But anti nationals like this dont want the poor CRPF jawans to use even pellet guns on them!!!

Strange country this, These sickos are celebrated as journos!!!

Just think You are a part of a group of 12 or 20 CRPF jawans in Srinagar , facing a group of 200 plus stone throwers,

DO you that whether only stones are thrown ?

DO you Know whether there are any terrorists mingling with stone pelters preparing to throw a grenade on you?

Say you dont use a pellet gun, & get injured unable to move, What will the stone pelters do next? WOuld they gather around you? lynch you to death or will leave after throwing stones?

Will these sickos asking CPRF to not even pellet guns answer these questions?

In my opinion CPRF should nt even use pellet guns, they must call in attack helos at the first hint of trouble & blast these burn those terror support cockroaches right on the road.

Thats what Americans are doing in afganisthan,

thats what pakistan is doing in Northern areas & bloochisthan,
and a video has come up showing the oppressed-people-with-no-economic-opportunities throwing molotovs & petrol bombs on security personnel!

apoorv465

Country flag
CnXUY8xVMAEdjuZ.jpgsmall.jpg

Its time to unite the world against muslim Terrorism

R.I.P.to the dead

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I don't know why IB, Raw, former military personels etc do not do something about these pathetic traitor prestitude ngo activist scums,

whole social media & common masses literally hate these bastards and they are unintentionally consolidating bjp votebank.
Although I am eternally grateful to these scums, if they were not so vicious & blind in their hatred of indian right wing ie modi bjp rss vhp etc, and their shameless love for jihadis traitors commies xians islam etc, many people like me would never have woken from their sickular slumber.
and that's why I repeatedly keep uttering - howmuchever bad & enraging it may feel, in the grand scheme of things, the rot should keep coming and coming out in the open, aur paap ka ghada bharte rahna chaahiye, for it & the paapis to ultimately break with a deafening blast & bloodcurdling screams!

FRYCRY

Country flag
View attachment 9400
Its time to unite the world against muslim Terrorism

R.I.P.to the dead
Include chinese flag too,China has been waging a secret war on islam too....but they are doing it the correct way. Blocking everything from salafi uyghers, using islamic country like pakistan as a whore... No matter how much we hate chinese and communist party but their way of getting rid of extremists is effective.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Not necessarily true. If I were to draw parallels with Mumbai's muslim populated slums - the story is quite different.

In an area called Mankhurd, notorious for its filthy slums, was populated by people from UP/Bihar and from the interiors of Maharashtra. In the 1990's Shiv Sena built huge complexes for them in lieu of their land. While those complexes had the capacity for housing the people of the slum, the areas surrounding these complexes continued to be populated over the years.

With the passage of time green flags started popping up all over the place, replacing the Shiv Sena flags - indicating that the non-muslims had mostly left the filthy areas and moved on to the housing colonies. But the space they left behind were aggressively occupied by muslims.

Now, you have these ugly complexes housing people and spread out all over the place are slums marked conspicuously by "hazrat-blah-blah" boards and the green flags.

Even if you take the ghettos of South Mumbai, I personally know of houses that are one room houses with muslim families that are 7 or 8 people strong.

This I assure you is no mistake of the government or the oppression by non-muslims, but the doing of their incessant breeding.
back in around 2009-2010, there was an article on the previous brilliant blog of Sandeep Balakrishna where it was described how villages in K'taka were being turned into green zones with planning. I might've saved the page I suppose and must be lying in some HDD.

anyway, adding to the above - in Powai, just in front of the Vihaar lake, is an empty land which's used for parking vehicles and organising handicrafts-sales. near ramzan, this land gets gradually occupied by malsis who already have jhuggis-homes in byculla, but come there during ramzan to beg & GOK what. they also invite their relatives from UP-Bihar, construct makeshift jhuggis, & live utmost filthily (there's a level of decency you'll find in Hindu-Buddhist slums and the malsi slums. witness the kurla or wadala slums for once just from train-tracks and compare it to others elsewhere, and you'll realize. remove the flags from such dwellings and one will still be able to identify which slums belong to which community!). this has been happening since past sometime, almost every year I was told. BMC doesn't take any action as I was told that they 'don't know' about it! nevertheless, the only good thing is that after eid, they gradually pack up & leave to their places. though when that might change, who knows!

Swaraj

Very sad to hear it... French govt must think something different to identify and isolate these animals ...
first look at your people, thanks to your state those filthy jihadist from bangistan are colonizing our states.

Country flag
This is become a new crusade . It is Islam against Christianity and the all other kafirs, saying they are peaceful bs is not changing anything the sooner the world stops this charade the stability may return? The civilized world needs to devise a strategy. All recent wars have been against Muslims by the west and many other nations even India will have to be ready for collateral damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I fee sorry for victims but I think it is absolute necessary that islam should become the problem for whole world specially west,

India is suffering from this filthy supremacist ideology from last 1000 years and had paid huge price by loosing its territory population knowledge and civilization itself, and whenever Hindus try to do something about it in modern India, we are told how fascist extremist bigoted we are by west,

around 20% of world population are muslims , out of rest 80%, almost 40-70% hates islam on varrying degrees which will increase continuously thanks to isis n revived vigorous islam with oil money.

Now when the whole world is suffering, than who will give us lectures on bigotry when hindus or christians will purge islam. Sympathy for islam and in turn for muslims is dying in all non muslims heart.

Our objective is not to kill muslims but to kill Islam itself like Nazism. A comprehensive Strategy is needed to take muslims out of Islam.

We all know the problem, but what is the comprehensive solution?

It would be great if we can discuss
the detailed steps/plan/policies/solutions which are needed to achieve islam free India with minimum violence.

@HariPrasad-1 ,@Navnit Kundu ,@Sakal Gharelu Ustad,@Ancient Indian, @Panjab47,
I don't see any solution in near future. It needs super big resolve to solve this menace.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Include chinese flag too,China has been waging a secret war on islam too....but they are doing it the correct way. Blocking everything from salafi uyghers, using islamic country like pakistan as a whore... No matter how much we hate chinese and communist party but their way of getting rid of extremists is effective.
china has done another crackdown in xinjiang & banned prayers in mosques & made it compulsory for malsis there to sell alcohol & cigs in 'eye-catching displays'. :rofl:

bose

Country flag
first look at your people, thanks to your state those filthy jihadist from bangistan are colonizing our states.
What do you mean your people ?? care to explain ...

Are they not your people ??

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I don't even hate the Chinese commies. I hate the Indian commies, but these are supported by the west, not by China. China is doing the right thing as far as the safety of Asia is concerned. We must play our part and contribute. Whenever an European looks at Asia as a competitor and tries to do an evaluation of our strengths and weaknesses, I bet the first thing they notice about Asia is that Islam is the largest religion here (according to PEW). They must be laughing at us whenever we claim that 'this is Asian century'. One can't run a marathon race with gangrene in the leg. I don't think there will even be a consensus against Islamic terrorism as the west sees it as an asset to threaten and weaken their enemies.

apoorv465

Country flag
I absolutely love this poster and would love to see this happen. But unfortunately, due to diplomacy and political correctness, it is never going to happen.
Yes I know that.until those sickulers stop their support for extremism this cannot happen

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
back in around 2009-2010, there was an article on the previous brilliant blog of Sandeep Balakrishna where it was described how villages in K'taka were being turned into green zones with planning. I might've saved the page I suppose and must be lying in some HDD.

anyway, adding to the above - in Powai, just in front of the Vihaar lake, is an empty land which's used for parking vehicles and organising handicrafts-sales. near ramzan, this land gets gradually occupied by malsis who already have jhuggis-homes in byculla, but come there during ramzan to beg & GOK what. they also invite their relatives from UP-Bihar, construct makeshift jhuggis, & live utmost filthily (there's a level of decency you'll find in Hindu-Buddhist slums and the malsi slums. witness the kurla or wadala slums for once just from train-tracks and compare it to others elsewhere, and you'll realize. remove the flags from such dwellings and one will still be able to identify which slums belong to which community!). this has been happening since past sometime, almost every year I was told. BMC doesn't take any action as I was told that they 'don't know' about it! nevertheless, the only good thing is that after eid, they gradually pack up & leave to their places. though when that might change, who knows!
Unarmed Hindus (mentally and physically), cannot do anything about this. The only solution is to give the land to some bahubali, goonda-type real estate developer, he will take care of it in his own way. There was a lot of green encroachment even in the red light area of Grant Road, for decades people complained to no avail. It was infested by sluts, drugs, crime, weapons, filth, diseases, finally some builder made a bid for the plot and started vacating them.

Same happened to many other slums in Mumbai. As long as political parties were protecting them, no one could do anything, as soon as a builder stepped in and bought the land, a lot of slums 'mysteriously' started catching fire in the 1990s and 2000s.

God bless free market economy!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Ask yourselves the following questions.
  • Is poverty and economic deprivation limited to Islam? Are there no poor Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, in this world?
  • Do those economically marginalized Christians, Hindus, and Buddhits convert their persecution-complex into terrorism against other communities?
  • If not, is it not indicative that the upbringing, in whatever shape or form, of those economically marginalized Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, etc., somehow prevents them from fueling terrorism on a global scale?
  • Now how exactly does Islamic terror have nothing to do with Islam?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The Satanic Jungle Book is indeed being the source of the problem, no wonder how many generations you feed in a foreign country with all which they can never imagine in their ghetto slum country, but they are gonna become snake and blow themselves up and adhere to Jungle Book.

So France has accepted that they can't do much about Islamic Terrorism.France is tasting Terrorism at home and the only thing they can do is:-
1. Extending state of emergency
2. National Mourning
3. Flags halfed

Germans we know love inviting Muslim Refugees and forcing other countries to do so.Never seen such a suicidal country.

Sweden on the other hand has found a unique Peaceful way to fight "Peaceful" Muslim Rapists ie. Swedish Police issues a hand band with "Don't Rape/Grope me".
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/swedish-solution-muslims-attacking-women-dont-grope-me-wristbands
Swedish Solution To Muslims Attacking Women: "Don't Grope Me" Wristbands!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles